"Cold'Flame Grounds" - Group RP!!!

SammuelColdheart

After a couple minutes when Yo was all by himself and with few others players in the pub, he heard how the door opened, he would look over it and notice his team mate, he would look at him questionable as he would smile the other pass him some potions and rare item.

Sorry for disturbing but here: a potion for you and some rare items.

He would smile at the other gently as he would reach up for the potion and take it in his inventory standing up and looking now more comfortable into the other. He would notice that there was something bothering Shi, but he didn't knew why, he would follow the way he ordered himself sake, but before that he would hear his words.

That's a token of appreciation, take care and cheer up. Jya.

And notice how the other took his leave.

"Thanks for the drink Berk, I will pay it to you whenever I can.." he would say teasingly and drop some money on the table, winking at the other, as he would out after his team mate, holding the rare item.

"Wait up! Shi!" he would yell out after him as he would leave the pub and find the other outside, he would reach up with his hand towards the other holding the rare weapons "Thank you very much for these, but I have perfect grade... I bought them few days ago, and they are kinda quite good." he would mumble and look up at the other giving him back the guns.

"Hey Shi..." he would mumble as his expression would go down "Thank you... for the items I really appreciate it... and I am sorry if I did insulted you today when you both killed the boss, but I really do get a hold of team mates and I like them to be equal and to respect each other, meaning to share the drop even, no matter who killed the monster or the boss..." he would say looking aside a bit sad feeling bad for the situation early today.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• SammuelColdheart

• ghordge

Top Posters In This Topic

"Let bygones be bygones," Shi chuckled and turned his head towards the other.

So he have this kind of side too...

He thought of himself, unconsciously smirking. He never expected that Yo would apologize. Shi so thought that Yo was the person that was so hard to befriend with but he was wrong. The other just seemed like your typical guy, unable to express his real intentions--again your daily introvert. Shi was a calculating person, for him to stay in the group without hurting others he had to analyze each and everyone's personality. As what Shi knows about Yo--he just needed someone to talk to..a companion perhaps. Shi walked backwards and asked Yo.

"Want to accompany me? I was hoping if I could deliver the rest of the items to David and Yu."

Shi waited for the other to reply, he was so careful on what words he'll use just to keep to the other's good side.

"But before that, want to grab some bite?? My treat." he pointed at the food stall at the corner of the street.

"Why does everyone keep saying that!!? I'm twenty-one!!!!"

"WAHAHAHA! You don't look one dude."

"Look at what happened today. I will admit that your stealth and mobility skills are up to par but your pheromone scent just gives you away. How do you think we found out that you were watching us?"

He couldn't rebut anything against the other.

"I'll take this as a compliment, my friend."

Then waved goodbye to the other as he walked away from him.

Duh, Of course I know my weaknesses.

I don't need anyone to point it out for me.

You think I'm that stupid?

Besides, I just finished doing 'that' when you guys made some ruckus outside of my cave.

Baahhh! I don't even have the strength to rebut.

I don't want to keep causing anymore disputes among our team.

There's only one thing you don't these pheromones of mine cannot be detected by uninterested people.

What he was thinking was true. In reality his pheromone 'problem' exists long before he could even remember. The catch is those who notice his exuding pheromones only affects people who were attractive to him. Doesn't even work with animals or beasts since it only have effect on people. And the solution he devised was to find his soulmate. Maybe he could appease his raging desire. Since he already know that those who were affected by his unique scent, he started having sex with each one of them.

On his way to the shop he decided to take that little experiment Yu was talking about.

[PM: David Smith to Yuki Ryu Daema]: Hey, I'm gonna take that offer of yours. I'll just have to finish restocking some items. Tell me where you want to meet and what time do you you prefer.

This was his first party. He doesn't even know how to take care of others since he was living all by himself as long as he could remember. Maybe taking this was the first step to becoming a team oriented person. If this problem of his could endanger them, then he should probably rethink of another solution, since finding his soulmate was still far from reality. And he really needs to think fast.

