Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Jessie nodded. "I never brought this out before because I was too shy to sing this tho I did write this when I was just getting to know you." He said smiling "And yeah I am going to check the all the above box. Alright you can start when you want to. Your part is the top line and I am the bottom." he said blushing. "You start and I join in on the second line." He said

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and then smiles a little, "oh so you actually just thought of this song that long ago? How come you never showed it to me," he rubs the back of his neck. Yuiji looks at Jessie and nods his head as he takes his guitar out of the case, tuning it as he looks over the song sheet. He looks over at Jessie and smiles as he starts playing his guitar.

"Because I didn't know if it would be one that you would like I was still getting to know you and thought that one day it might be the right time to show you it." He said as he looked at his lover and smiled soon when it was his part he started to sing in a very pretty voice.

"In other words it was still a work in progress piece that you were working on," Yuiji looks at Jessie with a smile. He shakes his head slowly, "you haven't made a song yet that I didn't like yet, so there was no need to keep it back," he pokes Jessie's nose. Yuiji continues playing his guitar until Jessie started to sing, playing his guitar at a softer tempo.

Jessie kept singing and pointed to the paper when it was Yuiji's turn to sing. He really loved this song and no matter how many times he tried to re wright it for one person it always been a two people song one sang about what happened and the other would come and save them it was a song all to real to Jessie. It was showing what his life was like before and after he met Yuiji and he finally completed it before they went on the trip, but never had the chance to give it to him.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and then nods his head as he starts singing as well, placing his hand on the string of the guitar while he sings. He looks over at Jessie and smiles a little as he continues singing while going back to playing his guitar as he looks at the lyrics.

Once the song was over Jessie blushed and looked away. "Yeah this song wasn't complete till a few days ago. That's why it took me so long to show you I tired to rewrite it so it would be a solo song, but it kept coming out to be a duet." He said looking at him and shook his head. "Do you like it and what do you think of my voice?" he asked

Yuiji looks over at Jessie and smiles a little, laughing a little, "once a song is destined to be a duet, it will always turn out to be a duet, no matter how much you try to change it." He rubs his chin, "the song is very nice," he smiles as he leans closer, "and your singing voice is amazing," he gives Jessie a peck on the lips before he puts away his guitar.

"You really think so?" He said looking at him then blushed. "Thank you for thinking my voice was so good." He said looking at him. "I didn't mean for it to turn into ta duet the first time." He said looking at him. "It just happened. This is the first and only one I have like this. I could make more if I need to." Jessie said.

Yuiji nods his head, "I wouldn't lie about something like that silly." He smiles a little as he closes the lid to his guitar case, "I think it was you secretly wanting to sing with me, he laughs a little. "I mean it's up to you, but the more duet songs you make, I am going to need someone to sing with on stage," he pokes Jessie's nose.

"I don't know if I can go on the stage and sing." He said smiling and then shook his head. "I guess I could sing off the stage maybe and you could sing on stage until I am better at singing in front of people." He said blushing and looked away. "Its up to you tho."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and sighs, "well.. I guess you will just need to give blindfolded singing a try. Unless you want me to sing with someone else," he laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head, "hm... off stage singing? That is not usually done before," he shakes his head slowly. He smiles a little, "I will get you use to singing in front of people. You just need to start out slowly."

Jessie nodded and looked at him he was unsure of what he needed to do. "I am a little scared, but I trust you Yuiji with all my heart and I don't know if I want anyone else to sing this because this song is really personal to me." he said looking at him. "I don't even know if I want the fans to know, but I just started to write and it became a song."

Yuiji smiles a little and nods his head, "I can tell this song came from your heart and that no one should sing it... but you and me," he rubs Jessie's head. "Well.. you can start off with singing in front of Hikaru, Reiji and my manager. You just need to start out slowly to get use to it. Besides if you do it blindfolded, you don't really got to worry about moving around like with blindfolded dancing." He tilts his head, "so you don't even want this song to be expose to the public," he looks at Jessie.

"I mean at first I didn't want it out, but now.....I don't know I feel like since my dancing is out there that my singing should be as well and my story." He said looking at him. "I don't sing all the time only some times and only with you. I will still be your writer. I know I might not get that many fan's that way, but I feel like I will only sing with you some times."He said looking at him and then looking down not sure what to do next. "I'm guessing they should be back up here soon. I thought they might want to check in before they go off." He said getting dressed.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "your so cute," he smiles and kisses Jessie's cheek. "So now that people know about your dancing, you want to release your singing and story to the public?" He smiles a little, "well I feel honor to be the only one you want to sing for." He tilts his head and laughs a little, "you would be surprised how fans work," he pokes Jessie's nose. Yuiji nods his head, "yeah we should be heading out soon anyway since it is the final night for my concert," he rubs the back of his head and then gets dressed.

"After this we have one more day here that we can relax and hang out right?" he asked as he looked for Bree who jumped on the bed. "We are still taking Bree right?" he asked looking at him still a little scared sure he did make lots of progress, but he was still scared that he would need bree to be with him. "I still can't believe that I have fans from one video." he said as he looked at him and closed his eyes.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and nods his head, "yeah and then we got to travel back," he rubs the back of his head a little. He looks at Bree and smiles a little, "I mean... if she wants to go that is cool," he rubs down Bree's back. "But I suppose you want her to come with you so that is fine as well," he nods his head. Yuiji laughs a little, "sometimes all it takes is one video to become famous," he smiles a little.

"I don't know if I can still do this without bree I mean I know I have you and the other two now but I don't know." he said. "There will be lots of other people there and I don't know anything about them so I think I still need Bree." he said looking at her as Bree grabbed her favorite toy to get ready to head out.

Yuiji nods his head with a smile, "well I know I don't mind if you bring her or not. I am sure she wants to be with you as well." He shakes his head, "you don't have to worry, just enjoy the concert," he smiles and the grabs his guitar, wondering when the manager, Reiji and Hikaru were going to get back.

Yuiji perks his head up as he heard footsteps. "I guess my manager is back. Maybe Reiji and Hikaru are already heading off to the concert hall," he rubs his neck.

"I thought they would come see us or text us first. Wait didn't they leave there phones up here?" He asked looking at him and then shrugged. "I don't know I am just here in this hotel. I have no idea what goes on with my friends." Jessie said laughing

Yuiji shrugs his shoulders, "they probably got distracted, Reiji is kind of a scatterbrain at points," he laughs a little. He shakes his head, "I am sure they have their phones on time since they got undressed at the pool." Yuiji laughs a little as he pokes Jessie's nose, "well let's wait for my manager to finish getting ready and we will head out," he smiles a little.

Jessie nodded. "didn't they say that someone was going to meet us to talk to me there?" he asked then shook his head. "It think it was the blindfold person as I still meeting them?" he asked looking at him and then gave a yawn. Jessie was really tired, but couldn't wait to hear Yuiji tonight.