Page 107 of 126 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1254
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"I'll come keep you company." Ayme added watching Leroy from the counter. "I'm not much good in the kitchen at most I would just make your task harder" Ayme explained keeping himself away from Leroy's task. "....so, I'm thinking for our honeymoon we could do a nice trip abroad maybe Australia." Ayme started with a smirk clearly planning on keeping up his half of the conversation to keep Leroy company. "I hear there's a lot to see there and it's nice and warm" Ayme added with a smirk enjoying the view of Leroy's ass. Playing with his phone for a moment Ayme checked his messages and sent back some replies Raven checking in and asking a few questions about the shit Ayme had delivered to his door.

Ayme chuckled a little at Ravens angry panic since his lover didn't appreciate the live animal gag boxes sitting on his doorsteps. Texting Raven back that it was just a used box sent from one of his friends from the convention sending him some of his products from his company to try out. "I have some stuff for Harold and Yukie...think you could have one of your men pick it up?" Ayme asked Leroy a little hesitant.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

Leroy looked back at Ayme as he entered the kitchen and smiled: "Well feel free to chime in whenever you want." He got back to cooking and listened to Ayme's comment and said: "We haven't even planned for the wedding yet and you're already thinking about honeymoon? Talking about planning ahead. But yeah, Australia seems like a good idea. Tons of unique wildlife and beautiful scenery so I think you'll love it."

Leroy continued to cook and bring sensitive to other people's gaze he could feel Ayme's eyes on his butt. Chuckling slightly he asked teasingly: "Enjoying the view back there?" He raised an eyebrow however when he heard Ayme's question. Turning back with a puzzled look he said: "If it's something for the boss then I may have to let my men examine it first. But if it's not dangerous then sure. Just tell me what the stuff is and I'll arrange someone to pick it up. Mind if I ask what it is though?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

"Well. I made a few friends at the convention that where normal-ish..." Ayme explained with a shrug resting his head on his arms as he relaxed at the counter. "One of them sells...um kinda hard to describe but its like a pond but smaller and it goes in a garden." Ayme added trying his best to describe the koi pond he was having sent to the house with the fish and plants. "The man I met decided to send me one for the indoor garden. He's also sending some of the fish and some plants to set it up. He runs a fish hatchery" Ayme finished not sure what the fish hatchery was since he had apparently talked to a high end koi fish breeder.

"Anyway we talked for awhile and he was nice explaining his work over some drinks. Gave me his card and told me he would send me some fish. Didn't think he actually would follow through so with Ravens permission I gave him his address." Ayme explained not sure why the man wanted to send him fish.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Hmmm.....That sounds.... Interesting? I guess?" Leroy said with a slightly puzzled look: "I mean I will notify my men to go and pick it up... But also I think the boss should have a look too cause if it's a... What you called it an indoor garden? Then it would be a pretty big renovation and I am not sure if the boss would want it... cause you know, his taste is more... minimalist..." Leroy turned back to look at Ayme and said: "I don't mind some pet fish at our house though."

Soon Leroy finished cooking and asked Ayme to help Carey the plates to the dining table. Sitting and eating at the table naked was rather a strange experience but somehow Leroy found it to be enjoyable, thanks of course to the appetizing eye candy of the young man sitting across from him naked as well. After lunch Leroy quickly dealt with the dishes and sat down on the living room couch. Patting on the spot beside him he smiled: "Come here and sit with me for a bit would you?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Then take it in and we will install it when we get home and they can keep the next box of random crap I get from all the horny men I attract" Ayme added with a shrug looking at Leroy for a moment as he watched his lover continue to cook. "This is a bit of a mess...I talk to much when drunk. To many men got Ravens address..." Ayme admitted with a frown knowing he fully got into trouble again and Raven would be rather cross with him just drunkenly giving out his address. "I'll have to send him some tickets to some theater or opera...try to make a decent apology" Ayme mumbled more to himself as he turned off his ringer ignoring how many pissed off messages he was getting. Raven who now had received more boxes then Ayme had agreed he was getting since in a drunken haze Ayme had gotten a little to comfy with strangers. Heading off to the dining room Ayme set the table and sat next to Leroy amused he was still willing to stay naked with him for so long.

Eating in silence Ayme mulled over his problem along with what he wanted to do with Leroy later since they house was pretty much empty they could experiment some pretty kinky stuff. Finishing lunch Ayme was still pretty quiet only breaking his concentration when he was asked to come sit with Leroy on the couch. Making his way over Ayme instantly snuggled into Leroy burying his face into his lovers neck.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Leroy chuckled when Ayme quickly joined him on the couch and snuggled into his neck. Feeling the warmth from the other's body he smiled happily as he pressed a loving kiss in the man's head before reaching a hand around the man's shoulder. "You know, I think we should do this more often. You know, just cuddle and chill." Leroy said as he began to caress Ayme's hair, feeling the silky locks flow between his fingers. After a while however his hand stopped and before he even realized Leroy fell asleep. Breathing regularly neither a happy, peaceful expression on his face. At this rate he may very well sleep till nighttime.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"I would like that" Ayme admitted with a blush before resting his head lovingly on Leroy's shoulder. Relaxing under the soft fingers combing through his hair Ayme just bathed in the comfort and love until the fingers suddenly dropped Leroy having fallen asleep. "So tiered." Ayme whispered as he looked at Leroy who was out cold. Getting up he grabbed a blanket off of the couch and covered his lover up letting him sleep. Stretching for a moment Ayme grabbed his phone and went to their bedroom.

Slipping on some shorts Ayme walked out of the house heading off to where the few employees where working on the island wanting to go borrow a few things from them not knowing he would be there for hours.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

While Leroy slept at the house, the staff staying neat the airfield suddenly found themselves being paid a visit by Ayme, the half brother of their employer Harold and the twin of Yukie. But of course Ayme looked quite different from the Yukie they remembered since the twins have grown drastically since then. There was also the matter of the twin being Leroy's lover and the security chief had specifically stated that none shall lay even a finger on Ayme or they'd have to face Leroy's wrath. Rather cautiously one of them approached Ayme and said: "Hello sir. My name is Michael. I'm in charge of the maintenance of this island. How may we be of service?" He looked around the young man and asked: "Isn't the Security Chief with you?

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"He fell asleep and I didn't feel like staying alone in the house while he slept. Yukie said you guys stayed on the island a lot." Ayme admitted looking at the men who seemed rather weary of him coming around. "I see Leroy has already threatened you all by the looks your giving... Well, is there anything I can do to burn off some energy? I'm not exactly ready to join him in sleeping" Ayme admitted looking at Michael curiously. Looking around at the scenery it was clear Ayme felt a touch out of place among all the strange men who seemed fearful of him.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Ah yes... the Chief was.... uncharacteristically threatening..." Michael said with a weak smile and said: "I've known him for years and have never seen him so serious about anyone. He must love you quite a lot. Now for killing time..." He crossed his arms and said: "We do have a game room where we use to relax but... it's not exactly in a state to receive guests... How about we take you for a ride? We have a small propeller plane that we use to get supplies from nearby islands and stuff. You can see the island and the ocean from above. How does that sound?"

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles