• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• crystald

• eyms13

• SapphireBlue

Title: Superheroes, Halloween Parties and Colors

Word Count: 859

Since I was younger I had this weird fascination with the supernatural. I would break what I wasn’t supposed to just to see what'd happen.

Could something really happen?

Why does nothing happen?

I thought.....

But with Superman and the others, something did happen.

Glory. Helping people. Getting all the girls. I can't imagine a better life. But when? When is my life finally going to start? I wonder…..

Something always happens...to make everything right.

A strange event. Things that nobody thought it was supposed to occur. But there I am and there we are.

The first time I said that my mother looked at me as if I had lost my mind. Since then I’ve never said anything else.

But you see...it's true. I see creatures that should only exist in books or movies, like demons and angels flying in the sky. Orcs and werewolves running all over the place. Vampires creeping around and mystical trees engulfed in the darkness…..just waiting for the right time to.....

"What are you doing here?"

And that's just like one I told you. Magical creatures. Just like this one. He is tall just so that couldn’t be humanly possible to be. Long and hard jaw. Black eyes. Big hands. Big feet. Actually, everything about him is just that big. So that shouldn’t be possible. Not possible for someone from this world and yet everybody still ignores this fact and accept everything about him as normal.

"Never mind. You know you shouldn't be here. The Halloween party is starting now. Didn't your mother tell you not to come outside?"

And He's coming closer. We are alone. My breath comes short. And I'm suddenly reminded why I never leave home.

"Shhhhh..... It's okay, I'm not angry. You don't need to be afraid. I'm sure that's a misunderstanding and everything is going to be fine" He smiles at me and all that oppressive feeling is suddenly gone. A strange scent comes calling me just like an old friend and despite everything I believe, I just stay hypnotized by his eyes. That beautiful red eyes…..

Wait.

"Come here."

No.

That's exactly how it goes. And why I've been avoiding it. And why I can't give in and.....come closer. Never too far but never too close.....

"No worries” He winks “I know that….”He whispers as if dazed and I use the moment to break eye contact and escape.

“Hey….Wait!!!"

I have to go. I have a duty to do. A superhero can't be swayed before his great moment.

I run. Just run, everything is a mess of colors. Red. Pumpkins and bats. Black and orange. And red. So many colors. So much red. I’m blind.

Something stops me. Everything is back. I see creatures looking at me. They are wearing all kind of weird skins. Some like huge white sheets, others with black wear and huge capes. And lipstick....Red so much red.

I think things can’t get messier and then, they start talking.

“HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!”

I feel like my ears are just about to bleed. That's not possible. That shouldn't happen right here. They shouldn't. Be. Here....now. It’s too soon. And I'm not ready.....

"Trick or treat!!"

And I hear the whispers…

"Give us the goods!!!"

Whispers that shouldn't exist....

"Hey.....That's an awesome Halloween costume you have there, dude!!"

Colors. So many colors…..

"I know right?!"

Red……..Too many….

"I know him!! He's that kid that the adults tell us to not come too close! The one that lives in the psychiatric hospital just around the corner"

I close my eyes. It's too late now, I've seen the ghosts. I can't avoid my fate.

"Oh......he's getting weird. Shouldn't we get someone?"

I can't.....

"Don't touch him."

And that scent again....

"I will take care of him."

In a rush, everything stops. I’m safe.

"Are you okay?"

I'm being dragged away. Being saved by the Superhero. Carried like a princess. And everything is right again.

But shouldn’t I be the hero? That was what I’m supposed to be.

“Don’t worry. I got you.”

It's happening again. I can't be with him. I should be.....

"Relax."

He is looking at me. The authority of his voice settles everything. If I could just rest in his embrace forever....

"Where is he? Where has he been??"

Mother….

"I found him close to the people"

"He shouldn't be so near them. You know I’ve never allowed this."

At that, He says nothing.

They’ve never mixed together. My mother just keeps glaring as the show of dominance continues.

And I just see red and so many colors. And these are things I shouldn't be seeming. I'm not ready.

"Mother......" My voice cracks. "I'm hungry..."

They suddenly stop.

"Doesn't matter. This time of the year no one takes these things seriously."

We walk a few steps. The sign "WELCOME TO HOME HOSPITAL" appears just before we enter the house.

"We are going to talk about this later."

As my mother turns around, a familiar scent wraps around me. Then I see ‘him’. Just smiling at me again. And I see a couple of fangs.

Freak

The music was loud a awkward blond was hanging out in the back all alone. Everyone else was dressed up in costume.he was not dressed up at all. Some guys poured alcohol in the punch bowl. A couple guys started throwing punches they pushed the blond he feel to the ground. “Screw this i am leaving” he said getting up to leave.

Some grabbed his arm it was the guy who invited him there. “You gonna leave soon?” the tall dark featured guy said letting go of the blonds arm. “I am not really into parties Cole” the blond said turning away trying to still leave. “I know Maddie i just thought since it was a Halloween party you would be okay with it” Cole said the other looked back at him.

“I will stay but only because you invited me” Maddox said Cole then grabbed his hand pulling him toward one the downstairs rooms. “Wait where are we going Cole?” Maddox asked as they reached the bed room. “He is going into the bedroom with fucking freak” a guy at the punch bowl. Everyone started whispering throughout the room about the two.

Cole did not seemed to be bothered by this he just closed the door. He came over to Maddox slightly bending down.he pulled off the others shirt Maddox’s eyes got wider. “Cole wait i like you but don't you think this is the wrong time” Maddox asked as Cole took off his own shirt. “No i like you too” Cole said moving his long bangs that covered his left eye. On his right side he had a blue eye but the left was a green one.

“You even like me if i am a freak” Maddox said Cole kissed his eye. “You are not a freak you are perfect” Cole said then kissed the other on the mouth. They made out for a minute then Cole pushed Maddox gently onto the bed. He was now kissing his chest moving to his chest stopping to lick Maddox's nipples. When he got to the pants Cole took them off. He kissed and licked his penis making Maddox shiver.

Someone knocked on the locked down. “Go the hell away” Cole said as he took off his own pants. “Cole people are leaving because you are with the freak. You know his like Frankenstein or a vampire or something. Damn it Cole don't do this” the guy outside said through the door. “Shut the hell up you know nothing. He is not a fucking freak all you assholes are the freaks trying to be so perfect not is so just leave me the hell alone. I wanna be with him” Cole screamed this made Maddox jump a bit.

The guy huffed the then left. Cole bent down kissing Maddox on the mouth. “Sorry about that lets finish you are hard” Cole said running his hand through the others hair. He put himself in the other Cole started humping him. After awhile they both came Maddox just rolled over really tired. Cole went and brought some candy in the room he was sucking on a sucker just starting at Maddox laying on the bed.

(540 words in total)

I title this story "5 seconds to midnight" :D just a silly love story that came up to my mind just now xD

Word count: 836

Mark hates lots of things.

He hates to go out on hot days. He hates his stupid neighbor who becomes noisy whenever he gets drunk. He hates dogs because when he was a child, he got bitten by one on the face. He hates bitter stuff….

He sure hates a lot of things, but the thing he hates the most is Halloween.

Sitting on his old desk, he sighed as he watched his watch. Just 5 second to midnight

1…

BOOM!

Colors, lights and stars went through all the room and spirits of dead people started to go out from a strange portal that suddenly appeared on the wall and they entered the room with a lots of “Hi Mark”, “how you doing?” and shitty stuffs like that.

Mark sighed deeply again. Now he had a headache.

The truth is that that house was something his dead grandma left for him. The house had a really strong paranormal power, and it intensifies on Halloween, so the dead can come for an hour to the world of the living. They can’t leave the house, but they can do everything they want inside of it.

His work on those specific nights is watch on them to avoid problems as they make their stupid Halloween dead party. “Why she left to me an old house? She could have left me a big account or something like that” Mark thought. Well, when he was a little child, he promised to her that if she dies, he’ll take care the house. For children, this eerie thing is something cool, but for a 30 years old guy living alone, this is not fun at all.

And who on the earth takes seriously a promise made by a kid? Well, her will looked like a pretty serious thing though.

He was drowning in his own misery when someone knocks on his shoulder.

- You’re the owner of this house, right?

- Yeah, I’m afraid so.

Mark looked up to see the face of the spirit that talked to him and he got surprised.

It was a male that he hadn’t seen before. He was about his early twenties; big green eyes, tall, and he had a handsome face.

- Sorry I disturbed you – the guy said – I’m John –

- Yeah, no… I mean, I’m Mark – How can he be so stupid with words in a moment like that?

John stretched his hand toward Mark and they shake hands. “Lucky me that in this night and in this house, you can touch the dead” Mark thought.

- I passed away a few months ago – John said – and this people told me about this place. It was a car accident or that’s what I think since I don’t really remember how I died. It was too fast. –

- Yeah, it happens sometimes. See that guy over there? – Mark pointed to an old fart who was trying to put on some music – he still thinks that he is alive and that everyone around are just crazy. It’s been like ten years since he died. –

- Wow, I’m lucky then – John smiled.

Mark knew about his own likes, he only had interest in men since a young age, but this was the first time that he felt this connection with someone.

“But he’s dead” he thought “did I do something bad in a previous life?” he laughed bitterly inside his head.

They kept the conversation for a while, then, when the old fart understood how the stereo works and everyone started to dance, John pulled Mark’s hand who refused with embarrassment, and then they started to dance.

When you’re having fun, time sure goes fast. An hour that used to be like eternity was now just a short sigh.

Soon was time to say goodbye, but Mark didn’t want to let go John’s hand.

- Don’t be silly – John said to the sad face of Mark – maybe it was a brief time, but it’s not the last. The next year, and the next year after that year, no matter how many years past, I’ll always come here to see you as long as you want to see me. And when you pass away, I’ll be the person who comes to get you, I promise you that. –

With that said, Mark let go John’s hand, and with a big hug and a light kiss on his lips, they parted away when John followed to the others inside the portal that connected one world with another.

Mark hates a lots of things.

He hates the dog that every morning makes pee on his yard, he hates his accountant who becomes a pain in the ass when time to pay taxes get close, he hates when he have to work on Saturdays because a silly reason…..

He sure hates a lot of things, but it’s been a year since then, and he doesn’t hate Halloween as much as before.

Just 5 seconds to midnight……. I'll see you soon…..

Given the way I wanted to present my story, I feel like I should add some context since the way it’s set up may be a bit odd. The piece I wrote is supposed to be like a blog entry, so it’s dated the day after Halloween, but the events happened on Halloween. If I hadn’t set it up like such an entry, it might have come off as way too realistic and this is a work or pure fiction. Anyway, I liked writing this especially, so I hope everyone enjoys it! Tense changes were also made on purpose, as a side note.

Word Count: 1163

11-01-2018

I Love You

He said he didn’t have a costume, but he appeared as Eros to me. He was a mix of effeminacy and masculinity, an androgynous character, whose facial features were more male than female. They were sharp, yet his eyelashes were long and curled. His blue irises stuck out against his ghostly pale skin. He seemed to be a living mannequin or a marble statue. It was entrancing. I imagined being held by, and holding, that delicate body. How much muscle was there underneath those clothes? I shivered at the thought. Would he be the one to strip me or would he want me to do that to him? His lips were pale but also glossy, a natural gloss caused by one occasionally licking their lips. I watched as his tongue poked out from his mouth and ran along his top lip. Did he know he was seducing me? No, how could he! We were strangers never to talk at this party. He was surrounded by a crowd and I was alone.

The concrete balcony was cold against my arms as I leaned forward against the balustrade. There was nothing exciting to look at, but the scenery was enchanting: an empty lawn and a wall of trees, all too dark to see except for their silhouettes. The only source of light was hidden by a fog in the sky. The party was a dud to me. I admired more the decorations than the other guests, as I grew tired of them quickly. That was why I was here. Inside was where the party was and here I was outside, alone. I peaked over my shoulder to see a flash of orange, purple, and green coming from the floor and, mixed with that light, a variety of characters. I even saw him. That man who I imagined to have wings, a god who pierced my heart.

I was always the type to fall in love easily. I find attractiveness in physical appearances over personalities, a downfall of mine. Because of this, I’ve never been in a strong relationship. I’ve had more one-night stands than I’d like to count, so I simply stopped. Stopped counting, that is. Now, I’ve fallen into a habit of following where my heart takes me, or who my heart takes me to, despite my knowledge that the individual my heart has taken a liking to may very well be toxic. I’m addicted to chasing after false loves. It’s what gets me “high,” as they say - I get filled with excitement and happiness, only to crash and burn the next day. This addiction is doing me no good, but I can’t quit. I’m too far in.

It’s freezing but I don’t want to go in. The cloak I wear is long enough to cover me but not warm enough to insulate the heat my body was undoubtedly releasing. I have no choice but to retreat inside but, as I turned to head back in, a body hits mine.

“Oh, I didn’t know someone else was already out here. I’m sorry.”

“No, you’re fine. I think I turned too fast.”

I reached down to grab the witch hat no longer on my head and watched as a pair of shoes passed me while I met the ground. Where was he going? Had he gotten tired of the party too? I returned to a standing position with the hat in my hand and looked back at the man who replaced my spot on the balcony. I suddenly heated up as my heart beat faster in my chest. His blond hair, long and silky, reflected the little moonlight that pierced the fog. At the same time, it seemed to be a natural shine. He brightened the once darkened place I stood. Could he tell I was staring him? Would he be able to feel a touch of his hair if I were to stand close to him and let the wind blow it into my hands?

I must have done so unconsciously as I soon found myself holding his hair, yet still distanced from him.

“Excuse me. Is there something in my hair?”

“No! I didn’t mean to-I-“ I still clung onto the locks as I tried to explain myself.

“Don’t worry about it. You must admire my hair.” A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he pulled down on his hair, letting it slip from my fingers. For him to say such a thing, such an action must be normal to him by now. His words did not lessen my embarrassment, however. I felt like I was burning up. “Have you been enjoying this party?”

“Yes.” I easily lied. I didn’t want him to think I was unsociable if that was an unattractive quality.

“I’m glad you are, although it would have been okay if you said you didn’t.” Was I that obvious? Had more people noticed me alone on the balcony than I thought? Had he noticed me?

“What about you? Have you been enjoying yourself?” I mustered up the courage to speak.

“It’s hard to say. It’s certainly been tiring.”

“Have you been dancing a lot?”

“No,” he laughed, “I’m the one who planned this party. I’m the host.”

“Oh! I’m sorry! You probably want to rest and I’m-“

“No, no, I enjoy your small company. Come closer.” He motioned for me to come and I obeyed. The distance I kept between us was closed by him. Was he trying to seduce me again? If so, it was working. My weak self was falling into the same temptation.

His hair tickled my bare skin with every thrust he made even as I grabbed onto it. His hands roamed my body, not knowing where to settle but touching my most sensitive spots. I felt hot once again, but the heat radiated throughout my whole body, not just in my head. I moaned in sync with his grunts. I wanted this physical pleasure to last forever, but desperate movements soon had the both of us sweaty and sticky from release. Yet, my love hadn’t had enough, so we kept going throughout the night.

All good things come to an end and I’m used to that. This was just another one-night stand for me. Another night spent having sex with another man to be gone the next. I woke up to a note saying I had to leave. The party was over. I had overstayed my welcome.

Of all my false loves, I have to say this one was the best. I yearn for it again.

My love, my Eros, if you are to read my blog and see this post, I hope you know you are my addiction. I long for you even as I fall in love with other men.

Posted by addictedtolove

Status: Cupid struck me with his arrow and left it in there. How cruel, but all gods must have their fun.

Current Mood: In love

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had word limits when writing before so I had to leave lots of details and it's not great but hope it's ok :7yoyo10:

It's quite tame compared to my other works but I'd probably still consider it 18+ rated.

The title is "Hunted"

Word count is 1299

Iida Haruto felt uneasy. Perhaps it had something to do with Halloween. He'd always hated the event. Having been born a hunter, he'd been surrounded by evil his whole life so, suffice to say, he needn't any more in his daily life, even in the form of dressed up humans.

He didn't even like his adopted son, Takuma, participating but the sixteen-year-old's late parents went to great length to give him a normal life so who was he to deprive him of that. If it wasn't for Takuma's real father, he wouldn't be alive now so he'd made it his life's mission to be his savior's replacement.

No matter what he did, he couldn't seem to shake the niggling anxiety. Perhaps he should've finished this job sooner but his target had been keeping a low profile, leaving no indication whether they operated alone or with partners. The only proof of his existence was a string of victims drained of their blood.

Takuma wouldn't leave go near that place, would he? Takuma had always been a good kid and wouldn't go against his wishes. Still, there was no harm in checking and, if he was lucky, his target might slip up and reveal something which would help his mission.

Grabbing his jacket and weapons, he made his move.

For once, there was a flicker of light from inside the derelict mansion where his suspected target lived, emanating from one of the massive French-style glass doors on the second floor. With feline-like movements, he leaped onto the balcony, landing silently onto the platform.

He quickly edged onto the side of the door and peeked inside. The sight welcoming him was his worst nightmare. Takuma along with another teenager and a child wearing a Halloween costume were sitting around a large dining table. At the head, right next to Takuma, was a man with air as cold as ice.

“Welcome, hunter, we've been expecting you. Haruto, isn't it?” the man rose and stood behind Takuma, tilting his head and licking the bare skin of his neck. “You don't want to keep your son waiting, do you? The door's open so come on in.”

Shit. He'd thought he was the one hunting but it seemed that he'd been the one being hunted all along. With no other choice, Haruto opened the door and crossed the threshold. “Let them go,” he said with all the calmness he could muster.

“Or what?” the man smirked, his long sharp fangs traced the lines of Takuma's neck.

“I'm the one you want, let them go.”

“You're right. You are the one I want,” the vampire smiled. “And if you come with me, I will let them go.”

“How do I know you're not lying?”

“You don't. But if you refuse, you all die,” he shrugged. “Your choice.”

Haruto had never felt so helpless in his life. One rule for hunters was to not form any attachment to anyone. He broke it the day he adopted Takuma. To protect him. What a joke. It was arrogant of him to think he could protect the teen.

As if reading his mind, his target interrupted his thoughts, “yes, we vampires could never capture hunters despite your blood being the most exquisite of delicacies because you'd die before you surrendered to us. But you're different, aren't you, hunter-chan?”

“How about this,” he offered, “if you come with me and be my 'human cattle,' I won't even feast on others anymore. At least not as long as you can provide me with food.”

“Why would you go that far?” Haruto clenched his fists.

“I told you, hunters' blood is special. It fills us like no humans can. And you heal faster and age slower than them as well. Why, we're quite similar if you think about it.”

“We're nothing alike,” the hunter gritted his teeth.

Ignoring him, the vampire said, “as a gesture of good will,” and turned to who could only be Takuma's friend and his brother, “you two will now leave this mansion and return to your house. Once you're home you will wake up but won't remember anything that transpired tonight.”

Once the two left, the vampire wrapped Takuma's hands around a knife and positioned the tip on his neck. “If your father tries to hurt me, drive this knife into you. You won't stop until you die, is that understood?”

“Yes.”

Before Haruto could say anything, he continued, “but if you see my crest on your father's body, you will leave this place, go back home and forget everything.”

“...Can you tell him to forget about me as well?” Haruto asked quietly. That would be the best for Takuma after all.

The vampire raised an eyebrow but relented, “and you will forget everything about Iida Haruto as well, understood?”

“Yes.”

“That's good enough, right? Now take off all your weapons and clothes and come to me,” the man ordered. Throwing down his stakes and daggers, Haruto reluctantly complied, his brain still searching for a way out for him and his son.

As he approached, the vampire left Takuma's side and walked toward him. “Where's your seal?”

“...My nape.” He couldn't believe the enemy knew about that as well. All hunters had a seal carved onto their flesh to render vampires' thrall helpless in a secret spot of their choice.

“...I see...” the vampire circled around him and lifted his hair. Then, a searing pain as nails dug into his skin, destroying the seal, and Haruto bit his lips, refusing to acknowledge the pain.

“Now, shall we?” In a blink of an eye, the man was in front of him again, licking his bloody fingers before lifting his chin and forcing his defiant eyes to meet his gaze. The nothingness immediately sucked him in and a dark mist consumed all his thoughts. “Wha-”

“Ssshhh,” the man touched his lips but Haruto had forgotten what he was going to say anyway. In fact, he'd forgotten everything but the mesmerizing twilight he was drowning in, painting his whole being in black.

“Guess, that's a bit too strong for hunter-chan.” He didn't even realize that his legs had buckled and his body collapsed onto the other male's waiting arms, despite the broken contact, the darkness still lingered. He didn't struggle when the man carried him like a princess and sat him carefully on the dining table, his naked body facing his expressionless son.

“Are you embarrassed? Even if you're not related by blood, he's still your son after all.” Haruto didn't understand why he should be, however and he shook his head weakly.

“So beautiful...” the man traced the length of his neck with the coldness of his fangs and tongue. His fingers explored the rest of his body, teasing his nipples and fondling his hardening member.

Then, without warning, the fangs pierced his skin and he yelped from the pain. No, actually, it wasn't painful. The only thing he could feel while his blood being sucked out of his body was pleasure.

Hot, carnal pleasure spreading through his veins like wildfire and he moaned in arousal. All the while, the man's hands kept their stimulation on his sensitive body, accelerating with every second, basking him in unabashed euphoria and reducing him to mindless wreck.

“C-c-cumming!!!” his body thrashed as climax tore through his body, granting him with ecstasy like he'd never known before. It seemed like an eternity before it finally passed and he sank back.

Still reveling in what was left of the exaltation, he didn't notice Takuma putting the knife down and left. Not that he'd care if he did.

He was right where he belonged.

• 2 weeks later...

Exploring

The halloween party was in full swing, everyone was dancing to the beat of the night, the music reverberating through the walls encompassing all the venue. On the tables people were sharing drinks and laughing animatedly; at the bar the bartender was mixing and serving beverages, the servers were pouring shots furiously and the waiters with sexy panda costumes were making their rounds with various appetizers. We moved through the throng of people and reached the dance floor. Adam put his arms loosely around my neck and started to sway slightly to the rhythm of de song, the easy sway of his hips drew me in and I placed my hands on his waist to bring him closer. The tempo of the song changed and with it Adam turned around and started to gently ground his back side to my front while raising his arms and placing them around my neck. I peered down at him and with a smile I noticed that he was getting excited as much as I was. I kept us on edge for a few songs more and on the third I dragged him to the bar to order his favorite drink, afterwards we slowly made our way into the second part of the evening activities.

Today we would share our experience with an audience, fulfilling one of Adam’s fantasies. We went to one of the dark rooms in the back of the hall. We had selected one special room in particular because it contained a bed with see-through drapes encasing it and two settees, one on either side of it, we moved nearer to the bed. This close I could see each and every freckle that dotted Adam’s pale face, I pulled him close, catching him in a slow kiss. The taste of the previous drink still clinging to his tongue, Adam closed his eyes, letting himself be drawn deeper into the kiss, sighing against my mouth and licking at my tongue. While I kissed Adam my fingers wrapped around the material of his costume, I pulled at the zipper on the one-piece black and grey leather motorcyclist outfit, my hand slipped under the fabric of the underwear to caress the skin that awaited me. I gave his shoulder a playful bite and he threaded his fingers through my hair and pulled slightly, I felt it throughout my whole body.

Adam sighed, slipping out of his clothing. I caress his nipples and gave them a mild squeeze, the next one a little firmer. For his part he deepened the kiss as his hands removed my trousers and button down along with my briefs, he was eager to get more skin on skin contact. I let him fall down on the bed with a light thump and he giggle, a moan escaped his lips when he met my gaze and he playfully turn around on the bed until he settled himself with his back on the pillows and with a mischievous grin he spread his legs invitingly. I settled myself on top of Adam and continued ravaging his mouth. I caught him peeking over my shoulder to appraise our audience and felt him shiver between my arms. I looked out the corner of my eye and caught my brother seated to the right of the bed with his boy of the month mimicking Adam’s actions, I rolled my eyes at the juvenile actions of my brother, I had no idea how he caught wind of our plans but that made no difference, he could watch all he wanted, that was all he would ever get to do.

I left a trail of hickies on Adam’s collarbone and tugged gently on his nipples, I ran my tongue in small circles over the buttons to soothe him and continued my way down caressing his body, when I reached between his legs I found that he had already loosened himself up and was wearing a medium plug, hi nipped my earlobe and sucked my neck driving me crazy. He moaned encouragingly to get me to remove the plug and I complied, from under the pillow he retrieved a small bottle of lube and handed it to me. I made quick work of it, hardly any need at all but wanting to make things smoother. I finally sank down into him and we started rocking. He wrapped his legs around my waist, when I felt he was almost at his limit my hips bucked strongly and his body thrashed involuntarily as we came.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY READING.

THE NEXT STEP

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays not because its day of the dead but because I get to see him. He only attends this Halloween party, always held by the Starlight family in our village. I cant help being nervous because we are taking things to next level and I am keeping something from him that could very well make him leave me.

I first saw him on my 13th Halloween party and realized I was attracted to him on sixteen, only to him. I remember being dumbfound when others talk about crushes and I felt so awkward for not having one. Later I came to know everything special about my boyfriend Aster Starlight.

Things around me are weird when we were friends but its after his confession that things start to go way crazy that ended up with my grandpa giving me advise and who Aster really is, my grandpa who I loved most and also dead for years. I have intuitions later premonitions and increased strength, hearing and whatnot all because of this sign over my chest that appeared on that night. Its still fresh in my mind.

We were both kind of anxious because we know something is different between us now. I talked about this game and a pirate movie. He was an avid listener and I said “ you are listening like my words are most worthy thing in this world. You show that attention to someone and I will be jealous”. He gave a startled laugh and said “ well your voice is most amazing thing I have heard and the way you enjoy little things make me wanna be all those little things”. There was a silence and we both realised what we just said. We both opened our mouth and closed it. He suddenly bolted out and I sat frozen. Just before that party ended, he came, stood near me, kissed my cheek and I said “ I like you more than a friend” and he said “me too” and vanished, out of sight.

You may think I am stupid and not being suspicious when I only see him on Halloween but somehow it never occurred to me to ask question that hurt him. Its like I somehow know he will tell when its time. This time though the one who needs to tell is me. I dressed like a knight because he said he like knights and am now treading a path through carpet.

I know the exact moment he stepped through the door and is now walking towards me. I saw him and wow just wow he…he is dressed like a pirate and I just wanna scoop him up and kiss him breathless. I just hugged him tight. After staying for 10 minutes I dragged him to his room in starlight manor.

We just sat on floor and started playing games when he said “ you look good like really good. I cant believe you dressed up like knight for me” and I replied “ who said its for you… I am just hoping to get lucky. You shouldn’t have dressed like a pirate.” He look hurt and I set my control down, looked at him and said “ now I just wanna mess you up. I wanted to talk but all I want is to remove…” and I cant help it. I started kissing with all the pent up longing and love I have for him. when we came for air, he is now on my lap. “who said I want to talk. I really want to make you go crazy too and it works” he said with twinkling eye. “you are a troublemaker my love” I told him.

I have to say before we do anything more. I shook my head and said “you really need to hear this” and he sat a few feet away and said “you are way too tempting. So spill” I started “ Don’t run away and listen fully. I kind of know who you are and this sign appeared on my chest” and told all things happening to me. He sat there frozen after pregnant five minutes he looked at me, there was so much pain, fear and also love in his eyes. A tear slipped free. He is going to bolt, I know.

Before he can move I took his face in my hands and kissed him soundly and said “ no matter who you are, what I will become or the wars we are destined to fight. One thing never changes. I love you and this sign shows we are figuratively married, didn’t it?”. “ how are you clam. You should be screaming. So we are married for five years already. Isn’t that too young to marry” he said with forced chuckle.

“hey I am not complaining. I neither liked boys or girls until I met you and I know yours is same too and I never felt like I didn’t have a choice. I can kind of listen to your thoughts too.” I said and for a minute he looked mortified. I clarified “you just seriously thought I didn’t have a choice and I only heard it” he seems to let out a breath. I leaned my head on his shoulder and we both were lost in thoughts.

He said “ I have some amazing news too. I can regularly see you, now that we both are 21. You might wanna start training and I have to make my parents talk to yours about staying with me.” I choked on my breath I think and coughed. “come again. We are going to live together?” I asked. He seemed stunned and let out a hearty laugh and said “ your parents will be informed that you are studying at our private institution and we will be staying in dorm in separate rooms.” I suddenly felt a loss I couldn’t fathom and he said with mischievous smile “ no one said we cant sneak into others room” and we both laughed.

“I am glad one of us have our life planned out.” I told him. He suddenly pushed me against and started kissing me with almost brute strength and I realize he might have hurt and also relived at same time and essentially we are informing his parents that their son is mine and I am Aster’s. He seemed to realize he lost control and started “ I am sorrmff” I shut him up with a kiss and said “ I am not. We both kept things from each other and we will be together from now and its really wonder how long our life is gonna be. So little lash out is fine. I will be worried if you are not.” “ you are amazing, do you know that” he said.

I replied “ I don’t know, a warrior risking his life everyday so war between heaven and hell doesn’t affect humans sounds pretty amazing” he shook his head and said “ I know we planned to take things to next level but “ I kissed him and said “ I think we took the next big step. There are no more secrets between us, well, atleast about who we are and what we are to each other. We will take one step at a time. We will deal with fall-outs and not close each other off.”

“We should go and break the news” he said. I stopped him and said “god I wanted to do this the moment you entered” and I kissed his neck, taking in his scent and sucking the skin, marking him. “This outfit is driving me crazy.” I said in between kisses and his hands were roaming my body and he began sucking mark on me and about to take our clothes off when both phones started ringing. I groaned and he chuckled. I stared at him. he looped his arm around my neck and said “ well we are going to be together from now on. We will continue this next week at my dorm room” and kissed me for all I am worth.

VOICES

word count: 1294

(Unfortunately, I had to cut it a bit short at the end to keep myself from going over because I type too much.)

A full moon, ripe with luminescence, spilled it’s light over the fog that pooled across the forest floor. The party had been going for hours now and Eliya wasn’t enjoying himself. Dragged along by friends that weren’t really friends, to mingle with strangers out in the woods. By now he’d already distanced himself from the main group of costumed partygoers, himself in a half-assed get up. Standing against a tree, browsing on his phone until his face began to itch. He swiped a finger across his cheek, smearing some of the facepaint there, looking down to see the remnants of the black paint, barely made visible by the moonlight. Considering he wasn’t enjoying himself -- not like he’d really tried -- the effort of the face paint seem wasted. It was one of the girls he came with that insisted on doing it; skull makeup to go with his black outfit, she’d even given him a name for his costume but he’d already forgotten.

Eliya wasn’t entertained but he didn’t want to stand around on his phone running down it’s battery but the obnoxious party scene really wasn’t for him. Turning on his heel, he figured he’d just go sit down with a cup of liquid courage and maybe his night would change from there. In college and independent to decide his own curfew, but he wasn’t just going to leave now and waste the effort of even getting here.

It was the small rustle of leaves behind him that stopped him. Surely he’d have seen something when facing that way, but then again he had been on his phone. Eliya had to rationalise with himself before he’d even begin to freak out. A forest was home to many living organisms, those that were large and others that were microscopic and there was no doubt in his mind that the party had disturbed something.

‘You look so stiff standing there.’ The voice spoke so casually to him, Eliya would think he’d recognize couldn’t. ‘Don’t be scared, I’m just here for a good time.’ And what were they telling this to him for? Shouldn’t they be enjoying the party some hundred feet away, not over in the dark with a stranger..

“That so?” Eliya inquires with mild interest, eyes on the verge of rolling, speaking still with his back turned. “Then by all means, go for it.”

There was no reply this time and the weirdest sensation that there was no longer someone behind him is what prompted him to turn around, where he was met with emptiness and an expanse of darkness that continued on back into the trees.

‘Don’t regret it, darling.’ The voice had returned behind him. Eliya for the life of him couldn’t recognize it though he felt like he should. But if they were trying so hard to hide their face something wasn’t right, but he could neither inquire further or move.

Warmth like no other spread down his spine, but the reaction it elicited was a deep shiver. Next was a wave of dizziness that made him stumble back into the tree, the faint sound of music became even fainter when the lightheaded sensation came on. When able to move again he pulled himself around to the back side of the tree, breathing heavy as the rough bark dug into his back.

“Regret what?” He breathed out to no the bodiless voice.

“Giving me permission.” The quality of the same voice had changed. It was hard to understand and just as hard to explain, but it felt present. More with him than it had been before, less in his head, less like he were just crazy. “But you are crazy.”

Touching his neck was a cold hand, very solid, and very much here. Eliya could on choke on his words, his thought muddled and unable to produce anything coherent. The same hand with the chilled touch moved down Eliya’s neck to his chest and over his black sweater, where he felt it wanted to be on the other side of the fabric, like he knew it did.

For such a long moment, Eliya’s eyes had been locked to the very real appendage that held him in place and moved over his body knowingly. But his curiosity was driven out of fear and bewilderment because what his eyes looked up to see wasn’t real, it shouldn’t have been.

“You don’t seem happy, Eliya. You’ve always told me how badly you wished for me to be here, to embrace you. What’s changed, love?” The slow movement of the hand was distracting to say the least and with the onslaught of theories now blowing through his head, what was he supposed to do? What could he say in this moment to defend himself? The voice and the face didn’t match but he’d realized it, he knows both, he’s wanted both, for so long.

When another hand joined the other already exploring Eliya’s body, a shocked gasp left him. “But you shouldn’t exist,” He shook his head as if that would clear his mind and bring him back to reality. “Not with that face. Why that face? Why him?” Eliya asked, begged even to know why it was that face. And the reply he received was spoken to him in two voices, a mix of the boy whose face He wore and of the deep, honeyed tenor of the one he’d heard countless times in his dreams.

“Is it not what you wanted? You love him, Eliya. Same as you love me but I’m not of this world, the only chance I could get to see you is through an occasion such as this.” A Halloween party. Where people attend dressed as things they are not and so he was right. Eliya would never be able to touched like this, to touch him like this. He’d never be able to deny him.

“You know it’s what I’ve wanted,” Eliya’s own hand reached to caress his cool skin, up and back into his deep brown waves. “What I’ve always wanted.” Eliya had been the one to initiate the kiss but he was the one to hoist Eliya up by his thighs, and pull them taught around his waist. Before pulling him into a feverish kiss created from years of want, a want so strong he felt himself grow aroused. “Please.” He begged softly against a pair of soft lips that spread into a wild grin upon the request.

“Say my name and I’ll give you everything.” Still, two voices made one spoke back to him. But there was no use in questioning what was already happening.

“Mikkel.” And it was the key to unlock all doors. Mikkel was the name of the boy’s face he wore but He’d always been nameless but it felt right, Eliya had no options. Mikkel kissed him harder this time, pressing hard against him, so much that Eliya’s back hurt. But soon enough there was a hand on his thigh, rubbing slowly over it, and dipping in the brush over his groin. His want obviously there, restricted and slightly painful. But Eliya did not have to ask for anything anymore. He felt the button come undone and the zipper on his jeans lower, Mikkel’s hand slid in and took a secure hold on him. Eliya’s legs locked tighter around Mikkel’s waist and fought back a satisfied whine. Mikkel’s tugged on him slowly at first and it was agonising, but his kisses ate up Eliya’s moan hungrily.

A hundred feet beyond the party, Eliya’s moans made music with the soft intonations of the forest. Pleasure making him dizzy until he stopped thinking about crazy he really just may be. How real the voices in his head had made themselves out to be.

THANK YOu FOR PARTICIPATING 2018

YAOIOTAKU HALLOWEEN SPECIALS

WRITER'S CONTEST)

AND THE WINNER IS.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

congratulations for winning

and thank you for participating this Halloween Special.

2600 points will be granted to vehlveti

and a Halloween card from IShop.