You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Nacho cheese fries? Nice choice." Derrick smiled as he went over to the food truck and made his order. The food soon came and Derrick chuckled when he saw Ayme fixing his hair in that rather messy but cute manner. As they began window shopping while casually snacking on the fries Derrick said: "Well it really depends on the hobby or interest of the couple, but generally speaking a date involves going shopping togetherayne buy a few gifts to impress the other, eat some snacks, find some nice quiet place to relax and chill, maybe see a movie, and depending on the timing a nice romantic dinner and if the relationship is advanced enough, followed by a reservation at some luxury hotel, leading to a grand finale of a nice fuck to end the day. Of course we don't have to follow that to the letter and there's plenty of wiggle room like for instance it doesn't have to be a hotel room, the back seat of my car or even a back alley would do just fine. But all things considered I think it sounds like a pretty good plan don't you think?"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“I could stand to get some dinner and a movie” Ayme shyly admitted as he took a bite of his fries his eyes scanning his surroundings trying to take everything in. “As for sex, we can make time. As long as we don’t fuck in an alleyway at least not on the first date” Ayme teased ever so playfully the male slowly starting to relax. “Now on the topic of a movie. Which to see scary murder flick or super romantic flick?” Ayme asked pondering the choices he had seen while browsing the tv channels at the clinic. “I’m fine with anything as long as there is buttered popcorn” Ayme added stoping for a moment as he looked into a shop full of old antiques and many strange items the man at the counter helping an older lady. Staring for a moment longer Ayme just watched the two as of deeply studying the man trying to place where he had seen his face before

Derrick was glad yonder that Ayme's mood has improved, clearly the nacho cheese fries had done it's work, though of course he wasn't going to give the food truck all of the credit. As they surveyed the various stores while finishing what's left of their fries Derrick thought about Ayme's questions: "Hmmm honestly I am not really a fan of either. Romantic flick isn't my thing and horror movies....Ugh..." Despite the man's best efforts to hide it, you could see the former mafia boss physically flinch from the thought of watching a horror movie. He seemed too eager to change the subject as he said: "Popcorns sounds nice though. Dobyou usually have them sweet or salty?" As they made a stop at an antique shop Derrick suddenly noticed Ayme observing the store clerk helping out an elderly customer. "Is there something wrong?" Derrick asked as he looked at Ayme's puzzled expressions: "Someone you knew?"

Ayme smirked at Derrick catching the small flinch keeping in mind he should put on more scary moves once in awhile to tease the all powerful male. As Derrick asked him a question Ayme seemed to half hear it taking a few moments before answering he enjoyed salty popcorn. Standing and looking in at the window it was if Ayme was stuck in his own world his mind trying desperately to figure out where he had seen the older man. “I’m trying to think why he’s so familiar....I feel like I should remember him like if I don’t I won’t be able to forget about it” Ayme muttered not wanting to go any closer to the male. It was if for Ayme hours where passing as he stood in front of the shop for a few minutes the old man stopping and looking at the two.

Walking over the man stood outside of the shop looking in. “See anything you like Ayme?” The man asked with a small playful smirk. “Of course anything you want you can have I owe you and Yoh that much” he whispered before going back inside Aymes face going a little whiter his eyes staying fixated on the man.

As Ayme continued to state at the clerk Derrick noticed that his face was getting paler, which given his complexion was making him look quite sickly indeed. Then the man approached Ayme and offered to give Ayme anything in the store, presumably for a favor he owed Ayme and Yoh of all people. The mention of Ayme's former captor, seagate father figure and murder victim clearly disturbed Ayme

Seeing this Derrick grabbed Ayme's face and turned the albino against himself: "Hey look at me Ayme loom at me! Whatever happened in the past it doesn't matter. Yoh is gone and you have me, Leroy and Misha back now!"

“Fuck...I didn’t think any of them actually could survive it...thought Morgan was just a fluke. He’s...he was suppose to die ten years ago but he got a touch younger” Ayme whispered burying his face in Derrick’s chest his body instantly panicking. “There’s to many people...to many involved with me and that have peices of me wh-what if they heal like I do?” Ayme asked his voice cold and terrified as he whispered out his fears. Looking at Derrick with tears in his eyes Ayme could only keep from throwing up his stomach twisting. “I can’t go anywhere. He. He has eyes everywhere he knows everyone and everything Morgan can easily find me and us and-and” Ayme added his voice showing a panic that was unusual for his personality the sheer fear almost causing the man to hyperventilate.

“I-I can’t breathe...I need an inhaler there’s one in Yohs office” Ayme gasped having felt with these panic attacks before with Yoh when dealing with the organ buyers and through the surgeries. “Take me home now please! Please! We need to tell Harold to keep the kids with them. They can’t come live with us now!” Ayme added his lungs struggling to figure out what to do and how to operate under such a panicked mind.

"Ayme are you okay? Ayme? Ayme!" Derrick called nervously as he saw Ayme getting more and more agitated and began hyperventilating. He quickly dragged the albino away from the antique shop and took him to a quiet corner. Pushing Ayme against the wall he stared directly into the man's red eyes and said in a firm tone: "Get yourself together Ayme! Yeah that bastard got the better of us all, but we didn't know of his existence back then. Now, we know, so we can prepare, we can make sure that he wouldn't be able to harm us. But if you let fear control you, if you let yourself get paralyzed by paranoia then he wins! I'm not gonna just stand here and let that bastard win you hear me? You're gonna take the twins back and we're going to build a life together, not a life of hiding in fear but a proper, HAPPY life! Have I made myself clear?! Now calm the fuck down and man up!"

“How can you protect us when you have up all the power you had” Ayme whispered not even noticing how much of a low blow his words where. Looking away from Derrick Ayme still was a nervous wreck the man not trusting his words. “Everyone that could help me and that use to protect me can’t. I. Am. Alone.” Ayme whispered his voice not shaking as he looked Derrick in the eyes. “Say what you want and promise me everything will be fine, but I’m not stupid” Ayme added with a frown pushing Derrick gently away not wanting his touch. “Don’t you dare tell me to calm down or get over it. You could leave when your home and life was in danger I don’t have that luxury!” Aymes cold voice snapped pushing Derrick more so away not wanting him any closer.

“I left when things got hard and look what happened. I tried to fucking get away from Morgan and took matters into my own hands and now look at the mess I’m in he could easily create more people like him to send after those I love!” Ayme finished his body still shaking but more so out of an angry panic. “Don’t you dare tell me to calm down because I don’t handle things like you want...I don’ need someone who can easily walk away telling me how to feel.” Ayme finished his words full of venom as he started walking to the parking garage. “I’ll see myself home” Ayme snapped clearly wanting to leave without Derrick.

"Walk away? You honestly believe that I could just.... walk away?" Derrick stood there dumbfounded for a moment after Ayme pushed him away. But that shock quickly turned into anger as he dashed up towards Ayme and grabbed his hand and roared: "When have I ran Ayme, when have any of us ran? It was YOU who ran! I wanted us to work, even Leroy was ready to give it a shot despite how much he must have hated the idea. I don't fucking care if you're having one of your fucking mental breakdowns or whatever but things don't just fucking come out of your mouth without the thought already inside your head somewhere! Do you really think that I care for you so little that when trouble comes I'll just ditch the whole thing and run? DO YOU FUCKING HONESTLY THINK THAT WAY?! I won't let anyone, not even YOU question my love for you, you fucking hear me!?"

Derrick panted heavily to catch his breath as you could see the tears in his eyes. He understood that Ayme had issues and their situation was challenging, he understood that Ayme must be scared and anxious and his special condition certainly made it all worse, but to hear that Ayme think he could give him up even after everything they've been through really broke his heart. But he managed to suppress his feelings and after letting out a heavy sigh he said: "I think it's best that we both cool our heads a bit... I'll let one of the guards take you home."

“I don’t need any of you in my life. I was fine being alone before, and I’m fine being alone now” Ayme whispered pushing Derrick away all the more as he pulled out his phone and called for a ride leaving Derrick standing alone. Ayme hater himself for who and what he was. Pushing Derrick away like that was the only thing he could do to keep him safe and out of Morgan’s clutches and away from the mess he had grown up in. As the driver pulled up Ayme got in without a word trying to keep from crying or even breaking like that again the man pushing everything deep down inside. Derrick in a way was right...he needed to get his shit together even if it meant facing his fears alone. After the ride back Ayme got out of the car and went up to the clinic changing the sign to closed before going up to his home.

“Your back...” Musharraf added caught off guard and covered in paint as he looked at Ayme from the kitchen. “You look like shit and in need of a drink” the male added washing his hands in the kitchen before offering Ayme a beer the albino going and sitting on the couch to drink. Looking at Ayme for a moment Misha grabbed the case and sat beside him letting him get afew beers in before asking. “Want to talk?” Misha asked with a small sigh holding Aymes hand for a moment before he pulled away.

“I’m taking a month off of work...I just want to sleep and stay inside” Ayme whispered his voice shaking a little as he looked down at another victim in his life. “I want to be alone. Just please” Ayme whispered before grabbing the case of beer and headed to his room to sleep in his closet liking the familiar enclosed surroundings.

“Fucking hormones on everyone today” Misha mumbled before getting up and going out to work leaving Leroy and Ayme locker in the house the man setting the alarms.

Leroy was taking a nap in the bed when he heard someone's footsteps entering the room. "Ayme... Is that you?" He muttered as he rubbed his eyes and sat up from the bed, only to see the albino walking into the closet and closing the door behind. "Ayme? What's going on?" He asked as he got off the bed and walked towards the closet door and knocked on it a few times, hearing no responses Leroy was left in a peculiar situation unsure what to do. If he were the man five years ago he would've opened the closet door without any hesitation and asked Ayme what was going on, then perhaps tried to comfort Ayme as clearly something was bothering him. But now, he was far less sure of himself.

Not knowing what to do he simply sat down on the floor with his back leaned against the closet, thinking that at least he should be as close to Ayme as possible and soon enough he fell asleep once more. His sleep was peaceful at first, but a couple of hours in he began to groan and moan as nightmares haunted his dreams.

Listening to Leroy asking if he was alright Ayme gently rested a hand on the door wanting to let him in but he just couldn’t at the moment. He couldn’t drag Leroy down with him he was already hurt so much and needed a safe place to recover...it wasn’t fair for Ayme to make him afraid. Staying in the closet Ayme was quiet laying on the floor and staring at the ceiling he couldn’t sleep only able to let his mind fret and keep obsessing about his problems. Sighing softly Ayme listened to Leroy wondering if he was alright, peeking out he noticed Leroy had fallen asleep and seemed to be rather upset. Quietly popping out of the closet he gathered blankets and pillow and his lover setting them both down in the closet.

Nuzzling into Leroy’s chest Ayme his with him under the warm covers wanting to hide away with the first person he ever trusted. Leroy to him was special he could live without everyone else but the ache from loosing and leaving Leroy was different then the one he felt for Derrick and Misha. It was the same dull ache that hurt him when he did visit the twins and went home without them. Holding onto Leroy just a touch more Ayme wished he hadn’t left and hurt everyone the way he did...it seemed to him he only could hurt those that got close to him.

Leroy was moaning in his sleep as he was haunted by nightmares, but suddenly he felt himself wrapped up in something warm and soft, and then a familiar warmth came beside him and that warmth quickly blew his nightmares away. He spent the rest of the night sleeping peacefully and by next morning he woke up feeling pretty well rested. When he opened his eyes he was rather confused as first, after all he fell asleep on the bedroom floor and even with the curtains blocking the window there should be some light coming into the room, and yet there was only darkens in front of his eyes. For a moment he thought he had a long nice dream of reuniting with Ayme and he was actually still trapped in "Ayme's", Morgan's dungeon, but the warmth coming from the man snuggling against him proved otherwise. Caressing Ayme's hair lovingly he enjoyed the peaceful moment and waited for his lover to wake up.

Feeling the touch Ayme moved away groggily confused by the touch before noticing it was probably Leroy. “Fuck sorry...you must have wondered where you where” Ayme mumbled turning on the flashlight on his phone that lit up the nicely sized closet. Looking at Leroy Ayme moves a few pillows against the wall making a makeshift soft couch. “You where moaning in your sleep and seemed upset, so I moved you closer to me so you weren’t alone” Ayme explained the man feeling empty inside. To Ayme it felt like nothing mattered or existed as if he never really gained his freedom. “I’m...hurting inside and I can’t explain it so I’m exploding on everyone and...I feel angry and sad at the same time but can’t figure out why.” Ayme whispered not sure what to do but it was a great comfort to have Leroy so close again and in a way it made him feel safe.

“Derrick and Misha...they met me after I had learned how to adapt to everything. They never saw me before the convention. They don’t understand this twisting feeling inside of me” Ayme whispered not really knowing how to explain the pit of fear despair and anxiety he was experiencing by being blindsided by his past. Ayme couldn’t help but confide in Leroy even if he couldn’t help or really process how he felt it still helped Ayme feel like one part of his life was stable and felt normal. Looking down at his hands Ayme was unsure if he should even continue exposing to Leroy why he was so off lately why he was throwing himself into a life he wasn’t sure he wanted or needed.

“I met a man...he knew me when I was quite young it was when my parents stopped coming by and I stayed with Yoh and traveled around with him. This man I think needed a heart transplant to live and was willing to look the other way and let Yoh test out how far he could push my regeneration and was trusting that someone like me could heal after you showed him a demonstration. I never knew if it succeeded or if the heart took all I remember is sleeping a lot most likely in a deep coma until my body fixed itself. When I saw him it scared me brought back so many questions and fears of how far Yoh went and why I couldn’t remember anything.” Ayme explained picking up a pillow and holding it close as if it numbed his fears.

“Yoh must have fucked with my brain...can’t remember why but he fucked with it and I can’t remember a lot of our trips only the medical conventions are strong enough to confirm they happened, but having someone know about me I was afraid because of Morgan. Up until now I’ve always been safe and haven’t had to worry. Derrick...he couldn’t let me just work through being afraid and panicking he just wanted me to move on and adjust but I didn’t know how We got into a fight and it’s my fault” Ayme whispered tears starting to fall down his face.

Leroy groaned slightly as his eyes needed time to adjust to the sudden light. Looking at Ayme he could tell the man was still very much upset. He listened quietly as Ayme talked about his fears and anxieties, and the fight he had with Derrick. He wiped the tears off Ayme's cheek and after letting out a heavy sigh he said: "It seems to me that Derrick is the kind of man who tackle his problems head on, and there's certainly merit in that approach. But we both know that some problems....just can't be rushed... Or even solved at all! All you could do is to live with it." Leroy showed a bitter smile as he snuggled closer to Ayme and laid a soft kiss on the albino's cheeks and said: "But I think some problems can be tackled and solved, like raising your sons, like making us work, like dealing with Morgan. None of these would be easy to do and there's no doubt that there will be pain and suffering... But I am sure Derrick will be at your side when you charge forward, and when you're tired and need a rest, I'll be here for you, always."

“...I feel like a shitty lover. Instead of caring for you I have to rely on you to make me feel sane and happy” Ayme whispered finding Leroy’s words comforting but also honest in the suffering that was to come. “I don’t want to tackle this so quickly and easily...I’m unsure if I even want contact with the man I met. I don’t know how I feel about bringing someone into my life that could help me find out more about what I am.” Ayme added gently taking Leroy’s hand the male calmer but also showing some pain and confusion deep in his eyes. “A part of me wants to know what exactly Yoh did all those years, I want to know how Morgan obtained this information he’ll how did he get my DNA” Ayme explained with a tiered sigh. “I need to know how your holding up, we haven’t really spent much time together I worry I’m neglecting you” Ayme admitted as he looked at Leroy touching the mans face knowing full to well that all that had happened had only made Leroy a victim in his mess of a life.

"Yes... you have been a bit... shitty." Leroy chuckled slightly as he snuggled a little closer towards Ayme and said: "But I love that 'shitty' part of you too. That's what loving someone means, love the good, the bad, and the crazy. It's not wrong to depend on someone. I mean I doubt I could be sane without you around either." Leroy smiled gently as he held Ayme's hand a bit tighter and said: "To be frank I don't really know how to deal with all the problems wee're facing, my mind isn't as sharp as before... But I'll support whatever decision you make."

Leroy moaned lightly as Ayme touched his face, asking how he was doing. He thought for a moment and said: "I am still.... adjusting... I've been living in a haze for so long that I barely remember how to think anymore... The medications that the doctors gave me helps but sometimes when I'm alone I'd see and hear you even though you're not there... and I'd get these... urges..." Leroy could see the worry and guilt in those red eyes as Ayme looked at him and that really pained him. He wanted to be someone who Ayme could depend on, but now he feared that whenever his lover sees him, he would only remind Ayme of fear, pain and suffering. If it were five years ago he might have decided to walk away from Ayme to spare him the pain, but now, he had changed. He doesn't have the strength nor luxury to be selfless any more. Leroy covered Ayme's lips with his own but he didn't linger for too long. With an almost crazed smile he then said: "I'm broken Ayme... I'm a broken mess hardly qualified to even be called a man any more... Why? How did it happen? Oh wait I remember now... it was you... it's your fault... you did this to me... You broke me... you hurt me... you left me alone....!"

Leroy covered Ayme's lips again but this time he was a lot more aggressive, his tongue intruded pass the man's teeth and chased Ayme's own nimble appendage to a passionate dance. As Leroy squirmed and rolled the two of them quickly rolled out of the closet and onto the bedroom floor. Looking down at Ayme with his eyes filled with lust and desire Leroy smiled: "You ruined my life Ayme... so it's only fair that I have the rest of yours... Oh don't worry I'm not asking for much...." He leaned down and licked on Ayme's cheek and said: "Right now... I've spent more time with Morgan than with you... change that.. overwrite that.... fill my mind with memories with you.. with the real you... Make me forget that he even existed..."

Leroy’s words stung like he had been slapped in the face. Ayme already blamed himself for hurting Leroy, and despite how things had turned out. He sometimes could feel the weight of his fuckup drowning him the constant reminder being a harsh punishment every time he looked at Leroy. The words Leroy spilled out burned and seeped deep into Aymes mind his body twisting at the fact he was horrible and toxic for his lovers. Looking at Leroy Ayme tried to think of anything he could say to even help only to find his lovers lips upon his the act forceful and aggressive freezing Ayme in the spot unsure what to do since Leroy had never hurt him.

As they rolled and made their way to the bedroom floor Ayme laid under Leroy terrified at the crazed look in his lovers eyes.

Those eyes...they where burned so many times into his eyes by toxic lovers over the years. Ayme was shocked to see such a sight in someone he so deeply cared for making his body freeze as if he had been tossed into a rushing river freshly freed from ice. Staring up at Leroy his cold trust seemed to echo before sleeping deeper into Ayme’s mind causing the guilt to fester and and infect any last bit of sanity he had left only leaving behind guilt that was suffocating. Taking a soft breath as he tried to not panic under Leroy’s body dominating over him, the position continued to send more waves of panic pushing Aymes mind into a deep rooted fear of times he had been forced into sex.

“ I-I can’t make you forget him. I-I can’t fix the part of you that’s hurt because of him I can only be there for you and help you” Ayme whispered finally gaining his voice back his chest feeling heavy as if he was slowly suffocating again as he started to panic with every second that passed. With tears forming in his eyes Ayme looked away from Leroy the all mighty alpha male under Leroy’s mercy due to fear and overwhelming guilt of his much he had hurt Leroy, in a way whatever Leroy did to him he would only find it as a fitting punishment willing to endure and submit to Leroy forever to make it up to him for destroying his lover.

Leroy chuckled when he heard Ayme saying that he couldn't make him forget about Morgan and said: "Oh dear Ayme, it's so typical of you to give up without even trying... cause that's what you've always done isn't it? Giving up? On me, on Derrick, on your own flesh and blood?" He leaned down and kissed the tears off the corner of Ayme's eyes and said: "But don't worry dear... I will never give up on you.. I mean... how could I? You're the only thing I've got left..."

Leroy got up and easily took off the lose clothes he had on him. He looked down at his own body and showed a bitter smile, given how long he have been without seeing sunlight his skin looked almost as pale as Ayme's, and far more fragile with barely any muscles. And of course there was the matter of his artificial cunt between his legs. "What a mess..." Leroy muttered as he looked down at Ayme and asked: "Tell me Ayme, what do you think of my body? Do you like me this way? I mean it was you who did this to me... wait... or was it Morgan...? Doesn't matter really... I suppose it has its benefits like an extra hole for you to fuck..." Leroy got down between Ayme's legs and pulled down his pants. Eagerly he took the man's flaccid member into his mouth and began licking and sucking on it skillfully. He then let the length slip out of his mouth so he could run his nimble tongue along the shaft up and down. He then began stroking on the member while looking up at Ayme and asked: "Did you like it Ayme? Did you like fucking my fake pussy? Or do you prefer to fuck me in the ass? It's been a while since I took you back there.... Or was it? I feel like you've only fucked me back there like... last week or something..."

If words could kill Leroy’s cold and heartless truth would have left Ayme severely wounded and bleeding on the floor. Flinching as Leroy got up Ayme didn’t move his body feeling weighed down as if he had grown to weak to force himself to get away from Leroy’s toxic truths. Looking at Leroy Ayme was afraid to speak his mind slipping back into that hellish darkness he had taken so long to crawl out of. “Even if you’ve changed physically and mentally I still love you all of you” Ayme whispered watching as Leroy came back down to him the male sitting up slowly wanting to comfort his lover. Freezing instantly as Leroy started undressing him and his mouth met his own flaccid member the albino quickly put his hands on Leroy’s shoulder wanting him to stop.

Letting out a pent up moan Ayme shivered as he was played with unable to stop the man he loved, being to afraid of accidentally hurting him. “Please..stop” Ayme whispered his body begging for more as his cock thickened and became harder under Leroy’s touch. “I don’t want to do this. Leroy. Ah~” Ayme begged his voice letting out a sweet moan his own body betraying him in a dirty show arousal causing Ayme to look away refusing o answer Leroy’s question.

"You do? You really do?" Leory asked as he looked at Ayme, the man was scared, he was afraid and confused, as if he'd reverted to the shivering little thing he found in the basement of this very building years ago. The sight brought no joy to Leroy's heart as all he'd ever wanted was to be at Ayme's side and make him happy. But he was no longer confident that he had the capability for the latter, so he'd make sure whatever happens, the former would stay true. He would be at Ayme's side, he needed to be at Ayme's side, even if that meant that he would exploit Ayme's weakness and dig into his wounds, he just had to do it, or Ayme may just abandon him again.

Leroy chuckled as he felt the length in his hand slowly getting harder and harder. "What's the matter Ayme? Don't you want me? You said you love me even though I've changed... was that a lie?" He opened his mouth and took the now fully erected length all the way down his throat and began bobbing his head up and down. At the same time he reached one of his hand down between his legs and began rubbing on the sensitive lips of his artificial pussy. He could feel his hole quickly getting wet from the stimulation and his body shivered from the pleasure.

