Not Your Slave 18+ (Ms.Flair)

Rumpleteaser

Name: Lord Corrin Le Parnis

Apparent age: 34

Race: Asvang

Position: Very seme top

Personality: Blood, water, fire - these are the elements that define Corrin. Blood is the ruling element of his people, which means family, social standing and relationships are the most important to them. Water is his major element, which means he holds honour and sensuality as paramount. Fire is his minor element, which means he is prone to anger and bursts of inspiration. These are but horoscopes and superstition; they show as much depth as water on a mirror.

Normally he's from a type of bloodsucker whose ancestors come from the southern polar region of a world called Terralga... this means his kind have evolved to live in sub-zero and low-light conditions. He looks 55-years-old but is still going strong (I can change the age to anywhere along his lifetime). He is a very dominant and likes to think of himself as always in control of himself and the situation. He is an old river; the surface may be calm and alluring but he will drag you down and churn you against the rocks until you break. Corrin usually has at least two slaves and uses them for everything from cleaning to grooming to sex. In truth he wouldn't know how to live without someone serving him. His people believe a slave is the responsibility of the master, so if the slave misbehaves it is the master's fault. Corrin does not tolerate misbehaviour. Misbehaviour gets punished.

He owns a cafe/bar as his "office". His real money deals in trading favours. He is the type of person you can contact and know they will resolve your problem, whether it be finding some ancient artifact or getting your opinion heard by the right person at the right time. He's incredibly upper class - even his family name "Parnis" means Pride in his language. He's refined in public and even dabbles in sketching/painting. He likes to paint men in sexual situations but he also practices in other realist forms of sketching/painting.

Corrin is a sexual predator who loves the power he has over his fellow man. With his body alone he can give them such pleasure and such torment. He uses powerplay to force people to submit to him, uses his skills at sex to make people go from "no" to "moan" and will make sure they have no strength left to even lift themselves from his bed. If a slave were to anger him... he would punish them cruelly (holding them at the edge for hours then when they're begging for him he'll fuck them so hard they bleed). He uses this tactic on his nephew, especially when the young man is in need of comfort. I won't bring Ianol into a Corrin roleplay unless you ask for it.

Looks like: With pale skin and white hair, Corrin isn't the type to go in the sun. He'll get sunburnt and blister if he does but he is not a vampire. There are other species of bloodsuckers in the world. If a character does call him a vampire they are likely to have their manhood stripped from their body. Vampires are nothing but dead monsters with insatiable thirst. They have no right to inhabit the same planet as Corrin... but enough of Corrin's intolerance of those degenerates. Corrin keeps himself in prime physical condition, in both his forms. How else is he to lure those foolish bi-curious men into his bed? He has pale, lavender blue eyes, keeps his nails long and sharp and his chest free of hair. His snail trail and below are kept conditioned and soft. He considers his body to be his greatest masterpiece (even if he is a little shorter than he would like). Yes, he lives up to his reputation of being a sexual predator very well.

Bio: Corrin is the second born son of Priestess Lusida Izha Le Parnis and Malic Corrin Le Parnis. When Corrin came of age he was given a large inheritance and the order never to come upon his parents' property again. Corrin was gay, which meant he could not have children and therefore did not deserve to inherit. It was out of love that they even kept him under their home and gave him his inheritance. He has no qualms with his parents other than how they treated Ianol. Ianol is Corrin's nephew and the youngest grandson of Lusida and Malic. Ianol's troubles and reputation are best left unshared.

The first thing Corrin bought with his money was a cafe. It wasn't just any cafe though, it was a prime piece of real estate with several other buyers sniffing about. It cost him all his money but it was well worth it, for it became the centre of his entire business dealings. His reputation could cope with him not having a house, at least until his dealings began bringing in enough for a two-storey townhouse in the richest suburb of town. He marveled at himself for his clever tactics. Who would expect someone of his status to go without a house for so long? It was a great surprise to the higher society of the city, which meant he could use the hype generated from their gossip. His business dealings have been escalating ever since.

Power: He has a heap of species based powers and adaptations but no actual magic. He has an exceptionally good sense of smell, he can regenerate (e.g, a limb will take a year to regrow), can morph when the sun does not touch the sky and he is very good at reading people's blood memories. Blood memories are the physical memories of the body rather than that of the mind. If he drinks a character's blood he will be able to taste their emotions, thoughts and their body's senses. If he tastes enough blood he will even be able to search the person's past.

He also has species based limitations, such as shortsightedness, aversion to light and aversion to heat. At 30oC his body would overheat and he'd be physically unable to cool himself down. The heat would eventually kill him over about twelve long, painful hours. The sun would take about five days to kill him.

'Lenor! Lenor! Stop what you're doing and look at me!' Lord Corrin le Parnis demanded in Asvangga, the native language of his people.

The head slave stopped sucking off his master and looked up at him. He stood slowly, in case his master wished him to remain seated, and came to sit next to him instead.

'Is my technique not up to standard, master?' the slave asked.

'No, you were doing well.'

'Then what seems to be the trouble?'

'I'm bored of it.'

'You're bored of me, Sir?'

'Yes,' the master said cruelly.

The slave looked down at his hands, injured.

'I need something else to entertain me, something new. Things haven't been the same since that brat left.'

'Your nephew, master?'

'Yes, him! Why he had to go off traveling the world is beyond me. I should be all the comfort he needs at a time like this.'

'He will come back to you, my lord,' Lenor said, resting a hand on his master's knee.

'Yes, but what am I do to in the meantime?'

'We could steal into is house and have sex in his bed.'

'No, that's too desperate. I don't want people to think I'm pining for him. I need a new slave.'

'Am I not enough for you?'

'Of late, no,' Corrin said, then cupped his slave's cheek. 'Don't worry, you're too important to me to replace.'

'I love you, master.'

'You would do anything for me, wouldn't you?'

'Anything, Master Corrin.'

'Then go fetch the cat*. You're not going to be able to sit for a week.'

'As you wish, master.'

Later that day, Lenor could be seen limping through the streets. He was delivering a letter to one of the local slave traders, a friend of Lord Corrin's. His master had been honest when he'd said Lenor would not sit for a week. Even with his ability to heal, he'd still be bleeding for the next half hour. His master had been cruel but always tended to him afterwards. Lenor didn't mind. He'd been Corrin's slave since the lord's 55th birthday, or at the apparent age of 15. It was the apparent age most titled asvang were introduced to society and given a slave. The neighbours, however, must have blocked their ears at the screams.

Two days later, Corrin and Lenor arrived at the shop of Damos le Tithis at precisely ten in the morning. Damos knew of their coming, of course, and had several slaves in mind for Corrin to look at. Corrin could be fussy at times and hard to predict. He liked the ones that caught his eye for more than just looks. He could spend hours looking and not find anything to his liking or at other times have too many to choose from. In general he liked those with a little fight in them, those that didn't submit immediately. On the other hand, he liked to prey on the weak and watch them cry. He also liked them to be well born and attractive too but rarely ever were they human. He only tended to keep humans for a few years before selling them off. The humans Damos received were always broken and their bodies a mess.

'Corrin le Parnis!' Damos announced as he approached Corrin's carriage.

'Damos le Tithis!' the master replied, holding out his hand for the other asvang to shake. 'I hope you have something good for me today.'

'All my wares are more than good. It's just what you take a preference to,' Damos replied.

'True enough. Let's not beat about the bush. What have you got to show me?' he asked as the silent Lenor took off his overcoat and top hat.

Beneath the overcoat he wore a fine, silk vest in amber and a white, silk shirt. He also wore a matching amber neckerchief and white gloves to protect his skin from the sun. Indeed, he felt much lighter without the cumbersome overcoat. It was currently winter and there was a chill in the breeze, threatening the approach of snow, but there was no need for outer layers indoors. It was the sun that bothered asvang, not cold.

*Cat of nine tails

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

• Ms.Flair

b3061f1a6519a836be4c9cf25f22d408.jpg

Name: Seth Nero

Race: Immortal human

Powers - Can perform magic

Position: Seke Seme

Occupation: An entrepreneur of sorts. He has his hands in my businesses like catering and in the publishing field

Strengths: He is a good chef and he can edit well.

Weaknesses: His temper and His foul mouth (sometimes)

Personality:- He is out spoken, and blunt type of person which could get him in a bunch of trouble

Hard headed and Stubborn; It takes him a while before he admits he was wrong or to say sorry for actions

Can be Aggressive and Dangerous; Ask his past staff and slaves or currents ones and they say he was the type.

Can become clingy, possessive and even obsessive

Bio: For most of his life, he had comfortable life even after moving away from his family. He ran successful businesses and that caused him to have more wealth so he got his own home and staff for it. He didn’t need to hire a chef because he was his own personal chef.

The incident that landed him in this predicament, was with a particular slave who started to get some feelings for him. The slave kept pushing away and said they were not interested till he walked in with his slave who was having relations with another. It sent him over his age, as he separated the two of them. He choked the first out, and moved to rape, torture and murder that slave that betrayed his heart.

He was eventually found out, by a maid who told the police and Seth tried to run away. He was captured and was given a deal. He could either rot in a cell or get executed or he could take this deal of going into the underground

Since then, it had been rough for him as he caused trouble for people.

Other: - Has tattoo's and various scars across his body.

How long has it been? How long has he been there in the building of this man? Every time he was told that he was a slave now, he spat back some words back in a bunch of curse words. Every time he was forced to do something, he would try to give other a beating to get out of there but instead got the beating. Seth knew he was trouble, and he didn't give a shit about the person. It wasn't his fault, that he flipped everything and he had a hissy fit.

Today though, he heard that he may get chosen by a master who was a friend of his. That was just great, just another person he would have to fight. Maybe during the picking, he could try to escape from this hell house and try to get back home or find new home.

Seth felt someone grab him as he fought a little, while he was dragged to a room where the slaves would be sitting there naked, and with handcuffs on their wrist to keep them from fighting. Some were fitted with something different, that stop them from shifting or using any type of magic. Seth was one of the ones, that got fitted with a special. Each slave had a collar one with the name, and the slave number that went with them.

-

Someone came outside to them, bowing to their heads. "Sirs, I got all of the ones you wanted in the room and ready for him to choose one. If he likes one of the slaves," the person said. "I even brought that new one, we got that's a trouble maker," the person said before bowing their head. "Whenever you are both ready to head inside, Sirs," the person continued to say before heading back inside of the home to go straight to the room.

Meanwhile, Seth tried to his best to break the handcuff but that was not working at all. Looking around the room, he saw something that he could use. A window, that he could escape through. Slowly moving from his chair, he hurried over to the window. It was at a good height that he could climb out, if it wasn't locked and even in these cuffs. "Have fun with this jerk. I am getting out of here," Seth said as he got the window open after a few tries and tried to climb out.

That was when the door was opened, as he was found half way through the window with his rear in view everyone. You could say he was sort of stuck in the window opening, as he struggled to any further. What else was in view, was the tattoos that were on his back like of a particular that was on his hip..

'Follow me, gentlemen,' Damos le Tithis said as he turned back towards his shop. He waited until Corrin was beside him and rested a hand on his back.

'I've got one that might especially interest you. He's a human but he's immortal,' Damos said.

'Immortal, how?' Corrin asked.

'I don't know. He's a magic user, it must be something to do with that.'

'I see. Well, show me to him.'

'He's right... ... here,' Damos said as he opened the door to the holding room.

What Damos le Tithis saw made him groan but Corrin le Parnis couldn't help but smile. He was shortsighted but in the light it was easy to tell what was happening.

'Is this him?' Corrin purred.

'Yes, that's him,' he said with a sigh. 'Honestly, you'd be doing me a favour if you took him.'

'He does seem to need a lot of work. Tell me more about him.'

'He's a convicted slave. He tortured, raped and murdered two of his slaves.'

'How does one rape a slave?' Corrin asked with some amusement. It was like raping a chair or a table. They didn't get a choice.

The asvang came forward and ran his hand up the slave's bare thigh before slipping his hand up between the man's legs and having a good feel of his cock. He rubbed the slit with his thumb and pulled the foreskin down the shaft. He started to pump so he could test for a reaction. He squeezed the balls and rolled them around in his hands before yanking them away from the man's body.

'He's as small as all humans are, though I suppose that doesn't matter. Lenor, would you want this small cock inside you?' he asked his slave.

'Is it thick enough, my lord?' the slave asked in reply.

'It's thicker than mine.'

'Then it will be perfect, master,' he said as he inclined his head.

'Here, take my gloves,' he ordered, pulling off his gloves and handing them to Lenor.

Corrin placed both his hands on the slave's bare arse and ran them up his back as far as he could feel. It meant getting in close with his body pressed against the human's legs. The master inhaled the slave's scent and gave a heavy sigh. He moved one hand back down the slave's body and pressed two fingers up against the man's anus. Without warning, he trust two dry fingers inside and began to feel around inside there. He started to search out the man's hot spots and kept rubbing until he got a reaction.

'Hmmm, he's scarred. You know I don't like scars,' the master commented.

'Scars can be removed,' Damos le Tithis replied.

'That is true but it costs money. Get him down. I want to take a better look at him.'

Corrin stepped back as Damos went to the door to get two burly men to drag Seth out of the window. They gripped him hard by the shoulders so he couldn't run and kicked the back of his knees to try to get him to fall into a kneel.

'Do you mind if I take a bite?' Corrin asked.

'Only a bite. No more than a mouthful,' Damos replied.

The tall asvang came forward and crouched down on one knee before Damos. He didn't say anything as he gripped Seth's hair and bent his head to the side. His fangs protruded long and sharp from his mouth as he traced his tongue along one of them. There were four fangs, two long ones at the top and two shorter ones at the bottom. The top ones were for piercing and the bottom ones were for holding the prey in place. Corrin bent over the slave and sucked gently at his neck before the two top fangs pierced deep and sharp into the slave's neck. Blood began to trickle out and he sucked it down, savouring the taste. When his mouth was full, he pulled back and swilled it around his mouth like a fine wine. In this way, he could read everything he wanted to know about the slave.

'You're a passionate one, possessive too. You're sure to keep my head slave on his toes. It seems we'll have our work cut out for us. Don't you think, Damos?' he asked, wiping the last of the blood from his lips and licking it off the back of his hand.

'All right, Corrin. You've had your fill. Are you interested?' Damos le Tithis asked.

'I am interested but let me see what else you have first,' Corrin le Parnis replied.

'Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way,' the slaver replied.

Seth kept in the same position, as he could the slaver's voice but there was other voices he could hear. Seth kept quiet, as tried to move more forward but he just could move any further. Hearing footsteps, his feet kicked around to keep whoever away from him. A shiver went down his whole body, when he felt that hand on his bare thigh and over to his cock. Feeling those movements, he tried to stop sounds from escaping but he started to let out groans and moans. When the hand was pulled away, Seth cursed out as he started to have a erection from even just that.

Seth was not happy that his dick size was getting talked about. He wasn't small, he was average size and he could pleasure anyone.

Seth's body tensed, when he felt those hands again over his body while feeling the other getting close and personal to his body. Feeling the fingers there, he was okay until he felt them go inside of him so dry. Having the fingers move around, he tried again to stop the sounds but started to moan and groan again! Why was his body act like this, he didn't want this right now!

When the man stepped back, he relaxed before he growled out when Seth was pulled out of the window and forced to be on his knees. Seth growled out, shaking his head not wanting any of this. "You keep those fangs from me! You piece of shit!" Seth said before the man got closer. Now that he could see him, Seth had to say he wasn't looking that bad.

When he came forward, he hissed out and even let out a sharp yelp when his hair was getting pulled around. Seth waited and waited, till he felt the pain from the bite. He yelled out, as he growled out but his magic coursed through his body and even through his blood. He hated this, he wanted this stop and it looked that wish came true. He was now ignoring what the guy was saying, and even ignoring what the slaver was saying.

When it was done, he spoke again. "Hey parasite, I will make sure you regret you ever drank from me. I hope my blood makes you sick!" Seth yelled at him before someone grabbed him, starting to drag him off to a private room and thrown into a metal cage.

-

The slaves had watched this all happening, acting on all of their best behaviour. One of the workers, had brought something up. "Should we do something to that one? He is acting like...a spoiled child.."

'Well, Corrin? Would you like me to have him beaten out?' Damos asked.

'Not on my account. I'll do that myself if I take him,' Corrin replied

Corrin watched Seth get dragged away then turned to the other slaves. Being called a parasite didn't bother him, he'd been called worse by his own family, but he wouldn't let that sort of language go when he became the thing's master. He would be hard on the man from the get-go and break him down until he fought no more. Maybe then he would get bored of the man or maybe he'd keep some of that spirit intact.

The asvang looked over the slaves with mild interest, pausing at one or two of them to inspect them closer. He challenged one of them to test if they had any spark but soon decided the first slave was the one for him. He just couldn't get the image of the man hanging out the window with his arse exposed out of his head. Corrin had already decided he would take the immortal human, even before he'd looked at the other slaves. He was just wanting to keep his options open until he'd seen everything. Now that it was settled, the men filled out the paperwork and Damos was paid a handsome sum. At least, the sum was considered handsome considering that he would no doubt be a trail for any master who took him.

'Areti ensai aishi at hatari sen notori?' Corrin asked the slaver in Asvangga.

'Seth Nero, notori 102-377-893-421,' Damos replied as he opened the door.

The two asvang continued talking in their own language as they came in, along with the silent Lenor. At first they didn't even look at Seth in his metal cage, they were far too busy with negotiations. Eventually the two men embraced and patted one another on the back, looking satisfied with themselves. Corrin asked for a few more things and Damos nodded. Only then did Corrin look at Seth while Damos left to get what Corrin had asked for.

'You're mine now, human,' he purred through the bars.

Damos came back with chains for Seth's hands and feet, another chain to lead him by and keys for everything he was currently wearing. They were in addition to the magic suppression cuffs Seth was already wearing on his wrists and ankles. Corrin was taking no chances with this one, even if it meant the man would have a hard time walking. Damos handed the chains to the burly men and the keys to Corrin before unlocking the door to the cage. He stood back as the two burly men came forward and physically hauled Seth out of the cage. They wasted no time in chaining Seth up good and tight for the ride home.

'Lenor, hand me my belongings and take that human to the carriage,' Corrin ordered.

'Yes, master,' the slave replied. Lenor put on Corrin's hat and coat then held out his gloves for him before hurrying to take up the lead chain that connected all other chains together. He pulled it taut and tugged a few times to instruct the slave to follow him. It was either that or he'd carry the slave to the carriage.

Sitting there in the cage, his back was toward the door as he leaned against the metal bars. Seth could feel the coldness of the bars, and the cage floor, as he sat there with some discomfort. Seth could heard them talk, not understanding anything they were saying. Seth had turned around, to see the three males now in the same room as him.

When Damos left, Seth saw the man before him. Hearing those words from Corrin, he growled out toward the man. "I am not yours. I will get out of this, and you will never see me again.." Seth said to him.

