Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory
    Shiki Okumura Rin Sebastian & Cloud

Re: The Shrine Guardian who was pulled from the temple(me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Shiro just kept his ground, not moving from where he was for now. He was about to say something, but noticed that Yukie didn't want to talk to him anymore. Hearing that comment about him being feral beast, he let out a sigh. The chef only shook his head, as Shiro watched Yukie leave. "Time to try harder," Shiro said going on ahead to follow Yukie. "Yukie please wait up...I'm sorry! I am sorry for being a jerk but I became this!" Shiro yelled out, apologizing for what he did. "I guessed you may not forgive me yet," Shiro said going off in different direction.

An idea came into his head, he thought a way to make Yukie to atleast get some forgiveness. He went off to find the ruined outfit, as he grabbed it before he tried to find out to try to clean it. At first he tried to use his magic, but went into hard scrubbing and work.

A servant came upon Ayme, looking at him with worry. "Are you sure about that demon? Why would they want him out in the first place.."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Calcifer Halloween - No Face Yuri Plisetsky

Re: The Shrine Guardian who was pulled from the temple(me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

“Yeah it wouldn’t kill yukie to learn how to be around others and I want to get married and I know Yukie does to..he’s just upset” Ayme explained as he sat outside of the house sipping some wine and drinking. “I’ll have him sleep with me if you all are worried at most he should be a low level demon his binding is strong”

“...you’ll rip the fabric if you keep scrubbing so hard” yukie mumbled as he looked at the demon hate still in his eyes as he huffed and glared the man setting his dirty laundry down a smaller child hiding behind yukie as he looked at the scary demon before yukie went over to the washing area and unlocked the closet revealing a nice washing machine set. “Hot water and some soft soap usually get stains out and if not...they can soak in the crystal pool” yukie mumbled as he showed his young servent how to work the washer and how much soap to use.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

The servant nodded its head, looking around the outside. "Yes and the demon didn't do well either. I am worried but be careful master. We all worry about both of you," the servant said before leaving the man's side.

Shiro stopped, when he heard Yukie speak as he turned to him. Shiro held the dirty piece of clothing, before noticing the servant. He sighed, "I was only trying to get you forgive me. I guess I am some mistake, but hey. I must be one for getting taken away from my old temple," Shiro said, placing the clothing down gently and even folded it.

Starting to walk away, but stopped in the doorway. "You won't to see me again Yukie. I am gonna get your brother to return me," shiro started. "I don't deserve someone like you or brother. I was the ass, and I may have caused trouble back in the villages," Shrio continued to say before heading away from the bathroom and went straight for the outside.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

“...at least stay for dinner the boar was hard to find” Yukie mumbled as he quickly followed Shiro and grabbed his sleeve his face red as he looked away to shy to tell the demon how he felt as his hand shook lightly. “...d...don..uh...pl..please” yukie mumbled scared as he tried to speak up and tell Shiro not to leave and that he was just confused and scared and angry all at the same time the demon never having fallen in love before with anyone other then ayme who in a way could always tell what he meant and needed.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Shiro was too focused on the task, but was snapped out of it when his sleeve was grabbed like that. Shiro turned to Yukie, looking at the male that before him. Looking into his eyes, as he felt the other hand was shaking. Moving to place his hand on top of it, "Ssh. Stop shaking, your scaring me right now," Shiro said. "I will stay here," Shiro continued on before chuckling a little. Moving to touch his face before pulling his hand away from his face, "I can't even leave though. This keeps me from leaving huh," Shiro said moving to tug at the beaded necklace.

"You know, if you never use those organs or those discarded meat parts. I will gladly eat them."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

“...I won’t feed my bride scraps” Ayme added as he smirked and was glad the two had made up a little the demon quite happy and drunk as he giggled and drunkenly went past them to their bedroom already flopping on the huge futon the room covered with exotic pillows and soft furs.

“...he’s drunk” Yukie mumbled shyly as he looked down still nervous around the fox demon as he looked at him for a moment before suddenly petting shiros ears and instantly moving away heading to the dining room his face of pure fear and embarrassment from giving in and touching the pretty fox ears.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

"I don't mind eating them though. I ate what I could as a shrine guardian," Shiro said with a shrug of his shoulders. Shiro noticed how Ayme was acting, remembering the ways of drunks from watching some from his own temple. The smell was also a giveaway.

"I noticed that," Shiro had said to Yukie before he felt the petting of his ears. Shiro actually purred out, and even let out a low groan while his ears were touched. That was one of his sensitive spots, one of the many.

Shiro stood there, not knowing where he should go. Should he go for Yukie or go for his drunk master? He decided what he needed to do, as he got one of the servants to drop off some water for Ayme while he went into dining room to Yukie. "Hey Yukie. You touched my ears.."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

“...I’m sorry...I know I’m not suppose to but...they where soft like ayme when he was younger he would change forms and run around as a wolf and his ears where always soft but he told me not to ever touch anyone’s here..” yukie explained not wanting to be scolded but he couldn’t have helped himself he was lonely and Shiro...didn’t seem so scary now.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Shiro stood there, not moving from where he was. Hearing what he said, he moved closer to him as he stretched his hand out to him. "Don't worry about it. I am not mad, it was just pleasurable for me if you touch them in a certain way," Shiro said to the male with his hand out still, but he put it at his side.

"I am not that scary. Kids use to play with me, and maybe I did something that I shouldn't have done. I don't really remember completely.."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

“Sometimes without warning demons turn feral or get taken away...” yukie mumbled as he sat down and curled up a little the demon trying not to cry as he looked up at Shiro. “And if they get taken they forget where they are or who they where and it can make them seem crazy and make others fearful of what kind of monster they secretly are” yukie mumbled his eyes a light shade of blood red as he just stayed in his small spot. “I was bad when I was younger and destroyed and hurt a lot of people...I might have hurt you and you might be where you are because of me” yukie whispered as the rooms temperature suddenly dropped inky black shadows of death coming up from the floorboards.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles