From Another World ~Dragongirl26~

BrisingrElda

Ranii blushed a bit and smiled, glad that Alec liked his eyes. “No. I don’t want to be cleaned out just yet. I like it too much.” He said honestly, helping Alec get clean, washing his back like he had seen other humans do throughout the years.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrisingrElda

• Dragongirl26

"Really you like my Cum in you that much" he asked smiling and loving that he really did like it that much. "Well then I am guessing you are happy that we got to do it then." he said

Ranii nodded. “I am really happy about it, and yes... I do love it that much. I’m only going to clean it out when we can do it again.” He said with a grin, giving Alec a soft kiss.

Ranii sighed softly and shrugged. “If you want me to get it out, then okay. How do I do it?” He asked, already feeling like he was going to miss it, but willing to do it if it meant it put Alec’s mind at ease.

He smiled. "Well I can clean you out if you want. one of us has to run water in it or stick our fingers inside of you and get it all our." he said kissing him. "I'll let you pick what you want to do." Alec said

Ranii immediately knew which one he would prefer. He just hoped that Alec would really be okay with it. “Would you please finger me? I like feeling you inside me.” He said, blushing a bit.

Alec smiled as he put his finger inside of him and smiling as he moved it in and out to get all the cum out of Ranii. "I hope I don't turn you on by doing this with you." he said smiling and blushed as he took a deep breath as he got all the cum out and started to wash himself.

Ranii had just been about to vocalize just how good it felt, but when Alec said that, he held it back. He also help back the moans and worked as hard as he could to stay soft. When he saw Alec start washing himself, he took over, wanting to be the one to wash Alec. “I’m fine.” He promised, trying to help Alec feel better.

"Alright I am glad that you are fine." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "You don't have to wash me I can do it myself you know." he said smiling as he blushed slightly loving how he was really wanting to help him out. It felt like no one else had ever wanted to do this before

Ranii hesitated for a moment. “Do you not want me to?” He asked. He wanted to keep touching Alec, even if it wasn’t sexually, but not at the cost of making Alec uncomfortable. He sighed softly and stepped back, not able to move back much in the small shower.

"No its fine. I was just thinking of how I really had anyone do this for me and it feels nice." he said smiling and looked at him. "You can clean me if you want I just said you don't have to." he said smiling

Ranii brightened up and nodded his head. “I want to do it! I’m not doing this cuz I feel like I have to, but because I want to.” He said as he kept washing Alec before he started to wash himself.

"You are something else you know that. I haven't met anyone else like you before." he said smiling as he took a deep breath and just let her do him clean him off. "You are great you know that."

Ranii chuckled a bit. “I like to think I’m one of a kind. But it really is nice to know that you enjoy spending time together just as much as I do. I love you.” He said, finishing cleaning himself and then rinsed off.

"Yeah I am glad that I have you in my life." he said as he closed his eyes and then got ready to head out and do stuff that he didn't normally do with his life. Alec got out of the shower and dried off it felt like a new start to his life,

Ranii dried off as well and then just kind of hovered around Alec, not sure what to do next but definitely looking forward to the life that they were about to share. “What do you enjoy doing for fun?” He asked, wanting to do more things, create new memories with Alec.

"WE do a little of everything. Play games, watch movies, eat, Or sometimes reading." He said looking at him then wondered what they should do next. "Anyway its up to you I willgo with what you say." he said smiling

Ranii tilted his head and pursed his lips as he thought about it. “I see that one of the big things nowadays are video games. Do you play very many of them?” He asked. The Gresh were generally too busy trying to keep their race from going extinct to enjoy things like that, so he wanted to see what the games were about.

"Not like I use to I had to make money to pay bills and now I don't need to do that lets do it. I have lots of games you can pick from." Alec said as he got dressed in comfy clothes and smiled at him. "Well lets get you dressed you can wear whatever since we are in my house." he said smiling as he walked into his room. "The games are downstairs so get dressed and I will let you pick what game looks fun."

Ranii hummed and looked around, seeing a pair of underwear on the ground that he grabbed while Alec happened to not be looking and slid them on. He didn’t know that they were underwear that Alec had already used, but they looked really good on Ranii. Then he cast about for a pair of pants, leaving his upper half bare. “Is this okay?” He asked, doing a little twirl.

"Well that was dirty underwear, but I guess that is fine for now." He said shaking his head and got up and started to walk out the door. He was going to have to teach this boy everything and he didn't know where to start. Alec walked to his living room and pulled out all of his games most of them were for different consoles and he had them all.

Ranii watched Alec shake his head again and he frowned. “I can change into something else... I just saw them and put them on. If you want me to wear something else, just let me know.” He said, not wanting to do the wrong thing unintentionally.

"No you are fine I promise." he said. "So what kind of games do you like I got action, Fantasy, one player two player. Actually anything you want or like I am sure I have it." he said smiling