On a Scale of 1-5, How Weird Are You?

shirotsuki

ahahahah xDD

a new one!!

LMAO

i just find the most interesting quizzes!! XD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

and what i got

You're a 4

Overall, you're pretty weird. You party all day, sleep all night, and all along the way creep everyone else out. If someone thinks somethings normal, you make it crazy! But don't forget, you sometimes remember your place and do what needs to be done... so it can be done!

xDDD beware i'm almost 5!! XD

• Like 7

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilStewie

• STARRK

• Vicious

• Befaid

Ohh shit! >_>

I got found out xDDDD

You're SO Weird! Yep, You're A 5!

You're so crazy weird! Whenever you meet someone, they have no idea how to describe you! You creep everyone out... ALWAYS. You have lots of friends, all of which either are in awe of your weirdness, or are almost as weird as you are! Congrats!

• Like 1

Ahahaha i got:

You're True and 2

Everyone you meet finds you totally approachable, and sometimes you ask weird questions, but overall, you're pretty much normal.

O_o.....i'm normal >__>

• Like 1

You're so crazy weird! Whenever you meet someone, they have no idea how to describe you! You creep everyone out... ALWAYS. You have lots of friends, all of which either are in awe of your weirdness, or are almost as weird as you are! Congrats!

:Red_fox11:

• Like 1

You're True and 2

Everyone you meet finds you totally approachable, and sometimes you ask weird questions, but overall, you're pretty much normal.

i got...

OMG, You're a 3!

Even though sometimes 3 can seem like a normal number, you're pretty weird. You're super friendly and pretty crazy, but still love sticking to the rules. You're a party freak who loves his/her homework, haha!

ahaha no! screw the homework! XDD

You're a 4

Overall, you're pretty weird. You party all day, sleep all night, and all along the way creep everyone else out. If someone thinks somethings normal, you make it crazy! But don't forget, you sometimes remember your place and do what needs to be done... so it can be done!

what!!! i love homework???!!! O.O

OMG, You're a 3!

Even though sometimes 3 can seem like a normal number, you're pretty weird. You're super friendly and pretty crazy, but still love sticking to the rules. You're a party freak who loves his/her homework, haha!

You're True and 2

i got...

You're a 4

i got

You're True and 2

Haha ;) It's me!!!

I got:-

MG, You're a 3!

That doesnt sound much like me at all lol

Here's mine

You're a 4

Nailed it right.

You're so crazy weird!

Whenever you meet someone, they have no idea how to describe you! You creep everyone out... ALWAYS. You have lots of friends, all of which either are in awe of your weirdness, or are almost as weird as you are! Congrats!

so fun! XD

this is my results,

OMG, You're a 3!

You're a 1...

You're completely normal, and even though some people find you friendly, you're kind of boring. You stick to the rules and believe in only reason... Sorry...

i'm boring

I don't know about this...doesn't seem so accurate.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My Results:

OMG, You're a 3! Even though sometimes 3 can seem like a normal number, you're pretty weird. You're super friendly and pretty crazy, but still love sticking to the rules. You're a party freak who loves his/her homework, haha!

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

I got:

You're True and 2

^ ^!

Lol....I become out of the world once Yaoi is on my mind too!...XD

My result:

• 5 months later...

You're a 4

That's basically True

:D

You're True and 2Everyone you meet finds you totally approachable, and sometimes you ask weird questions, but overall, you're pretty much normal.