The Shrine Guardian who was pulled from the temple(me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Ms.Flair

2a5b11a9d09637fd2faee138e71c21d2.jpg

It was busy in the slave house in the underground markets today, as there was many buyers looking someone to take home with them. Even more then one for others who decided they wanted to buy more. One particular slave was off in his separate room, as it housed a big cage that could fit Shiro in his more human more or his demonic form.

Laying on the floor of the cage, as he could hear people on other side. Looking to the clock, he noticed that it was about to be time to fed again. Watching someone come into the door, as they had pushed the food through the slot in the cage before leaving.

Shiro moved to the food, as he started to eat what food was in there. There was some fruits and some meat in there as he scarfed it down. It was better then usual, did that mean something?

-

Today one of the slave sellers was there, ready to meet his next appointment that he had today. He was finally gonna be able to get that beast off his hands.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Ms.Flair

b97706b7a62b028257af33cc9008d87f--anime-guys-manga-anime.jpg

Yukie sighed his white hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he looked around the creepy park and frowned and walked around sitting on a rock. He of course had been dragged to a party....well his own party. But finding it to much work to put on such displays just to fit in or socialize...though who was he to talk he was still single and a loner.... He wandered around keeping in the shadows not caring for anyone to spot her and force him to socialize as he huffed unamused by the drinking.

"Make sure not to get drunk or you might get snatched up" another boy teased Yukie as he flipped the older kid off and continued brooding how much of a mess he would be cleaning up in the morning if they continued making mess and if the guests of the house got too drunk...

"Bloody Fucking parties every year" Yukie grumbled as he went outside to smoke making sure to stay clear of the other older youth since he was not yet ready to admit his father had planned another attempt to try and make his boy popular to hide the fact that they where dead broke and that his father himself was spirialing deeper and deeper into his addictions as he cursed and tried to keep back tears, it was hard on him having felt like this since mother had passed. It had made him cold hearted and in a way hating everything and everyone around him.

"it's no fun if you don't drink and trust me you should party more" his old man teased having followed yukie outside....as he smirked and leaned down his lips right next to his ear...."the groups would love it if you got a little to drunk and ended up with a girl in your room for once." The man whispered smirking as his father yet again was trying to force everything on his son and make him in his image, despite the poor boy being only twelve it was a hellish pressure only driving him more away from others and down a darker path of his own self destruction.

"You can kiss my ass for all I care.....I will never become like you" Yukie hissed as he sulked under his fathers glare already braced from the sharp slap that followed for disrespecting the head of the household. In retrospect he knew not to push his father but that’s all he could do lately Yukie being so unsure of where he was going in life and who he was it’s was the only way he felt in control. Like usual when he was needing an escape he went out to the frozen lake and walked around planning on yet again exploring the house and within it he wanted to know more of what the the strange man across town was like his curiosity burning inside him with a desire to learn who he was and possibly ask about all the strange symbols he had discovered inside last time he had trespassed.

Yukie at this time was sadly unaware of his other darker side at the young age of twelve, I mean sure he had had small hints while growing up but when he had asked his late mother about it she had played it off as him being very imaginative...many trips to the doctors office and he had been given medication and sent home despite the fact he felt like what he was experiencing was real. He always asked how and why he had ended up in this world he felt so out of place in and yet he called it home...he knew he couldn’t talk about his past with others.

The buildings in his dreams he came from where haunting and left him sick to his stomach at night when he tried to sleep, he was often suffering from a lack of sleep due to not wanting to go back to the hellhole of his past before he had been adopted by his new parents. From what he remembered, he was created and to the doctors was a creature not ment to exist...the fact he had accidentally discovered the horrid truth damaged his inner reality often causing him to question who he was and if the world he was and his place in the world.

Deep down he knew if he brought the forbidden subject up again he would just be sedated like the many times in the last year and taken to a mental hospital to clear his head and calm down. Lately though he had begged his father often to answer where he had come from or simple medical questions. Yukie frowned as he tried to clear his head and keep off of his forbidden subjectnot wanting to be sent away again as he continued walking across the ice...as it slowly cracked and with the next step sent him into the icy depths. He screamed out tryin to breathe only finding his lungs filling with ice water as he suddenly was surrounded by bright light.

“Fuck!” Yukie swore waking up in a cold sweat as he trembled the demon terrified of the same nightmare that every now and then played over his death. He covered his eyes with his arm as he tried to regain his postures so he would seem like he had woken up peacefully in the morning like his staff expected. He slowly crawled out of bed and looked around before standing up and heading to his personal bathroom as he turned on the hot water and stepped in his body finally relaxing. It had been over a thousand years since he had died and well what he would call his old home had become much more modern since the feudal era japan he had grown up in.

His father had been a high known king and unknowing to himself at the time he had been created to be a prince for his father to rule unchanging for many generations since he wasn’t suppose to age. His mortal death had been swift and just the other world taking him quickly when he had fell through the ice and once the they took him back home And he resumed with his duties he was assigned to before he had been stolen by those who had claimed to have created him. Now that he had come back he lived the last 1,000 years in luxury and comfort and easily ruled over his kingdoms but he had to admit his servents where right...he was lonely. So he had decided last night to go down and by a simple human to entertain him until it died and he would continue the process with his new pets so he would always have a companion.

He sighed as he got out and was instantly dressed by his servents and rushed downstairs to the beautiful breakfast laid out for him as he ate and took his sweet time since he was respected like a king they dared not go against him nor upset him for fear of his wrath. Eventually he finished eating and set out to the human realm easily breaking the veil between his beautiful shrine and the human world as he exited the doors and ignored the empty building already heading down to the street to pick out his new pet.

“Your so late!” Ayme scolded the older twin frowning as he held his shopping packages a few servents having gone out with him early to go shopping for their upcoming birthday. “I was afraid you had gotten stolen again by some human” he teased lightly before snuggling his twin kissing his head lovingly in a show of gentle love and support.

Someone met the twins in the building, as they led them off to a place where the boss was. It was a office inside of the building, as the boss looked at the two of them. "I am so glad you two will be taking Shiro of my hands," the man said before offering the paperwork over to them to sign. "I would have sold him for a higher price, but I just want him off my hands," the man continued to say.

When the paperwork was signed, the male had led two of them to where Shiro was. Opening the door, as Shiro's back was to them. "Shiro, I want you to meet your masters," the man said, as Shiro turned around to see the two males that were outside of him. Shiro moved closer to the edge of the cage, as he just looked them over. "Wow, you are so desperate to get rid of me so you give me to these two.." Shiro said with a roll of his eyes.

"I will leave you with him while I process the payment," the boss said leaving the three of them alone now. Shiro just shrugged his shoulders once, "You two serious? Didn't the guy tell you the trouble I caused these guys. I killed one of them, when they angered me.."

“...are you allergic to anything?” Yukie asked with a soft smile as he held his twins hand a little nervous. “We wanted to go get lunch” Yukie added as he hid behind Ayme just slightly clearly shy.

“We also request you wear our house robes so no one touches you” Ayme replied setting down the clothes as he scooted them over to Shiro with his foot. “Shiro my name is Ayme and this Is Yukie”

Shiro cocked his head out of pure curiosity, from the question that was asked toward him. "Your asking me if i'm allergic to anything? I don't know for sure, I never really left..the temple," Shiro said, some pain showing in his face before he tried to forget his old life at the moment. "You want to take me out for lunch? That's weird too.." Shiro commented under his breath.

Shiro looked at the clothing that was pushed over to him, as he started to back away from the side of the cage. Shiro started to laugh a little, not able to control himself. "You two are really dumb. I am not gonna listen to any of that stuff, and I rather wear those. I like the robes I am wearing right now," Shiro said between the laughs. He stopped himself, as he moved around his cage to go over where he had stored the last of his food he didn't eat.

Eating at the food that he had, as he moved to go lay down in the bed that was made with bunch of cloth and hay. "I'll take my chances and stay here.." Shiro now said with a little grin on his face.

“Wouldn’t you rather be able to go outside and wander around or do something fun? If you ask me always staying alone...you must feel really lonely sometimes” yukie replied not understanding why Shiro didn’t want to go with them as he looked to his older twin.

“...Shiro why don’t we give you afew minutes to bathe and change we will be waiting outside when your ready” ayme replied with a forced smile ready to tear the seller a new one for giving him such a disobedient pet. He pushed the clothes over more before unlocking the cage hesitantly.

Shiro had just finished the food that was in his hands, as he moved back over to the cage bars. Shrugging his shoulders at what was Yukie was saying, "I may like going outside and having fun," Shiro said before the other words started to affect him. He was a lonely man, and he knew that feeling from people walking by him. He missed his old life.

"You know I can't leave here with the cage being unlocked," Shiro commented with a roll of his eyes. Watching the man unlock the cage, he moved over to the cage door. Stepping out, as he laughed out a little. He walked over the clothing, running his feet over them and making a mess of them.

Shiro started for the front door, as he stretched out his body more. "Thanks for the release. I thought you two were smart," Shiro said leaving through the door and he started to run. While he ran, he had shifted into his more

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to get out of there.

He was stopped by some people, making sure Shiro wouldn't escape.

“My..so rude” Ayme replied with a frown as he picked up the beautifully embroidered kimono that was now wrinkled and quite dirty. “I have no tolerance for pets who don’t care for others feeling or their hard work in making them gifts” Ayme snapped quite pissed and heated now at his brothers ruined work as he pulled out a strand of black beads. “I’m going to bind you to our household with that you will become weak like a human and until you can prove yourself you will work among the servents until you repair every stitch and clean every smudge off of this kimono” Ayme snapped as he crushed the necklace the beads flying and wrapping around Shiros neck binding him. “With this binding you are also forbidden from leaving our side” Ayme added as he folded the kimono set and put it back in the spare bag his twin had brought it in.

Shiro thought about hurting the others, before he sensed magic surrounding him. Hearing the male words, he let out growls ready to hurt them before hurting rest of them. When it went around his neck, he let out howl out filling whole building. Collapsing to the ground, as he started to size down to a small version of his demon form before he was forcibly shifted back to his human form.

Shiro panted out, as he made his way over to them with anger filling his body. "You are messing with the wrong guy! People came to me for advice, I was a god to me!" Shiro yelled out. "Now..I have nothing!" Shiro said next, some tears falling down his face before he tried get them off his face.

Though he calmed down though, as he ran his hand through his white hair. "...I am sorry about that.." He muttered before moving to try to get the necklace but was filled with pain, yelping out in pain.

“...I have no need for a demon who has no respect for others that are of a high authority then him...” Ayme replied to the demons crying and fit as he glared and nudged his twin who looked frightened by what he had just witness and by the demon his brother was scolding. “Now then we will be heading home sadly we’ve missed our lunch appointment and will need to now eat at home” ayme explained as he huffed angrily and looked at the seller. “When I bought a bride for us I didn’t expect something so feral and cold hearted”

“...I don’t want him...” Yukie whispered finally speaking up as he held his ruined kimono close the poor demon on the edge of tears as he tried hard not to cry his heart somewhat broken and his excitement destroyed. “If he comes home with us he will destroy everything!” Yukie screamed before pushing past his brother and running out of the building afew servents following him home.

Shiro just rolled his eyes, not really caring that they missed the lunch appointment and that they had to eat at home. Hearing what the man was saying, did he just hear the term bride? Shiro wanted to laugh, why would they go through this system and not get one from different bride market that does for a living.

His ears could pick up the whispering but he couldn't make out the words. Though it became loud and clear for Shiro when Yukie screamed, running off like that. Shaking his head, as he looked to Yukie with his hands going into his robes pockets.

He was starting to feel bad, and it was a feeling he didn't like. "We have to go after your brother! I know I did bad but I didn't mean too. I was literally ripped from home.." Shiro said as he moved to touch Yukie hand but something happen. Some spark of magic made a connection between them so Yukie was able to see a memory of Shiro back in the temple.

-

The memory was of him lazying around on a bed of pillows with people bringing in food and drinks while kids ran around playing. There was a smile on his face but there was someone who was personally making sure Shiro was okay.

-

((sorry, i went a little wild there..))

“Don’t touch me!” Ayme snapped pushing shiros hand away as he glared not liking the demon who had broken his brothers heart. “...he is all I have and I won’t let anyone hurt him or break his heart and I swear you ever make him cry again and I will put you ten feet under and I’ll make sure you suffer” ayme hissed as he followed after his twin the servents whispering and watching before following one nudging Shiro to follow the servents never having seen their masters so angry.

Shiro let Ayme go ahead of him, as he listened to those words. "I can see this will all be fun for me," Shiro said. Shiro looked to the servants that were nudging him, he let out a growl before he went ahead. Following them, "I know to follow them.." Shiro said under his breath before catching up with atleast one of them. That statement earlier was still in his earlier? Was he bought as a bride?

"I want to know something. Why me, why not a different company for a bride."

“Well for one your cheaper...and for another reason as being yukie and I both decided to find one to share” ayme replied as he stopped at a huge big family home the Japanese castle quite beautiful and lavishly decorated. “You will need to bathe and get yourself cleaned up for lunch we don’t allow any filth in our home” ayme ordered slightly as he watched his twin head inside still hurt and heartbroken. “After you get presentable you need to make up with yukie” Ayme added as he looked the demon in the eyes. “I know you miss your old home but by now your temple is most likely abandoned we want you to live in your other for, and protect our home but we want to be able to trust you first”

Shiro listened to those words, hearing why they had gotten him in the first place. Looking at the huge castle, as he looked over the whole place. This place was bigger then what he expected really. "You have really big home," Shiro commented before he heard the first order. "I will bathe and clean myself once I am showed where the bathroom is. I will wear what robes you need me too," Shiro answered to the order. "I can make it up to your brother by cleaning that outfit out or starting to do that," Shiro continued to speak. When hearing the other talk about his temple like that, a loud monstrous growl escaped him.

"I dare you say that again. They would never destroy my temple.." Shiro said, showing he was oblivious to had happened since he been there for up to a month or two.

“Your temple is most likely gone...usually most are destroyed by nature or other consequences from the humans...but...if you wish I can send yukie out to look for it maybe clean it up a little and place it under our shrine as s guardian of our temple” ayme replied as he ushered one of the small servents to go prepare a bath the house full of younger servents learning their duties so they could go work better positions. “The bathroom is to the left...if you need anything just yell and a servent will help you” Ayme added watching his twin walk around in the beautiful gardens and sit by a pond to feed some small koi fish.

Shiro huffed out, hearing that as he looked away from the other male. "I don't know for sure," Shiro muttered under his breath. Shiro watched the servants, as his tail flicked around while his ears heard for any sounds. "Alright, I will go bathe up and get myself ready," Shiro said leaving to the bathroom. He asked for help, as he stripped down to be naked.

It wasn't long before he was done in bathroom, as Shiro was helped by a servant to be completely dressed in the robes that the twins wanted. He even got some flower pins in his hair, as he looked around the home. Starting to sniff around, he could the smell the food being cooked from the kitchen. Following the scent, he reached the kitchen to see there was a chef in their cooking the food.

Entering the kitchen, he watched from afar as he licked his lips. He just wanted to steal something, to snack on while he waited for the meal. "You must be the guy I heard talk about," the chef said. "I suggest you don't try to steal something or you may miss a finger or something close to that..in punishment."

“...if you cut off fingers you’ll piss off ayme again” yukie replied as he glared at the cook and walked in through a back door covered in mud and holding a dead wild boar the demon tossing it on the kitchen floor as he clearly refused to acknowledge his new mate.

"Oh I am sorry Master Yukie," the chef said with a bow as he moved to get to work to deal with the boar that was brought. It was Shiro who was in shock to see Yukie bring in such a big dead boar into the kitchen. Shiro moved over to where Yukie was, as he opened the door for him as he bowed his head a little. "Yukie, I want to talk with you privately. Its about what happened.." Shiro said, showing he wasn't all a feral beast and that he had humanity in him.

“What’s there to talk about you took a gift I made specifically a wedding kimono and walked all over it...you made your point very clear” Yukie replied giving Shiro quite the cold shoulder as he slipped off his kimono the male now just down to his shorts and kimono shirt as he put his messy clothing in a basket to be cleaned and cared for. “Why my brother brought you back is a mystery to me though I don’t care for feral beasts” Yukie added before tying his long hair up and went past Shiro the Fox demon clearly having to try harder to win Yukie back.

Shiro just kept his ground, not moving from where he was for now. He was about to say something, but noticed that Yukie didn't want to talk to him anymore. Hearing that comment about him being feral beast, he let out a sigh. The chef only shook his head, as Shiro watched Yukie leave. "Time to try harder," Shiro said going on ahead to follow Yukie. "Yukie please wait up...I'm sorry! I am sorry for being a jerk but I became this!" Shiro yelled out, apologizing for what he did. "I guessed you may not forgive me yet," Shiro said going off in different direction.

An idea came into his head, he thought a way to make Yukie to atleast get some forgiveness. He went off to find the ruined outfit, as he grabbed it before he tried to find out to try to clean it. At first he tried to use his magic, but went into hard scrubbing and work.

A servant came upon Ayme, looking at him with worry. "Are you sure about that demon? Why would they want him out in the first place.."

“Yeah it wouldn’t kill yukie to learn how to be around others and I want to get married and I know Yukie does to..he’s just upset” Ayme explained as he sat outside of the house sipping some wine and drinking. “I’ll have him sleep with me if you all are worried at most he should be a low level demon his binding is strong”

“...you’ll rip the fabric if you keep scrubbing so hard” yukie mumbled as he looked at the demon hate still in his eyes as he huffed and glared the man setting his dirty laundry down a smaller child hiding behind yukie as he looked at the scary demon before yukie went over to the washing area and unlocked the closet revealing a nice washing machine set. “Hot water and some soft soap usually get stains out and if not...they can soak in the crystal pool” yukie mumbled as he showed his young servent how to work the washer and how much soap to use.

The servant nodded its head, looking around the outside. "Yes and the demon didn't do well either. I am worried but be careful master. We all worry about both of you," the servant said before leaving the man's side.

Shiro stopped, when he heard Yukie speak as he turned to him. Shiro held the dirty piece of clothing, before noticing the servant. He sighed, "I was only trying to get you forgive me. I guess I am some mistake, but hey. I must be one for getting taken away from my old temple," Shiro said, placing the clothing down gently and even folded it.

Starting to walk away, but stopped in the doorway. "You won't to see me again Yukie. I am gonna get your brother to return me," shiro started. "I don't deserve someone like you or brother. I was the ass, and I may have caused trouble back in the villages," Shrio continued to say before heading away from the bathroom and went straight for the outside.

“...at least stay for dinner the boar was hard to find” Yukie mumbled as he quickly followed Shiro and grabbed his sleeve his face red as he looked away to shy to tell the demon how he felt as his hand shook lightly. “...d...don..uh...pl..please” yukie mumbled scared as he tried to speak up and tell Shiro not to leave and that he was just confused and scared and angry all at the same time the demon never having fallen in love before with anyone other then ayme who in a way could always tell what he meant and needed.

Shiro was too focused on the task, but was snapped out of it when his sleeve was grabbed like that. Shiro turned to Yukie, looking at the male that before him. Looking into his eyes, as he felt the other hand was shaking. Moving to place his hand on top of it, "Ssh. Stop shaking, your scaring me right now," Shiro said. "I will stay here," Shiro continued on before chuckling a little. Moving to touch his face before pulling his hand away from his face, "I can't even leave though. This keeps me from leaving huh," Shiro said moving to tug at the beaded necklace.

"You know, if you never use those organs or those discarded meat parts. I will gladly eat them."