Page 13 of 138 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"Get back here!" Harold yelled as Yukie ran off down the hallway and back to the guest room. Every time Harold thought he had Yukie figured out, every time he thought he had the boy under control, the boy seemed to prove him wrong and lash out in different ways. Harold was used to order, used to taking charge, used to everything going as he planned, so Yukie's constant unpredictability made him furious to no end. He rushed towards the room where Yuki was hiding and banged on the door furiously. He yelled: "Get your ass out of here right now! Don't make me break this fucking door! You know I would!"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"....I don't want to get in the water..." Yukie replied opening the door as he huffed..."beat me rape me do whatever but I sure as hell don't trust you enough to teach me how to swim!" Yukie replied as he looked away..."I don't even know you"

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Harold was actually surprised that Yukie opened the door so willingly. In his mind he imagined he'd have to go get an axe and hack his way through the door like some kind of horror movie psycho. He listened to the boy and chuckled, his tension and anger dissipated somewhat and he sighed. "It's true, you don't know me, and I don't know you. But you know that I'll do whatever that's necessary to keep you alive. Not for some unreliable fucking sentiments but because it's more convenient for me that way, and teaching you how to swim just makes my job that much easier." He paused for a moment and continued: "If it's any comfort, I was in my high-school's swimming team so I know what I'm doing."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

"...it's a little comfort" Yukie replied as he frowned and slightly relaxed..."if I'm staying with you, I need to know more about you and about your father, I only met him afew times" Yukie added as he went and sat on his bed trying to calm down a little his nerves a wreck.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Harold got close to the bed and sat down beside him. He looked blankly forward and after a short silence he said: "There's... not much to talk about. As you know, our father, Alexander Ayers was a successful entrepreneur and had a vast business empire. I was taught from youth to be his successor, and got all the training I need to run his business. As far as I know, he had multiple affairs outside of his marriage with my mother, and one of them was with yours, which must be the one he cherished the most since the last thing he did before he died was to make sure that I take care of you."

He turned to look at Yukie and asked: "What about you? I know that you spent a lot of time in a hospital or some strange facility." He reached out his hand and touched the number tattooed on Yukie's neck, and said: "I assume it's a bad place, cause no legitimate institution would do that."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yukie instinctively touched the back of his neck as he rubbed the tattoo as if still feeling the pain from them putting it on him...."it was more of a testing facility for insane patients...my mom...she wasn't exactly normal after she had me." Yukie explained as he frowned and played with his shirt. "Grandpa explained that she wasn't right in the head and suffered some sort of trauma afew months after I was born her personality changed a lot so he sent her away and well, I went with her because they thought I was like her because I was born frail like she was. The facility did a lot of strange tests and procedures on their residents...a lot of them didn't survive the first round of surgeries, but somehow I did then they started marking us and testing more a lot of the tests slowly killed out the rest out of two hundred there where seven left. Their testing how the doctor I saw before I went back to live with grandpa screwed up my DNA and made it so my body heals creepily fast and because if it my body was stuck in the age where the final test worked around twelve to fourteen....I haven't grown since" Yukie added as he played with a stand of hair now. "They took pictures and kept files of everything every surgery and test. They made us close to identicalso they shaved our heads and stripped us of identity we didn't get names just test numbers. Since the seven of us succeeded in their testing they got scared and made a mistake one of us got out...and then they started destroying us and making sure we couldn't be used as evidence, only flaw in their plan was I couldn't die but they knew this before they had tried to suffocate and drown me...starving was interesting...burning was hell" Yukie explained his hands shaking just a little as he breathed. "I spent 18 years there...after we where released I had some heath tests run by a doctor your father must have knew..I don't think he ever knew what happened to mum but after I was given a clean bill of health and wasn't half dead looking I went to my grandfather until he passed and then the hospital decided to send me to you" he finished looking at Harold. "I'm not suppose to really say what happened there just that I was seeing things...the hospital will get mad if a lot of people learn what happened."

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Well, that explains a lot." Harold said as he looked away from Yukie, he continued: "Forgive me for not taking all of what you said at face value, cause it's truly quite...unbelievable. For all I know you may be lying to me to try to get more sympathy, or maybe you do believe that's what happened but it was only your imagination or some drug-induced hallucination. In any case, whatever the truth was, you had it rough, and I'm sorry that you grew up that way."

Harold stood up from the bed and looked down on Yukie, and said firmly: "That being said, don't expect me to treat you differently or apologize for what I've done. I don't care what you've suffered all I care is who you are, my half brother, and what you're doing right now, stopping me from trying to better protect you. Now come on, let's go for a after meal walk. We'll start your swimming lesson a bit latter."

With that said he grabbed Yukie's hand and pulled him up from the bed. In his mind he made a mental note to let his man do a full investigation on the facility Yukie stayed at.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Ugh excersize how fun" Yukie replied sarcastically as he followed feeling a little more comfortable....hell a little more safer next to Harold as he slipped on his shoes and followed. "You know it wasn't all bad. They had a nice yard to sit in and we did have free control of a library and computer"

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"You've certainly self taught computer skills very well, I'll give you that." Harold said as he lead Yukie out of the house and began their after-meal walk. Alexander certainly picked this island for his private resort for a reason, as the place was filled with natural beauty: the lush green of the tropical plants contrasted greatly with the bright blue sky, white sandy beach surrounds most of the island's shore with the exception of some impressive rock formations. From time to time colorful insects and birds with fly across their field of view. It was the perfect sample of a "tropical paradise".

After a while when the food had past down more they got to a section of the beach where there's a small storage house filled with all beach essentials from swim suits to diving equipment, sun chairs, umbrellas, life buoy, and even a fridge filled with icy drinks. He got in and found got themselves two pairs of swim pants. "Put them on. It's time for your

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"This place is nice...I like how lush and green it is" Yukie replied as he blushed and gently took the swimsuit as he looked away and quickly changed not planning on fighting it..."if I do drown...what do you plan to do?" Yukie asked.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles