Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: [ In the company of shadows ] by Santino & Ais

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

duuuuude... what a mess. like i said, i didn't follow him, so i don't know the real story here (about the cancer & all that). but from this statement, if SH really commit a fraud, and indeed there's no real Santino Hassell, i think we will soon find out. i mean, those publishers will have to do something about this right? or if they don't i believe there would be a big consequences (drop in sell etc.) are they willing to cover up this & take the risk or investigate & let people know the truth. hmm.. i'm curious as heck hehe..

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Riki Inventory
    Haruka Shuui YO YO Birthday - Riddle 5

Let's wait and see @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

As weird as this sounds, let's hope He exists XD.

3. The following user likes this post by Riki:

i hope too. i mean, the whole plot is neat & well planned if SH is not real. SH even went to book signing/attended interviews. look at his website. if that person imposed as SH i thought it's funny as hell. how can all these happened w/out anyone noticing until now? they deserved an oscar if all these were indeed fabricated & people didn't realized it

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Riki Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] XDDDDD.

I thought so, too. 'These haters don't know what to say anymore' but then someone showed me this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and I was like 'OMG, this has happened already'. Then, came Santino's reply, and now I'm stuck here without knowing what to believe XD.

holysh$$t duuuuuude hahaha someone already did this??! okay. i'm still with my stand which i don't mind if they wanna used pseudo name, falsified gender & now i wanna add another one on my list; created fictional character for writer. there you go. i don't mind. but as long as no pity money involved. we're all buy the books bc of the great story right? & not bc of the writer's personality/looks (that's not entirely true bc it has a little impact as well hee)

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Riki Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], well, I don't mind pen-names but I don't like when people invent they went through difficult things... because there are people who really went through hardships and are hurt by those.

Anyway, it still remains to see if it is true or not but Riptide has [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] now that they ended their contract with Santino... this doesn't look good at all.

8. The following user likes this post by Riki:

there go my hope. crashed so hard.. if riptide do that, i feel like many will follows. i heard riptide kinda big deal bro.
    and i wonder, SH is not denying anything & wrote something else that made fans unsatisfied. it sound bs. but yeah. i think we got the verdict here, buddy.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Riki Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] well... Santino just deleted his twitter account...
    Who needs Netflix when you can have all the drama you want in the mm category XD

don't tell anyone. i actually love drama like this hahaha.. but, really dude? whoa. when i think back, i don't read SH other works other than ICoS. i don't know why.. but i didn't deny, SH is a good writer tho. but all these are messed up, dude. i feel bad for SH.. ha

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] buddy, i tried to look SH on FB but that one is deleted as well? all i can find is Megan Erickson's FB. and she seems upset about the issue. they're co-writer for a cyber love book series, i think. this is big, dude

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles