"Cold'Flame Grounds" - Group RP!!!

SammuelColdheart

Yo struggled a lot but at the end he just gave up, the other was first to heavy, second he was unmovable, Asakura never believed that there is such heavy person on the world, even though he was quite well tuned in his body figure, he was like perfect male or at least his body, he didn't knew completely yet his nature or his family or anything like that.

"G-God... you're so heavy... I... I am surprised how you managed to gather your weight in this muscular body..." he would say breathing heavily over the other male's neck, because his head was resting on Yo's shoulder and dropping down over the tip, Yo sighed softly and calmed down slowly trying to fall asleep as well, he didn't had any other choice, his strength was too low for such heaviness.

Yo had strong and kinda roughly found body, he didn't had at all female body (Have that in mind!), he had muscles and structure but he was just too weak to lift the other male, but still he was nothing like the other, the other was 100% stronger then him and muscular not too much, but enough to overcome his strength.

"Come on, you have to fucking kidding me... I can't even fall asleep with his loud sleepiness..." he would mumble and roll his eyes around, as his cheeks would grow in dark red color, by the other male's body, rubbing in his, giving him strange goosebumps, he would feel somehow powerless against this person.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• SammuelColdheart

• ghordge

Top Posters In This Topic

Shi was snoring quite loud, loud enough to resonate inside Yo's eardrums. All his body was slump at Yo, he was so tired and too drunk to realize that he was using the other as his bed. All Yo's suffering lasted the whole night till the morning.

Yawning, Shi finally woke up and scratched his head only to see Yo's grumpy stare at him. Noticing the other had dark circles around his eyes. Shi knew that the other hadn't slept. Looking at himself and the other's body, he immediately stood up.

"Sorry, Sorry I did not mean to sleep at the top of you!" both hands intact, trying to apologize.

God, Shi was rather embarassed, how could he do this to someone who he just recently met? Shaking his head he immediately went inside the bathroom.

"I'll be taking the bath first, you can grab some snacks in the kitchen." He shouted to the other.

Half an hour passed, he went outside the comfort room, topless. He added a towel at his head and whistled his way towards the kitchen. Opening the fridge, he continued to whistle, noticing at the corner of his eyes that someone was standing beside him.

"Gwaah! scared the hell out of me!!" he screamed in a manly way, staring at Yo who was about to prepare a food.

HE almost forgot the other's existence, how stupid of him. He gave a slight chuckle and grab the frying pan at Yo's hand.

"I can't let the visitor cook, neh?" he then winked to the other.

"I see.. you're very eager, huh??" he spoke words in between his raged breathing. "And I can also see how you enjoy my thing." Rigorously thrusting in and out of Yu, he felt the inside twitching asking for more, he grabbed onto the other's chest and started sucking on his sweet nipples as he increases his pace.

The other was turning wild from pleasure. He never witnessed how a cute, soft and frail rabbit transform into some ferocious being. Like a typical hunter, seeing how wild an animal is increases David's desire to capture him. "Didn't know you could be this lewd, sexy and insatiable." He enveloped the other's lips in his own, forcing the other to have a fierce tongue battle.

He breaks the war and breathe words from his mouth, "How about we finish this already, so we could catch up to those two?" Catching his breath in between his words and thrusting, he mumbled, "I bet that leader of ours is...." he felt a finger hushed him to stop. He snickered, then shifted position, Yu is now under him. Seeing how aroused the other is could bring him to his wits end.

"Didn't know you could be this lewd, sexy and insatiable."

Yu moaned with abandon as David continued to thrust in him. There were only few times when he was impressed and this was not yet one of them. He expected the bowman to exceed his expectations or else their little tryst would be over.

"Stop talking and fuck me harder." He growled, biting the other's lips.

Yu arched his back, in a unconscious display of flexibility, as David rammed him hard, hitting his prostate with fierce strokes. Not yet impressed enough. He thought to himself, fisting his own leaking erection and wondered for the briefest of seconds whether Yo and Shi were still waiting for them.

