What kind of Wings do You have?

sarah3161

You have Limp Wings

Your wings are not ripped. They just dropped. They dropped because of your failures, inactivity and disappointment. Your soul is tired. I don’t know what you are disappointed in, over and over again. What trifles? The life turned away from you. Or have you turned away from life? But you regain your strength and over and over again, go and fight. For what? I don’t know…

full_105401960.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R.I.O

• shinya's riddle

• Nyuchanxx

• STARRK

I have :) here.....

Obscure Wings

Your soul is misty, mysterious and attractive. Sometimes you are secluded, sometimes – open. You don’t let anybody to reach your soul, gently, enveloping people in the mist – and they get lost. You are able to kill insensibly. On the other hand, you can’t understand your soul too. The mist confuses you as well. It’s very easy to get lost. Often, you can’t control your abilities, but if you will master your soul, you will be more powerful than anybody else.

rabbit16

full_447824113.jpg

I got Black wings

"Your wings are darker than Night. They block the Light. You are secluded cynical and venomous. Other’s life is not worthy of you. You are ready to do everything it takes to reach your goals. You are feared and respected. No one wants to cross your path. You are treacherous and hypocritical. You attract the opposite sex. Nobody loves you but everyone adores you."

• 2 weeks later...

You have Obscure Wings

Your soul is misty, mysterious and attractive. Sometimes you are secluded, sometimes – open. You don’t let anybody to reach your soul, gently, enveloping people in the mist – and they get lost. You are able to kill insensibly. On the other hand, you can’t understand your soul too. The mist confuses you as well. It’s very easy to get lost. Often, you can’t control your abilities, but if you will master your soul, you will be more powerful than anybody else

full_447824113.jpg

You have Ripped Wings

I can’t call you Fallen Angel, but you are not the Light Angel either. Your wings are ripped. Your soul is ripped. Who knows, what kind of wounds did you get? Who knows your pain? For you, Life is a big disappointment. Apathy and pain are the two words that characterize you. I don’t know if you can be able to withstand the life again. But maybe you should take off the cape of mystery let people to understand you?

full_461402511.jpg

You have Chained Wings

Your wings are chained. Chained by your rights, duties, rules, honor… It’s hard for you to live in this world. You are trying to follow everyone. Sometimes you are trying to manage the things that cannot be managed. OR, it’s possible that something made you lock your soul. You don’t want to let in somebody else or make new contacts.

full_969943297.jpg

noway

• 2 weeks later...

You have Obscure Wings

Your soul is misty, mysterious and attractive. Sometimes you are secluded, sometimes – open. You don’t let anybody to reach your soul, gently, enveloping people in the mist – and they get lost. You are able to kill insensibly. On the other hand, you can’t understand your soul too. The mist confuses you as well. It’s very easy to get lost. Often, you can’t control your abilities, but if you will master your soul, you will be more powerful than anybody else.

Interesting quiz and it kinda reminds me of myself as well (I'm sure people who know me personally would agree).

• 1 month later...

You have Obscure Wings

full_216074804.jpg

You have Black Wings

Your wings are darker than Night. They block the Light. You are secluded cynical and venomous. Other’s life is not worthy of you. You are ready to do everything it takes to reach your goals. You are feared and respected. No one wants to cross your path. You are treacherous and hypocritical. You attract the opposite sex. Nobody loves you but everyone adores you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You have Shadow Wings

Your wings have NOTHING in common with Obscure Wings. Your soul is hidden. Your wings are barely visible. You cannot be seen amongst people who are brighter than you. You are shy and timid. OR, your soul is already dead but your body still lives.

-----

I... hrm... that's almost scary insight...

You have Limp Wings

Your wings are not ripped. They just dropped. They dropped because of your failures, inactivity and disappointment. Your soul is tired. I don’t know what you are disappointed in, over and over again. What trifles? The life turned away from you. Or have you turned away from life? But you regain your strength and over and over again, go and fight. For what? I don’t know…

You have Multicolored Wings

It’s strange to see a person, whose wings are shimmering. You have beautiful wings. You are a happy person. You are never sad. But you are a very light – headed person. But still, your life is very bright. Your path – is a path of a comet. Fast, bright and exciting. However, the ending of your path is hidden in the mist.

You have Obscure Wings.

full_447824113.jpg

You have White Wings

Your wings are whiter than snow. Your soul is beautiful. You are always ready to help. You are always calm and your calmness – is warm. You are fun to talk with, you are always ready to listen…and understand. There is always a calm smile on your lips, you are never going to shout, you will explain everything calmly. You are always in shadow but it’s hard to not notice you. You are always a hero – a good hero.

• 1 month later...

What kind of Wings do You have?

You have Black Wings Your wings are darker than Night.

They block the Light. You are secluded cynical and venomous. Other’s life is not worthy of you. You are ready to do everything it takes to reach your goals. You are feared and respected. No one wants to cross your path. You are treacherous and hypocritical. You attract the opposite sex. Nobody loves you but everyone adores you.

Can't say if its true or not :/

I got this

You have White Wings

Your wings are whiter than snow. Your soul is beautiful. You are always ready to help. You are always calm and your calmness – is warm. You are fun to talk with, you are always ready to listen…and understand. There is always a calm smile on your lips, you are never going to shout, you will explain everything calmly. You are always in shadow but it’s hard to not notice you. You are always a hero – a good hero.

• 1 month later...

My Results:

You have Silver Wings

You are the mirror of the other people’s souls. Your soul is hidden from me, I cannot see it.

You have Black Wings

Your wings are darker than Night. They block the Light. You are secluded cynical and venomous. Other’s life is not worthy of you. You are ready to do everything it takes to reach your goals. You are feared and respected. No one wants to cross your path. You are treacherous and hypocritical. You attract the opposite sex. Nobody loves you but everyone adores you.

You have Ripped Wings

I can’t call you Fallen Angel, but you are not the Light Angel either. Your wings are ripped. Your soul is ripped. Who knows, what kind of wounds did you get? Who knows your pain? For you, Life is a big disappointment. Apathy and pain are the two words that characterize you. I don’t know if you can be able to withstand the life again. But maybe you should take off the cape of mystery let people to understand you?

full_461402511.jpg

Err i got to say, for i guy named raimeowmeow, this is a really weird wings XD

Ohh the fun..

You have Golden Wings

Your wings cannot be missed. In any situation, you will take the place that suits you best – the place of a leader. You are really charming and attractive. You blind people with your brilliance. But you have one problem – on the inside, you are very lonely. You don’t let anyone to see your real soul, under your shine and glory

You have White Wings ((apparently!!))

You have Multicolored Wings

It’s strange to see a person, whose wings are shimmering. You have beautiful wings. You are a happy person. You are never sad. But you are a very light – headed person. But still, your life is very bright. Your path – is a path of a comet. Fast, bright and exciting. However, the ending of your path is hidden in the mist.

Yay I love multicolored things~

You have Ripped Wings

1z3pkb6.jpg

(I-I.....Got these. o n o)

You have Shadow Wings

Your wings have NOTHING in common with Obscure Wings. Your soul is hidden. Your wings are barely visible. You cannot be seen amongst people who are brighter than you. You are shy and timid. OR, your soul is already dead but your body still lives.

... I GOT THIS o_o why only me got this one,,

YOU HAVE A CHICKEN WINGS plus DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER

You have a big starvation and the delivery never wants to deliver to your place because it's too far

nah . just kidding

i got this one. i like it :3

My Results:

You have Black Wings