Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Re: SHHH! Its a Secret! w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

Souma looked at him as he smiled a little. "Alright then lets get going. Though I agree with you that its true I will easily end up being us doing the dishes either way." he said with a chuckle as he got up to leave the room. He headed downstairs with Akira and noticed the table completely set. "Wow! You all cooked and even set the table... that's incredible." he said as his sister rolled her eyes. Souma took a seat and looked at Akira. "Sit where you'd like." he said softly. "You are welcome Akira. Just know you can visit any time you like. Even if our grouchy little Sou-chan isn't around." his mother said as she finished setting out the plates and cups of soda. "Well dig in with whatever you'd like."
    Dinner Made:
    Spoiler:  

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory
    Shiki Okumura Rin Sebastian & Cloud

Akira moved to take a seat near Souma, as looked over at all of the sisters and even mother. "I dont think he is that grouchy. I like his company.." Akira spoke out. Taking a sip from the soda before starting to serve himself some food. When it was okay, he started to eat the food that he grabbed himself.

"Good food guys. Better then anything I had in awhile, i get take out or microwavable meals.." He admitted.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

The table was lively with chatter until Akira mentioned what he usual eats. Souma glanced to the side as his sisters gasp in shock. "No can do. A growing boy needs to be eating a proper meal everyday. Sou-chan!! You should make a spare bento for your friend. After all you are very good at cooking." his mother said. "Yeah!! Also invite him over more. We have no problem with an extra person at the table." his sisters chime in as if he was in trouble or something. "Whatever... its up to Akira not me. I won't force nothing on him. He has a mouth and a voice of his own. If he wants something he can ask for it." he said looking at him. Souma had no problem in making an extra bento for Akira if that's something he was okay with.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Akira was just use to this, he was using to defending for himself like this. Shaking his head, as he stopped eating his food, "He doesn't need to do that. I wouldn't mind it but you don't have too," Akira said. Akira was rather silent, not saying anything while they were all chatting. When it was time for him to chat, he was ready to speak up on the matter. "Well maybe I will take the offer and come over for more meals. I like you guys and like hanging with Souma here," Akira said to him.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Souma looked at Akira as the other seemed reluctant to accept the offer of bentos. He truly wouldn't have minded if he had wanted one. He makes all at the same time so adding one more wouldn't really trouble him in any way. It also gave him the chance to show off his cooking skills and have other's try what he makes. He averts his gaze a little as he did his best to continue eating. His family as talkative as any other day. His eyes widen slightly when he hears Akira say what he did. "Really? You actually want to come back here? You realize these women are insane right. Its okay if you want to make a run for it. I know I do." he said trying not to laugh. Though it was clear he was chuckling under his breath.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

"Yeah of course I want to come back here to hang out and have more meals. This is such good food," Akira answered with a nod of his head. "I do realize that but I don't mind dude. Your family seems cool," Akira said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Finishing on what he had on his plate, he served himself more. "You better make a good bento for me then if you want to make me one...." Akira said with a little grin on his face. Checking his phone, he realized that he missed nothing really there.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

"See look at that Souma. Your friend enjoys himself here so you better be nice to him." his mother says as she stood to leave the table. His sisters soon follow after her. Souma glanced over towards Akira. "Are you really sure about what you said? I don't want you to feel pressured to come back here. I know my family won't mind at all but... how can I say this. If you hang around me too much people might talk badly about you in school. I don't want that." he said. It was true Souma was known around school as the guy you could always count on but that wasn't the only things said about him. Those who had witnessed his legs or even his like for heels often said he was a man-eater. Thus the rumor that he used his sisters to lure men to his bed had become a thing around the school. That among other rumors.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

"He is already nice. You guys may need to work on that..." Akira had muttered. Watching the sisters and mom leave, he turned his attention to Souma. Hearing what he said, he was quiet before he just started to laugh a little. "You think I give a fly fuck if my reputation gets ruined? I don't care," Akira said with a shrug of his shoulders. "I already get the lucky repuation of having well off family..." Akira said after.

Waiting around, he started to collect everything to try to help with the dishes. Moving to grab the other, he brought him close so he could whisper. "This is not my first school. Left a private school and someone found out about..my lingerie and blabbed it too a lot of people..."

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Souma stood up from his seat and heads to the sink to wash the dishes. "You will surely come to regret getting close to me. I know that for a fact but if you are okay with that then I won't question it. Its nice to have you as a friend for however long that may be." he said as he started washing the dishes. He was worried more so about the bullies he had accumulated. Sure he was known to be kind and helpful around the school. However he was an easy target for bullies and harassment. That was already seen during the play they helped his sister with. It wasn't a first for Souma and would surely not be the last. Though he never really cared about it since it was solely directed at him. He worried now since he didn't want Akira to be targeted all of a sudden because of him. Especially knowing that the male had such a secret that could spark up bullies.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Helping him with his dishes, as Saki listened to what he said. “I don’t think I will..” Saki started to say. “You have me around for awhile. Stuck with me,” he continued to say. “A friend would stay by you and not leave even it ruined their reputation. They are not friends if they do that..” he said lastly. Thinking back, he remembered when he thought he had friends but they were only friends since he had money. They started to disappear when he was giving them or sharing his wealth with them.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles