Say whatever you want X

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

it's because my kaspersky is about to expire in 16 days ..

and they detect some worm win so they fix and ask to reboot .. its the second time in one day

i doubt there is anything .. they always do this every year at the last 20 days of purchase....

but i know i shouldn't complain like that,its just because i was downloading something and the work of the Kaspersky is slowing my download

• Like 2

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• yin_yang_lover

• nicicia

• Belita

- Interesting. Do you see them like physical beings? Or in like images?

I'm curious because I'm weird and believe in mythical creatures. Please don't mind my weirdness. ^^

When I was 5 years old I saw for the first time in my life the cartoon film "The Last Unicorn". In this time it was for my only a cartoon but with the years the meaning from the movie change alot to me. In the filme there is one wise sentence: We see only that what we want to see and we belive only that what we want to belive. I don't know did you watch the movie but this isn't a cartoon for children it has a deeper meaning.

Long story short point, the Unicorns of course was a metaphor.

And you are not weird to belive in mythical creatures. They are not enchanted creatures, every human being met in life a mythical creatures, it is only to him to open the eyes widely.

I know about The Last Unicorn, although I have not seen the movie, I get the message.

I agree with you. There are fantastic creatures all around us, we just aren't used to open our eyes to see them. But if we want, we can become open and learn to see them.

- - - Updated - - -

It's lunar eclipse tonight? Well that explains some things.

I wonder if I can spot a harpie soon, then...

I see faery healing (which are all colours of the rainbow) beside my bed, on the wall every morning. I know there are faeries around me. Although I haven't seen them clearly yet. They'll let me see them when they feel like it.

I agree Rishi, though sometimes they can be mistaken from beautiful women of kind heart..

Nic, you don't have to go very far, lol just pay attention to your surroundings. I must say that my fave mystical creature is the dragon. I'd like to see dragons *__*

Well I'm sure there are many ways you can meet dragons, and this is just from what I read and a video I found.

According to what I read, dragons slip through dimensions, and usually live in their own. You can meet a dragon if it has chosen to guide you, or show themselves to you. You can ask dragons to come to you. You can go to their world/plane/dimension.

A fallen angel ;'D But I don't know why people think that if one has gray/black wings, they must be a fallen.

I haven't thought about fallen angels before. I wonder if meeting one would be a positive or negative experience...But I don't think the colours of the wings have much meaning since angels can appear however they want.

Have you met one?

How about two? c:

Once a woman,as I have told you before, said I have two guardians. And haven't seen them,but per say heard/felt them. o_O'

I remember you told me. So they've talked to you, sort of?

I have guides too, and helpers. I'm pretty sure they've been trying to talk to me for ages, I've only just begun to learn to listen. XD

Yeah,since kid I can 'hear' them. Though one would think I am insane to say such thing,LMAO. And one is more talkative than the other. In fact, never talked to that certain one, what is odd is that I strongly feel the presence when I am in danger, but he would never talk to me. -_-' Or I am not able to hear? No idea.

And I so want to meet other creatures ~_~ One would think I am high >_>