For You and You Only (PRIVATE)

ghordge

(OOC:Or are you talking about Nichoume? Its a place in shinjuku where a lot of gay bars were built. Of course that would also mean that there are a lot of love hotels in the area.)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• ghordge

Kai began biting and sucking his mark into the other's soft nape as he pinched his nipples. He got an interesting idea and poured some cold sake into his navel and sucked it out. "Your body is reacting nicely." He said as he began rubbing his teacher's erection through his pants. "Should we gp somewhere more private? Like a hotel?"

In his confusion, he just nodded in agreement.

Damn!

Once I get a hold of myself, you're gonna pay a high price.

The other person got his arm and put it around his neck. Slowly, he was assisting him as they walk out of the bar. He couldn't even comprehend whatever's happening to his surroundings anymore. Everything he sees were in a blur. He feels

Shit! I really got a nice an hard erection from before.

Its making me irritated!

"Hey! Put my coat on me. I don't want anybody else looking at this, " he mumbled as he pointed at the tent like thing bulging on his pants.

Kei tied his teacher's jacket around his hips before leading him to a near by love hotel. He rented a room with a view. He lead his teacher to the elervator and pushed the up button. Soon they were inside it going up the shaft to their room.

Damn this jeans, why is it so tight?!

It's really uncomfortable..

"Aren't we there yet? I'm getting sleepy and nauseous." He hold on to Kai tightly cause his legs are giving up on him.

Kai picked up his teacher once he noticed the other's shaking knees. He walked to their room and opened the room with their card key. He took his teacher over to the bed and fetched him a lemon lime soda from the mini refridgerator. "Drink this. I don't want you puling on me." He said as he popped open the soda. He positioned himself to sit behind the other as he began sucking on his nape and earlobes.

Drinking the soda offered to him, he felt a little sober. He felt his student making another move on him, he wanted to kick him away, but he was already feeling it and don't want to leave it unfinished. He turned around and caught the other's lips in his. His wantonness is clearly reflected in his eyes.

After the kiss he moved to stand in front of his teacher. He pushed him down on to the bed and began removing both their pants. "We are going to become one tonight." He said lustfully letting his accent be shown. He positioned himself between his legs and began fondle his teacher's eager and erect member. He gave his sack some massaging as he kissed his way down to it. He captured it in his plump mouth and began bobbing his mouth up and down it as he rolled his balls in his hand.

Ahhhh.... ahhh...

Damn, this brat is really good.

He grabbed the other's hair holding on to him for dear life!

Ooohhh...

There....yes! right there...

Ahh.... hhmmmm....

He was squirming around in pleasure.

Hearing the squishing sounds as the other man takes his cock in and out of his mouth made it so much more intense.

The feel of the other's tongue on his cock sends his back arching towards his mouth.

Wanting for more!

(OOC: Sorry I'm not in the mood right now, but I'll do my best... BTW I thought we're gonna do some BDSM?)

Before his teacher could release, he licked his way down to his naughty twitching hole. He began licking it as his nose made the other's balls bounce. He inserted a finger and began pushing his teacher's inner walls. He kept licking as he added another finger, pushing in deeper.

Aaahhhh... Oh fuck! I'm coming----

"Eh?! Why'd you stopped?!"

He sit up at glared at his student. But the other didn't utter a single word when he suddenly inserted his finger in his backdoor.

"S--shit!!! What the hell are you doing, brat?! Don't just put your fingers in places----"

He could feel his fingers deep inside him, ravishing his insides. All of his inner being was left unexplored by those golden fingers.

Nnnnn.... hhhnnnn....

Oh gawd! Aaahhhh....

Ohhhh....fuuuck!!

Drowning himself in pleasure he fall back and bit his pillow to prevent him from making a weird sound.

He felt the other squirt his load. It landed on his face and was dripping past his eyebrows. He quickly wiped it off the made his teacher watch him lick it off his hand. "I am not finished with you. I still have yet to cum. I hope your ready." He positioned him so they were face to face. He thrusters roughly into his teacher and gave him no time to adjust. He started a decent pace with his thrusts.

"What the hell are you doing?! Don't just put that thing inside me!" Kai suddenly thrusts his big cock inside him. As he moves, he could feel the flesh pulsating and getting bigger.

"Shut up!" He said aggressively. "Relax." He said in a soothing voice. "If you lossen up it will be easier on you. God how I wish we could be like this forever. I need you to be mine and only mine." He said as he thrusted. He hit his teacher's prostate a few time once he found it.

"Idiot! I'm still your professor! And don't get bigger anymore." He pushed the other away but he won't budge."Aaahhhh.... Nnnnn... I'm almost there..." he wrapped his arms around his student as the other other pounds on him faster, deeper and harder!

"I love you sensei!" He moaned out hotly as they both reached pure exsatcy as they released. Kai pulled out and laid besides his teacher. He panted heavily as his lustful eye turn softer like he was truely in love with the other. In fact he was only in love with his teacher. He never onced looked at another man as a sexual partner until the day he met his sensei for the first time.

"What the hell are you talking about? Love?!! That's just lust my student. Don't mix that up."

He stood up and started putting on his clothes.

The hell with love?!!

That's nothing but lust.

Not even close.

How could you love someone who you just met?

There's nothing

"I'm going home. This is my share fro the bill. Go home now. We both still have classes tomorrow."

"You still have the cuffs on, my dear sensei." He smirked as he watched the other have difficulties with pulling up his boxer shorts and pants while still cuffed. "You have to drive me home. Well if it's lust, that can turn into love at one point. Exspecially if one is around his crush. That's what you are to me." He moved to stand in front of the other. "Please won't you please give me that chance? I will not speak a word about our relationship. Not ever. They will have to murder me to get it out of me." He promised his teacher passionately hoping he would give into him.

"Remove this from me and I'll give you my answer." He smiled seductively. Knowing how alluring he could be, he uses this as his weapon to take advantage of the situation. He put his hands around the other man, and gave him a kiss.

Kei kisses his teacher back. He goes to fetch the key from his pant pocket. He returns to his teacher and begins to unlock the hand cuffs. "As you wish, my darling sensei." He chooed lovingly.

He break the kiss and snickered at him.

"Thank you for removing this. Now if you'll excuse me."

He tuned around and made a run for the door.

"Dream on kid! Never in my lifetime or the next lifetime or on the next lifetime will you be my lover!"

He exclaimed raising his "middle finger".

He slammed the door behind him as he rushed towards his car parked on the other side of the road.

What the hell did just happened?

:Kei sat there in the jude in total shock as his teacher left. He was just ditched and not even given a chance. He was the bad guy here for purposily getting him drunk then raping his teacher. Maybe it was fate intervining and telling him it was never going to work out. He sighed and began dressing himself. "Sorry sensei, your not off the hook just yet. Its my mission to make you mine. I am going to have to have my happily ever after even if it kills me." He called a taxi and headed to buy some roses and heart shaped and out of session chocolates. The next morning he arrived before his teacher and placed the gifts as well as an apologetic letter outside his classroom door.