Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Ryuu_L Inventory
    Halloween - Pumpkin Calcifer OC Special Mikazuki 2

I lost two years of my life to depression and anxiety and blah blah blah

Dear diary or dear blog? Whatever- just, Heya guys!

Finally I feel fine, strong and happy. I’ve spent 2 fcking years slipping in and out of depression, but thanks to the right medicine and loving people, I’m back to being me again. It’s often said that depression isn’t about feeling sad. It’s part of it, of course, but to compare the life-sapping melancholy of depression to normal sadness is like comparing a paper cut to an amputation. It's simply a mental illness. Your soul doesn't exist at that moment, there is nothing around you. Everything is black. Literally. I felt like I lived in the tunnel without light. Even ordinary daily tasks such as breathing, eye opening, movement, smile, going to work - all this was very exhausting and difficult. It was not even life. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I was just lying in bed and staring at the ceiling.

The biggest stigma comes from yourself. You blame yourself for the illness that you can only dimly see.

BUT, thanks to my family, thanks to my friends and thanks to YaoiOtaku and the people in this forum I was able to survive. YAAAAAY! So just- Thank you guys. Really.
    When I wrote my first post I received a lot of positive messages and a lot of love! You didn't know who I am and you shared your love and positive thoughts with me! YOU'RE SO AMAZING PEEPS! Thank you so much!

Thankiee crystald (you lil angel of YO!), thank you batista, AlphaZero, Choree, littlespiral, Dan'na-sama, Dexen, RedNoki, fan_yaoi, voide, iamTK, Lethalyx (oh my cutie perv assassin!), lnu, Nezumi-kun, Orient, Preeh, Rebel Heart, Rumpleteaser, etc. etc. THANK YOU ALL! I'm finally free

2. The following 4 users like this post by Ryuu_L:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Ryuu_L Inventory

Re: I lost two years of my life to depression and anxiety and blah blah blah

ARRRRR pirates!
    Yesterday came a letter from the author of books Martian and Artemis! YAAAAASS! I wrote a mail asking him for the autograph for my boyfriend and look:
    Spoiler:  

Hahahah! I can't! That's AMAZING! lolol, that man is really funny and great.

4. The following user likes this post by Ryuu_L:

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    afkbottle Inventory

Really, congratulations! I'm still working on it myself as it's been resurfacing a lot lately, but I hope I can defeat it one day to become a better person. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

6. The following user likes this post by afkbottle:

good to hear this, buddy. yes to healthy mind & body.
    also, that note from andy weir is awesome!! (yo the boob haha)

8. The following user likes this post by voide:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Ryuu_L Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

10. The following user likes this post by Ryuu_L:

Underneath Doumeki while on top of yashiro
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    batista Inventory
    Itou-san Totally Captivated Tadayoedo Shizumazu, Saredo Naki Mo Sezu Bi no Isu

My dear @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I just read your post. I am happy to hear you found a way back to happiness again
    Today I had I nice conversation with one of my costumers. A cute older lady... and she reminded me again how important it is to have a good circle of friends, all ages included, because you never know what happens and it’s always nice and comforting to know that the are people you can rely on and give you a helping hand.

I just wanted to share this with you and the others. Friends and good relationships with others is something that people take for granted easiley when every thing is harmonic and going well. But the older you get the more valuable, precious and even rare it is to have good friends around you.

Keep up your positivity and I hope keep this happiness for long (best case 4 eva )

Stay strong our little captain

12. The following 4 users like this post by batista:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Ryuu_L Inventory

My sweet @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]! These are wonderful words ^ ^ Thank you for sharing your cute and nice story
    You're right. Every moment with loving and good people is amazing. I think it's important to always surround yourself with good people and be nice to everyone. You got good people around you and you passionate about what you do. But what's more important is accepting people as they are

Thank you for everything, dear!

14. The following 3 users like this post by Ryuu_L:

Searching for rainbows and dreaming in clouds
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Dexen Inventory
    Mikazuki Gift 2 2017 Misaki Mikazuki Gift 1 2017 Hot Choco

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] you little sunshine!! I’m so happy of reading your words, and emotional as I am hehe, to feel so glad you are able to see all the light you have inside, all the things you can do, all the amazing things that awaits in your future!!!
    You’re not only brave for sharing such delicate memories, but kind to let other people (who could be in your same position) to feel related to your experiences and realize there’s always good at the end of that dark road. Is not easy, is not fast, but exists ^___^

And of course I’m honored for your greeting *bows and makes fly a little kiss* *^____^*

16. The following 2 users like this post by Dexen:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Ryuu_L Inventory

ah my sweet sweet @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]! ^_^ thank you very much for your kind words!

18. The following user likes this post by Ryuu_L:

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Ryuu_L Inventory

Arrrr pirates! Again.
    On the way to healthy mind it's important to be outdoors where there is beautiful nature, animals and people ^ ^ From boyfriend's parents we received romantic wellness stay in Lednice as a gift for Christmas. AYYYYYY! His parents are very kind and loving and I'm very glad that I can belong to their family ^ ^
    Okay, here are some photos from my trip.

an amazing fountain
    Spoiler:  

palm greenhouse
    Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

20. The following 3 users like this post by Ryuu_L:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles