Ms.Flair's Character

Picture:

62cd5e201da6cc1fd52c7df90c7ed901--anime-guys-empire.jpg

Name: Akira

Other: Has a love for cross dressing like wearing female lingerie

has done shows online

Azuneko's Character

Name: Souma

Other: Enjoys helping others despite seeming like a loner or quiet type.

35d5ncz.jpg

It was early fall and the start of the final year for many students. This including Souma. He was looking forward to applying for his number one choice college and being able to move out of his family home. His graduating was more like his chance to escape the chains of being under his parent's watchful gazes. However for now he was a well behaved senior in high school. He attended Whale Coast High, which was an amazing school right by the sea. Most students who studied here ended up going to college for a major that was ocean related. However that was far from his goals.

2rmaa1h.jpg

Souma was known around the school as the all around loner with a charitable soul. Despite always having his head in the clouds or a book, Souma could also be found helping others. Whether it be a teacher, school staff or a fellow student. He was always the one everyone turned to when needing a helping hand. It was after the final bell one Friday afternoon. His last class being PE. He was late to the locker room as he was helping clean up the gym. It was in this haste to leave school and head home that Souma had assumed the locker room would be completely vacant. However he was unaware that someone was still in there. Upon entering; he had come face to face with something he was sure he wasn't suppose to see. A fellow classmate wearing lacy panties. One would instantly believe they had walked into the girl's locker room by mistake but after a quick check Souma knew he wasn't wrong. Why would a guy be wearing such things. Above all that is was someone he was a bit acquainted with. "Uh..... I... I didn't see a damn thing!!" he said completely flustered as he rushed to his own locker to change his clothes.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ms.Flair

Akira was inside of the change room, as he was getting changed back into his normal clothing after doing P.E. Akira had his shirt on, but was putting on some pants with his lacy panties in show. Akira turned to see who it was, his eyes widening a little. He couldn't believe that it was Souma, someone he knew from classes. Shaking his head, as he watched the man rushed out to a different locker room. Akira completely pulled up his pants, with his bag going over his shoulder. Going over to Souma, he looked at him. "You did see something, you saw me in those panties? It's okay, I should have been more careful," Akira said with a laugh leaving his lips.

Leaning against the array of lockers, "You need to keep this a secret though. I can't have anyone knowing," Akira said, showing how serious he was acting toward this matter.

"What gonna happen now, Souma?" Akira asked.

Souma froze in place as he looked at the other. "Uh.. sorry about that. Its not like I wanted to see or anything." he said averting his gaze from the other. 'Why does he sound so nonchalant about it...? Wouldn't most people try to make an excuse or something...' he thinks finding this to be very awkward to deal with. He pulled off his shirt so he could change clothes. "Don't worry I am not the type to condone bullying or antics of such. I won't tell a soul." he said giving a reassuring expression. Souma was sure this guy must be a perv to wear such things so calmly. Ignoring the thoughts building up in his head, he went to change pants.

It was this moment that revealed a little secret of Souma's. His had killer legs. The right amount of muscles and curves that many women would die for. Some often would mistake his legs for feminine whenever he wore shorts so he often avoided it. He wasn't embarrassed by them but his older sisters would tease him everyday for them.

Akira noticed how he was acting, looking at him while he changed. "Thank you Souma, you have always helped people. You never asked for anything," Akira said to him. "You must think I am a perv and I may be. It is also a weird security blanket for me," Akira said with a shrug of his shoulders. Akira didn't know how to explain it, but it was something that helped him. He was always careful while changing though, so this was first time he was caught.

Akira saw the secret, as Akira whistled at him. "Damn Souma. You have better legs then I do, I bet you would look good in woman's wear," Akira said to him. "I never noticed it, but now I know why I hear things.."

"Souma, what are you doing after school? You got any plans?" Akira asked.

Souma looked at the other as he was focused solely on getting dressed and leaving. Though hearing the whistle made him tense up. "Cut that out!! I hate these legs of mine. I never worked out or anything. They just became like this as I got older. My sisters always teasing me about dressing like a girl. No way in hell would I ever dream of such a thing. Its embarrassing to even consider." he said as he finished dressing. He picked up his bag as he turned to look at Akira. "After school..? I was planning to volunteer at the park for cleanup. Why do you ask?" he says putting on his glasses.

He wore them for show more than anything. They were fashion glasses but it was hard for anyone to tell with how often he wore them. "If you say something weird I will hit you." he said not being serious but just wanted to get some distance between them. Souma could tell this was probably the last person he would ever want to associate with.

"I am sorry but you deserve for giving me the same look," Akira said with a laugh leaving his lips. Hearing that last part, made him think about that but decided he shouldn't be doing that. That was too..perverse but wasn't he like that what he did? Hearing that, he smiled more. "You have always been so generous," Akira commented.

"Trust me, I can't make any promises," Akira started. "To your earlier question, i just wanted to see if you want to hang out after school. If your busy, that is completely fine. I can give you my number.." Akira offered, offering his phone number to him.

Souma looked at the other. He didn't care for this person in such a way to consider hanging out with him. However he could see things might only drag on if he ignores him. "Fine I will take your number. Now if you don't mind I have places to be." he said as he took the number and left the locker room. He never expected to have a run in with such an odd person. He was sure it would be the last time so long as he keep his distance.

As he left school, Souma made his way towards the park. However the volunteer work he was suppose to do was canceled for the day as construction work to the park had started a day early. He sighs deeply as he now had spare time with nothing to do. "What now...?" he said to himself as he decided to walk about town looking for any possible thing to do that would be a goo use of his time.

Akira gave him the number, but didn't get any number back. "Fine then," Akira said with a shrug of his shoulders. Akira left the locker room too, as he got his coat on more on himself. "That guy is weird like me," Akira thought to himself.

Akira left the school, going straight to a cafe where he was a regular at. Sitting inside of the cafe, as he sat there at the table. He ordered the usual, letting it get brought to him. It was a chocolaty pastry, which was one of his favorites.

Souma gave up trying to fine something to kill time with. He decided heading home was the better option. He could catch up on his studies and some leisure reading. Before making his way home he decided to stop in a cafe. He could pick up some sweets for his mother and sisters. He was sure they would appreciate it when they came home from work. He entered a cafe he was passing by and ordered three random desserts not sure what they would like. Though he managed to pick three that looked the tastiest. While waiting in line he wonders about Akira. He still couldn't get the image of those lace panties out of his head.

Akira was just finishing up, where his attention was on his phone. Going through his phone, but did look up to see someone familiar. Seeing it was Souma, he slowly got up from the desk after finishing the meal. Heading over there, he smiled at the man.

"Oh hey Souma!" Akira said with a wave to him. "I am surprised to see you here. I thought you would be in the park, doing your volunteer work..'Akira said. "All of these sweets are good. I have tried almost everything here on the menu. I am a regular.."

Souma jumpeda bit as he didn't expect this person to be here. "Seriously what is with you!? The park is under construction so I'm going home. Is there something wrong with that?" he asked as his order arrived. He paid for it as he looked at Akira. "If you don't mind I'll be leaving first." he said not wanting this person to get any odd ideas in is head.

He keep moving quickly was the right choice.

"There is nothing wrong with me Souma. I just saw you and i thought i say hi. Is that illegal for someone to talk to you.." Akira said with a laugh. "That sucks but that means you have more time for yourself..he said right after. Waving to the guy, "Go do that.." he muttered to himself.

He would stay around for the time but he would head home too. He didn't like going home, life was hard for him.

Souma sighs as he noticed that he was being just a little too conscious of the other. "I have to go now.

You should go home to study or something. Exams will arrive before you know it. so don't dilly dally." he said taking his treats to go. He glanced back at Akira curious if the male had started to follow him. He was still being very cautious around him.

Akira had laugh when he should go home to study. Like he wanted to go home right now, but he knew he needed to go. Walking home, as he thought Souma again and his legs. No, he couldn't think like that. He may be a perv, but he had to try to keep his thought clear.

Reaching home in the neighborhood, as he moved to go through the front door with his house key. Looking around, he let out a sigh. It wasn't like his family was bad to him, but his parents left to go on their trips; for pleasure or for business which left Akira alone.

Souma returned home with his snacks. He was feeling really tired and nothing was going well today. That is until his home phone began to ring. Slowly moving to answer it he frowns hearing the loud voice of his sister. "Oi nii-chan!! I have a huge favor to ask. My college is doing a play production and we are a few cast members short. It'll be this weekend. Know anyone who would be interested. We only need two people." she says. "I could volunteer but I don't really have friends to ask." he replied to her. "Oh come on... I am sure there is someone you could ask. Just do it before tomorrow or I'll tell mother." she says and hangs up. Souma disliked this kind of thing but helping others was just in his nature. "Who could I ask...?" he grumbled as he put his hand in his pocket. The sound of crumpled paper caused his to look down. 'Should I dare....?' he thought going to set himself a bath.

While in the tub he decided to send a text to Akira. It read, 'Hey panty boy! I have a favor to asked but only if you are interested.'

Akira was working on getting himself something to snack on before he would go check things out in his own collection. Since he was home by myself, he was pretty when at home.

When his phone was going off, he checked to see there was a new text. Seeing it was Souma, his face went red with that nickname. Panty Boy? Reading further, he was curious and interested in what it was saying. What type of favor?

Texting back, "First, Don't use that nickname. Second, I am now curious and or interested on what this favour is. What is this favour?"

Souma was instantly regretting sending the text though to his surprise he got a reply back. He almost felt like laughing as he glanced at the response. He smirked as he typed back. "I shall call you whatever makes me happy. Not my fault that's the best nickname I could give you. Its nicer than what I was originally going to say. Anyway, my sister needs actors for some play. Its not much lines to memorize and you'll be compensated for your time. So you in or not?" he pressed send and placed his cell down. This was a little awkward. He felt like texting Akira felt almost too natural. It was much simpler than when he messages anyone else he knows or comes in contact with. He brushed it off as just an odd moment in time.

Akira waited around for the text but before long he got one back. Reading it over, he laughed out loud. So that's was favour? "You know I can probably do it. On one condition, you have to do it too.." AKira texted back, waiting to see if he would back out of it.

Personally, Akira would have still done it but it wouldn't hurt if he had someone like.Souma go along with him. Something else passed through his head, would he playing female or male character in this play.

Souma sighs as he got a message back from the other. He quickly relied with the address, date being this Saturday and time being around noon. He warned him not to be late. He wouldn't reply to him actually participating or not as he didn't wish to let the other in on such a thing. Though anyone knowing how he was could easily assume he would be helping. Souma placed his phone on the charger and laid in bed. He felt tired from lack of not being able to do anything. As he laid there he couldn't get the image of those panties out of his head. "For a guy his ass looked good in those... what am I saying!??! Ugh just sleep stupid brain." he grunts as he closed his eyes trying to ignore that sudden thought.

(TIME SKIP)

Saturday had arrived and Souma was up early due to his sister. She was quick to make sure he wouldn't bail on her for today. "Alright here is the costume you will be wearing. Remember you only have a few lines so do them well." she snapped. Seeing the outfit, Souma truly began to regret inviting Akira now. He sighed heavily knowing exactly why his outfit was like this. All because of his legs. After changing into the outfit, his sister put a wig on him and did his makeup. "There we go. Lets head over there. You sure your friend is going to come?" she asked. "Yeah he will show." Souma said.

Souma's outfit:2ykj2py.jpg

Akira's outfit:11r98k8.jpg

((Thanks for the change))

The Saturday came around, as Akira arrived at the location and at the right time. Coming into the place, he looked around.

Entering inside, he looked around and got pointed where he they were. Seeing Souma there, in that outfit, his eyes widen before he spoke up. "Well Souma. You look good.." he said. Spotting the sister, he waved to her. "Hello there. You must be his sister, I am Akira his friend. Good job on getting that on him. What you need me in?" Akira asked.

Underneath his clothing, he was wearing some lingerie. With some people, it was kind of exciting for him.

Souma narrowed his gaze at the other. "Shut your trap you dork." he snapped clearly in a bad mood. His sister on the other hand turned around to see Akira. "Oh my your so pretty. Of only my idiot brother was as cute as you. His only good thing is those legs of his. Anyway he will help you into costume and then meet us on the stage. Thank again for helping us out." she said as she walked off to be sure everyone else was ready. Souma held up an hanger with clothes on it. "The changing room is this way so follow me. I was worried you wouldn't show." he said walking ahead of him before reaching the changing room.

"Just get dressed so we can be over with this. My sister's idea of helping is truly annoying for me" he says as he crossed his arms.

Akira laughed, as he watched them before he twirled around. "I think I can handle my own costume but extra help is always nice.." Akira said. Walking with the man, to the changing room.

"Damn. You really think that is true? I would have told you if I couldn't come," Akira said having taking the costume with him. Yanking at him, "Your sister did say to help me out," Akira said before pulling him into the room quickly, closing the door.

It didn't take any time before he was stripped down to those womanly undergarments. Slowly putting it on, he laughed a little. "Dang. They fit me well.." Akira commented before he was fully dressed out in costume.

Souma kept silent as he waited for Akira to change. He averted his gaze trying to ignore the feminine underwear worn by the other. "You truly should get a better hobby. People will call you a pervert if anyone else finds out. The level of zero shame you have while dressed in that is astonishing beyond compare." he said as he realized he was finished changing. "Don't expect me to call you again for something like this. My sister's are the devil and nothing good comes from.helping them." he says as he turned to walk off. he was wearing heels with his outfit. Despite it all Souma was actually perfect fine walking in them. as if it wasn't his first time wearing such a thing.

Akira stood there, while he was changed now. "Oh come on, this is my first time changing with someone in the room. I am not that bad," Akira commented with a shrug of his shoulders. Hearing that last part, he gave him a look of annoyance. "I think that is terrible to say that about her. I am only child, and I would love a sibling," Akira mentioned. Akira watched him walk off, noticing how good he walked in them. Going after him, he stayed close so he could keep his voice even quiet too. "You act like you are a good but look at you. You are a pro at those shoes. Better then most girls really, Souma.."

Souma looked at him. He didn't hate his sister or anything. It was just their personalities that clashed at times. In reality he loved them and they loved him. Normal to disagree with one's siblings is how he always explained it to others. As he walked off he stopped and looked at Akira. His eyes weren't smiling. "Men wore heels in the old days. Its a form of perfecting one's leg muscles. Don't line me up in your head as someone on the same level as you." he snapped as he continued to walk. Souma knew his like for wearing heels was something only he and his family knew. His perfectly sculpted legs were not old caused naturally but have kept their figure due to his habit of wearing heels behind closed doors. "Sorry but I have no intention of letting others see me like this. I have my pride as a man after all. I am sure someone like yourself understands that very well. After all its not like you would parade yourself around in those kind of clothes which you seem to fancy. "As I said I won't spread your secret so don't you dare spread mine." he said holding his pinky out to the other. A pinky promise was kind of cute coming from someone like Souma. He was a bit embarrassed so a light blush could be seen on his cheeks