Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma tilts his head, "what? That can't be the only reason," he crosses his arms and shakes his head. He looks at Izumi and smiles, "how about... I show you how cute you are when we get back to the house later," he whispers into Izumi's ear.

Izumi blushed and nodded. "Alright I accept." He whispered and got out of the car as it stopped and they got everything to set up to be filmed.

"Alright Izumi you will be chased from the woods over there and we will end on the cliff when you get there Ryouma you will run as soon as Izumi gets half way to the cliff and try to block Izumi from his dad. That is where the movie will end." he said.

Izumi got his make up redone and got into position

Ryouma laughs a little as he leans back in the seat, "such a little cutie," he smiles as he car stops, getting out of the car. Ryouma listens to the director and then nods his head as he lets the make up artists do his make up. He then gets into position, waiting for the director.

Izumi got where he needed to be followed by the other actors.

"And action!"

Ryou starts running and painting tired from running, but was scared he looked back to see where his dad was/

"Get back here you worthless piece of crap!" His father yelled chasing him.

When Izmui hit his cue where Shun was going to run he he looked back. "I didn't do anything to you!" Ryou yelled.

"The cop told me everything you sold me out for a damn booty call!" He yelled both of them still running

Ryouma waited for the cue for him to start. Once he did, he took a deep breath and starts running. Shun was looking at the tracker on his phone, panting softly as it started to give off louder beeps, "Ryou?! Where are you," he looks around until he looks up at the top of the cliff, seeing Ryou and his father, continues to run as he puts his phone in his pocket.

Ryou ran to the edge of the cliff and looked at his father scared. "Leeaaaveeee meee aaalllone."Ryou said his voice shaking as a rock fell off the cliff and Ryou looked down and scared

Shun sneaks up on Ryou's father and hits the back of his neck, "leave him alone. What kind of father are you," he narrows his eyes as he runs over to Ryou, panting. "Ryou.. sorry it took me so long to get here."

Ryou looked at Shun with tears in his eyes. "He said that someone told him where to find me. Your dad told him where to find me. Shun we have to go get away from it all or fight back." Ryou said looking at him with a tear running down his face

Shun looks at Ryou and sighs a little as he slowly approaches Ryou, "ugh.. I knew it. That is why he was acting weird when I was talking to him about it," he crosses his arms while he continues walking towards Ryou, "whatever you want to do, I will make it possible, just tell me what you prefer, leaving or fighting back," he walks closer and then wipes Ryou's tears.

"I don't know what I want to do." Ryou said as his father pulled out a gun and shot his leg. Izumi should of just fell where he stood and that would be then end, but Izumi lost his balance and fell backwards off the cliff.

Shun widens his eyes as he listen to the sudden gun shot and looks over at Ryou's father, "how could you just shoot your own son," he glared at him as he looks at Ryou. Ryouma slowly got out of character and gasps as he watches Izumi fell off the cliff, "what?! Izumi!" He attempted to reach out his hand to grab Izumi's hand but was a little too late and quickly jumps in after Izumi.

Izumi fell into the water below as the rest of the staff started to freak out they just lost both leading actor one fell off and the other one who jumped after him. Izumi was having trouble swimming with the current of the water washing him down stream he got his head above the water and gasped for breath

Ryouma hits the water and swims up quickly, taking a gasp. He looks around, wondering where Izumi was as he started to swim, "Izumi!" He pants slightly as he continues swimming and dives into the water, looking around before he finally notices Izumi in a distant and swims over to him.

Izumi was trying to stay up but kept getting pulled down by the current his vision started to become blurry as he saw Ryouma and held his hand out to try to grab Ryouma.

"We need to look for the both of them now!" the director said as he heard thunder. "We will look for them after we put all the camra's up first I hear a storm coming in." The director said as he hopped they would both be ok.

Ryouma quickly swims over to Izumi and grabs him tightly, "it's okay I got you," he kept a strong grip on Izumi. He looks up at the sky, seeing that a storm was coming and groans, "ugh what timing. We got to hurry and get to the shore. Just keep a strong grip on me and I will get us to the shoreline," he rubs under Izumi's eye, seeing that Izumi looked like he was going to pass out.

Izumi nodded and looked at him as he gasped for breath when he was above the water. He looked at Ryouma. Still a little dizzy and heard thunder. "I'm sorry I lost my balance." he whispered

Ryouma looks at Izumi and shakes his head, "it's not your fault," he rubs Izumi's head and continues to swim. He looks around and hope he would be able to reach the shore soon.

Ryouma nods his head, "yeah... that is what happens when you stand on a cliff if your not careful." He looks at Izumi and pants a little as he nods his head, "I am... trying. This water is very strong," he continues to swim and sees that they were approaching shore. Ryouma quickly grabs onto the land and pulls himself out of the water while holding Izumi.

Izumi sighed and coughed again closing his eyes glad that Ryouma went after him or Izumi might of drowned. Once to shore Izumi sighed and looked up at the gray sky. "Thanks for going after me Ryouma." he whispered

Ryouma was bent over, panting and coughing as he looks up at the sky. He looks over at Izumi and crawls over to him, "you are such a goof ball... of course I was going to go in after you," he pokes Izumi's forehead with a pout.

Izumi smiled and looked at him then coughed some more. "Well I am glad that you did what ever the cause was." Izumi said as it started to rain. "we are going to need to find shelter and get the wet clothes off." he said sighing

Ryouma nods his head with a smile as he gets off the ground and looks at the sky as it started to rain, sighing. He nods his head, "I wonder if there will be any place we can use as shelter," he rubs the back of his head.