Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece

One Piece

How is there not even a thread dedicated to this anime? Or there is and I just haven't seen it? I looked through it. Either way though gahhhh, I'm on episode 531 and I just can't... this anime is so amazing. I was really turned off by the animation at first and also that it didn't seem like the kind of anime I usually watched. I'm used to darker ones and this to me seemed like a really ridiculous anime. Almost like a little kids show.

It proved me wrong though. When we got to Arlong I had tears streaming down my dace and I was hooked. I've been watching it off and on for about a year and a half now with a really good friend. We livestream the episodes we are on and watch it together.

Just wondering if anyone else fanfreaks as badly as me D; The fanart is so amazing too. All of the characters are so sexy. I just can't. I think I may have a problem. Am I really alone?
    Last edited by KohakuShadow; 12-20-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Credits
    ampiez Inventory
    Klaus von Wolfstadt Taki Reizen Frankenstein Coke
    Nope.It's just not you. Me too. ^ ^
    This anime teach me about friendship. When I had a fight with my friend,I was open this anime and that all.
    It's made me feel I'm not alone and don't give up.
    Fan art really truly amazing.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    yaoi_hoshi Inventory
    Noiz Yokozawa & Zen Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi Haruhiko Usami
    hello, I see your thread and open it, One Piece!!! love this dude!!! XD
    and you are not alone, XD
    I am a fanfreak of OP too~

when we got the Arlong? does it mean about Mermaid Island?
    I follow the manga in my country, that's why I think I left behind, ^^'
    maybe you can share something to me? :3 if you don't mind,

Credits
    1978 Inventory
    1978 1978 Ryuuichi Asami Roby - Star
    Sanji ... He's cool

Quote Originally Posted by yaoi_hoshi View Post
    hello, I see your thread and open it, One Piece!!! love this dude!!! XD
    and you are not alone, XD
    I am a fanfreak of OP too~

when we got the Arlong? does it mean about Mermaid Island?
    I follow the manga in my country, that's why I think I left behind, ^^'
    maybe you can share something to me? :3 if you don't mind,
    Arlong when he is first introduced at the beginning before Nami truly became a member of the Strawhats. Mermaid island is about 500 episodes in and where I am at now. If it took me this long to become obsessed then I must have had a lot of time on my hands haha! But yeah, I fell in love with it when I came to Nami's whole ordeal. More specifically as she was stabbing her arm hysterically. It had me bawling.

Quote Originally Posted by ampiez View Post
    Nope.It's just not you. Me too. ^ ^
    This anime teach me about friendship. When I had a fight with my friend,I was open this anime and that all.
    It's made me feel I'm not alone and don't give up.
    Fan art really truly amazing.
    And I haven't ever been so attached to a series that didn't have romance directly involved. Needless to say I pair a lot of the characters together but the fact that this series focuses on friendship and does it well enough has me in awe all the time. It was done perfectly. How the character join the crew, how they react together, how they grow individually and how they grow as a family.

And don't even get me started on the fanart. Man. There's such a wide variety too. There's sexy art, sad art and funny little doodles and all of it is amazing. The largest image folder on my computer is the one of all the One Piece art I've collected over the years. The doujinshis too, there are some really good artists and story tellers out there =O

Quote Originally Posted by 1978 View Post
    Sanji ... He's cool
    I 100% agree with you here. My favorite characters are definitely the trio. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. It doesn't hurt that are are all sexy motherfuckers.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    yaoi_hoshi Inventory
    he, the anime? 500? 0.0 that's cool dude, I always get it from my friends but when we graduate I don't know where must download it, plus, it must take so long to download it, XD

ah, I know that, I can't believe the cruel Arlong (that time) have a uhm... bitter past? ^^'
    I cry when read human's reaction towards the fish, D:
    but the cry not loudly as I watch Ace dead, DX

I LOVE ACE!!!!! XD but why he must die?!!! TT^TT
    bad Oda, lol

I absolutely ADORE Ace. I adore everyone really but I definitely learned to love him there towards the end. I had a friend who, before I had begun watching One Piece, would talk about Ace and his death and it made her so sad. I didn't really realize what the hell her problem was even after I started watching One Piece. I got to the part in Alabasta where they meet him for the first time and I was still like, "There's nothing too amazing about him? Except his nipples and bare chest. That's nice." Hahahaha!

But it definitely makes you love him there at the end and even more after he dies and you get to see his and Luffy's past.

And about Arlong... I suppose it doesn't matter who it is, we are all children at one point and something negative has to affect us to become something so terrible. I'm not surprised that he had a hard past simply because of his race. It honestly doesn't really change the fact that I hate his guts. I suppose though that without him Nami wouldn't be where she is now and she wouldn't be one of my favorite characters. Though I can't really choose any favorites... ;_; I love them all so much.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    yaoi_hoshi Inventory
    yeah I cry too, TT^TT
    its like I cry when Itachi dead,
    yeah the past, SABO, XD and Luffy alone now, D: (doesn't count his crew) or maybe Sabo still alive? haha....

well, I have same problem with you, first I love Zorro, but when read Ace part when he confront Kurohige I start love him, and then he dead, so sad, D:

lol, yeah, I suppose I agree with you,
    hey, and I love all of them too, they are so cool, XD

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I, personally, believe that Sabo is alive. Unfortunately a lot of people look at this as a negative thing because of the fact that his death was such a huge part of the story line and it contributed greatly to who Luffy is now. There are quite a few things hinting towards him being alive though and I honestly believe that when they are reunited it will probably be one of the best scenes in the anime/manga.

Luffy is adorable for one and for two... he is strong both physically and mentally. Ace's death was so dramatic for him because obviously it was his brother... but the fact that it was his second brother that died I think is what made it that much worse. There's this fanart floating around on the internet I've seen a few times and it has a caption with it, "Death of a brother followed by another."

Luffy couldn't protect either of them, Sabo mainly because they were so young and he was killed by something much larger than any of them and Ace because he simply wasn't strong enough. Or actually, to be honest, it was Ace's hotheadedness that got him killed in the end. Unfortunately he made a point to mention multiple times that he doesn't run from a fight and in the end that got him killed.

But yeah, both their deaths have had a huge impact on Luffy and how strong he is now. But he's not a bad guy, he's so good and he's so kind. To give him so many things he loves and then take them away. It seems far too ruthless to be the end of things. Sabo is going to come back and Luffy will be happy again. I like to believe that.
    Last edited by Subconscious_domain; 12-05-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    yaoi_hoshi Inventory
    yeah, I believe that too, that's why I really hope there are the scenes where Luffy will meet Sabo,
    he.... I think all people will love it when Sabo still alive, he is another guy I like in OP (well, I like all of them after all, :/)

yups, and he is so different from before, not just his strong but he is more mature too, ^^ I love that side of him,
    although his stupidity still there, lol

yeah, I think its kinda right, Ace is such kind of person, that's what make me love him, :3
    and he dead to protect his beloved little brother,

sure dude,
    and I wait that too,

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast