Faces Of The Past [Ayakashiu&Hideki] (Private)

-Hideki-

It certainly felt good to hear that Aaron was so sure that Ethan wasn’t an experiment for him, that he meant too much to the other to be just that, that from what he had seen that he could please him even better than those women could and he badly wanted that to be true, so fucking badly, so badly that he’d even deceive himself for it and jump into this regardless of all the warnings the ginger usually gave other gay guys who were about to fall in love and get into something with a man who had ever only been with women before. And they usually ignored his warnings too, go figure. And if they were only wanting it half as bad as the ginger wanted Aaron, the first man he had ever loved, then he got why they disregarded all concerns.

A wide smile was to see on his face when the librarian asked him if there was anything he could do to make him stop worrying about the fact that he had only ever been with women before because that was really sweet and considerate, much more considerate than he had thought the silver haired was capable of. Ethan took the man’s hand and intertwined their fingers. “Aside from your panicky, shocked reactions when I get close to your arse, no.” he told him. “There is nothing.” He said looking at the other man warmly. “You can’t because it’s not your fault and you aren’t doing anything wrong or anything to make me feel this in the first place.” Cornwell explained. “It’s my internal problem. It’s me feeling insecure about this. And I have to face this and overcome it, not you.” The red head told the other and he definitely had to now that he had ended up with a man like that because he loved him and couldn’t avoid guy who had slept with women anymore he had to sit down and tackle that issue.

“No.” he clearly answered with an innocent smile on his face when Aaron asked him whether he could promise him it’d only stay at kissing and touching. Heck, as things were between them at the moment, they might as well start doing each other behind a bush in the park or have a frottage session behind some tree or something. Not that it’d be the first time Ethan would end up having sex in a public place. By far not! And he knew for sure it wouldn’t be Aaron’s first time doing that either for that matter because he had just sucked the ginger off at his work place. So it was impossible to promise this to the other because he didn’t make promises he couldn’t guarantee to keep. The innocent face got overtaken by a dirty smirk when the writer told him that he was considering rewarding good behaviour only to then say that this was if he could manage to stay awake for that long. “I’ll find ways to keep you awake if the prospect of my cock isn’t enough motivation for you already.” He stated in a cocky tone of voice.

It was probably rather telling that Ethan Cornwell was starting to laugh when he was called a responsible adult because he was used to people telling him the opposite. Smoking like a chimney and making pubescent sexual jokes all the time wasn’t what most people considered very responsible. “Shoot, I should have recorded that you said this as evidence to show Elayne because she won’t believe me when I tell her.” He jested and then shook his head when Aaron went on about if he ate properly he’d get fat and the body Ethan loved so much would be ruined in the process. “I said eat properly not overeat. By properly I mean good stuff and the right amount of calories you need to maintain your weight. Neither starving yourself and looking anorexic nor overeating and getting fat as that is just as unappealing as the skeleton thing! I don’t want you to break your bones when I touch you nor would I fancy having to go on an expedition to search for your dick before I could even suck it.” He jested. Listening to the man joking about how he had liked that skeleton in class as it had always looked at him and he had like the attention the ginger chuckled. “Ah, I see. So you were just too engulfed in the attention paid to you by the skeleton that you totally missed how I looked at you and how much attention I was paying you. When I looked at you back then, I even had a ‘bone’ more than that skeleton!”

“You could do that…” Ethan nodded when Aaron told him that he had always wanted to get a pick up truck. “… but it wouldn’t be practical to have such a vehicle in the crowded city of New York.” He told the other. “I don’t actually have a car…” the ginger let the other know. He had had one because he had wanted it but he had sold it again because he had never been able to get a parking space for it, he had been stuck in traffic more than he had driven and because that had frustrated him he had not taken it anyway and had when he had not been as wealthy taken the subway and nowadays he was going by taxi mostly.

It was amusing how the librarian was trying to move along with the joke, pretending to be shocked but not managing to fight back the laughter fully, it wasn’t only amusing it was also rather endearing. “I will make sure to teach you the difference. Especially since that teacher kink of yours seems to be a reoccurring thing.” He winked.

As he was losing himself in the other, his mind a weird mush consumed by his senses and the feeling of pleasure he heard Aaron cry out that he needed more and Ethan was willing to grant him that. He was giving the other’s hand free for the man to stroke his own dick when he was shifting, both of his hands on the other’s hips again as he was increasing hardness and depth of his thrusts another time the way he had placed himself now, from time to time, out of nowhere, giving the writer’s arse a firm slap while he was continuing his assault on the man’s prostate. But although he was ambitious to get the other over the edge he himself was almost already dangling on it since the more he was stimulating the other, the more he stimulated himself and the tighter and stronger the librarian’s muscle clenched and choked his dick, making the pleasure more intense, making him crazy and his mind going blank and his muscles constricted as he was close to orgasm. He tried to hold it back as long as he could, tried to throw the other over the edge with him, when he was bucking up into him with hard irregular thrusts, his fingers digging into the man’s flesh, as he was growling and cumming, filling the tight hole with his seeds.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Hideki-

• Ayakashiu

Ethan smiled widely at his question about what he can do, to put him at ease and told him there is nothing. Nothing beside his reaction when the ginger gets close to his butt. “I’ll try and act all cool the next time you poke my butt then. That shouldn’t be too hard,” he said jokingly. It will probably take some more time for him to be really comfortable at that, but he at least doesn’t need to show it. He just nodded as his boyfriend explained how it’s a problem he needs to tackle himself, because if that’s how it was, then Aaron really couldn’t do anything at the moment.

The innocent ‘No,’ that came from the ginger, made Aaron laugh out loud, because no matter how different they grew up to be, they were still similar in some things. The played innocence was soon gone, when he considered rewarding Ethan’s good behavior and his boyfriend’s reply to that left him baffled for a moment. If anyone would suggest to him the same thing a few days ago, he would think they’ve gone mental, but here he was now, talking about how his childhood friend’s cock will keep him awake, a flirting remark on the tip of his tongue. The situation suddenly appeared unreal to the light haired male, not only because of what his boyfriend said, but also because of his own reaction. He could actually feel a tingling sensation of anticipation shot through his body and it made him laugh dryly. “Unbelievable. I’m surprised by myself how easily I’m joking about another guy’s dick, while a few days ago I wouldn’t even give it a thought. So I guess we’ll see tomorrow, if your cock is motivation enough to keep me awake. But I have to warn you, I’m pretty attached to sleeping,” he finished, a lopsided smile on his lips.

The fact that Aaron thought of him as responsible, made Ethan burst out with laughter. The light-haired male soon found out why, because obviously his boyfriend’s friends didn’t think so. “Now I’m starting to wonder what your friends will think of me. But don’t worry, I’m totally prepared to say it again in front of her!” he told the other reassuringly. At his boyfriend telling him how he should eat the right amount of calories and all that, he sighed and replied, “I think I would eat a lot, if someone cooked good food for me, even if it would be healthy. My calorie intake would increase in any case and then I’ll actually need to start exercising more, to burn it and that just seems like a lot of work. I’ll just stay fat and blame your for it. Oh, but don’t worry, I’ll help you search for my dick so you could suck it.” A wide grin appeared on his face at the last part, partly because he wanted to tease the ginger and partly because he found his illustrations of possible scenarios hilarious.

Hearing Ethan tell him once again how he was getting hard for him back then in such a way, amused Aaron. “You really are special, if you had a bone more, then! That’s pretty amazing, “ he teased, before adding, “You’re right, I should have been looking at you, instead of him. The follies of youth.”

“Aw, so no pick up for me?” he asked with played disappointment, when his boyfriend told him it wouldn’t be practical to have a car that big in a city that crowded. “Oh well, not that I would have use for it anyway. Just seems cool.” Ethan let him know that he doesn’t have a car either and the light haired male couldn’t say he was surprised. He imagined him calling over a taxi on a busy street of New York, dressed in a nice suit and a coat, like in the movies. “Do you want to have one?” he asked, curious about the other’s taste.

Aaron gasped as his boyfriend told him he will teach him the difference, making a shocked expression as he spoke. “You’re right. I think you just discovered a new kink of mine!” His expression turning into an innocent one, he added, “Then please teach me properly. I promise I’ll be good and study hard.” He never before thought he will have fun, joking about such things, but with Ethan it just happened naturally.

His boyfriend heard his pleading and he moved both of his hands on his hips, his thrust hitting even deeper. Aaron barely noted the firm slaps in between the constant thrusting and the intense sparks of pleasure when his prostate got hit. He tried to touch himself, but he couldn’t find the right rhythm, stimulation of his prostate still feeling foreign and not enough to get him there. To the light-haired male it seemed like they were doing it for ages, he was so desperate for another release.

When his boyfriend buried himself into Aaron for the last time, he only needed a few more pumps and thick white liquid poured into his hand. He felt like he won’t be able to hold himself up much longer, so with a groan he moved away from Ethan, before slumping down on the floor. He felt a need to cover himself up, but he needed a few moments of rest first, before he could move again. Now that there wasn’t any more stimulation, he felt the burn at his back and the mere thought of having to walk home like this, made him groan again. He turned his head and searched for hazel eyes, before his lips stretched into a lazy smile at the sight that greeted him. “Had fun?” he asked his boyfriend, although by the look of him, it was pretty obvious that he had.

An awkward expression was to see on Ethan’s face when Aaron jokingly told him that it shouldn’t be too hard to ACT all cool while the red head was ‘poking his butt’ the next time. “I don’t want you to put on any act.” He told him. The thought that his lover would put on an act when they were intimate was incredibly unappealing and actually quite unsettling because that would mean that he could never be sure if the other really enjoyed himself or what he was actually thinking and feeling and would have to ask himself that. With his previous boyfriends the thought that they could have simulated had been completely absurd but Aaron seemed to be quite the ‘actor’ when it came to this. And a thought was appearing on his mind. “Have you faked enjoyment with your chicks too or was that what they usually did to you and now you’re trying to do the same with me?” he wanted to know as this whole thing had only fuelled his tentativeness when it came to this issue and acting and even faking orgasms was something that he heard was a common thing women did to their men and he didn’t want anyone to do that to him, well, at least Aaron couldn’t fake an orgasm. Just like when the librarian made remarks about how he didn’t like other men and didn’t find them attractive, it was only furthering the ginger’s insecurities.

When the silver haired male laughed like this it made him smile widely but it got damped when the writer’s amused laugh turned into a dry one and he went on about how he found his own reactions and their fooling around and flirting to be unbelievable once more accentuating how he would have never even considered to do anything with another man’s cock a few days prior and it pretty much pulled down the ginger’s flirtatious mood and it came a little half-heartedly when he said:”Well, my cock seems to have made quite the impression on you.” His hazel eyes studying Aaron’s features and he asked himself if he’d ever crave his dick, would ever fucking adore it and be all over it in the same way his exes had. Ethan was used to his partners being into and wanting what he got. They enjoyed sucking him, anticipated to taste his dick in their mouth as well as to get fucked by him and that was missing with Aaron who seemed to only suck his cock because Ethan enjoyed it and to return the favour but less so because he liked sucking dick.

“Yes, yes, definitely do that!” he encouraged the librarian, laying his hand over his when the man assured him that he was ready to repeat how he was a responsible adult in front of Elyane. What followed was the other telling him how he’d eat a lot if someone cooked decent meals for him and that he’d then have to work out more and that he’d not want to do that and hence would rather stay fat and blame it on Ethan but was willing to assist him in finding his dick so that he could suck it. That made the ginger bust out into a fit of laughter as he looked at the other man. “Great, if you can navigate me to it and I can still get to your cock to suck it in under an hour everything will be perfect.” He jested, still laughing.

When Aaron told him that he had no use for a pick-up truck anyway after stating played disappointment and that it just seemed cool to have one he chuckled because he felt himself reminded of his younger self and that Mercedes he had owned and why he had fought with himself internally for quite a while as to sell it or not because he had liked to just own it, to have it but he had let reason win this one in the end. Being asked whether he wanted a car he grinned. “I did. And I had one. Then I ended up stuck in traffic and without a parking space more than I was driving and stopped using it, so it was standing on that bloody place at that garage I had to pay for the whole time while I was back then using the subway. And at one point I decided that it was bullshit to keep something I didn’t use as a status symbol, that it was wasted money it was consuming for absolutely nothing and that if I needed a car for anything I could still rent one and then I sold it.” He explained.

Gasping for air, feeling his muscles relax and the strength leaving his body in favour of a feeling of warmth and satisfaction his boyfriend was moving his body away from him as soon as he too had cum and Ethan’s hot cock was greeted by the freezing cold outside and his sperm leaking out of the silver haired man’s anus running down his arse cheeks and thighs and it was an incredibly erotic and hot sight. Ethan pulled up his pants and let himself sink down, sitting, leaning his back onto the tree and his head into his neck, catching his breath, closing his eyes. It was not a good place to fall asleep was it? Probably not but he definitely could have fallen asleep right away now.

Hearing Aaron’s husky voice made him open his eyes and he saw a lazy smile on his lover’s face when the man asked him if he had had fun. “It turned out to be quite the good surprise in the end.” He said playfully, his heart rate still up as he grinned at the man widely, then deciding that he probably shouldn’t just let him lying there like that and he reached out and pulled the man over to himself, his arms wrapping around Aaron, holding him, beginning to toy with his hair. “How about you? Enjoyed it or regret it already?” he wanted to know. That he had been into it was pretty obvious and unnecessary to ask and it was a lot more interesting to know what Aaron was thinking and feeling about this now.

The way the situation turned from what Aaron thought was a simple joke, left him gaping for a moment. Now he was feeling offended, because he most certainly never faked his enjoyment and won?t start doing that now. ?No, I?ve never faked it. It seems pointless to do it, so if I would have to fake it, I would rather stop having sex altogether. As far as ?my chicks? go?I have no idea, if they did that and I don?t care. If they did, it?s their own problem.? His voice sounded vexed, so he took a deep breath and continued more calmly. ?You said that I can?t do anything for you, besides my panicky reactions when you near my butt, so my joke was only about how I?ll try and not react so boisterous, that?s all.?

The way the conversation derailed because of one word, made the light haired male think. When they were kids, he didn?t remember Ethan being so meticulous, noting every word Aaron said. But maybe his former friend had always been like that, he just didn?t point these things out, since he was hiding his sexual orientation. It made him realize, how differently they experienced the friendship and it somehow appeared like a lie now. The memories he treasured all his life, weren?t the same for the ginger, because the friend from his memories wasn?t the real Ethan. The real Ethan was right here in front of him and for a moment, he seemed like a stranger to Aaron. He was mulling these thoughts in his mind and he didn?t notice the mood shift in his boyfriend. So when the ginger spoke, remarking how his dick made quite the impression on the librarian, Aaron looked up, meeting his gaze. ?It?s you who made the impression on me,? he replied seriously, half of his brain still pondering how he felt about the new realization.

The comment about how everything will be okay, if Ethan manages to get to his cock in an hour, made him burst out laughing. It was funny to him now, but he will really need to increase the amount of exercise he does, now that he will be eating at home. When his boyfriend told him the story about how he ended up selling his car too, Aaron sighed loudly, before speaking, ?We are so old, being all practical and what not.? There was a teasing smile playing on his lips, because around the ginger, he didn?t feel old at all. But now that he thought of it, where did all those years go? After college, everything seemed to go by so fast.

After a few moments, when the last bits of pleasure faded, Aaron felt something trickling down his thigh and he shivered from the cold air that his skin was exposed to. While his boyfriend got situated, leaning on the tree, catching his breath, he rummaged around his coat pocket, where he always carried tissues. The sex might feel awesome, but this certainly wasn?t enjoyable. He tried wiping off the best he could, feeling it would be less embarrassing if he could clean up in privacy. Did the women feel like this every time too? He covered the exposed skin with his clothes, feeling pleasantly warm from the previous activity.

