• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• yin_yang_lover

• nicicia

• Belita

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

u're welcome! u should take a pic next time when u make it to share too :p

new fanfic? *___*

Yup ^^ I've been writing on it for ages, but is finally up. I'll try continue writing on my other fics as well ^__^

• Like 2

Lord.. how frustrating can be when you try to explain smth to someone in your own mother language and the only thing he replies is : I don't get it. At a point you think that's you, you're not making yourself clear and after 1 hour and a half you ask to your co-worker: Am I talking another language? and your co-worker says, well.. you're mixing them...looool...

Which is the last chap you've read?

Like chap 8 but i "saw" the raws until the end... but man...... me just can't read japanese ;___________;

Thanks Ncic *hugs back*

it's just I can't handle anxiety attacks very well, never have. I get... "impulses". *sigh*

Time for me to go to bed and cuddle up with my iPod.

Good night dears~

• Like 2

Just like me >____

Nighty dear.. already opening your fanfic.. I recall it :p

• Like 1

Is just so frustrating, right?

Cause the manga is really good... and to think that it'll turn out even better from now on.......!!!

How can they not translate it?! ;___;

I wish I had more talkive and active friends on facebook. All of allen's constant going away modes make me feel unloved and unwanted. I need intelligant conversation to keep my brain simulated. I am a human being! I need interaction with others. I really need to get more friends.

got some problems and my friend ask me for help her coding the function..when she ask me my mind going blank..shit how long i didn't TOUCH the coding ???!! i already forgot about it and i've to read a book to remember it >.

• Like 1

Ugh... So I'm wiped out...yoyo2 I helped my mother make the food for thanksgiving... It was hectic in the kitchen... <. so much food...:5yoyo12: ugh... i think ate to today...:8yoyo31: thank god have tomorrow off from work... :5yoyo34:>

• Like 1