Park Heung Soo and Go Nam Soon - name of the drama??? help!

Hi everyone! I’m looking for the name of the Korean drama with two main characters from the Korean film series “School 2013” - Park Heung Soo (Kim Woo Bin) and Go Nam Soon (Lee Jong Suk). In this drama Park Heung is diagnosed with a terminal disease just when things between him and Go Nam Soon were about to move to something more than just friendship. I find some videos on Youtube (for example [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) without any mention of the drama name. Please help me!

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    pink_sidewinder Inventory

Re: Park Heung Soo and Go Nam Soon - name of the drama??? help!

that youtube vid seems like a mash-up of two dramas, Uncontrollably fond (Kim Woo Bin) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

and W: Two Worlds [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

neither are BL

Im deeply disappointed, such drama does not even exist. But thank you Pink Sidewinder for your answer!

I blame my sister for making me watching School 2013. I'm hooked now. I blame her argh...Now this. Gotta check this out too. And seduced my sister for counter attack
    I don't mind it's not BL bc the friendship thing is beautiful. And I missed that too.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    AnnaLudvigovna Inventory

Park Heung Soo and Go Nam Soon name of the drama help

Wow did that movie suck. Lets hope the we wont be seeing any more of "Indiana Jones and the Ancient Dangerous Thing" anytime soon.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles