Say whatever you want X

Saga

I'm taking donations for airfare to Chicago ;)

Kim Nam Gil from the movie No regret is there right now!! rabbit1

(One in blue shirt)

No_Regret_2006_XviD_AC3_CD2-WAF_avi_000650775.jpg

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• yin_yang_lover

• nicicia

• Belita

Did you watch any scary movies to set it off o.0

Ps. To whom it may concern...stop tagging me in the TAG A FRIEND thred T.T Please and thank you!!!! To many tags and I am to lazy so it is a waste of your time..thank you dearies ^^; ...

I survived my first mega wave of zombies in black ops two with a 130 bullet shotgun! Booya! I rock!

- - - Updated - - -

I am kinda horny tonight. :o

-pours water on the burnt area-

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

A lie is hidden best between two truths. Because not the truth hurts,but the lie spoken through the truth. Not everything is black and white. There also exists gray.

A lie is hidden best between two truths. Because not the truth hurts,but the lie spoken through the truth. Not everything is black and white. There also exists gray.

yeah,,because the lie is hidden best between two truths so sometimes all of people hard to see where's the lie and where's the truth ._.

• Like 1

yeah,,because the lie is hidden best between two truths so sometimes all of people hard to see where's the lie and where's the truth ._.

But sometimes the truth is a lie and sometimes a lie is the truth... Who can say which is which?

• Like 1

But sometimes the truth is a lie and sometimes a lie is the truth... Who can say which is which?

I can see Budhha's study. Zen really opens your senses,eh? ;P

That's why I said,there is gray color too ;D ;D

Yup ;)~ Because without white and black you can't make gray. So there has to be opposites to ever thing. Like a lie can be truthful and a truth can be a lie. Or like two different sides of the same coin. You don't know which side it will land on. ^-^

• Like 1