Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma nods his head and looks at Izumi, "do you need help? You don't look like you want to walk into the woods. I have no problem carrying you," he smiles a little as he looks up at the sky, waiting to see if Izumi wanted him to carry him or not.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Izumi sighed and looked at him. "I used of all of my stamina acting and running so I don't think i have any more could you carry me. Also I think I twisted my ankle." he said looking down with a sad face

Ryouma looks at Izumi and bites his bottom lip as he nods his head, "I will take care of it once we get back home," he picks up Izumi and then looks around for shelter.

Ryouma looks at Izumi as he was walking and rubs his head, "don't worry... I got you," he smiles a little and kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma tightens his hold on Izumi and continues walking as he softly pants, "I... really hope so. It's starting to get really cold.. I can even see my own breath," he continues to walk.

Ryouma nods his head, "I am working on it...," he sighs and perks his head a bit, seeing a building from a distance and runs over to it with the last of his strength, hoping the building could be used as shelter.

Ryouma runs to the building and looks up, looking in the drive way and notice a car parked outside, "it .. looks like someone lives here but I am sure they can help us out," he looks at Izumi and then starts knocking on the door with his elbow since his hands were occupied holding Izumi.

Ryouma looks down at his legs, seeing they were starting to tremble. He really needed to at least sit down or even lean against something. He was still shaken up just from the fact that Izumi fell off the cliff.

The door opens and a woman looks at Ryouma and Izumi, "hello? Can I help you two," she was drying her hands on her apron as the tv was playing in the background, mostly sports due to her husband.

"Uh.. excuse me but is it okay if we drop by for a few hours to gather our strength? Or until the storm stops," Ryouma looks at Izumi.

The woman looks at the two boys are the door, "please give me a second," she reaches over and gives Ryouma an umbrella for now so she can talk it over with her husband real quick.

Ryouma covers himself and Izumi with the umbrella, hoping the owners of the house will let them at least until the storm calms down.

Izumi opened his eyes and looked at the woman then closed them again when they were out of the rain due to the umbrella. Izumi started to cough again. "If they don't let us in ask if we can use a phone and call Rei." He said inbetween coughs.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and looks up at the umbrella, glad to have some kind of cover. He nods his head, "yeah, I will ask them once we get the answer. I hope they will let us relax a little," he sighs a little.

The door opens and the woman looks at Ryouma and Izumi, opening the door widely, "come in you two and warm up."

Ryouma bows his head a little, "thanks ma'am," he walks inside the house and watches the woman close the door.

Izumi looked up at Ryouma and coughed again. "Yeah I hope so." When the lady came back and told them that he was going to be able to come in he smiled and closed his eye's. "If we can just call Rei everything will be ok. I am sure he is freaking out and neither one of us has our cell on us because of costume." he said as he opened his eyes weakly and looked around the room.

Ryouma takes off his shoes by the door and walks inside, looking around the house and looks at the woman and the man on the couch, "if it's okay, we kind of have to call someone, we were... kind of separated so suddenly due to the storm and I am sure they are pretty worried about us."

The woman sets a towel on the couch and nods her head, "sure you can do that, no problem," she smiles a little.

Ryouma nods his head and then places Izumi on the couch, grabbing the phone slowly and then calls a few people, starting with the director.

Izumi started to shake when Ryouma put him down on the couch. "Thank you so much for this......I promise we will pay you back for any trouble we cause your family." Izumi said as he winced and grabbed his ankle and rubbed it he was still really wet and sighed looking at the couple and gave a weak smile. Izumi didn't know if they knew who they were or not.

The woman looks at Izumi and shakes her head, "aw please don't worry about it, it is just nice to help people in need," she walks over to the closet near the bathroom to get some robes for Izumi and Ryouma as well as a first aid kit for Izumi's ankle.

Ryouma sighs when the director didn't pick up and just leaves a message, hanging up and rubs his hand through his hair as he walks over to Izumi, giving him the phone, "do you want to call anyone?"

Izumi sighed and looked at him. "Did you call Rei if not he will be freaking out... and not in the good way." Izumi said and looked at him. Izumi sighed as he took the phone and celled Rei of course he didn't answer. Izumi left a message that he and Ryouma were safe and that they had found a place after the storm. Izumi then hung up. "I know Rei and he will call back this number or track it." he said shrugging. "Tho I think we are still here for the duration on the storm." Izumi said as he felt his ankle throbbing

"I figured I would let the director know what was going on first but I will leave it to you to let Rei know," Ryouma smiles as he sits down next to Izumi, looking down at his ankle, "how does it feel?" He shakes his head, "I doubt he wants to be out in that," he rests back on the couch and lets out a soft sigh.

The woman looks at Izumi and Ryouma, "why don't you two get dressed in these robes and I will dry up your clothes so you two don't get sick? I won't take no as an answer," she looks down at Izumi's ankle. "Hun, can you help him out of his clothes? I am sure he can barely stand on that ankle."

The man nods his head and stands up, "okay you two, take off your clothes and get dressed in the robes."

Footsteps come downstairs and a younger teenager girl looks over, wondering what was going on since she could hear other voices from her room, covering her mouth when she saw both Ryouma and Izumi, hiding at the top of the stairs, calling one of her best friends to tell her the news.

Ryouma looks at the woman and the man, sighing, "well... I guess we have no other options," he laughs a little as he gets off the couch, helping Izumi off the couch, "keep your leg up and keep your balance by holding me," he looks at Izumi.

"Yeah I left a message for Rei...So he might try to call back they should of let us have our phones on us during the shoot.....Tho I guess they would still be useless with all this water." Izumi said and coughed and started to shake

Izumi nodded as he slowly balanced himself took off his clothes then putting on the robe that the woman had gave to them trying to keep his ankle up, but it was hard the pain was almost made him double over in pain. Once he was done he set back on the couch and sighed. "I am sorry to inconvenience you both."

Ryouma looks at Izumi and nods his head, "yeah and I am sure they don't want the phones going off while filming," he rubs the back of his head. "Well I think we deserve like... waterproof phones," he laughs a little and scratches his neck. He watches Izumi balance on him and then take off his clothes. Once he had the robe on, the father of the household helps Izumi so he wouldn't get the robe wet since Ryouma was still dressed, to sit back on the couch.

"No no it's no harm done. We are glad to help you two out," the woman smiles, waiting for Ryouma to get undress so she can wash and dry the clothes.

"Well... we appreciate it regardless," Ryouma smiles as he gets undress, stripping every single wet clothing and puts on the robe, sitting back down next to Izumi.

The woman gets Ryouma's clothes as well and walks downstairs to the laundry room while the man sits back down on the couch.

Ryouma looks at the medical supplies and looks at Izumi, "can you lift up your leg so I can wrap up your ankle," he opens up the medical box.

Izumi nodded and lifted up his ankle. "I'm sorry that I lost mt balance we wouldn't be here if I hadn't of fallen." He said looking at his ankle as it was starting to get bigger. "So can I tell the next Director Ano cliffs for me." he whispered and winced again. "Man this feels just a bad as........" Izumi remembered where they were so he didn't finish he was going to say the first time they had sex.

Ryouma looks at Izumi's ankle and sighs a little as he starts caring for it, couldn't believe how bad it was. He shakes his head, "no it's okay, it's not like you asked to fall off the cliff." Ryouma looks at Izumi, "well I am sure he doesn't want this to happen again so, besides its not like your going to be working there much longer so you won't have to worry about cliffs."

The woman comes over with a bag of ice and gives it to Ryouma, "here this will help with the swelling," she smiles a little.