When other came back, Seth saw the chains that were in his hands. "Damn, those are a lot of chains dude. I am already wearing this cuffs that stop me from using any magic," Seth commented, commenting on all of the chains. Seth watched the burly men, as he waited for them to come over to him. Seth kicked at the men, before he was completely dragged out and chained up from head to toe.

Seth was forced to stand, as he felt the chains give him great burden over his head. Watching the man, as he felt the tug toward the exit. Walking with the other, as Seth walked with great issue with all of the chains making sounds.

Looking around, he turned to Lenor. "So..how long have you been..in this line of work? I am not gonna be here, I know someone who gonna come save me and take me home. I don't deserve this, for just killing some slaves. Even if one was the one I thought I loved.."

'Is that what you think, is it?' Corrin said in a bored tone. 'Lenor, educate him.'

'Here?' Lenor asked.

'Yes, here.'

'I don't have anything to beat him with, master.'

'Talk to him. You don't expect me to talk down to such a lowly creature.'

'Yes, of course, master,' Lenor replied with a bow. He came over and rested one hand on the cage.

'You were convicted to slavery for killing two slaves. The consequence of your actions was to be convicted as a slave yourself. Master Damos bought you and now Master Corrin has bought you from him. That's the way it works. You don't get a choice in what happens to you any more so you might as well accept your fate. You've got nobody to blame but yourself,' Lenor explained in his soft, masculine voice.

'You need the chains,' answered Corrin. 'You wouldn't need them if you weren't about to bolt the first chance you got.'

When Seth spoke again, Lenor glanced at his master for permission to answer but his master wasn't looking. Lenor had rarely been forbidden from speaking before so he didn't see any harm answering the slave's question.

'I haven't kept count. Maybe 200 years, maybe 210,' he said, then thought about their ages and how old he'd been when he started serving Lord Corrin. It had been 203 years since he'd first started "working" for Corrin, given he'd started at his master's 55th birthday and the man was now 258. He'd also been a slave for a half a year before that. He couldn't really remember a the first six months of being a slave. He felt there was a lot of darkness, uncertainty and fear involved. He'd been relieved to have been bought by Corrin's mother and given to someone as young as him. After thinking, Lenor then spoke again to correct himself. '204 years.'

Lenor closed his eyes and shook his head, sighing heavily. This one wasn't very bright. Perhaps he was just looking for trouble. The man simply didn't get it. He was obviously in denial if he thought he didn't deserve to be a slave. Lenor understood. Anyone would kill their slaves if pushed far enough but the stupid thing was to get caught. Most slave killings were swept under the rug if done correctly.

'Obviously I don't know the particulars but they must have been short-term slaves. If you'd killed a slave convicted to life it probably wouldn't have mattered so much. It was your own fault for not making it look like an accident, I suppose,' Lenor said in an aloof, almost uncaring tone. He may have been a slave who served his master's every whim but he still had a little pride.

'Hurry up, Lenor. Stop chin wagging and get him in the carriage,' Corrin ordered impatiently.

'Forgive me, Master Corrin,' Lenor replied.

The asvang slave reached out and grabbed Seth by the shoulder. He practically dragged the other slave along the rest of the way and thrust him into the carriage after Corrin. Still holding the lead chain in a tight grip, he closed the door behind them and tapped the side of the carriage to let the slave driving the carriage to know it was time to be off. Lenor settled down next to his master, brushed himself off and looked out the window at the passing colours. Asvang were naturally either had poor vision or were born blind so he couldn't actually see the streets passing them. He simply had nothing to say and nothing better to do - nor did Corrin. The whole way both asvang remained perfectly silent, as if Seth wasn't even there. The only sign they noticed him at all was the strong grip on the lead chain.

The carriage pulled up in a sophisticated, expensive part of town where the sidewalks were paved, trees had fences around them and there were flowering vines growing over all the fences. All the houses were at least three stories tall and they were all in good repair. The coachman got down from the front of the carriage and held the door open for Corrin. He gave the man his hand. Corrin took a long fob chain out of his pocket and jingled his chatelaine impatiently.

'Take the carriage around the back. We won't be needing it further today,' Lord Corrin said.

'Of course, master,' the slave replied.

'Lenor, I want that slave bathed, cleaned out and polished. Test him out for me too. When you're finished tie him up and go into town for human food,' Corrin ordered. He didn't bother to wait for a reply, just walked forward and unlocked the front gate, the front door and went inside. He had other business to attend to for now. Let his head slave take care of the slave business. 'Oh, and make sure he doesn't get away. I'm sure you remember what happened when Ianol ran away.'

'I do... very much so, master,' Lenor replied. He sounded uncomfortable at the memory.

'Come on,' Lenor said, tugging Seth out of the carriage. 'The sooner we get this over with, the sooner we can get some food in you.'

Seth listened to what answers he could get out of the other slave, even with some of them not the answers he wanted to hear from someone. Shaking his head, as he walked along before he was shoved and pulled along into the carriage. Once into carriage, he sat on other side while he became silent. He watched them at first, before he moved to look at what scenery there was out there.

Noticing the town looked now, he knew where he was. He knew some of these shops, since he shopped in some of them when he was a master to his own slaves. He would visit these shops, and it actually brought some memories back to him. He didn't say a word, only thinking to himself. He noticed people out and about, some with their slaves as he stopped looking outside now.

He didn't want to see this at all.

Arriving now at the home, he saw where they really lived. The home seemed like his own, but bigger and even better then his own home. His attention turned to them, hearing them speak about him. Hearing the procedure, it seemed normal till those certain words came up.

Clean him out? Polished? Seth knew those words, and it brought some fear into him now. Seth didn't give the other slave any issue, but he was internally freaked out. He didn't not want this at all! "He can't be serious..clean me out? Sometimes I got to happen to other slaves, by medical professional. I myself had to..go through with it with my family..." Seth said with a shake of his head, as embarrassment and shame filled his face.

He started to fight back, struggling against the other. "I am not gonna let that happen. I just can't," Seth said with some defiance.

-

Something had arrived earlier on, when they were away and it came from someone who knew about Seth and current situation. A orange envelope was left somewhere for the master to find, and it had a couple things. One was a note that explained why this was dropped off, and who it was from. It was from old staff member of Seth, who thought it was time for their revenge. What else was included, was pictures of Seth.

They were recent, and extremely embarrassing of him. One showed in super drunk state, wearing a full maid outfit with it being big on him.

'Easy. Easy, Seth,' Lenor said soothingly. He stopped dragging Seth along by the chains and took hold of his shoulders instead. He was still forcing the slave inside but at least this was he wasn't dragging him along like a disobedient dog. 'I'm not going to hurt you. It'll be all right.'

The head slave lead the human slave into the house and into a bathing room on the ground floor. There was a white claw-footed bath with a gold rim, feet and pipes. Everything else in the room was tiled white and gold too, with a motif of gold bat wings as decorations. Lenor pulled Seth towards the bath, chained him up to the foot of the bath and started the taps running. The furnace hadn't been lit before leaving so Seth would have to deal with cold water. After all, asvang didn't feel the cold until it reached below zero so why would the master care to light the furnace, especially if he had not expected to purchase a human slave? Lenor checked the chains before leaving to fetch a pump. He had been told to clean out the slave, after all.

'Get in,' Lenor ordered. 'Or I'll do it for you.'

Lenor placed the machine down on the floor by the door and walked over to the slave. He undid some of the chains but kept the ones between his legs chained to the bath. He also left the ones that suppressed the magic. He wasn't about to take those off without his master's permission. Even then he would advise his master against it. The head slave then walked over to the white bathroom cabinets and took out a fresh cloth, a piece of sandalwood smelling soap and a large, glass bottle of shampoo.

'While we're doing this, why don't you tell me what you eat? I'm not human so I don't know the different types of plants and meats,' he explained.

Seth's guard was completely up, as he noticed he was getting dragged but still pushed along. Seth moved along with him, muttering some words under his breath as he was taking into the bathroom. Looking around the room, he noticed how fancy everything look in there. He was kind of surprised that he was getting bathed here, and not somewhere like this.

Maybe this guy wasn't that bad, but he still had keep his guard up around both of them. Even of the head slave.

Waiting by the bathtub, as his felt his chain get tugged around before he was officially chained to that spot. To check out the water in a curious manner, he moved to feel the water. It was cold, not stupid cold but still it was cold. "It's cold," Seth commented under his breath, not very audible and only to himself.

Looking over to see the device, it brought back the fear but tried to forget about. Getting ordered, he got into the tub as he felt the cold water hit his skin. It wasn't really that bad, but he did wish it was little warmer for him. Watching him pull out things, Seth was silent but studied what he did.

Seth had noticed that he had slightly better movement but he was still chain up no matter what.

"I guess there are many different foods, like chicken and beef can be good. Some pasta's and breads are good too," Seth answered him before talking more. "Before this, I actually worked in the food business so I know how to cook and bake for myself. So you wont have to worry about that," Seth continued to say.

Silence came up on him, as he thought about it and see where he was with how much trust he had with the other. "You know..I can come with you for the shopping. I would the best person who could help you out.."

'You know I can hear you,' Lenor said with some amusement. Even if Seth had whispered he would have been able to hear it. Heck, he would have been able to hear the man's heart beating from outside the room if he wanted to. It was a trade off. As an asvang, his eyesight was incredibly poor but his hearing was exceptionally good.

'If you're a good slave, maybe the master will allow me to light the furnace for you tomorrow,' Lenor replied. 'It's never a good idea to light the furnace while nobody's home. Others might do it but master does not trust the hot water system in this house.'

Lenor placed the things down and got a wooden bucket out of the bottom of the cabinet. The slave stripped off his shirt to reveal a muscular, lean body without any marks on it. His skin was as pale as any asvang and his nipples were a soft pink. He brought it over and scooped up some water before pouring it over Seth's head. He then scooped up another bucket and scrubbed Seth's hair while he poured a second load of water through it. Setting the bucket aside, he picked up the shampoo next and worked it into a lather between his hands. Soon he was scrubbing his hands through Seth's hair, working hard to get the shampoo all the way through the man's hair. It smelled like the forest.

'Pasta is that dry, long strands, isn't it?' Lenor asked. He laughed and shook his head. 'No, you're not coming with me. The master will have other uses for you when I'm done here. You can tell me what you need and how much you need for a day's worth of meals and I will remember it.'

'It's good you can cook for yourself. You will have to teach me. I've never needed the skill before,' he said calmly, trying to keep the conversation going while they worked on cleaning Seth up.

The slave left the shampoo in Seth's hair so it could soak in and went to get the soap and cloth instead. He dipped the cloth in the water, rung it out then rubbed the soap on it until there was a thick layer of the stuff on the cloth. He came back and started to wipe around Seth's face and down his neck.

'Stand up so I can clean the rest of you,' he ordered. He didn't seem to have any trouble with touching the other's man's naked body. A life of slavery had desensitised him to nudity and privacy.

Seth cursed under his breath, not caring if Lenor heard swear now. Seth heard those words, narrowing his eyes at him. "I don't know about being a good slave but you know I need more heat then you guys use. I am human.." Seth brought up.

Seth looked at the man who was shirtless, as he commented. "I guess I can see one of the reasons why you were chosen or given. You are pretty good looking," Seth commented now. Watching the male, as he felt the water get dumped on him. Seth let it all happen, liking the feeling of someone doing his hair and the shampoo smelled it.

"That is a nice shampoo.." Seth said. Seth heard the question, he nodded his head slowly. "Yes it can come in that fashion. It comes into different types actually," Seth answered him before a shiver went down his body. Letting out a sigh, "I thought I would try that. I guess I will need to tell you or I can write things down for you in a list manner if that's even easier."

"Yeah I can cook for myself. I guess I can teach you how to cook and I can even show you how to make baked goods," Seth said letting more washing happen to him. Letting him wash he spoke up more, "You know you are treating me well..even if I was acting like I was earlier.."

Seth slowly got up from the floor of the tub, as he stood there while he let the other to wash him. Seth felt the cold hit, as he tried to keep his cool but it started to make nipples go little hard. His member swayed, as he looked away. "I can wash myself down there. You don't need to wash me there.."

'You'd better not let the master hear you swear. It isn't good form,' Lenor warned, looking at Seth over heavily lidded eyes. Honestly, he didn't even know why the master would want a human with how weak they always were. They scarred easily, didn't live as long and often smelled bad too. 'Yes, I know you're human and so does the master. That's not my problem. Behave and you'll get hot water.'

'Why, thank you. You smell nice for a human,' Lenor replied, returning a compliment with one of his own. 'You're still as short as most humans are but you have a good look about you.'

