~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian while blinking, "you are so bad," he laughs a little. He watches as Cory was inviting Syugo under his shirt and smiles, "well.. looks like what you predicted came true."

------

Cory watches as Syugo went under his shirt and smiles a little, rubbing Syugo's head.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Kyrian smiled. "Syugo maybe really smart, but I can read him like a book now that Cory cracked open that shell I can tell he had a hard shell and isn't use to it, but I think he might need a push you know just in the right direction and I think we could help." he said shrugging

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo kept hiding his face in Cory's chest as he felt Cory rub his head. "Am I really that predicable?" he asked

Cody tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "well... be easy. He isn't use to this much you know." He watches Syugo and then looks at Kyrian, tilting his head, "you should talk, we... aren't that far in our relationship either," he laughs a little.

----

Cory looks down and smiles, "well... even if you are, it's not like it's a big deal or nothing," he rubs Syugo's head.

Kyrian smiled then whispered into Cody's ear. "Sucking each other off is pretty far into a relationship sweetheart." he said as he kissed his cheek and then pulled back and looked at Cory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo buried his head into Cory's chest. "Its too much it really is I think my heart is gonna explode even tho I know it can't do that." he whispered

Cody blinks a couple of times and blushes bright red, "I knew you were going to bring that up," he covers his face embarrassingly. He places his head on Kyrian's stomach.

----

Cory smiles and shakes his head, "aw don't be like that, everything will be okay," he pats Syugo's head and laughs a little.

"Yeah I thought you knew I would,: he said kissing the top of his head. "I do love you my love. If you want we can go hang out somewhere or look for a apartment if you want." he said holding Cody.

~~~~~~~~~

"Really how can I not be I never really thought about it, but we do have sexual tension don't we." he whispered

"Your so naughty to mention it here though," Cody pouts a little as he rubs his face within Kyrian's stomach, "I .... love you too," he looks up at Kyrian. He slowly nods his head with a smile, "okay, I suppose we should start looking around."

-----

"Well.. I just don't want to force you into it so suddenly. I mean... it will both be our first times I imagine," Cory rubs the back of his head.

Kyrian looked over at them and smiled they were so cute together and he loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah it will be my first time." he whispered blushing

~~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and looked at them. "Hey would you two want to help us look for a place to stay?" he asked gently and wondered if they would want to or not just he thought he would at least ask

Cody looks over at Cory, never seeing him like this before and laughs a little.

-----

Cory smiles and rubs Syugo's head, "well... don't let Kyrian's words get to you. He just wants to tease you since he knows its a sensitive topic." He looks up at Kyrian and looks at Syugo, smiling, "well... sure. I think Syugo's parents were looking for an apartment as well, so they can own a pet," he laughs a little.

"So we can all go looking together that would be great." he said smiling and looked at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess we can go look with them, but I am nervous about everything that could happen you know." he said biting his lip and then shook his head. "So what should we do next?" he asked looking at him still under the shirt.

Cody looks at Syugo and Cory, nodding his head, "yeah it should work out but you should probably tell your parents of your findings," he looks at Syugo.

----

Cory smiles and pats Syugo's head, "what is there to be nervous about silly? I am sure your parents will be happy that your helping. It will show how determined you are to get your pet." He rubs his chin, "hm.. well we should look online or get a newspaper, showing us what is available."

Kyrian smiled and kissed cody as he got up from the table. "Alright lets get this going and start looking maybe we can live by each other you know us and Syugo." he said smiling.

~~~~~~~

Syugo came out from under the shirt and nodded. "Alright let me get my things together and we will go. I don't care either one works for me." he said nodding

Cody blushes as he got up from the table, kissing Kyrian. He nods his head slowly with a smile, "yeah that would be nice," he rubs the back of his head.

-----

Cory nods his head and smiles a little as he starts putting his stuff in his bag as well. "Yeah and oh, by the way Cody, I snagged you a pet job once they do get a pet," he laughs a little.

---

Cody blinks and tilts his head, pouting, "seriously." he grumbles a little while rubbing the back of his head.

