Forbiden love between vampire and nephilim(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Azrael sighed. Why did he get into these situations, he didn't know.

"Very well.." He sighed, opening the door a little bit wider to let the other in. "I only have a king sized bed though, so you'll either sleep on the couch or beside me.." He deadpanned, blushing a little at the mental picture his words created.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Gabriel walked in and walked torwards the boy and when he got closer to the boy. He bite the boys neck and sug blood of the boys neck

"What are you doing!?" Azrael shouted, pushing Gabriel off of him. "I know you told me that you're a vampire, but there's also something called as permission!" He staggered, holding his wound. "Do that again and I'll kick you out!"

Azrael seethed as he went to the bathroom to dress his wound. "Like me my ass.." He grumbled, wondering what he should do next.

Gabriel walked where the boy whas and so on the boy and said'' sorry about i just whas hunger for blood, next time i promise to ask first, So please dont kick me out and before i forgett what is your name?'' he asked

"I'm Azrael Van Cross.." Azrael sighed. "And don't worry, I'm not gonna kick you out. I was just surprised." He finished, washing the dried up blood on his neck as he contemplated his report.

Gabriel tok the report from Azrael and use some magic and the report whas finishd and he so on Azrael and said'' sorry i tok the report from, here is it now finishd'' he said gave the report back to Azrael

"Wow, thanks!" Azrael smiled, taking the reports. Then he frowned. "Then I have the entire day free tomorrow."

Then it dawned on him. He had the entire day FREE tomorrow! "Thanks so much!" He kissed the other on the cheek as he headed for the kitchen.

Gabriel'' no im not hungry and we vampire dont eat food, When we get hungry we sug blood from our offer so we live for blood''

And here, Azrael smiled. Even though how forward Gabriel was, he sure didn't know it if the other was openly flirting.

"I know." Azrael chuckled, shaking his head at the though of 'food'.

Azrael stretched, moaning in gratification as the kinks in his shoulders and back righted themselves. He took out some of his macaroni blend and some vegetables from the fridge, deciding to make a soup. "He living with a vampire.." He said with an amused chuckle.

Azrael watched while Gabriel slept, contemplating why was he so accommodating to the guy.

'Maybe because he helped me earlier,' He thought to himself. 'The least I could do is to help him back.' Azrael knew that that wasn't everything though.

"What did you mean when you said that you liked me?" He whispered. "What is it that you'll gain anyways?" They were good questions and Azrael didn't know if he even wanted hear their answers. He sighed as he continued to stare.

Gabriel wake up and so Azrael beside Of him and answert back" i talked to my boss in my dreams and he said at i have 1 months to know humans better and find my partner and whis i dont do this before 1 months he whould kill me and for answer your question well i guess you is special and i hope you can hjelp me to know humans better, so Azrael whould you hjelp me?" He asked

Azrael blushed, caught staring. He sniffed indignantly, turning his head to the side so as not to look at Gabriel's face. "How can I help you?" He scoffed. "I may be human, but I'm not social."

Gabriel answert back" well you can hjelp me to teach about humans for eks how they work, what is their work and what they do for living thats all and im going to write your information you tell me about humans and give that to my boss, do you think you can do that?" He asked

Azrael was flustered. He didn't know what to say and he didn't know how to react. No one had ever confessed their feelings to him like Gabriel did.

"I-wh-You," He stammered, standing and turning his back to the other. "I just met you and you just met me!" He exclaimed, wanting nothing more than to shrink out of existence.

Gabriel answert back" yes i understand, what about we Get to know eashother better and i give you some Days to think at you whant to be my partner or not"

Azrael bit his lip, wondering whether he should trust this guy or not.

"I-" He started, staring out the window. "I'll think about thinking about it.." He stated evasively. At least it was a start, for his part anyways. If Gabriel was serious then he just needed to wait.