Shop

Erotic Devil

What's exactly a user title? For awhile I thought it meant, the username. D:

And when doing a refund, is it suppose to refund like 50%(?) back? I only did a refund because I didn't see any difference on this 'username title?' Is it possible to have a preview on the color of the user title too?

Sorry for being the pain the rear. XD lol.

:hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• KYOKO

• Erotic Devil

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As Amemiya explained above, the user title is the 'rank' you have exactly under your username.

The color of the username is changed just for certain usergroups, like Translator, Moderator, Contributor, Top Contributor, Top Uploader.

We had before the feature to 'buy' from the shop another username color, but I had to give up on it because people were 'buying' Moderators, Translators colors and other users would be confused.

Yeah, when doing a refund 50% of the cost of the item is given back.

The color preview is displayed in the drop-down when buying the usertitle color.

user.jpg

The color is modified automatically after you buy the feature. I think you didn't notice the change because you paid attention to the username instead of usertitle.

• Like 4