Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert syaoran-puu's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Re: (Private RP) Romance is Dead <<syaoran-puu and Kotorichan>>

Hades certainly had more than a touch of possession in him. Often kept in check, but Izel had pushed all the ‘jealousy’ buttons.

It didn’t matter. It felt good to feel him below him. To hear that sexy noise... new to him... to get to be inside him! His magic hands started to wank the guy as his chick thrust in, the pace building faster and faster.

Hades kisses and licked at his neck. “Cum for me little kitty.”

————

Troy was about to reply when he saw movement, turning he spotted Jordan. Him? Again? That was twice today!

Taking Hesiod’s hand he pulled the owl into the privacy of his home before continuing. “I wish tosssss be yourssssss friend, Hessssssssssiod.” He said honestly, watching him. He didn’t want to promise more. “I dontssssssss thinksssss you’ressssss creepy nowsssss I understandsssss whysssss you used to staressssss.” He admits. “In furturessss? Comessssss and talksssss to messss instead.... okaysss?” He smirked shyly.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Kotorichan's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory
    Ren Amamiya Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Aki & Tomoharu Johnny Rayflo

Izel continued to purr and moan with each thrusts, his noises more animal than human.
    He was already close to climax when he heard Hades' words, his cheeks flushed deeply as he realized that it was going to seem like he had cum on command. In a weak attempt to keep some control he bit into Hades' shoulder, just enough to draw a few drops of blood. His body tightened around the man's cock as he did and he came with a loud moan.

---

Hesiod's eyes widened as he was pulled into Troy's home. His cheeks were bright red as he looked around, clearly overwhelmed to be inside Troy's house. It felt like a dream home true...
    "I... Um... Okay..." He murmured. "I'll try not to stare... But, um, I might still stare sometimes when I don't know what to say..." He fidgeted nervously. "I promise to do my best..."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory
    Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic Valentine - Hana no Mizu Shiru Valentine - Katekyo Masamune Date

Hades couldn’t help it.... like a bloody switch had been flipped the bite made him cum nearly instantly! His body convulsing as he came inside the guy. He even lost control of his magic, the invisible hands disappearing in a flash. “Agh....” he moaned out his pleasure, hips still rocking out every drop.

———

Troy blinked at him, his slotted eyes watching him. “Thensssss ssssssstands besidesssss me and sssssstaressssss. Youssss do notsssss needssss to sssssspeak.” He said simply.

Realising it must be strange to have pulled him into the house so suddenly, Troy frowned. “Ssssssorry..... for draggingsssss you.....” he coughed a little. Suddenly nervous.

They were friends now right? This wasn’t strange.... was it?

It was just.... new.

“Wouldssss you likessss to ssssstay for dinnersssss?” He hissed quietly.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Izel purred softly as he felt the man cum. "You really do have a biting fetish..." He breathed, lightly trailing his fingers through the man's hair.

---

"I-its okay... I was just surprised..." Hesiod murmured. He smiled at the man, clearly nervous. "Um, if it isn't too much trouble... I would be happy to, would you like any help cooking..?"

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Hades couldn’t deny that.... “it’s new.” He grunted honestly.

He slowly looked up at him and grinned. “I think you liked my little trick too.” Hades winked, brushing Izel’s ear tenderly before kissing him softly. “You felt good. Do you want me to replug you? Or clean you out?”

———

Troy nodded. He looked at the door, snake investigation making him want to see what Jordon was up to but resisting against it.

“Youssss can helpssss me.” He said simply as he walked into a rather rustic kitchen. “What’ssss do yousssss likessss to eatssss?”

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Izel blushed and leaned into his touch, unable to help himself. "I may have enjoyed it a bit..." He admitted.
    "I can clean myself out." He murmured, his cheeks flushing at the idea of Hades actually doing it for him.
    "You seemed a bit possessive there, were you jealous?" He teased.

---

Hesiod followed him to the kitchen, looking around with wide eyes. "Oh... Um... I like most foods, so whatever you feel like eating." He smiled shyly at the man. "What sort of things do you like..?"

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

“Always such a tease. Denying what we both know.” Hades shrugged.

Too romantic? Or too intimate? “As you wish.” Hades decided not to push. If Izel wanted to do it himself that was his right. Even if the god really wanted to!

———

“Anythingssss....” he said honestly. Eyeing up the shelves, Troy gathered some ingredients. “Cheesesssss and hamsssss pasta acceptablessss?” He hissed softly. As in many areas of his life, Troy likes things simple.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Izel slipped back into the water. He lightly leaned against Hades' shoulder as he pushed his fingers into himself, whimpering softly.
    "You're not admitting you were jealous, why should I have to say whether or not I enjoyed it?" He breathed, glancing up at the man.

---

"Sure." Hesiod went to fill a pot with water. His wing brushed against the man, making him blush deeply. "Ah... I'm sorry..." He murmured.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    syaoran-puu Inventory

Hades paused and watched him a moment. Leaning down he kissed his head. “I was jealous.” He whispered softly.

There.... he’d admitted that.

———

Troy smiled at him. Watching him move to fill the water.... then his wing touched him. He blushed, only to blush more as Hesiod apologised.

The snake shook his head, “itsssssss okayssss.” He offered a shy smile. Friends touched? Right? He’d seen Elizabet hug Lockley or sit with Jordon and the rams.... Troy wasn’t like that with others.... but maybe they could be? “It issssss okaysssss to touch messssss....” he offered shyly.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Izel blushed deeply at the man's words. "In that case... yeah... I enjoyed your magic..." He pulled his fingers out and looked away, busying himself washing his body. "A-anyway, what do you have planned for dinner tonight?"

----

"Ah... But it's it strange...?" Hesiod lowered his gaze to the floor. "Since I have... Those sorts of feelings for you."

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles