Page 123 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1327
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"Good lad. Though I'll make sure to ask you when you can actually hold a decent conversation and seem more there" Ayme whispered his hand reaching for a nipple to play with, instantly twisting and pulling the soft bud. Smirking Ayme continued lightly tormenting the mans buds making sure not to really hurt him but to cause him some excitement and slight erotic pain. Moving his other hand to Leroy's hip Ayme easily started thrusting deep inside Leroy going very slow. As Ayme continued to move his hips at a very maddening pace he could only look down at Leroy his eyes also watching to make sure he didn't take it to far an accidently hurt Leroy. Ayme over the last five years had learned from a few of his worldly fucks how to become more assertive, more you could say in control of how he could make a person feel while being fucked.

While his time away had only caused destruction back home for Ayme it was a great way to widen his horizons and learn more about the world. Despite his addictive time away Ayme hadn't been shamed for liking sex until he started doing harder drugs to numb his sadness. This had led to him having a breakdown and ending up with the wrong lovers who had in the end taught him a few lessons on treating others better. Ayme knew that he was a sexual monster and after one kind lover and some actual therapy plus some soul searching....well he had learned to embrace it and not only flaunt it but to use it to his tastes. As Ayme looked down at Leroy he could only desire to drive the man mad, but knowing Leroy's health and mental state Ayme could only tease and fuck the man a few times.

Past Ayme wouldn't have given any thought to how he treated his lovers leaving them on the floor begging for more or even his love, even though he only saw them as a sexual relief nothing more. Having learned so much about love over the years and even now he was still learning given proof with his fan club who had waited so patiently and with Gordon who despite his messed up ways had the right idea in theory...it just failed in practice. Pulling Leroy's hips up more Ayme easily picked up to a faster pace alternating between long and fast strokes his cock rubbing the insides of Leroy's tight slit over and over. Moving his hand over to the other untouched bud Ayme was smart enough not to hurt the mans sensitive nipples knowing overstimulation could cause pain and end up taking away any pleasure he was looking to achieve. Moaning a little as his hips moved easily inside of Leroy Ayme looked at his lovers beautiful face and body that he missed so much.

"I'm sorry I left you. I won't leave you again...I-I've learned so much what love is and the forms it takes" Ayme whispered as if trying to reassure his lover that he would stay forever by his side not only as a master but as a caring and supportive lover. Gently moving closer to Leroy's face Ayme rested his forehead against Leroy's. "I'm sorry for treating you so horribly before, I won't do it again" Ayme whispered giving Leroy his word that they would be better that their sex despite Aymes over dominating nature would still be filled with a deep love. While Ayme would have other lovers in and out of his life he wouldn't ever abandon or make Leroy feel neglected like before. Leroy and Derrick where such a deep part of his life and who he was. To him...hurting and ignoring them would feel like he was cutting off his own arm.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

Leroy moaned into the handkerchief as Ayme yours with his nipples which was standing hard in excitement. The buds were several times larger than they were five years ago and likely that many times more sensitive, and as Ayme twisted them it sent such powerful waves of pleasure across his body that he almost came again. The slow grind Ayme was making with his waist certainly didn't make things easier, with all the sensations grinding his mind he was easily reduced to a broken mess moaning and groaning, his body squirming and shivering desperately needing more pleasure. Ayme's kind loving words didn't even register in his broken mind and all he wanted was for his master to give him a good fucking.

Luckily Ayme soon began to pick up pace, and as his erection claimed the pussy as his own it didn't take long for him to be pushed beyond his limit. With a loud groan and an almost violent spasm he squirted yet again while his eyes rolled back, and once the peak of his ecstasy passed the man fell limp and passed out.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Ayme moaned at the sudden squeezing and next thing he knew Leroy had came again and passed out leaving Ayme still rock hard and confused. Pulling out from Leroy Ayme made sure to check his lovers vitals. Seeing they where fine he groaned a little frustrated and clearly still horny. Fixing his pants and redressing Ayme slipped his glasses on before carrying Leroy who he had wrapped in a blanket up to his home. Noticing the kitchen light on he peeked in seeing an old friend.

"Fixed the tub, found out it was a bottle cap stuck in the drain." Blue explained with a smirk his hot pink hair making Ayme blink and rub his eyes. "Go finish what your doing" Blue added mentioning to the strange man wrapped in a blanket. Nodding Ayme took Leroy upstairs to his bed and tucked him in making sure he was comfortable and somewhat cleaned up. Going back downstairs Ayme watched for a moment curious by the fact his good friend was actually here.

"...how did you find me?" Ayme asked taking a seat at the table that contained a gift of cake and some snacks.

"You've been playing with many mafias. How wouldn't I find you...when a bunch of men come in buying chains and cement you learn quickly how to keep them happy. I'm friends with a few who work for them, asked about their stitching they let me know who and where you where. But don't take it as them being loose lipped the one I visit is fucking my brother." Blue explained with a happy smirk drying his hands on Aymes apron he borrowed.

"Didn't know you had a brother" Ayme added helping himself to a slice of cake.

"You've met him. Just never really talked I think you fucked him once at the convention" Blue explained with a shrug before taking a seat clearly happy to see Ayme. "I took the liberty of letting myself in to do some light cleaning and repairs. Also made dinner" Blue explained with a loving smile his hand taking Aymes for a moment.

"Always so loving and laid back. Why you choose to stay I have no idea" Ayme mumbled continuing to eat his cake. "Leroy is back though and sleeping upstairs. Try to behave a little last thing I need is you having to much fun. Don't forget I know how lustful you are" Ayme teased before checking the time on his phone. "I need to do a round of checks wait here for me and we can eat" Ayme mumbled quickly rushing off to go do a last round of checks before closing up

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

A few hours after Ayme had taken Leroy upstairs Derrick arrived at the clinic and was curious when he saw the lights of the kitchen on. Wondering did Ayme decided to cook himself he entered the clinic and announced: "Ayme I'm here!" He headed towards the dining room and was surprised to find Ayme having dinner with a young man with rather colorful hair. "I assume that you're the one who cooked dinner?" Walking towards him he extended his hand for a handshake :"I'm Derrick. Nice to meet you." He then turned towards Ayme and asked: "Is he going to stay here for the night?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Ayme is a shit cook unless you want your kitchen burned black." Blue explained with a smirk eyeing Derrick up and down. "My name is Yen, but I prefer using my stage name Blue" Yen explained with a smile happily shaking Derrick's hand.

"He's crashing in the second guest room. Leroy is in my room which if you want you can crash in the third guestroom. Place has five rooms including mine" Ayme explained making Derrick a plate so he could sit down and join them. "Blue was doing a welfare check making sure I wasn't dead most likely he just wanted to fuck. He only has me as a lover so he's quite lonely" Ayme mumbled making Blue blush but it was clear he was turned on by Ayme's humiliating words.

"Blue likes to be dominated he doesn't trust easily hence why he only takes one lover the last one almost killed him so he only takes one 'master'" Ayme explained sipping his ice water.

"I'm comfortable around Ayme and you two its one of the reasons why I could let myself in." Blue admitted still quite shy with Leroy and Derrick despite knowing he could trust them.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Thank you." Derrick smiled as he saw Ayme making him a plate and he joined the two at the table. As he suspected the young man was one of Ayme's lovers and he observed the young man carefully as he interacted with Ayme. At least from first impression he seemed none threatening and trust worthy enough. He raised an eyebrow when Ayme mentioned Leroy was in his room right now and asked: "I assume that means he's doing better? That's good to know."

Derrick raised an eyebrow when Ayme said bluntly that Blue likely came here for sex, and he had a preference for being dominated and that his last master before Ayme almost killed him. "Well... looks like you too have quite a lot in common. Keep running into trouble huh?" Derrick said as he turned to look at Blue and smiled: "At least you're in good hands now... Same goes for you too Ayme."

