For You and You Only (PRIVATE)

ghordge

He drove recklessly just like how he did when he wasn't drunk and reached his home in an instant. And in one piece. Tired with what happened that night he just removed his coat and dropped it wherever. He walked straight to his kitchen and got himself a can of beer. Noticing that his answering machine was blinking, he listened to what it has to say:

"Kiyoshi, when are you going to come home? You know that mother is not feeling well. As soon as you get home call me..."

He open his beer and dropped down on his couch laid his head backwards.

Damn, what is happening? Can't even catch up!

First that brat!

And now this??!!

Won't you leave me alone, and just let me live in peace?!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• ghordge

He was sitting in the back of his first period class of English. Every term and subject matter invaded his ears but weren't being listened too. He didn't even care to take down notes. He was thinking himself as his emotional battle in his mind raged on. 'Should I have done that to Professer Kiyoshi? Did I do wrong? Why would he just up and leave me stranded like he did. Was his manly ness in danger due to my actions? All I did was made my feelings be known in action. Oh god, I hope I don't gain a habit of jumping any man I find to be arractive on the streets.' He thought to himself as he mentally beat himself up. 'That's sexual harassment! Ah ha! That's why, it was not consensual. That's why he did what he did.' Once class ended, he rushed to Professer Kiyoshi's class room. He saw him eatting the chocolates with a sour pout on his face. He did choose the best of the best chocolates, so who wouldn't eat them. He thought to himself. He knocked on the door and stepped into the room. "So you accept my apology?" He asked the other as he gave him his respectful space. The distance was too great to him as he stood by the door. His every cell craved to reach out and grab him. To embrace him with warm kisses. To hold him like he did the night before.

He wanted to forget all that happened the next day he went to the university. He braced himself before stepping on the gas. "I'll just ignore him. Ignore him until he gets tired of me. And then, its bye bye my dear student!"

Still as reckless as ever, he arrived in the university early, because he doesn't want anybody seeing this side of him. He jumped out of the car and put on his his glasses. With this, he could suppress his aggressive side.

On his desk he found a big bouquet of roses and his favorite chocolates. At the sight of them he just froze from where he was standing since he remembered what happened the night before.

Damn brat!

What do you think of me??!!

Am I some kind of woman to your eyes??!!

Haven't you got what you want last night??!!

What do----

Bump...

"Oops sorry, Professor Ayame."

His thoughts were interrupted when another professor in the same department bumped onto him while entering the faculty lounge.

"Oh, no problem. It was my own fault standing here on the doorway." He smiled, innocently. Not revealing what he was really thinking. "I must be going to my class now, excuse me." He then bowed politely to his colleague and went straight to his class.

Although he already started discussing in his class, all his thoughts were focused on the thing he saw on his desk. His mind was messed up so he decided to end this class earlier than the scheduled time. His class was against ending the class early but he managed to persuade them by saying he is not really feeling well.

He went straight to the faculty room and just dropped on his seat. He was feeling tired just looking at those stuffs on his desk. He wanted to throw them all away, but seeing those chocolates made him hesitant. He opened it and was about to take a bite when his student suddenly showed up.

"So you accept my apology?"

He removed his glasses since no one is around so he could let himself fully express his thoughts.

"What apology? These?" He drop what he was holding on the pile of flowers on his desk and glared at the other. "What am I? Some kind of bitch? Do you think just because you gave me some flowers and chocolates you could appease my anger? We only met just because you are my student! It was just only a few meetings to boot! How dare you do that to me? I am not some that kind of person who could easily forget when another did wrong to me."

Kai kept his hand on the door knob as his eyes shown fear. "I'm so sorry for my behavior last night Mr.Kiyoshi. I acted like a horny animal in heat. I should have waited until you felt the same for me as I do you. Let me make it up to you. I'll take you on as many dates as you need to warm up to me and allow me the pleasure to pleasure you." He sunk to his knees. "Take out your anger on me, if you need too. I can take it." He was almost moved to tears.

"What are you talking about? What's with the talking me out to dates? Were you even listening to what I have said earlier?! You want me to say it straight to your face?! Fine! I don't like you! I have no feelings or whatsoever for you. You are only confused. I'm not a woman for Christ's sake! You even saw my dick right?!"

Without looking him in the eye, he ranted on and on and exhausted all he wanted to say. The other just stood there in silence, as if he was about to cry.

"Besides, I'm older, and I'm even your professor. I'm gonna be kicked outta here if I lay my hands on my student. It'll be a student-teacher relationship. Nothing more. Nothing less. End of discussion. Please leave, I still have a lot of paper works to do."

His voice echoed on the four corners of the room. Without looking at the other he pretended to fix some materials on his desk. He put on his glasses that he removed earlier to calm himself down. Doesn't want the other professor knowing that attitude of his whenever he got his eyeglasses off.

At the corner of his eyes, he saw the other turned his back as he let go of the knob.

What a pain. I hope this could open your eyes. I don't want you becoming like me...

He left the classroom after getting an ear full. He grabbed his cell out of his pants and began texting a couple people from the LGTB club on campus. He told them to meet up at the lunch room. He headed straight there as the girls were early to get there. He began telling them his love interest had no interest in him at all. "I don't think I can go to that class any more. I can't face him. He's like a totally different person once he removes his glasses." They were interrupted by a manly buff sport jock that arrived at the table. "What was so urgent guys?" He said panting lightly. "I need a shoulder to cry on, Akira." He made room for the other male to sit besides him. "I got rejected by the person I am interested in." He got the caring shoulder he needed to cry on and a paid meal before the friends went their ways to their classes. Akira had walked Kei to his next class. "I'll pick you up after class today. This is your last period right, part timer?" "For today, yes." "Okay good, we can go out for some drinks to drown your sadness." "I like that plan, with a handsome guy to boot." He cheered up at the invite. They embraced in a warm friendly hug before they departed each other. Kei headed into his classroom and the other headed to his pe class.

After his student left him on that empty room, he felt as if the whole world was upon his shoulders. Although all his inhibitions and meekness were diminished once he removed his glasses never in his life did he talk so so harsh towards another person.

Since all of his classes were already done for the day, he decided to go home and rest. He was really feeling unwell due to last night's turn of events. He got his car keys from the side drawer and caught a glimpse of the bouquet of roses. At first he was planning on throwing them away but decided not.

"The flowers were not at fault, at least you deserved to be taken care of." He picked up the bouquet and the partially opened chocolates when an envelope dropped out from it and flew across the room. He picked it up and saw that it was addressed to him. Without even opening it, he crumpled it right on the spot and put it inside his coat's pocket.