Yu walked through the outreaches of the town, whistling to himself some random tune.

There were a few things that he wanted to finish that day. Firstly, he needed to get some of his better ammunitions and maybe a few of his bombs. Secondly, he needed to restock some of his more potent potions and some salves if it was necessary. Thirdly, he needed to finish some of his experiments.

He exited through a thick underbrush and what he saw made him smile. This was his small piece of eden in the middle of this chaos and destruction. It was a secluded area but he didn't care if anyone found it, he's the only one who can and give permission to open it anyways.

The place was small, probably a hut but that was just the outside. The inside was a little bit more, like the combination of medieval and modernized setting, containing an expanded chemistry laboratory and at the side was a weapon's forge. And his stash box just beside the door.

[PM: David Smith to Yuki Ryu Daema]: Hey, I'm gonna take that offer of yours. I'll just have to finish restocking some items. Tell me where you want to meet and what time do you you prefer.

[PM: Yuki Ryu Daema to David Smith]: I'm just outside of town. Follow some of the trees to the north. Turn west after two-hundred and seventy-six steps, pass the thick underbrush and you'll see a hut. I'm inside.

Yu nodded to himself, wondering if it was a good idea to ask David to come to his hut when he was about to do some of his potentially explosive experiments. He shrugged as he equipped a Juggernaut Item set. At least that set would protect him if his experiment was a failure. Maybe.

Yu statrted, taking some of his prepared ingredients and putting them systematically on the order that complimented their individual properties. Then it was the last drop that he needed to put and everything just went to sudden death. It was either a perfect combination or an explosive one.

"This should make the acetate from all the ingredients disappear, making it a more potent combination" He mumbled to himself, taking a small drop of aquamarine liquid. "Or it could negate the tears' property causing massive explosion." He shrugged as he added the drop to the formula, then promptly ran to one corner of the room, huddling on himself. When nothing happened, Yu stole a peek.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!

Yu stood in disbelief. The inside of the hut was covered in soot, but everything else was intact. Except the Juggernaut set that he was currently wearing. It shook a bit before disintegrating entirely, leaving Yu stark naked where he currently stood. Then David chose that time to enter the hut.

Want to accompany me? I was hoping if I could deliver the rest of the items to David and Yu.

When Yo heard this, he would blush softly but then he would nod, and look at the other it was really this kinda of side which he never showed up to anyone... may be because most of the time he got himself in trouble or get somebody who betrays him later on but somehow he could have faith into the other.

"Sure, I would love too. I dislike being on my own."

He would mumble and look aside, that was true, Yo could take almost everything else but being on his own, it never was his way. After awhile when he heard the rest of the words, Yo cheeks would go in deeper crimson color, as he would look at the other.

But before that, want to grab some bite?? My treat.

What was wrong with him, he never felt this way with somebody he always was pretending to be stronger one and now here we are blushing like a little girl.

What is wrong with me, I feel strange around this guy.

Is he too friendly? Or am I too naive...

He would think to himself and scratch a bit the back of his head as he would smile on the other.

I can't resist to him, I guess I will just go with the flow.

He would continue thinking for himself and look at the other parting his lips and ready to respond to him.

"I... I guess I join you... I dislike eating alone too.." he would mumble and glare aside, no able to say anything else anymore, the other totally got him like in jail... beside that he was attractive... and beside that he seemed stronger then Yo even though Yo was higher level.

"Hmmm..ok let's go... "

He wrapped his arms at Yo's neck its as if they're going to a drinking session.

"You can choose what you want, my treat. Hey gramps the usual."

He exclaimed at the npc who was busy preparing for the other players. The rest of the players greeted Shi with a smile, it looks like he's a celebrity or what. Being the notorious friendly guy around the game, he had always lot's of friends to jam with yet no close friends to share with. The both of them sat at the long bench beside the food stall.

"Eat!! while they're still hot," pointing his chosticks to Yo's bowl.

The both of them remained silent. The awkward feeling that they'd felt, Shi chuckled.

"So when did you join the game? "

Trying to open a topic he asked, still eating the noodles with the slurping sounds.

[PM: Shi to Yuki Ryu Daema; David Smith] Good evening, I would like to meet you up at the 6th street this 9 p.m. I'll be giving you something. You can PM me if you wanted some rare items, i'll give it you for free if its available. Thank you.

Though it was strange giving rare items to other players who he had just recently met, Shi would gladly offer some. He was the kind of guy that gives something as a token of appreciation as a sign of respect. No matter how expensive or how rare an item was, he had no qualms of giving it to the other's. He goes with his usual principle --the more you give, the more you receive.

[PM: Yuki Ryu Daema to David Smith]: I'm just outside of town. Follow some of the trees to the north. Turn west after two-hundred and seventy-six steps, pass the thick underbrush and you'll see a hut. I'm inside.

Oh, so he’s the one who own that friggin’ stinking place.

It always has that signature foul smell, that’s why I don’t come here anymore.

Just you wait damn brat!

As soon as he finished everything on his list, he went straight to the outskirts of the town.

Trying to be cautious, looking left and right, he was surveying the area for some monsters.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

SHIT!!!

What the hell was that?!!

Damn it! And what’s that smell??!!

From a distance, he can see a mushroom like smoke coming from a hut.

Isn’t that where Yu’s staying?

He rushed over to the hut and slammed the door open. Bad-smelling fumes from the explosion greeted him when he forced-open the door.

"Yu?! Are you still there?! Are you alright?! Hey! Answer me!"

He yelled at the other worriedly. this was the first time he was worried for somebody else other than his own safety.

He took a deep breath and dashed inside the zero-visibility, foul-smelling hut of Yu. All he could figure out inside were the silhouette of the tables and other furniture. He heard a gasp from the corner of the room hinting him that Yu was there.

Like a blind person he walked towards the area waving his arms trying to figure out whether he would bump onto something. When he finally reached Yu, although he couldn't see a thing, from the shadow, he knows the other was stark naked. from his bag, he materialized a coat and gave it to the other.

"Wear this first. Then we're going for a run. I can't hold my breath any longer..."

(OOC: oops. i think i overdid it. @Gin, i'll put your char's PM on the next post.)

"Wear this first. Then we're going for a run. I can't hold my breath any longer..."

Yu nodded pensively as he was led outside the hut, his and David's face covered in soot and the foul odor of chemicals and monster acids clinging heavily on them.

Another failed experiment. He thought to himself, wondering what he needed to do to find that unknown ingredient. Another failure added to my growing list of failures.

[PM: Shi to Yuki Ryu Daema; David Smith] Good evening, I would like to meet you up at the 6th street this 9 p.m. I'll be giving you something. You can PM me if you wanted some rare items, i'll give it you for free if its available. Thank you.

Yu looked dumbly at the PM screen in front of him, not really seeing anything. Then he was taken out of his silent self loathing with a simple touch on his shoulders. David was looking anywhere but him and he blushed, turning from pink to crimson in a heartbeat. He looked at his hut, gripping the cloak given to him like a life line.

"I'll just go get my primary set and some other things." He stated as he hurriedly returned inside and promptly felt his heart clench at the sight. Nothing was damaged, but the sight of soot everywhere was enough for his self loathing to return. He shook his head, opening his stash and taking everything that he needed. He was not about to return to this place anytime soon.

He exited the hut and saw that David was giving him a curious look.

"I am not going to be meeting them smelling like a dead rat in a bucket of stinky cheese that had been fermented for a week." He cringed at the visual image that his words generated. "There is a river nearby and I will bathe whether you like it or not." Then he was turning his back and walking towards said river.

Hmmm..ok let's go...

When Yo was dragged by the other, his cheeks would cover in another pink color, shining from his cheeks as he would notice that everyone was greeting him 'I wonder is he so famous? Seems like everyone knows him here.' he would think to himself as he would look at the other shyly after awhile.

You can choose what you want, my treat. Hey gramps the usual.

"O-Okay..." he would mumble shyly under his nose, and when he felt the sudden wrap of the other male's arms around his neck, his skin would shiver lightly, even though it was only in the game... the feel was still like real, seems like they've made the game as a real world, the only think in which you don't feel anything is when you fight and you get hurt... and so on...

So when did you join the game?

"I joined the game, since it's first release, I mean I was one of the 1000 beta users, I've never expect this game to turn like that, I was hoping that it will stay just like game, but look at us now... we are in a world which is deadly for us... and if we die here, we die there... and we can't even log out or something like that... I really don't get what the owner wants from us." he would say looking aside, to make the place a little more fun he would reach up with his fork to Shi's noodles, and stab his fork there, smirking and looking at the other and steal one "Mine!" he would say a little childish he didn't want the other to feel awkward around Yo, he wanted to make him feel relief, happy, perhaps a little kiddish.

"I joined the game, since it's first release, I mean I was one of the 1000 beta users, I've never expect this game to turn like that, I was hoping that it will stay just like game, but look at us now... we are in a world which is deadly for us... and if we die here, we die there... and we can't even log out or something like that... I really don't get what the owner wants from us."

True, as what Yo was talking about. In the midst of danger lurking all over the entire game, Shi did not want to blame whomever twisted mind have created it. The enjoyment combined with the excitement that he had acquired during his battles were not like any of the others. The main reason was probably because he can adapt at any critical situation he faces--the calm type. He chuckled and raised his hands above.

"Nah the more danger...the more it's fun. I am beta player too---and i love this game." he grinned and cleared his throat

"Wah sorry for the ranting, excuse." he blushed.

Shi's personality slipped for a moment, he was starting to feel comfortable together with Yo. He wanted to have a cool character despite of being a simple guy. Bringing his composure back the other snatched the beef on his bowl.

"Did you just snatched 'MY' beef," he smirked and ruffled roughly the other's hair. They were having a small fight over the beef, not really a fight, just him messing the other's hair badly.

"Punishment." he ranted and continued the moment.

--now i wondered what this person is...

A certain smile escaped from his face.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh, we still have time! Whether you want it or not, I would also be dragging you to that river. I wouldn't want to be seen with some weirdo who smells more awful than a rotten egg. Good thing you decided on your own, I wouldn't be putting so much effort."

The other was clearly walking briskly ans far away from him. As if being cautious of his existence. David just stared at his back as he followed the other, both of his hands at the back of his head.

I wonder how this small guy survived this hell. If I knew this would be happening to us, I'll just sit on my couch the whole day jerking off or inviting some chicks fucking them all day long.

Trying to break the ice, he asked "Why did you enter this game? Bored?"

Not long after they started walking away from that foul shack, they've reached the said river. He just watched the other soak into the water and started scrubbing the soot from his body. Seeing his self also covered in that gooey green substance almost made him puke, remembering what it smells.

He started undressing and also join the other in the water. Seeing the other flaunting his rear to him made him think of perverted things.

Damn! I really couldn't resist such temptation if you just stood there caressing your whole body.

Finally making a move on his companion, he slowly approached the other from behind."Aren't you cold?"

His hands started roaming on Yu's body. The feel of his smooth skin on his palm is making him excited.

He whispered to his ears, "If your not going to retaliate, I swear I wouldn't be able to hold back 'ya know."

"Why did you enter this game? Bored?"

Yu smirked, stopping himself from laughing at the other. "No, if I was bored I would've just stayed at home and slept." He stated, scrunching his face as the foul smell invaded his senses. "One of my hobbies is to collect games, whichever form they may be. This game was the first of it's kind and I would be damned if I wouldn't be able to have it." He chuckled self depreciatingly, noting that his words held some truth. "I was one of the first beta players and as you can see, damned I have been."

