What kind of Dragon are you?

sarah3161

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

i got :hamtaro-005 (12):

Forest Dragon

You are not particularly powerful, when you are on your own, but your kind usually lives in large groups, or families. You have stealth, speed and agility, you also can breathe poison. You are honest, devoted and responsible. You would do anything to protect other forest dragons from your group

• Like 1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ネイト

• ShadowShini

• acochan97

• Vicious

I got the same result as you, Sarah ;D

Forest Dragon

You are not particularly powerful, when you are on your own, but your kind usually lives in large groups, or families. You have stealth, speed and agility, you also can breathe poison. You are honest, devoted and responsible. You would do anything to protect other forest dragons from your group.

i got

Shadow Dragon

Long time ago your kind was the most powerful, but the shadow dragons become very proud of themselves and started a war between each other. Now, very few of your kind are left. You don’t like fighting very much, but no one can match against your speed, agility and powerful magic. You are the most powerful and very cunning. But the memories still taunt you…

i was not expecting this! i didn't know i was powerful! xD

Undead Dragon

You are a dead dragon who was brought to life by a powerful dark magician to do his bidding. But you’ve betrayed and killed him. Now you have immense power to manipulate darkness and frost and no one dares to challenge you!. The main thing you do is sleeping, but when (Lord save us!) you’re awake, the world crumbles before you!!!

Water Dragon

You are the wisest and the most intelligent dragon. Your lifespan is usually much longer then any other dragon’s. You prefer not to fight, but to resolve problems peacefully, however you are very skilled in ancient magic, that helps you protect yourself. You sometimes share your knowledge with humans or other dragons.

Undead Dragon

You are a dead dragon who was brought to life by a powerful dark magician to do his bidding. But you’ve betrayed and killed him. Now you have immense power to manipulate darkness and frost and no one dares to challenge you!. The main thing you do is sleeping, but when (Lord save us!) you’re awake, the world crumbles before you!!!

i got...

Thunder Dragon

You are smart and powerful. You have control over all weather, especially lightning. In battle you use your skill, but you don’t fight very often, you would rather make friends then enemies. But you have one weak spot – your treasures. You love everything, that shines and you would not give away any of it and protect your treasures until you die.

I got:

Water Dragon

You are the wisest and the most intelligent dragon. Your lifespan is usually much longer then any other dragon’s. You prefer not to fight, but to resolve problems peacefully, however you are very skilled in ancient magic, that helps you protect yourself. You sometimes share your knowledge with humans or other dragons.

• Like 1

Psychic Dragon

full_200202224.jpg

You are a dragon with very strong psychic powers. You can control any human’s or dragon’s minds, however you are too scared to use them, so you hide from everybody else. Come on, loosen up a little and go take over the world!

• 1 month later...

Forest Dragon

full_807513925.jpg

You are not particularly powerful, when you are on your own, but your kind usually lives in large groups, or families. You have stealth, speed and agility, you also can breathe poison. You are honest, devoted and responsible. You would do anything to protect other forest dragons from your group.

got this one,

Undead Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

Shadow Dragon

Long time ago your kind was the most powerful, but the shadow dragons become very proud of themselves and started a war between each other. Now, very few of your kind are left. You don’t like fighting very much, but no one can match against your speed, agility and powerful magic. You are the most powerful and very cunning. But the memories still taunt you…full_191893798.jpg

Woots i love it\o/

took it again and got this this timeXD prefer the 1st:

Undead Dragon

You are a dead dragon who was brought to life by a powerful dark magician to do his bidding. But you’ve betrayed and killed him. Now you have immense power to manipulate darkness and frost and no one dares to challenge you!. The main thing you do is sleeping, but when (Lord save us!) you’re awake, the world crumbles before you!!!full_365561875.jpg

• 5 months later...
Shadow Dragon

Long time ago your kind was the most powerful, but the shadow dragons become very proud of themselves and started a war between each other. Now, very few of your kind are left. You don’t like fighting very much, but no one can match against your speed, agility and powerful magic. You are the most powerful and very cunning. But the memories still taunt you…

full_191893798.jpg

Me likey..

What kind of Dragon are you?

Psychic Dragon

You are a dragon with very strong psychic powers. You can control any human’s or dragon’s minds, however you are too scared to use them, so you hide from everybody else. Come on, loosen up a little and go take over the world!

lol urs is more accurate LOL

Shadow Dragon

Forest Dragon

What kind of Dragon are you?Shadow Dragon

full_191893798.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Undead Dragon

full_365561875.jpg

Oh, another amusing quiz... Hmmm, I didn't know that I'll be this kind of dragon...

Water Dragon

full_471481253.jpg

Yes. Perfect.

Undead Dragon

full_365561875.jpg

My Results:

Forest Dragon

this was somewhat obvious

Water Dragon

Not particularly pretty but... I got:

Undead Dragon