After dinner Derrick volunteered to clean the dishes as thanks to Blue for his cooking. After emerging from the kitchen he found the two in the living room and asked: "So.... about our sleeping arrangements... I assume you're not going to be in your own bedroom tonight?" He took a glance at blue then turned back to Ayme: "You know we could save the trouble of making two beds and just... make one."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"He's not 100% but he's at least stable enough to sleep in a real room and bed for the night" Ayme explained with a shrug. "Honestly I didn't know about his past it was just a see each other and we sort of clicked. We met at a medical convention before I moved in with Leroy. Didn't know we met before until he saw a picture of Yoh."Ayme explained finishing his food before getting up to grab more to drink

"The members clients aren't allowed to talk so we never would have noticed each other. If it wasn't for us both having strong memories of the place we wouldn't have given each other a second thought. While I lived under a trial program I was at least more socialized growing up" Blue teased getting an eye roll from Ayme who moodily sipped his drink.

"Blue has volunteered his medical records and has been tracking down a few other members of Yoh's club. I'm looking for anyone who might have obtained samples of my organs or blood. Hell the thing we are looking for is successful organs that lived after being transferred from my body" Ayme explained clearly having cut out some work for Blue. " In return he gets free room and board and I get more credit in life skills having him home to cook, plus...having an extra pair of hands to help with my needs will keep me sane if you get busy" Ayme added before taking his nightly medication. As the two left Derrick to finish dishes Ayme sat to work on some papers while Blue settled down in front of the tv laying his head on Ayme's lap.

Looking up from his computer Ayme stretched as he listened to Derrick. "No, at the moment its best Leroy takes my room its more familiar to him. And I don't mind sleeping elsewhere for the night" Ayme explained raising a brow at Derrick's next words.

"....oooh is he suggesting a fun sleep over?" Blue asked Ayme clearly wanting Ayme to agree with Derrick's idea. "You know you want to have fun~ you've been uptight and throbbing all night" Blue added making Ayme push the male off of his lap and glare down at him. "Don't glare you'll get wrinkles" Blue added with a small smirk happily skipping over to Derrick and, wrapped his arms playfully around him. "You know you can't say no~ it was your idea to have a harem" Blue added in a teasingly singsong voice.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Derrick listened to Ayme describing their past, it would seem that they managed to come up with a mutually beneficial scheme for each other. While he was certainly not against Ayme having other lovers he was curious as to just how much of that was convenience and benefits, and how much of it was genuine affection, or even love. In any case the pink haired young man certainly had his charms and when he picked up Derrick's hint he was eager to play along. Derrick smiled as Blue hopped near and wrapped his arms around him. Reaching a hand for the young man's butt he gave it a firm grip as he turned his gaze towards Ayme and chuckled: "He's right Ayme, you don't get to have a harem while leaving all your lovers unsatisfied... I haven't touched you in years and I think it's about time I get a piece of you." He then looked at blue and held his chin up to press a soft kiss on his lips then said: "I assume you don't mind sharing? "

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Never minded in the first place" Blue whispered with a small blush finding Derrick rather charming and seductive. "Have to say I might have to watch out for you, your quite to easy and eager to please" Blue added with a smirk still trapped in his lovers arms. "Hopefully you can keep up. Ayme and I share one small trait and that's stamina and recovery time. I'm no match for Ayme but I can hold my own and more" Blue whispered playfully biting Derrick's ear making sure he was rubbing the act in Ayme's face just a little.

"Don't torment me more. Its cruel" Ayme grumbled as he walked over and snuggled into the two wanting to be included. Nuzzling into Derricks neck Ayme kissed his lover ever so gently. "You don't get to ignore me" Ayme whispered not wanting to be left alone the harem he had collected making for a life full of lovers and constant company to keep away the loneliness.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Well dear Blue... I'm not exactly easy to satisfy myself..." Derrick chuckled as he pressed a teasing kiss on the man's cheek, knowing that would draw their common lover close, and as expected Ayme came to them eagerly wanting to join the action. Derrick moaned as Ayme kissed his neck he could feel the ember of desire which have laid dormant for the past five years reigniting. As his hands roamed all over the two man Derrick nuzzled into Ayme's silky hair and kissed on his head lovingly then said: "Should we move to the bedroom now?"

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles