Forbiden love between vampire and nephilim(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Azrael turned so that when they fell to the couch, Gabriel was directly on top of him. He broke the kiss and wondered if they'd go all the way. "Are we gonna," He blushed. "you know...do it here?"

Azrael bit his lip, wondering if it was a good idea to continue.

'Why are you THINKING when you should be kissing!!!' His thought screamed at him and he gave in for the second time that day as he nodded his agreement.

Azrael pressed forward and lightly touched his forehead with Gabriel's, closing his eyes and breathing in his scent, and trying to slow his erratic heartbeat. "Why are you interested?" Was the question that came out of nowhere.

Azrael frowned, hissing as the other ground hard against him. "We just met a day ago, then you tell me that you're my brother and now you're telling me that you love me because of my physical attributes.." He sighed, sometimes he himself didn't know why he even bothered. "Where is your reasoning in that?"

Azrael blushed, nodding slightly as he stood and turned his back to Gabriel. He pulled his shirt up, slowly revealing his upper body in a tantalizing and sensual show. Then he unbuckled his belt, followed closely by the unzipping of his pants, it's sound overly loud through the stillness of the room. He pulled his pants down just as slowly as when he pulled his shirt off, may be even slower. He stumbled a bit when his shoes got in the way but he easily fixed it, then his boxers were the only ones left. He looked back at Gabriel with hooded eyes, his fingers caressing the elastic band of his boxer shorts, and asked in a voice laced with lust like poison on a silver goblet, "This too?"

Azrael smirked and shook his head. "I think I'd leave them on for now.." He stated teasingly as he sauntered towards and around Gabriel. "Why don't you take your clothes off, I believe it's a fair trade." He whispered behind the raven.

Azrael smiled to himself as he saw that Gabriel was just as forward in bed as he was in conversation. His smile turned into a smirk as he appreciated the view that was presented to him.

Azrael smiled, taking Gabriel down with him on the sofa. It was not love at first sight for him, probably curiosity at first sight. Love would probably come sooner rather than later, but he was willing to try it nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...

" please take me Azrael, I want you so much"

Azrael sucked in a breath as his eyes slowly dilated. "Are you sure about this?" He asked slowly, kneeling in between the raven's parted thighs. "This is new for me and I'm not really experienced in intimacy.." He blushed as he mumbled the last part of his sentence. He was inexperienced, that was true. But there were some things that he knew in and of the act itself. He looked at the vampire's eyes as he waited for the other's response.

- - - Updated - - -

" please take me Azrael, I want you so much"

Azrael sucked in a breath as his eyes slowly dilated. "Are you sure about this?" He asked slowly, kneeling in between the raven's parted thighs. "This is new for me and I'm not really experienced in intimacy.." He blushed as he mumbled the last part of his sentence. He was inexperienced, that was true. But there were some things that he knew in and of the act itself. He looked at the vampire's eyes as he waited for the other's response.

Gabriel smiled and said" yes im 100% sure Azrael"

- - - Updated - - -

Gabriel smiled and said" yes im 100% sure Azrael"

Azrael nodded in acquiescence, yanking Gabriel's boxers in one swift motion and freeing the vampire's glistening erection. He smiled slightly as the other's breathing hitched just tiniest bit. He smirked, baring his teeth as he took a tentative lick at the manhood that was right in front of him. It was his first time, but he knew what to do. He was just unsure whether Gabriel knew what he was asking or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Azrael nodded in acquiescence, yanking Gabriel's boxers in one swift motion and freeing the vampire's glistening erection. He smiled slightly as the other's breathing hitched just tiniest bit. He smirked, baring his teeth as he took a tentative lick at the manhood that was right in front of him. It was his first time, but he knew what to do. He was just unsure whether Gabriel knew what he was asking or not.