The ginger lazily opened his eyes, when Aaron asked him a question and joked that it turned out to be a nice surprise after all. It made the light haired male smile, but he was still embarrassed by his previous behavior, almost ruining the whole evening. Ethan must have sensed something, because he pulled him into a hug, a hand sneaking up to his hair. Aaron fond a comfortable position and if he was a cat, he would purr right now. ?I enjoyed it,? came a simple answer, because he was still enjoying himself right now.

After a moment, he spoke again. ?Oh but I do regret that my butt is on fire right now. Do you think I can get a sick leave because of that?? he joked, since he could easily take a day off. Maybe he should do just that tomorrow. ?I do enjoy cumming very much though. Just maybe you?ll have to carry me home. Or maybe we can just sleep here? What do you say?? If only it would be summer, then that would actually possible without them freezing to death out here.

By the sound of Aaron’s voice Ethan had managed to piss him off and offend him again. Apparently the ginger was rather good at unintentionally stepping onto the other man’s feet what was ironic since people who held a view like his friend Elyan would have thought that it had to be the heterosexual stepping on the homosexuals feet and not vice versa but the man working in real estate seemed to be shit at not getting Aaron riled up and to not offend him. He did at least tell him that he never faked enjoyment in bed and didn’t intend to start with that now, however judging by the explanation of his joke the other seemingly wasn’t able to capture why this was such a big deal to the red head and why he had even reacted that pedantically and had taken this that literately. The ginger rubbed his eyes with his thumb and fingers a little tiredly when he quietly, with an almost hushed voice said:”I don’t want you to have to try to change or control your instinctive reactions though, that’s what I wanted to communicate. I just… I want your honest and instinctive reaction to be positive, to want this with everything you got, to be all for it, to want me and not having to pretend that you’re not panicking while you actually are. Is that so difficult to understand that I want my partner to well, be enthusiastic about having sex with me and not scared and weirded out by it?” Cornwell genuinely wanted to know.

Had Aaron appeared deep in thought, as if he was questioning the entire world and the basis of life right now the other than managed to surprise the ginger, not only surprise him but to make a slight red flush appear on his pale cheeks which were getting heated up when he said that it was him who had made the impression on him and not his dick and a smile was tugging on his lips as he grinned into his beard feeling his heart pounding in higher notes. “So you want to say that you’re all over me instead of all over my dick?” Ethan summarised and the smile turned into a smirk. “It’ll take some time but I think I will be able to get used to and live with you being all substantial and being more about my person than my genitals.” the man jested. “You know how I love substance and find it sexy, right.” He winked.

Playing with the silver, silky strands of hair, feeling the warmth of the other man’s body against his own he let his head sink onto the librarian’s shoulder and closed his eyes again, listening to Aaron and in that moment the male’s voice was the only thing keeping him awake or he’d even fall asleep in the cold outside leaned against that tree. Wouldn’t be the first time! When he and his last ex had had sex on the beach once the ginger had actually fallen asleep on the beach afterwards and his Korean ex who had generally hated that he always fell asleep right after had been so pissed about it that he had left him sleeping and had ignored him when he had returned to the holiday apartment.

A tired but content smile was to see on his face when the writer then said that he had enjoyed himself. The smile however turned into a laugh when he heard how the man regretted that his arse was on fire now and whether he could get a sick leave the other day for this. “It feels like it’s on fire?” Ethan asked amused but the question was genuine. He never had had anything up his arse; he didn’t know how it felt but he did know how burned skin felt and that was not pleasant at all. “You could try getting a sick leave for it. Just say you burned your arse, maybe they will have sympathy and will be ‘poor clumsy Aaron, he burned his arse’.” He joked and chuckled when the other went on to say that he might have to carry him or that they might just sleep right there.

“Believe me falling asleep right here sounds extremely tempting. Not so tempting anymore if it cools down even more during the night and we’ll be turned into ice sculptures though.” he said in a playful tone of voice. “So I might just carry you. Not on the back though, we have to do it bridal style because of the wall you smashed me against.” He teased the other and his lips formed a cocky grin all whilst his eyes remained closed.

He felt the cool wind on his face, nudged his nose against Aaron’s neck and laid his leg over the other man’s relaxing like that for a moment and as he sat there he was thinking. “I feel like I’d be in high-school again right now.” he told the other. “It is like one of the dreams I dreamed at night back then.” he added and laughed, opening one eye at least half to look at the other. “I can imagine it. I would have invited you to prom. You’d have actually said yes and I’d have carried you off here after a joyful celebration, sharing of food and close dancing and we’d have done it up here like we did now, just a lot clumsier and worse and awkward and cumming too early.” He imagined amused. “Thinking about that makes me wish we could go to something like prom together now, to relieve it together. I’d wear one of my suits for special occasions and you’d not make your hair and show up in an old shirt and jeans because you’d not give a fuck about the event. We’d drive home in a limousine, sneak up into my apartment quietly as if we could be caught any minute and then sit on the bed whilst watching a movie nervously and then touching each other and fucking like it’s the first time.” He joked and then he realised something. “Speaking of first times, I told you how mine happened with Richard at seventeen, but what about yours? You haven’t told me quite as much about your life the last seventeen or so years. I wanna know.”

A little smile appeared on Aaron?s face, as he listened to his boyfriend?s hushed voice explaining, how he wants the librarian?s reactions to be positive, without him panicking. But that was pretty much impossible right now. The light haired male just decided to go for it and date a male. Both words, date and male, would probably make everyone who knew Aaron well enough do a double take. So of course he will have doubts about himself and everything, when he made such a drastic change. ?It?s not difficult to understand that you want that, it?s just something that?s impossible at the moment. I can?t just get naturally comfortable about something I never even thought about doing. I surprised myself that I even want doing it so it will take me some time to feel completely at ease around you.? He leaned his head sideways, resting it on his hand while he spoke. It wasn?t that he didn?t get what his boyfriend wanted, it was just that he couldn?t give him that right now.

There was a smile on Ethan?s face, as he asked if it means Aaron is all over him instead of all over his dick and just as the light-haired male started to get embarrassed about what he just said, that smile formed into a smirk and his boyfriend joked he will be able to live with that. It was a relief that the subject turned towards jesting, so he chuckled before commenting, ?Right, substance. I?m full of that. Glad to know you find it hot!?

His boyfriend sounded amused, when he asked if it really feels like it?s on fire and Aaron nodded with a short ?Yup,? as a reply. Ethan was a bit too amused for his liking and he didn?t find his suggestion all that funny. He punched him but there wasn?t a lot of strength in him, so it was more of a bump. ?Haha, very funny. If I say that, one of the girls might offer to come and put a bandage on, which wouldn?t work, would it?? he commented with a teasing undertone. He decided he really will take a free day; he didn?t have anything so important to do that he needed to do it right away.

?I agree. It?s tempting, but not tempting enough to freeze here.? As cozy as it felt, the cold was starting to seep through his clothes. Too bad he didn?t remember to bring a blanket. It was nice his boyfriend wasn?t against carrying him, but no way would he be carried like a princess through town. ?Em yeah, thanks but no thanks. I think I?ll just walk.? After a moment of silence he added remorsefully, ?I?m sorry.? He?ll probably feel guilty about that for a while.

The confession about what his boyfriend dreamt off back then, made a warm smile appear on the light-haired male?s lips. It was sweet. ?You were such a pervert back then. All you thought about was how you would do me,? he teased, but he knew how it was being a pubescent boy. ?You are a romantic at the core, aren?t you?? he then asked, realizing that out of two of them, Ethan really was the more romantic kind of guy.

The last question derailed him a bit, because he wasn?t expecting the ginger wanting to know that. His first reaction was to ask him if he really wanted to know that, but if that was the case, he wouldn?t ask in the first place. ?My first time wasn?t anything special. It was in college, at a party to which a colleague dragged me to. I think the girl was older than me and she was all up for it, so I thought why not? We did it that night and a few time afterwards, but I think she realized I wasn?t what she wanted so it didn?t last long. I tried dating a few girls after that, but really, there aren?t many people that don?t start to annoy me after an hour or so and most of my relationships ended quite soon because of that, or because I annoyed them.? There wasn?t much more to say and Aaron hoped his boyfriend doesn?t want to hear more details, because he was hazy on those.

When the shivers started to rock his body every few minutes, he started disentangling himself from Ethan. ?As cozy as this is, I think we should head back soon. Don?t know about you, but I?m quick to catch a cold.? When he was moving away, he could feel the cold replacing the warmth where their bodies touched. He was tempted to glue himself back to Ethan for just a few more minutes.

Hearing that it did indeed feel like his arse was burning made Ethan ask himself if it had felt the same way for his exes and the other guys he had had sex with or if it was just like that the first couple of times and the burning would cease. Aaron seemingly didn’t find his suggestion to excuse himself at work by saying that he burned his arse as funny as he did and the ginger grinned widely at the punch he received from the silver haired male for that, listening to him when he jested how that would only lead to one of the women he worked with offering him to put a bandage onto it. “Bandages won’t work. But I could kiss where it hurts, that’d do the trick.” He winked with a suggestive smirk. “And I certainly won’t let any woman do anything with your arse. Your arse is mine!”

“What? Why?” Ethan faked surprise when the librarian declined his generous offer to carry him home bridal style, obviously amused at the idea. “You could hold on tight and it’d be cosy and warm for you.” He said. “And I can assure you that I won’t drop you. You don’t weigh much after all.” The red head said and he found that the writer really didn’t. Ethan who had been pumping iron since years and who had had a body building phase during his separation with Cole was heavier due to the muscle mass he had.

“You should be.” He said but the smile didn’t die when Aaron apologised. It definitely wasn’t appropriate behaviour and no adequate way to solve conflict or problems and it was something the other definitely should feel sorry for.

There was a warm smile to see around the other man’s lips when Cornwell painted that picture of them going to prom together and it made Ethan beam at the other, his hazel eyes meeting blue. A laugh came from him when his boyfriend called him a pervert, mentioning how all the red head had been thinking about back in their school days had been how he’d do him what was... well, not that far from how it had been. He had thought about that a lot. “I still think about how I want to do you a lot.” He told him wiggling his eyebrows. “When I see you I think of ways to get into your pants. It’s instinctive.” He joked, shoving two fingers under the hem of Aaron’s pants pulling on it.

Being called perverted was nothing new to him being called a romantic however was. “You think so?” he asked and it was clear that he hadn’t heard that before. He had been called an idealist and had been accused to make himself a slave to ‘heteronormativity’ due to his monogamy but romantic he had not been called yet. Actually Richard and other of his exes had been more clich? romantic while at the same time having a much less conservative view of relationships. “Well, I do have a vivid imagination.” He mused. “Maybe some of my ideas are indeed quite romantic.

A surprised look was to see on his face when he heard that Aaron’s first time had been with an older girl at college. “She wasn’t a professor perhaps; in that case I might use that if you ever dare to laugh about my friends jokes of my relationships with older dudes.” He jested and chuckled. “It’s good to know that you didn’t do that bitch up here in our tree house after all then though. That makes me the one who had sex with you the first time up here at out place after all.” The ginger said and it actually made him happy. He liked the idea that the other didn’t have sex while he had been suffering from his lovesickness over the silver haired man. That none of those high-school chicks had made it into Aaron’s pants or in that case rather vice versa since it was probably the librarian who had been the one wanting that and not those women. If Aaron had been into him too it would have probably happened much earlier for them both because Ethan had been just as eager to make that experience and just as horny.

The knowledge that they had both done it in college with people the other had not know when neither of them had been around to witness it also made it so that it felt like they were on equal terms when it came to this and he didn’t regret having asked that.

He looked up to the man when he stood and told him that he easily caught colds and that he wanted to head home and although Ethan wasn’t really feeling like getting his lazy arse up right now he got up regardless feeling heavier than he was still. “Nah, I’m good. But I don’t want you to catch a cold. I have other plans for the two of us. And I haven’t been said to be the best nurse you see.” He told him and jumped down from the tree house by only using one step of the ladder. He looked up with a wide, playful grin and held his hand up to Aaron. “My love !” he said and bowed his head.