Credits
    yourstalker Inventory
    Xanxus Aoshiki Bardroy Basil

tribute to the noobs of this site.

Well i'm a newbie -waves shyly- but i figured i can't be the only one ..right?
    Anyway latley i've noticed how hard it is for the new guys to get started in the world and earn points (which i still have hardly any idea what the F**** there for) so i uhh thought i start this thread as a chance for the new guys to introduce them selves start a foundation and EARN SOME POINTS and share some yaoi along the way >< well heres some random hamesters to end the post :hamtaro-005 (15)::hamtaro-005 (19)::hamtaro-005 (9)::hamtaro-005 (18):

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    yojichan Inventory
    Eiri Yuki Actors - Kubota Gift Box Shindou Shuichi
    Welcome to the forums.

The Points and Cards thread is dedicated to letting newbies such as yourself and other curious folks know the benefits of the cards and points system of this forum. Please be respectful (not use the F*** to get your message across) and do read the rules as they are carefully explained in detail. Please refer your questions and suggestions at the appropriate threads.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Last edited by yojichan; 03-13-2012 at 04:03 AM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Key Inventory
    Ewon In These Words OC Bokura No Mitsudomoe Sensou
    First of all, as Yoji said, please be polite, no offensive words.

Secondly, indeed, it is already explained what the points are for and how you can collect them.
    With the points you can buy [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and take part in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Check out [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to find out how you can earn points.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles