• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• 鼠ドル

• DarkDjinn53

happy halloween guys!

2iv1r0l.jpg

here some jokes:

Pete: Why couldn’t the ghost see its mom and dad?

John: I don’t know.

Pete: Because they were trans-parents!

Pete: What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit?

John: I have no clue.

Pete: A necktarine!

Pete: Why are vampires so easy to fool?

John: I don't know.

Pete: Because they’re suckers.

What is a vampires favorite holiday?

Fangsgiving.

What do skeletons say before they begin dining?

Bone appetite!

• Like 6

Halloween S.H. for ID >> 33125

With no owners in the house, is there still such a thing as right and wrong? Only by doggy standards, perhaps. Get ready to party.

Halloween S.H. for ID >> 7200

Acknowledgement of your dedication and hard work could find you more emotionally overwhelmed than makes you comfortable. You may have to make a special effort to control your feelings. You've moved mountains to get where you are,and deserve to celebrate on Halloween.

Halloween S.H. for ID >> 2515

It could be that it's difficult to find a bit of quiet time when you can really sit down and listen to your inner voice. There are distractions all around that are pulling you in many different directions. Escape all with a big party on Halloween.

Halloween S.H. for ID >> 69130

Deal directly with one other person, knowing full well what lies ahead. You see matters somewhat differently, and you are able to convince that person of your logic. On Halloween,dinner with loved ones and family. On the last Halloween Week - try to detach from triggering situations. Only then will you know what to do.

Halloween S.H. for ID >> 23830

Visit with an older friend or relative. This person enjoys your company and values your presence far more than you might realize. Good news occurs on the home front. Visible and loving the moments on Halloween.

I so like the house of Lost Souls D';

I turned myself into fortune teller ;D -sitting in front of the glowing ball- ;D XD

Halloween stuff;

Cocktail someone?

draft_lens18057290module150890448photo_1308259948halloween-party-drink.jpg

Pocky~!

halloween-pack.jpg

A big party on Halloween? That'd be nice...

I think I'd like the party to have a Master x Servant theme *__*

blackbutler.jpg

(yuri warning :p)

tumblr_m0qifbwPAD1rr0m92o1_1280.jpg

master_and_maid_by_x_melancholy_x-d49u1cr.png

- - - Updated - - -

A big party on Halloween? That'd be nice...

I think I'd like the party to have a Master x Servant theme *__*

blackbutler.jpg

(yuri warning :p)

tumblr_m0qifbwPAD1rr0m92o1_1280.jpg

master_and_maid_by_x_melancholy_x-d49u1cr.png

• Like 7

The Legend of Korra (crap..wrong one.)

The Legend of Slender Man

The_Slender_Man_by_Pirate_Cashoo.jpg

There are legends and myths that have been around for centuries and have seared themselves into our minds and culture. Then there are those that have been brought to life by way of modern technologies reminding us of nightmares that should have been buried and forgotten. One such legend is known through internet popularity as Slender man.

Slender man is a silent stalker that likes to hide in plain sight and is usually spotted in wooded areas where he could blend in amongst the trees and dark corners of the forest. When he finds his victim of choice, he follows them home and upon being seen through the window, can use a form of hypnosis that compels you to walk right into his spindly arms. Usually glimpsed at a distance, once he’s close enough to get a good look at, that’s when he slinks into your home appearing in dark hallways or blank t.v. screens.

When captured, you will wake to find Slender man standing above you. He will ask one question and if you’re lucky and get it right, he breaks both your arms and legs. But if you are wrong, then he slowly sticks his fingers down your throat pulling out the heart. In circles on the internet Slender man is claimed to be the creation of a website called Somethingawful.com. Many say that this alone debunks the mysterious legend and closes the case on the creature’s fictitious existence. Well, not quite.

A Romanian folktale tells of twin sisters Sorina and Stela that were led out into the woods one day by their mother. They could see Der Grossman close by, waiting dressed as a nobleman, his arms boneless as snakes and sharp as swords. The mother, under the order of the creature, told her daughter Stela to cut a circle in the ground with a knife and have Sorina lay down in the middle to be cut open. Stela refused and ran home to hide under her bed. When their father returned home, his terrified daughter told him what had transpired and he then went into the forest to track down the twins’ mother. The girl fell asleep to be awakened by a knock on the door. “Open the door, it’s your father,” a voice said. The girl refused. “Open the door it’s your mother,” the voice continued. Upon refusing once again, the door flew open to reveal the horrible sight of her mother holding the severed head of her sister Sorina in one hand and the head of her father in the other. “Why?” cried Stela. “Because,” said her mother, “there is no reward for goodness in this world, nothing but cold steel teeth and scourging fire for all of us. And it’s coming for you now.” At that moment, Der Grossman, or Slender man, slid from the fireplace clenching the surviving twin in his burning embrace. And that was the end of her.

Look behind you...

What can gin say?? Well.

105uqo7.jpg

• Like 7

Here are photos i want to share :)

FAIRYTAIL HALLOWEEN

Non-Yaoi

(i hope there are many fairytail fans here)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

285046_364089083674249_981373293_n.jpg

408750_364088740340950_557859084_n.jpg

76275_364088460340978_278231892_n.jpg

222568_364087967007694_1120355304_n.jpg

480927_364086927007798_230766128_n.jpg

once again~~

happy halloween :)

• Like 5

Happy Halloween(: Thanks for the cookies Saga. :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStlDLx_tCIjHb6EH90tIpGaAjkpXFZ_cT0TqmX0f6OOAd0atTA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_EBRZJ21F7PYFx_O6voUbd1-fEy8s85Yf4-vdq0nFvHPwXinN

Proceed if you dare...

Are you sure?

Well...okay(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlKWhbFPEJNCx6rc28dV_4o_Vcfpq11zDpJ2CqRlhV0EmtEaLo

For my S.H., my ID is 64351.(:

• Like 4

Happy Halloween!

AmazingHalloweenWallpapersFullHD1920X1080THR999HKRG94.jpg

Since i live in Dracula's country i would like to show something:

legend-of-dracula.jpg

Dracula's castle (Bran castle)

castel_bran_aka_dracula_castle.jpg

014_resized.jpg

Order of the dragon's seal

ordodracul-emboss.gif

Halloween is coming...

A present for my friends here...

d9b645bc1f_75892580_o2.jpg

Messiah-yaoi-17809272-1222-917.jpg

and the next one is only for 16+

tumblr_m9calxt5DD1rdutzxo1_500.jpg?t=1350698170

Anan selection ^_^ enjoy...

308533_10150287929694000_7995260_n.jpg

24204_385828968999_3413293_n.jpg

20080_261916953999_2115773_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

For S.H., my ID is 85712

- - - Updated - - -

For S.H., my ID is 85712

• Like 6

Halloween S.H. for ID >> 64351

Pressure builds from the morning into the afternoon. You might feel as if you cannot handle what is on your plate until you get a wonderful idea for a solution. Relax, and weigh the pros and cons. Use your imagination.

Halloween S.H. for ID >> 85712

Whether you’re the one in charge of flipping burgers or you’re just filling in for someone, you will be busy. That kind of activity does not necessarily mean you won’t have fun. Listen to what is happening around a key situation. You might revise your thinking.

579334_447579495288805_1553288278_n.jpg

I took this picture from my Halloween Party 2012, Bangkok. THAILAND ;)

224527_4584970099350_1426126958_n.jpg

Little pumpkin came to say, Happy Halloween ;) !!!

559509_447597135287041_826937721_n.jpg

Little spiders come to play, haha ;)

:)

• Like 2