'I was given to Master Corrin when I looked about 14 and he looked about 15. If I look good, it is because he expects me to look good. I doubt his mother, the one who bought me, would have been pleased to know I was attractive enough for my master,' he explained. Lusida Izha le Parnis was the High Priestess of Sevilla and hated homosexuality with a religious passion. She had bought a male slave because it was traditional to give slaves of the same gender at the age of 15. It meant there would be less chance of the pair having sex and producing an illegitimate offspring that would only ever be a burden on their family. Little had she known that Corrin was gay and was more likely to fuck a male slave than a female one.

'I am glad you like it, as you don't get a choice. Be pleased that you are using the same bathroom and personal products as Master Corrin. No doubt if he comes to like you, he will pamper you with products of your choosing,' Lenor said. Lenor was head slave and got practically everything his heart desired because he was so good to his master. He was even allowed to roam freely, so long as he was ready to serve his master at any time.

'I've only really noticed the long, thin ones. Do the different types taste different? Are they any different other than shape?' he asked as he continued to rub his long fingers through the man's hair. 'No, I'll be able to remember it. How much can you possibly want for a day's worth of food?'

'Oh, I only need to learn to cook things that you will be eating, even if it is to know what is edible,' he said as he wiped some stray shampoo bubbles from the man's brow. He didn't want it getting into his eyes. He continued scrubbing behind the man's ears and around the back of his neck before moving lower down. He rested his hand on the man's chest, one finger pressing innocently on the left nipple, as he started to rub down the man's right arm.

'What did you expect slavery to be? Only ever chains, whips, cages and punishments? I suppose you were misbehaving earlier but I only found it amusing. I'm just a slave, why would I mistreat you for showing a little spirit? You're bound to be a good distraction for our master,' Lenor answered, stopping what he was doing and smiling at Seth in a friendly way. He had nothing against the human, other than he was a human but that was something to be pitied rather than hated.

'Arms up,' Lenor ordered. He scrubbed harder under Seth's armpits than other places. It was common knowledge that humans smelled bad to asvang so he wanted to get Seth's scent off as much as possible. He rubbed up and down the man's chest, getting ever closer to the man's delicate areas. When Seth nervously announced that he could clean himself, Lenor just smiled.

'Oh, I know you can wash yourself but that doesn't mean you get a choice,' he said. Without any sign of discomfort, he grabbed Seth by the cock and wrapped the cloth around the head. He started to rub the cloth from side to side, twisting the head of Seth's penis back and forth. 'Are you going to object or should I tell the master I was not able to clean you fully because you were being objectionable again?'

Seth was glad to be able to talk with someone, like Lenor who seemed to be pretty friendly with him even how he was reacting. Hearing about his past, he nodded his head. "That's sounds pretty interesting. I guess I am not used to those things since..I am a human..." Seth with a shrug of his own shoulders.

Seth wasn't actually complaining about the shampoo or the products that were being used. "It's kind of weird but I like this stuff. This stuff has such a strong earthy scent to me, but that's my opinion really," Seth said, commenting on what he said. Seth heard more, as he moved around while in the tub. "Well you know, I wouldn't get pampered even as a slave."

Seth laughed a little, hearing all of the questions about the pasta. "It all depends on what you can get buy. You can even make pasta homemade which I did sometimes when I had time at my home," Seth explained to him. "A day's worth? Well I guess that's alright, but I want to make sure there is enough for like leftovers for late on.." Seth continued to say. "I will make sure to let you know that kind of stuff." That little touch of his nipple made him jump a little, as he tried to stop from letting out a groan.

Seth actually nodded, "Yeah did when I was thrown into this after that day. I never thought of that from a slave perspective before though. Me a distraction? Well hopefully I am a good distraction for him, cause I tend to not disappoint anyone when it comes to that," Seth answered.

Seth moved to lift his arms, as he held his arms letting him wash. He started to laugh when he was getting touched in the armpits, showing that was one of his ticklish spots on his body. He had others, but he would never admit to someone. "That kind of tickles," Seth said through his laughs.

Seth was silent, before he was starting to get touched. When he was touched, Seth couldn't control himself as he started to let out sounds of enjoyment from that touching. His face was getting flushed, with a shake of his head. "No L-Lenor. I will be f-fine.." Seth said, letting out another moan as he started to get harder in his hand

'Lord Damos said you're immortal. Just how long have you lived so far? How do you know if you're immortal?' Lenor asked when Seth said he was a human. He thought a moment and sighed. 'It must be nice to be human, to be able to eat whatever you want. Human food always smells so good, so unique and interesting.'

'Oh, that's good,' Lenor said with a laugh. He shrugged while he continued to clean the slave. This was going better than he'd expected. He'd expected the new slave to be biting and scratching at every chance he got. 'You might get pampered if you're good enough. My master likes to pamper me every now and then. He often ends a hard day with a long, sensual massage then lets me sleep in his bed. He really is good to me. He'll be good to you too if you're good to him.'

'Is it cheaper to make or buy? How long does pasta take to make?' Lenor asked. He'd never had much experience with humans so hearing about food was peculiar to him. He was about to tell Seth to give him a list now but he supposed the man would need some time to think about it. They didn't have much time, however, so he couldn't wait long.

'You've had slaves before. Was it like that for them? How did you treat them?' Lenor asked, intently curious. He wanted to know what type of master Seth had been, whether he'd been kind or cruel. The man had killed two slaves for having an affair after all and seemed to show no remorse for his actions. If he'd been a cruel master, it almost seemed poetic justice to become a slave himself. As a slave for most of his life, Lenor liked to think slaves had minds, wills and lives of their own. They were more than just property or pets.

'Yes, a distraction. Our master has a young nephew whom he loves very much. Ianol fell in love with his slave and was rejected, so he ran away to join a merchant airship. He needs something new to entertain him - you - until Ianol comes to his senses and returns home,' Lenor explained. He wasn't worried about saying too much. It was better for Corrin if Seth knew these things beforehand. 'You'll be sure to be respectful of Ianol but for now it would be best if you kept quiet about him.'

'Does it now?' Lenor asked in an amused way. He rubbed under the armpit in much the same way, enjoying the way Seth reacted.

Lenor looked up with those grey eyes as he crouched down lower to Seth's cock. He started to "scrub" along the man's length and "polished" the man's balls with the cloth. The head slave leaned in and traced his tongue along the tip of the other slave's cock as he wrapped his hand around to press a finger against the man's hole. He circled with both tongue and fingers before thrusting two fingers inside the slave. The hand with the cloth started to wipe up and down Seth's thighs as he continued to flick his tongue and work his fingers. He had been told to test the slave out and he was going to see how far he could take this before Seth backed away.