Yu knew that David probably didn't understand what he said, but it was unnecessary. Either they were gonna die in this game or they were gonna be free. Those two inevitabilities were the only things that were important.

Yu smiled as the river came into their view. The river was wide but not so much so that it would be deep. Across from it was a plain, lush with greenery and a few bundles of growing herbs and flowers. A couple of paces to it's left was a waterfall, large enough to hear its water's roar.

Yu dropped the only article of clothing that he had as he jumped in the refreshing coolness of the water. He knew that David was ogling him, but he didn't care. He was unashamed of his nakedness, that was true. Even though most of his time he slept, he still took and made time for his workouts, although he wasn't as muscled as David, he was toned nonetheless.

He scrubbed himself clean, using some smooth rocks he found below his feet. He washed his hair and used some of his potions to clean it thoroughly. Most people might say that he was obsessed with his hair and he would gladly agree with them. They didn't know what he had done to make his hair smooth while still making it flow elegantly down his back without any flyaway locks.

"Aren't you cold?"

Yu stiffened as David's hands started to roam on his sides, his shoulders, his arms, his back....his hips.

"If your not going to retaliate, I swear I wouldn't be able to hold back 'ya know."

"If you think that I'm an easy lay, then you're mistaken." Yu replied calmly, gripping the other's questing hands in a steely hold.

Not now. Not yet. Yu thought to himself as he swiftly turned to look at David's expression.

Eyes narrowed and pupils dilated, mouth opened slightly as ragged breath is taken in, cheeks and ears tinted pink.

Yu bit his lip. David was handsome in his passion, but Yu wasn't ready.

"Let's go." He stated slowly, swallowing the lump in his throat as he let his fingers trace a line on David's chest.

Yu shook his head, letting his hand drop on his sides as he swiftly moved away from the tempting sight and started putting his set on. If they were lucky, they'd only be a few minutes late in meeting the other two.

Yo would blush deeply by the rough ruffle of his hair but he would grins with his red cheeks, and reach up to the other male's hair to return the favor.

"Here! Pay back!" he would say chuckling it was rather odd, he was feeling quite comfortable with this other guy, it seems like he was starting to open towards him, even though he just met him, but the other was really good towards him.

"Did you just snatched 'MY' beef."

"Yours is more yummy!" he would say grinning after the ruffle which the other gave him and returned to it.

"So do you have someone special for you? In the real world?" he would mumble looking at Shi, from certain angle he was quite handsome guy, and on this though Yo's cheek would cover in light scarlet color, he was indeed quite handsome, but Yo wasn't bad either he was really handsome boy but he didn't really knew why he never attract anyone towards him it was like he was suffering from a punishment or something from the destiny itself.

The both of them were laughing like they were some kind of a close friend. Though Shi was not really bothered by it, he just scratched his head and drank the booze that he ordered in the pub. Well he thought that Yo was an unapproachable person but his first impression did not kinda last. He noticed that the other had this warm and cheerful feeling.

--Pfft. When did my beef became delicious? haha so he can be funny sometimes.

He thought, stopping himself from chuckling.

"So do you have someone special for you? In the real world?"

The other asked him a rather private question, he just stopped, sighed and replied.

"I do have--of course my family..but if you'r'e referring to the romantic thing, I guess there's none so far."

He scratched his chin, reminiscing the day he broke up with his girlfriend. Sure that was history but too bad they did not make it into the altar.

"Can't be helped then...can't be helped."

Shrugging his shoulders, he forcibly smiled and let his thoughts go wander again...

Tsk. He ran away. Too bad I'm not some cheapskate who will chase after someone who isn't interested.

He raised both of his in the air in surrender. " You don't have to crush my hands 'ya know." The other turned his face towards him. He had never observed anybody's face this close without doing anything ecchi besides this guy. Although he looks like a kid, his eyes are alluring. It's like he was purposely alluring him with those, his mind just went to a blank state. And when he felt the other's finger run down his chest, although it was trembling, his lower member reacted happily.

"Let's go."

Good thing, the other turned his back against him. It would be embarrassing to let some kid see him in that state.

What was I thinking?!

Well I wasn't even thinking!!

Damn! This suddenly reacted with a little touch??!!

Am I really that frustrated?

"You go first,don't wait for me. I'm just gonna finish this..." He was shamelessly holding on his dick while walking away from the other. "Or if you want, you could help me finish this, since you are the reason for its reaction. Haha!" He mumbled jokingly, so low that no ordinary person could hear it, although he was purposely sure that Yu will hear it using his sensitive senses.

"Or if you want, you could help me finish this, since you are the reason for its reaction. Haha!"

Yu whipped his head around so fast it was a miracle that he didn't get whiplash. He swallowed lightly as his gaze drifted down on David's engorged manhood. He took a ragged breath as one of his questions answered itself. He liked both men and women.

He bit his lip, wondering whether things would change if he gave in. Damn it all to hell and back again. He thought to himself as he started to remove his set.

"You want help?" He asked as he entered the water, giving the other one of his most sinful stares.

He knew that David probably just saw him as his latest quest, but damn it if he was gonna sit back and let the other be the only one to do the seducing.

"Whatever do you mean?" He asked in false innocence as he roughly grabbed the leaking erection in front of him. He smiled slightly at the other's poorly concealed moan as he started to stoke the appendage while his other hand busied itself with David's nipples.

That's right. You didn't think that I'd take you up on your offer, did you? Yu thought to himself as he squeezed just a little bit tighter.

"Well, I'm waiting." He teased in a voice filled with lust, like venom in a silver chalice.

Yo noticed the other male's reaction, it was kinda like he suddenly closed in himself taking his spacing out, he would sigh and reach up to the other male's hair messing it up a bit, but this time was more like comfort trying to make the other to smile.

"I do have--of course my family..but if you'r'e referring to the romantic thing, I guess there's none so far."

"I am sorry I shouldn't have brought this up, I should have asked first properly..." he would say looking now a side from the other with kinda deep sadness into his eyes, it was really not his place and he made the other to feel bad, he noticed the fake smile and sigh softly.

"Can't be helped then...can't be helped."

"Don't be like that, I can always tell when someone is smiling for real and someone is not. I didn't want to put you in this position. You know a person like you, you have good look, good body build and you have pure heart, may be not pure in your eyes but in mine you are still something which is hard to get... I believe in you and I was expecting more like an answer I have may be 2 or 3 girlfriends... I mean look at you, you have good look... I mostly ask this question because I want to sense the other people love and how much they love to laugh and how much they enjoy to love each other I never wanted to bring sad feelings with that, just happiness which I can sense." he would say, kinda quite mess up but it was making sense just not the sense which everyone else expected, he guessed so.

"Please next time, when you decide to smile forcefully don't do it in front of me... this makes me even sadder. And I really don't want to see you sad... I want everyone of my party to be happy but happy not because they have to but because they are..." he would mumble and look aside standing up from his spot and start walking away and back to the village streets, perhaps he really need to stay alone for now.

"Don't be like that, I can always tell when someone is smiling for real and someone is not. I didn't want to put you in this position. You know a person like you, you have good look, good body build and you have pure heart, may be not pure in your eyes but in mine you are still something which is hard to get... I believe in you and I was expecting more like an answer I have may be 2 or 3 girlfriends... I mean look at you, you have good look... I mostly ask this question because I want to sense the other people love and how much they love to laugh and how much they enjoy to love each other I never wanted to bring sad feelings with that, just happiness which I can sense."

"Good looking you say? Don't flatter me that much or else I might believe it." Shi snickered and patted the other's back.

Shi was then bombarded by Yo's concern regarding his smile. He did not mean to act like a saint or such but it's just his usual demeanor to cover his worried face with a smiling one. Really, Shi was kinda amazed as how moody Yo was. He did not meant anything bad towards the other, yet Yo kinda misunderstand him. Was it so hard to deal with people? Was he starting to get rusty regarding his friendly attitude? Whatever the case may be, Shi was a little down seeing Yo's face.

Shi could see that his buddy was distancing himself, obviously not wanting to speak anymore.

"Back to square one huh?" he mumbled to himself, not sure if the other heard it or not. He sighed and continued drinking the booze. He could sense himself heating up because of the alcohol.

--Talking with him was kind of a vicious circle...i guess

*hic

"I think we should get going, i'll be going first..kay?" he bid his farewell to the other. Shi was walking on the street in a zigzag manner, the booze was pretty nasty to achieve his drunken stupor.

Whether the other was gonna take his offer or not, he was determined to finish what was started. Although he would totally prefer the other's help than doing all the work by himself.

"You want help?"

"I knew you would be saying that." He grinned and displayed his majestic hardness to the other. Seeing Yu's eyes widened and transfixed at the sight of his thing, made him even more excited. Those lustful look on Yu's large eyes is driving him crazy, craving for his touch even more.

Out of the blue, Yu grabbed his erect member stroking him. "Desperate? Or maybe an amateur? Was this was the first time you've held another man's dick?" his snickering at his partner which was changed to soft purrs of pleasure as Yu increased his pace. Making him breath raggedly. Even though he was enjoying how Yu handled him, his pride wouldn't allowing only him to feel good. A little provocation from the other made it even more tempting to go a little further.

"Well, I'm waiting."

"Didn't know you were this lewd..." he carried Yu out of the water, picked up his coat and put him down on the wide spread cloth under the tree. This was all done in one swift movement. He was on top of Yu. He coudn't even care less whether his partner looks like a child. All he can think about was sex!

He enveloped Yu's longing lips in his own resulting to a breathtaking tongue battle. His hand is busy playing with Yu's erect nipples. While the other was tracing his partner's body down to his crotch. He felt the other's skin turn hot under the carress of his palm. Reaching for Yu's cock, he wasn't surprised that he was alsready dripping wet. The other all teary-eyed and struggling for air, his lips let him go. And started wandering of to other places...

"You lewd little devil. How can you be this wet from just a kiss?" the other's face turned from pink to flustered. David chuckled and gave him another peck on the lips, before he started his little adventure on Yu's body.

Its first stop was Yu's attention seeking erect nipples. Licking it, nibling it, playing with it, he felt Yu's body arched up to meet his lips. While his hand started its little enjoyment, rubbing Yu's cock, feeling its whole length.

Yu shook himself out of his daze but it was just so hard for him to concentrate when David was currently attacking his sensitive nipples, ripples of pleasure continually coursing through his nerves.

He moaned sinfully as the bowman skillfully rubbed his leaking erection, arching up against the other as he hooked one leg on the other's waist. Belatedly, he realized that David had called him an amateur and the thought made him grip the other's hair in a tight hold.

"For your information," He growled, breaking their frantic kiss. "I am in no way an amateur and this," He gave emphasis as he grasped the erection of the man on top of him. "Is not the first one that I've held. I've had lovers before."

He arched up as David bit one of his nipples, promising himself that he'd get the man back for that abuse. Yu smirked lightly, bracing one of his legs underneath him and pushed, flipping them so that he was now atop the bowman.

"Stay," He commanded roughly, pushing against the man's crossed wrists above his head. David complied, albeit hesitantly at first and Yu gave him one of his half-lidded gaze as a reward.

He growled lightly as he began to explore David's neck and chest, giving the skin there a few licks and nips that teased and electrified the nerves that it contained. Yu smirked as the bowman shamelessly moaned out loud, his hips jutting out from time to time. The raven moaned in surprise as David promptly grabbed his ass and ground their erections together in desperate need and lust.

"Damn," He whispered, looking down and biting his lip as the vision of those lust filled eyes almost made him cum unintentionally.

Yo blushed lightly when Shi patted his back, he was feeling strange around the other male, before that he would hear Shi's respond and smile a bit.

"Good looking you say? Don't flatter me that much or else I might believe it."

"Don't be like that, I am serious here, you are a good looking male." he would say and stand up as well when he notice that the other probably took the wrong expression from Yo, the lone wolfs like Asakura was always the ones who others was understanding in the wrong way, when he notice how dizzy Shi was, he would feel wordiness in his chest and runs after the other to can he catch him, before he do his next zig-zag unbalanced move, and place one of his arms around his neck to can he have substructions and help him out as they continue walking forward through the town small streets.

"You should really not drink so much, you look like beaten, even though this is just a game you still get drunk." he would say with quite deep and worried voice, it was like Yo wasn't himself, he would gently set his head to rest on Shi's shoulder till Shi's hand was going all around his neck and he was using him for more concentrate walk, even though Shi had good body build he still was feeling quite big hardness in coordinating Shi's moves, because Shi was just simply too heavy for him, so from time to time they was walking in zig-zag moves.

"And next time don't just walk away like that, when you are in such condition you need the best help when you are like that, I am worried when I see you like that." he would say and look up at Shi with his dark blue eyes which was shivering softly under the moons lights of the night in a worried way.

As to what Yo was ranting beside him, he could not hear it properly. The alcohol's madness had infiltrated his mind. Shi was the type who stays silent when drunk, much worse that his thoughts are even blank at that state. Arriving at his place, he haphazardly pressed his own doorbell, he kinda look stupid just by pressing it repeatedly. The other kinda burst in laughter that made Shi a little pissed.

"Got problems with me pressing my own---doorbelll??" He grumbled like a drunkard would.

The door immediately swung open after he opened it accidentally. Shi walked slowly as possible, his vision of Yo was kinda fuzzy. All he did was smiling like an idiot towards the other. How he felt the touch of Yo's hand wrapping around him was kind of awkward. Noticing that Yo had a slim body the same as of a woman, he sighed.

--this is dangerous...

*THUD

His body fell from the ground together with Yo's. Shi was then immobile, his body was so heavy that he could not even lift it up away from Yo. He could sense that the other was complaining but in the end he fall asleep. Shi was soundly sleeping while Yo was trying so hard to get away from his heavy body.

• 2 weeks later...

"For your information, I am in no way an amateur and this. Is not the first one that I've held. I've had lovers before."

"Oh really?" he smirked as he grabbed both of their erect members in his hand. Yu shuddered in excitement, his tear-filled eyes is pushing him to his limits. "How about we do a little something more exciting than this??" he pulled Yu upwards and started licking his balls. His tongue made its way up and started swirling it around its head, His hand reached up roaming on his chest then rested on his erect nipples, tweaking it; while his other hand was busy playing with Yu's hole.

"How about we do a little something more exciting than this??"

Yu growled low in his throat as he felt David's finger probing against and into him. He shook his head. He was just too far gone to care for preparation and foreplay. He just wanted the bowman. In him.

He slapped David's hand away, gripped his cock and impaled himself in one smooth thrust.

Gods, but it burned, and not in an entirely pleasant way. His own erection, however, remained erect and interested in the proceedings. There was something about being seated into an uncomfortable position, helplessly impaled on a throbbing cock, that was unbelievably, yet undeniably, erotic, and Yu's body responded with a tingle of pleasure and a steady leaking of precome from the slit at his own tip.

"G-g....gods..." Yu breathed, wondering if he'd be able to walk after this. Then David started to move, hitting his prostate with deathly accuracy and Yu forgot to care.