Kyrian looked at Cory and rolled his eyes. "I would love it if you would stop volunteering my boyfriend to do things. Please and thanks." he said smiling and looked at Cory

~~~~~~~

Syugo took a deep breath and was ready to get going and do everything he wanted to do to look for a new apartment

Cody looks at Kyrian and blinks while blushing, laughing a little, "I mean... I suppose it would be okay if it was just animals," he rubs the back of his head.

---

Cory looks at Kyrian and laughs softly, "hey, I am sure Cody wants something to do after he graduates college... so taking care of kids and animals is a good job," he sticks his tongue out and then heads outside.

"Alright you looked like you didn't really care about watching kids or animals." he whispered into his ear. "We could adopt if you want after collage." he whispered

~~~~~~~~

Syugo looked at him then shook his head not sure what to do next and went over and held Cory's hand and shook his head and closed his eyes as he was walking with Cory.

"I mean... I just don't know about random job offers," Cody laughs a little. Cody tilts his head and slowly nods his head, smiling, "sure that would be nice. We can talk about it more later on when we graduate."

----

Cory holds Syugo's hand and walks outside with Syugo, Cody and Kyrian. "Hm... so where should we go first," he looks at Kyrian and Cody, rubbing his thumb on the top of Syugo's hand.

"Yeah it would be nice and yeah lets talk about it after we graduate I just wanted to put that out there my love." he said as he started to walk out of the school.

~~~~~~

"I heard there is a new place that is by where we are working at that has some places that had animals around that area I think I read about them or something like that." he said

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles a little, nodding his head and rests his head on Kyrian's arm when walking with him back to the campus, holding onto Kyrian's arm.

-----

Cory looks at Syugo and nods his head, "yeah we can start there," he smiles a little. "All we got to do is confirm prices for the houses," he rubs his chin as he follows Kyrian and Cody.

Kyrian smiled and kissed his nose. "Alright lets head to where the pet store is." he said smiling as he headed that way.

~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo looked at him. "Is it a house or apartment?" he asked looking at them unsure what it was.

~~~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled. "Well if it is a house me and your parents can go 50/50 if they want and we can split the house, but that is up to them if they want to." he said shrugging

Cody blushes and nods his head as he follows along side Kyrian, holding his hand.

-----

Cory rubs his chin as he looks at Kyrian and then Syugo with a smile, "though.. it might be kind of awkward if everyone shares the same pet accepted apartment. Not to mention," he looks at Syugo, "you will.. hear your parents as well as Cody and Kyrian, once they are more... into their relationship," he laughs a little to tease Kyrian and Cody.

Kyrian shrugged. "It could be as simple as they get downstairs and we get upstairs." he said looking at them. "It was just a thought." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll ask them if we find something that they like and you like." Syugo said not wanting to fully say no to the idea, but not really wanting to say yes either.

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head slowly, "yeah, that way in a way Syugo, it will help you being able to be around people... besides Cory," he laughs a little.

-----

Cory nods his head slowly, "well you can always show them pictures of the room and see how they feel about it," he smiles a little. He could see Syugo was kind of nervous as he goes to his ear, ".... are you nervous of Cody and Kyrian finding out you have two fathers," he whispers in Syugo's ear.

"It's just a thought we don't have to tho." he said as he saw a two story house right around the pet shop that was for sell. "We can look at it if you want Cody. We can ask Syugo's parents if they want to do it as well." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded slightly after he head Cory whisper into his ear. "Not everyone accepts them for who they are." he whispered back not sure howto deal with this.

"I mean ... it would be easier and Syugo would have more people to talk to. The only one of us that doesn't need an apartment is Cory since he is still on the campus," Cody laughs a little. He looks at Kyrian and nods his head as he looks at the two story house.

-----

Cory shakes his head slowly as he rubs Syugo's head, "aw... don't worry about it so much," he smiles a little. "I mean... Cody was going to meet them anyway due to the pet sitting I offered them the other night," he rubs the back of his head.