'Master Corrin asked Lord Damos whether you were attracted to men. He said he didn't know, though I am starting to suspect you're as much a faggot as our master. Is that true?' Lenor purred. He looked up at Seth and smiled before taking the head of the man's cock in his mouth.

Seth looked at Lenor, as he nodded his head. "Not very long really...I am still growing till I find hit the year that I stop aging," Seth explained his answer. "How do I know? My parents were both immortal, and it was the help of the magic goes through us. That's why I am curious why give me these type of chains, ones that interfere with that. Then again, we can't die unless something specifically is done.." Seth nodded his head again, "It is alright but its not all nice.." Seth said with a sigh.

"Well it all depends on what ingredients you need to buy and stuff. Depending on the pasta, it can take awhile and its take a lot of things to do it even. Easier to buy it," Seth said. "When everything is done, i can give that list for today.."

Seth was a little surprised that he was asked about that. Like how he was toward them in general. "I never asked, but I wouldn't be surprised if they called me an ass. I was strict with them most of the time," Seth answered him. "I rather not talk about anymore. It is in the past."

Seth listened to the little story, hearing about this nephew that he loved. He had a guess that it wasnt just a normal type of love. The story kind of reminded of his in a weird way, but at the same time it didn't though. He smiled a little, "Yeah I can do that, i will my keep my mouth shut."

Seth tried to stop the laughs, as he laughed more and more, but hoped it would stop though. The reactions that were coming out from Seth were different; there was moans and groans coming from him. All those touching to his shaft and ball, was making him get pretty hard. The fingers felt better, since he was already wet near his hole from the bath water. Seth moaned out, as he bucked his hips a little. He couldn't tell his body to stop, it was just reacting from all of the good feelings he was getting. Seth hissed out, before he moaned out rather loudly.

"Yes I am one. I don't like females at all, that's why I killed that one slave. She took my slave away from, one who I been getting my release~" Seth admitted. "L-Lenor..are you gonna let me..release or..?"

• 2 weeks later...

'How interesting,' Lenor replied when the young man said he was still ageing. 'I guess my master doesn't trust you to use your magic yet. You could be dangerous or you could use your powers to escape.'

'I would prefer if you told me while we do this. I don't want to waste any more time with you than I have to,' Lenor said, then realised how it sounded. 'What I mean to say is, no doubt the master will have use of you and I hate to keep him waiting. I am currently finding your company quite pleasant. No doubt you are more inclined to respond to other slaves than your masters.'

'Oh?' Lenore asked, raising an eyebrow. 'I am all the more interested to hear how you treated your slaves, being a slave myself.'

The slave smiled and bit his lip as though he were holding in a laugh too. He looked down with a grin on his face and a slight blush before looking back up at Seth. The man was so adorable when he wasn't being a spitfire. Lenor liked him both ways but it was nice to get to know the person behind the fiery attitude.

As Seth hissed out, Lenor brushed the pads of his fingers up against the man's prostate. He started to rub back and forth to try and heighten the hiss. He felt very little resistance in there so he pulled back and inserted a third finger. How much could he fit in there? No doubt he would need lubricant to do fisting.

'Do you object? If you object, I'll have to force the cum out of you,' he threatened, though he seemed to be making light of the situation rather than trying to scare Seth. Lenor dropped the cloth beside the bath and wrapped his hand around the man's cock. He spread his fingers wide so the young man would feel each finger individually as he worked back and forth along the shaft. he kept the head in his mouth and started to bob back and forth in a steady rhythm. He looked up at Seth with those rainstorm grey eyes, smiled with his eyes half-closed then moaned around the head of the slave's penis.

This was all he could do for Seth for now. He was sure their master would want first rights to the slave's arse. Lenor didn't want to think about what would happen to him if he actually had sex with the slave before the master. He just had to find out if the man responded well to men. That was all.

How could Seth say anything right now? His mind at the moment, was jumbled and all confused from all of this pleasure that was coursing through his head. "C-Can't focus p-properly," Seth groaned out, before a moan escaped from his lips again.

It was true that Seth had times, where he had to use toys and his own fingers on himself when he couldn't get anything. Especially, when he couldn't get the right type of lust he wanted.

"I don't subject at all. If you continue to be like this," Seth started off but stopped himself with how many more moans were coming out of him. He was starting to tighten around the fingers, as he moved against the fingers that were inside of his ass.

"L-Lenor, I think I am gonna cum soon~" Seth admitted now, as he was starting to really drip the delicious pre-cum from his own tip. "Can I do it? Can I have release?"

Lenor chuckled around Seth's cock, causing his mouth to vibrate around the organ. He took it deeper into his mouth and used his throat to swallow around the head a few times. He then pulled back entirely and licked across the head in one long stroke.

'Good boy, you're learning to ask permission,' Lenor teased. 'You may cum.'

The head slave could feel Seth swallowing his fingers in greedily. He thrust in then twisted his fingers from side to side before pulling out so he could insert a fourth finger. He began to spread his fingers and work hard against the prostate in order to make Seth scream. Perhaps if Seth screamed, the master would come down to join in the fun. Lenor would like that. He loved it when his master used him and left him wobbling on jelly legs.

The pre-cum was lapped up and spat out to the side. Lenor wouldn't and couldn't swallow any of that. He wouldn't swallow the cum either but he could hold it in his mouth. He would clean up the mess later, after he'd delivered Seth upstairs.

As Lenor continued to work on Seth's arse, he brought his other hand forward to stroke the tip of the other slave's cock with his thumb. He dug in slightly and wriggled his finger against the opening while his hand worked the glans and frenulum. He leaned forward again and began nipping softly at the shaft with his lips and teeth, just enough to hopefully cause Seth to wince. He then licked all the way up the shaft and pulled the skin of the head all ther way down to the base. His mouth opened wide and he took it in deep again. He kept pumping with his mouth and both hands to bring Seth to climax. He moaned loudly over Seth's cock and lapped up everything that leaked out, storing it in his cheeks until he could spit it out.

Seth looked down at Lenor, as he watched him do all of the licks while feeling the sucking at the same time. It was really doing some pleasure to the male. Hearing he was allowed, that was definately gonna set him off now.

"Thank you," Seth muttered under his breath.

Seth was pretty much at his max, he started to howl out his moans. He was only this loud when he was at his max. Seth was moaning and groaning, while other sounds were escaping from his mouth. So many confusing emotions were running through at the exact same time for him. Shaking his head, he let out one last loud groan.

That was when Seth came into Lenor's mouth, spurting out one big load while he panted. Panting for a moment, as he just tried to clear his head. Going to his knees, he tried to recovering his trace of though and what was on his mind.

"Lenor. Thank you, and I can tell you now so we don't keep this man waiting," Seth said as he started to tell him what he thought he would need. For a lot of the items, he gave what explanation he could remember for each of them. "That should be enough for you. I don't know if you will need something else, but I know..we have to do that..cleaning thing.."

Lenor was pleased to hear Seth say thank you. It meant his life would be easier if he behaved this way for the master. Although, Corrin had purchased the slave for his feisty attitude. He'd wanted a slave he could fight with and break. Seth may get sold on again if he started being obedient and compliant.

The head slave smiled and really got into sucking Seth off. He loved the moans he could extract from the other man. He loved knowing he could satisfy him. With all his experience as a slave, it wasn't surprising he had a few skills. He lapped and swallowed around Seth's cock while he continued to work his hand in and out of the man's arse. It wouldn't be long now, he was sure of it. He was almost expecting Seth to climax at any moment, even if the man neglected to warn him. Lenor took it all in his mouth and held it there while Seth stood there panting. He then spat out the cum like he had the pre-cum and rinsed his mouth out with a little of the bath water.

As soon was Seth was on his knees, Lenor was there cleaning the man over again to try to get the stench of sex off him. Seth was washed all over again and the shampoo rinsed from his hair. The head slave continued to listen to Seth's list of ingredients while he washed and rinsed the younger slave over. Finally, he was satisfied with the lack of human scent and sat back to admire his work.

'I guess you'll have to do,' he teased. 'Yes, it's time for your enema. The master does not like using dirty holes.'

The head slave stood up and walked over to the machine. He brought it over, careful not to get it in the cum he'd spat out, and put one hose in the bath water.

'All right, bend over the side of the bath and take a breath. It won't hurt too much. It's just going to flush you out,' he reassured. He picked up another hose with a long, red rubber nozzle on the end and waited for Seth to bend over.

Seth let him clean all over again, as Seth was pretty sedated from all of that pleasure he received. No fighting on his end, since he was starting to enjoy this other slaves company around. That nice sedated Seth turned though, when the enema was mentioned.

Seth narrowed his eyes at the other, before huffing out though. "Fine then, let's get this over with. I am not dirty either, I make sure to wash myself," Seth stated out before his attention turned to the machine. The machine did look the type that was used on some of his slaves or him when he was younger.

Seth had moved to bend over the edge of the bed, looking over at Lenor before looking at the wall now. The sedated obedient Seth had gone back to his spitfire attitude though. "You know, I was only being like that cause I was worried you were gonna do something to me or get me in trouble," Seth said, as he waited for it to start.

Would Seth tell Lenor that he actually enjoyed himself? Maybe. That was something he would not want to admit, because that could be used against him one way or another.

'You're a slave. The master and I have no idea what you've been used for before now,' Lenor replied. 'You could have been used as a cum bucket for all we know. I don't know when you were last fucked or when you, er, evacuated your bowels last. It's best to be safe.'

Lenor rested a hand on the man's arse as he bent over and moved the nozzle to press it up against the man's hole. He didn't press it in just yet, just held it there until Seth relaxed.

'If you say so,' Lenor replied simply. 'It seemed like you enjoyed it. That's all I need to know.'

The nozzle went in slowly, rubbing against the sides of Seth's anus until it was deep inside. It stretched him wide and Lenor kept pushing it in until it would go no further. He gave it a little more of a shove before he was satisfied it would not come out. He then started pumping the handle of the machine, which caused water to be sucked up from the bath and up into Seth's arse. It was gentle at first but as pressure built it got harder and harder. Lenor kept pumping as water burst from around the nozzle. Bath water spurted out from Seth's arse like a flood until there was nothing left inside him. Water went everywhere, including on Lenor, but he would clean it all up later.

Finally, the nozzle was pulled out of Seth's arse and Lenor patted him gently. He moved the machine away and went to get a towel. There weren't any clothes for Seth yet. Their master would want him naked. At least, that's what Lenor suspected.

'You can get out now,' Lenor instructed. 'It wasn't too bad, was it?'

Seth stayed where he was, as he leaned against the wall of the tub. Staying where he was, he was little frustrated from how he said it. "I would never be one!" Seth said with a growl leaving his lips. "You know I was starting to like you."

Seth felt the hand on his ass, as Seth looked at Lenor with narrowed eyes. Seth let out, as he braced for it to all start.

Seth felt the nozzle insert into his ass, as he tried to relax with it inside of him. Feeling it go deeper into him, he let out a groan. When it stopped moving, he relaxed some before he felt the water start to fill him up. Seth tried to stop any sounds, as he felt all of it build it up inside of him. There was so much pressure in him, before he felt it all release.

Seth's face was pretty red from having someone see him like that, as he felt a little shaky in his legs. Seth growled out, feeling the patting on his ass. Seth didn't need to be told twice about that, as Seth quickly climbed out of the tub.

"I hated that. It was bad," Seth said with a shake of his head.

'You're a slave. You don't get a choice in how you're used. If our master wants to pass your around his friends at a sex party, that's his right,' Lenor said with a sigh. It wasn't that he was trying to be mean, that's just the way things were for slaves. They had no choice in what happened to them and no choice who their masters were. There were some choices they could make though, such as how they reacted to the conditions forced up on them.

Lenor laughed as he walked over to get a drying sheet from the bathroom wardrobe.

'All right, it was bad. You'll get used to it,' he said in an amused tone. 'By the tenth time you're flushed out, you'll like the feeling of being clean on the inside. I even get hard from it sometimes because I know what comes after.'

Lenor shook out the coarse drying sheet and started to rub down Seth's body in a matter-of-fact fashion. It was all business and no pleasure, trying to get Seth dry as quick as possible so he could present him to the master. There was no shame as he rubbed up between Seth's legs and even wriggled the sheet up against Seth's hole or under his arms. When he was done, he wiped down his own chest and tossed the drying sheet over the puddle of water on the floor.

'Now what to do with your hair?' Lenor mused aloud. He came over and ran his fingers through it back and forth a few times. He'd never really paid attention to how humans did their hair. Asvang men always had their hair out long or tied back in alow pony tail. Women had their hair long too, often with beads and jewels in their braids. 'How do you normally style it?'

• Saga locked this topic