“No, I still love you and don’t want to lose you” Ayme added with a small moan his body trembling under Leroy’s touch. “It doesn’t matter to me how you look or change, your still the man I fell for deep inside” Ayme whispered his body burning under the pleasure as he watched Leroy suck him off and move his own hand lower most likely pleasuring himself. “Leroy..you don’t need to do this to get me to love you” Ayme added sitting up more his voice shaking as he forced himself to touch Leroy’s head his fingers touching his lovers hair. Running his fingers through Leroy’s hair Ayme trembled under Leroy’s lips holding back a needy moan. “...I-I’m sorry for hurting you...for being so toxic and horrible I know I ruined you and destroyed your life if you had left me to rot, you wouldn’t hate me so much and be so hurt” Ayme admitted the truth ripping at what was left of his sanity leaving him to break under his lovers touch.

Pushing Leroy’s face down more Ayme moaned and ground into Leroy enjoying every movement of his lips and tongue as Ayme finally fell to the guilt and hatred towards himself wanting Leroy to hate and punish him more seeing he couldn’t ever find forgiveness from Leroy.

"No... don't.... Stop! I don't need your apology!" Leroy said as he suddenly got up after hearing Ayme saying that he was sorry, looking down at the albino he said with an almost panicking tone: "I want you to be with me... I want you to love me! That's all I've ever wanted! But I'm scared.... I'm scared Ayme.... I remember more about what Morgan did to me than the time we had together! I mean... do I even love you any more? Or am I just loving the fantasy of you that my brain came up while being drugged out of my mind? Please Ayme... make me yours... all yours..."

Leroy got up and straddled Ayme as he reached for the man's erection and guided towards his rear. As he let out a soft moan he lowered his body and allowed the man's hard member to stretch his rear wide open and intrude inside. Even though he didn't exactly prepare his rear for the entrance, Ayme's cock entered him relatively easily. Once the member was all the way in he quickly began to work his waist up and down.

Hearing Leroy’s raw confession and fears Ayme sat in silence unsure what he could say or do. In reality he could only do so much for Leroy, and while he was afraid of hurting his lover more...he desperately wanted to just hold him close. “....what if after all that’s said and done you don’t love me?” Ayme asked softly biting back a moan as Leroy lowered himself onto Aymes throbbing cock. “W~why should you I mean look how much I hurt you how can you want to be with me. If it wasn’t for me being so weak and running away.” Ayme added his voice catching on a heated groan. Clawing at the carpet under them Ayme tried to ignore the pleasure and deep desire begging him to take Leroy and fill the deep void inside of him.

“I-I can’t promise you a future with me. I can’t make you mine because I’m scared that if I get any closer to you, you’ll just get hurt” Ayme admitted his voice breaking the man at his lowest as he rested his head on Leroy’s shoulder before wrapping his arms tightly around Leroy. “I can’t accept you acting like your forgiving me and wanting to be with me. I can handle that this is you hating and fucking me to inflict a deserving punishment and to release tension and desire. I won’t ever believe you will Love me again” Ayme finished his arms shaking in both fear and sadness as he grew horribly silent his own fear and truth feeling like needles being shoved into his heart.

"No... you don't get it... you still.... don't... get it!" Leroy cried as he continued to work his waist up and down, moaning, sobbing and crying at the same time. He almost seemed desperate as he milked Ayme's cock with his ass and he moaned: "Hurt me.... own me..... claim me.... have me.... Kill me if you want to I don't mind...ah.. .h.a...haaaah..aah..~ As long as it's you... As long as it's really YOU! Please...ah~ please. Ayme... I can't.... I can't live without you... I need you.. I need you more than you could possibly imagine...! Please... please...!"

Leroy kept panting and moaning, and as he continued to pleasure himself with Ayme's cock his mind seemed to sink deeper and deeper in desire. He reached a hand to his cunt and began sticking his finger in while he began playing with one of his nipples with the other hand, all the while he kept bumping his body up letting Ayme's cock ravage his rear.