He let out an undignified squeak as David laid him on his back, bended him so that his knees were touching his chest and impaled him in one swift motion, making him cry out in surprised pleasure. He smirked lightly, clenching his inner muscles and had the satisfaction of seeing the bowman falter in his merciless thrusts.

You're getting there. Yu thought dazedly to himself, knowing that given half the chance, he'd most likely accept another invitation from David.

I can't let the visitor cook, neh?

Yo, looked at the other as one of his eyebrows raised, he felt a little insulted by that but he did his best to ignore it.

"I wouldn't drean off..." he would say simply, as he would shake his head, leaving the cooking to the other and then he would, start taking off most of his cloths, by making them dissappear in thin air from his Character Profile, leaving soon without anything, he would reach up for one of the towels near the sofa which was just across the bathroom and wrapped it around his waist.

"I am going, to take a shower." he would say and swiftly move towards the bathroom's door entering inside, "Make sure you don't put, any spicy stuffs in my breakfast I hate spicy things..." he would say with kinda harsh voice, and leave the door for the bathroom a little open to can he hear if the other was saying something or someone attacks them in surprice.

He would turn on the shower, and take of the towel smoothly, throwing it aside to one of the metal lines which was showing off from the wall on a few cm, and enter under the shower letting the water fluently to embrace his whole body, and make it wet and soft.

He would run gently his long thin finger, gently through his hair strands, and let his hair slowly to pull back because of the water, letting few water drops to fall down at first, from the end of his hair clusters, and soon followed by bulky thin lines of water. Then he would gather his hair gently at the top of his head just a little back and make a horse tail, holding most of the hair tightly with his fingers which were wrapped around the hair as ring, and slowly move them backward to the end of his hair to can he take off most of the water, reaching up with his other finger tips to the shampoo to can he soap up his hair.

"Roger Doger," as he signalled to the other.

He was about to cook a very spicy curry but Yo stated earlier that he hates spicy things so he just settled with the sweetened omelettes. Though Shi was such a simpleton, the guy was a decent cook at least. He always cook by himself since he lives alone, adding another person to offer some food would not be much of a problem, wasn't it?

Yo was busy taking a bath while the other was almost done preparing for their breakfast. He had to do some laundry so he decided to grab the clothes beside the bathroom. Bringing with him a basket, he picked his dirty clothes that were scattered all over. Shi was almost done picking it, yet he had made a grave mistake, he saw within the gap the naked body of Yo, some were covered by fog, some were not. He blushed and turned his head away as the other seemed to notice him.

"Er...ahm.. I did not mean to take a look...---" he tried to defend himself, listless. While the other showed a raging expression and stopped taking his bath.

"Gomen. Gomen" Shi kept murmuring and went outside the bathroom.

--Darn! Why did he not close the door in the first place? and more importantly what am I blushing for? He then hurriedly washed his clothes.

"So you you love it like this? This arrangement of ours. Haha!" He even had the energy to let out an evil smirk in the midst of doing such dirty and powerful thrusting. Like an animal he ate his prey like its the only thing he knew; and like a true hunter he kept on hitting the mark with utmost accuracy.

He already knew where Yu's sweet spot is. He kept on hitting it and Yu's insides would clamp on him so hard and would hold on to him to dear life! David was even numb from pleasure that he didn't notice all the bleeding scratches and nailmarks on his back. Welcoming every thrust of his, Yu arched his back even more, driving his nails even harder onto David.

Closing his eyes. Drowning to pleasure. Oblivious to every other thing beside themselves. Both of them were sent to heaven in a split second, then back to earth.

If there was one thing that Yu knew for certain, it was the fact that the stars were supposed to be in the sky and that they weren't supposed to appear every time he closed his eyes. Another thing was that, he was close. So very close that he could literally feel the short bursts of electricity that traveled from his fingers to the tips of his toes and back again.

"D-D...David!" He breathed so as to signal the other that he was close. His words had the desired effect as the bowman's thrusts became even more merciless, his sweat dropping from the tip of his nose to Yu's heaving chest.

Then everything contracted as Yu came hard and explosively all over his chest and face, whimpering in a desperate attempt to conceal his agonized cry of pleasure.

Yo, would glare at the door through where Shi was peeking, as he looked at him quite angry, he couldn't believe that this guy was there seeing Yo's naked body or at least part of it.

"O-Owii! Pervert! Look somewhere else..." he would say as his cheeks would cover deep dark blush, and he would wrap his arms down around his groins he didn't want the other to see him 'completely' naked... when Shi left the bathroom and said to Yo:

Gomen. Gomen.

Yo sighed softly and shake his head, finishing up shortly after with his shower, and left the shower and turned off the water, which was spreading all over the bathroom walls, then he would reach up for the towel near by and fastly wrapped around his waist, and he would start drying at first his groins and his line between the two butt cheeks. His skin was a little pale, soft and wet, by the shower and the hot water and his white hair was spreading all over his neck dripping off a lot of water drops from their strand ends.

Yo found another towel and with it, he start drying off his hair and with the other towel which was wrapped around his waist he left bathroom, looking at the other with still light blush over his cheeks, he was still a little stunned by the stuffs which happen, and how Shi saw him naked under the shower, thank god there was enough steams to cover most of his private locations on his body.

For the first time he was accused as a pervert, Shi sighed and dragged himself lazily to the kitchen. He's not sure how to act normal in front of Yo anymore. Luckily he did not see Yo's whole body, he'll surely take it to the wrong way.

---boobies, i'm fond of sexy women right? He tried to imagine some nude pictures of different sexy woman. Trying to fool himself he laughed.

Shi didn't wait for the other to come out, he ate his breakfast first and prepared his weapons. Ruffling his messy hair, he yawned. Sure his head was aching, hangover and such.

He lift his head in time to see Yu all frail-looking as he climaxed. Didn't even imagined that the other could be this cute.Struggling for air recovering from all that action, he still dared to let out some annoying things from his mouth. "You've got some load there, brat."He rolled over to the side as he licked his fingers clean from rubbing Yu's cum from his chest. "This coming from someone who ALMOST turned me down. Haha!!"

Still stark naked, he stood in front of the other and extended his hand. "Tired? Want me to help you clean?" The other just irritatingly brushed his hands off. "Now don't be shy," he chuckled, evilly. "Two heads are faster than one right?" The other just ignored his invitation and turned his head away from him.

He raised both of his hands in a do-as-you-please manner, then waled straight back to the water. "Hey, we don't have all the time in the world, 'ya know. I remember, Shi said that he'll meet with us by 9PM. Better start cleaning yourself. Or would you rather meet with them like that?"

[PM: David Smith to Shi]: Sorry we got a little held back by some friggin' stinkin' situation a little while ago. So we're (Yu's with me) gonna be a little late.

"You've got some load there, brat."

Yu scowled, noting that David's words held some truth. It wasn't like he had time to do things like that all the time! He winced lightly as he sat to catch his breath, wondering if things between the two of them had changed. It wasn't like he wanted it to change, per se...but if it came to that, change would be beneficial for their team work.

"This coming from someone who ALMOST turned me down. Haha!!"

Yu glared at the guy. David talked to him so familiarly and Yu had to bite down the urge to yell at him. A casual sex did not mean that he's willing to be nice to the other. He though to himself that being civil was the least he could do.

"Tired? Want me to help you clean?"

Yu swatted the proffered hand that was given to him as he stood, David's cum dripping slightly from his ass down his legs. He jumped into the water and had to stop himself from cursing when he noticed that some of his hair was covered in his cum.

He frowned at David's teasing. He most certainly was not shy. He was torn. After their activities, he had no idea how to act towards the bowman. It was a casual sex, after all. David was not his lover, so acting like a lover towards him was a big no-no. With that being said, Yu just couldn't stop himself from wondering whether this tryst would lead to something more. He cursed himself for even thinking of such possibilities. David was not someone to be chained to a lover. Well, that's what Yu thought of him anyways.

"Hey, we don't have all the time in the world, 'ya know. I remember, Shi said that he'll meet with us by 9PM. Better start cleaning yourself. Or would you rather meet with them like that?"

"I do know that." Yu stated indifferently, nodding lightly as the last remnants of their strenuous activity was washed away. He knew that he was being cold, but dammit he was just so confused at the moment!

He took one last dive to wet the entirety of his hair as he started for his discarded equipments. At least they were not awkward towards each other and Yu was silently grateful that David was being his usual self. He looked up, marveling at the beauty of the stars as a thought occurred to him.

I think I'll also be needing the Pheromone Dampener Potion.

When Yo left the bathroom and he dried most of his 'parts' so to speak, he went into the kitchen with just one towel wrapped around his waist, he would look at the stuffs which were around, he was searching for something specific, then he came up with the idea that will be probably at the fridge as usual, he will go to the fridge and open it, finally seeing what he want it.

"There, sweet white liquid, you are going to be drank to the bottom." he would say loud and clearly as dark smirk would appear over his lips, then he would grab two coffee cups, and place one in front Shi and the other in front himself, he would fulfill the coffee cup on Shi, by sitting on the side of the table near the spot where Shi was sitting, with crossed legs as he would smirk.

"Listen now pervert, if you ever tell to someone what you've saw under the shower, the whole world here and out there won't be enough to hide from me." he would say with kinda harsh and cold voice looking down at the other male deadly, as then he would straight his hand towards the sugar which was near by, crossing with his soft hand skin in front Shi's face on just few cm, and grab the sugar with him, jumping down from his sweet spot on the table side and walks to the living room, to can he drink freely the milk, he would drop off the whole sugar in the bottle of milk and closed to shake it quite good and then open it again, to can he drink directly from the bottle, lifting the bottle quite up as few milk lines would drop down, through his chin and down to his chest and soft pink nipples which will shiver by the sudden cold white liquid but seems like Yo was ignoring it.

"Listen now pervert, if you ever tell to someone what you've saw under the shower, the whole world here and out there won't be enough to hide from me."

--pervert he says... Shi scratched his head and raised both his arms as a sign of surrender. Sure Yo was sharply observing him now, since he's a 'pervert' in the other's eyes.

"Yare yare." he shook his head slowly.

[PM: David Smith to Shi]: Sorry we got a little held back by some friggin' stinkin' situation a little while ago. So we're (Yu's with me) gonna be a little late.

He saw Yo enjoying his milk, noticing that the milk was dripping wet down to his chest, Shi gulped.

*WETWEW he whisled. "What a great view," he rolled his eyes to the living room where Yo was sitting. He could see Yo's brows furrowing, in the end Shi gave a few chuckle. He was accused as a pervert earlier so why not continue being one? Leaning at the chair he waited for the time to pass.

"Let's go Yo." He signaled to the other while grabbing his long katana.

[PM: SHI to David Smith]: Okay. We'll be waiting.

They walked side by side as if nothing happened between them. Just another afternoon's straineous activity. More like a stress reliever, for both of them. It's been weeks since they started living their lives in this game. Uncertainty. Doubt. Despair. Are just some of the countless things he was sure everybody was feeling. And although he knows how enormous his ego is, even he wasn't confident whether they could all or at least him get back to their real lives. Spending time with companions is not really a bad thing, he thought. At least someone's there to keep him from getting bored. Might as well start treating them a little bit nicely from now on.

All the way back to the town, both were silent. As they walk through the the labyrinth of streets, finally, they're meeting place, the Sixth Street is in sight.

Yu walked in silent detachment, not really caring at the moment if the atmosphere was so awkward. There were a few things that he wanted to discuss to David, but he had no idea how to voice them, much less have the courage to do so. He sighed, noting that the sun was already on it's way above the horizon. Although the game was able to take into consideration the various aspects of the real world, the makers had not taken the beauty of a rising sun.

He sighed as they arrived at the specified destination. Yu leaned on a nearby brick wall, letting the morning sun bathe his face in it's glow as he continued to contemplate what he and David did. There are just some things that I still don't understand.

Yu whistled and Plague immediately landed on his raised arm. He was surprised to say the least that the raven had responded so quickly. He didn't even know where he had been since he and David were-

He shook his head, not wanting to think of it anymore than he needed to as he stroked Plague's feathers. "Have you eaten?" Was his query and the raven gave him an affirmative squawk. "Stay for now," Yu continued. "We'll be meeting with the rest of the group anyways."

Yu smiled lightly, retrieving a piece of bread from his pack and munching lightly on it. He looked at the bowman and decided to broach the atmosphere.

"Wan't some?" He asked, cutting the bread in half and extending the other towards David. At least this was a start.

Yo, raised his finger tips and touch in a the mid air, to can the menu appear, as he would then goes to his inventory and remove the towels from his body leaving him completely naked but still with back turned at Shi, and then slowly press the other button to can his gear appear, wrapping around his naked body and his pistols appear to his leg muscles, as then he would reach up with his other free hand and pull out his hat from the middle air and placed on his head, looking at the other, from under neath it.

"Let's go pervert..." he would mumble silently from underneath his hat, and open the exit door, his huge wolf, would stand up and rush towards Yo, licking up his face, Yo, would chuckle softly and mess up his wolf fury, and then he would hug him tightly, before he let go of him and stand up following Shi to the location where they was supposed to meet with the others...

--Yare--yare does he plan on calling me like that? Shi tilted his head and look back at the other who's staring at him cautiously.

Arriving at the Sixth Street Shi then leaned at the street signage, looking at every pathway. The both of them waited a couple of minutes for the other party member to arrive. Yet, no conversation between him and Yo was initiated. Looking at his sharp left, he saw David together with Yu approaching the said location. Shi looked at the both of them and nod as a sign of greeting.

Head still in the clouds, instead of taking the bread off of Yu's hand, he leaned over and took a bite from the other half that he was about to eat. Their eyes met, like a lightning that strikes in the sky, he remembered everything that happened a little while ago in a flash.

"Thanks for the afternoon treat. If you want some more, I'm more than willing to indulge you." And he mean this in every sense of it. He turned around and walked a few steps ahead of Yu. Even he was embarrassed by his own words.

"Yo!" greeted David to the others.

OOC: Guys, guys, our answers clashes with one another >___

"Thanks for the afternoon treat. If you want some more, I'm more than willing to indulge you."

Yu blushed lightly and instinctively nodded his head, before he even though about what David had said. He was not upset though. He was calm, if not a bit at peace. Maybe, but we'll see...

He nodded, returning Shi's greeting and wondered what these two had been doing. He noted that they seemed to have been together the entire time, but it was only his theory.

At least now that all of us are here we could start with the quest. Then maybe progress to the higher areas. Yu thought to himself, finishing the bread that he was eating.

He turned his head, giving most of his attention to their leader as he caught David's lingering gaze on him. Yu paid it no mind. There were other matters that needed to be discussed and what happened between them was theirs only to talk about. It also had its' own time.

Yo notice how the others was looking at the each other, he would just let odd sound to pass by his lips as he would smile "I see, the two of you grown quite fondle to each other." he would say teasingly as he could sense how the two scents of the other mixed it up, it was more then obvious what happen, but seems like Asakura was the only one who noticed.

"Well if we want to get to the next layer of our big boss... that will take a lot of time, because I have no idea where he is, and his room to can we defeat him, however I overheard that group of players have disappeared around this zone.." he would say as a map would show up in 3D image, and he would make a small circle around a certain area, there was just big large forest and a mountain.

"If our boss, is there we will find him. I have good feeling about that." he would say simply as he would shake his head a bit, and then around as he tilt his head to aside, a sign for his wolf to follow him "Let's go." he would simply say, as he would take the path for exiting the town.

Shi just waited for the three of them to settle down and plan for the next mission. He was obviously staring at the two players--Yu and David. Shi seemed to noticed that something's different between the both of them. More or like they're starting to get closer compared to their last meeting. Thinking about his relationship with the ever cold Yo, Shi rolled his eyes to Yo. How he wish the Yo could talk to him more and open up to him. But he guessed that it's still a long way to go for the other to converse with him fondly.