Profile page

Erotic Devil

Hello, this is just a suggestion, but I'm not sure if everyone will be for it or against it.

I just thought if it's possible to have it set as "Visitor Messages" as the front cover on the profile page instead of "My activity." Or at least move the "My activity" behind the "Visitor Messages"

Beside for "My activity" I can click on "View forum posts" it works the same way.

Also, is it possible for members to have a heading space on top on the profile page?

Not sure if that makes any sense.

Pretty please? I think it be awesome to have that kind of feature.If not, thank you for your consideration. :]

• Like 5

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Erotic Devil

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello!

We had that before, but the change came with the vBulletin platform, when the Activity Stream was implemented. The bad part is that there are no options in vBulletin to switch off the Activity Stream, not to change its order on profiles.

However, with some coding changes, I could set the Visitor Message page as default for profiles.

I'll take a look on the codes in a moment.

As for the blank space on top of the profiles, I also thought about it, but I gave up on the idea because an additional plugin would be needed, which is to avoid, since each plugin slows down the forum. Besides that, users can use the About me and the User Notes to display a message, a picture and so on.

Thank you for the suggestions! Any suggestion is really appreciated. (:

------

UPDATE: I changed the default tab for profiles to VMs.

• Like 12