Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Southeastern Europe Currently: Western Europe
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kujaku Inventory
    Nowaki x Hiroki Victor & Yuri Jing Gii x Takumi

Re: Stalker for hire (includes alternate ending)

Oh, boy, I can't believe it took me this long to read this. I enjoyed the story a lot! I'm not even sure if I can say everything that I was thinking while reading it in this reply, haha.

Where should I start?

I actually took my sweet time and read the whole story from start to finish today since I couldn't remember much since the last time I read a chapter. My bad memory is really bad. So here we are. There are a lot of things that I didn't remember, but that made everything more exciting. But enough of that.

It was obvious from the start that Hibiki and Aoi are made for each other. They are sooo compatible to one another in any possible way. (getting flashback of those two days they spend together just having sex basically) They are both twisted, they both have issues and they are each other's saviours. They couldn't be more compatible than that.

And the twists, oh, the twists. There were so many good twists, I am 100% sure my neighbours heard me reacting to some of them. And I liked a lot how you, just, twisted everything. Amazing job!

The Nanami thing was aweome! First we know she's gone (and I didn't even suspect anything since you said Long and kinda weird chapter wasn't it? But i kinda wanted to share the side of those who help Aoi. Not everyone of them but atleast one. How they came into the picture. And the woman who lures them happens to be the perfect candidate for this. Who would have thought? Definitely not me!) And then another twist in the final chapter? Woah!

And that Mamoru guy. I wanted to use him as a punching bag. So glad he got a fitting punishment. Being confined in a room, no one listening to what you say when everyone used to listen to your lies and follow them? Ha, ha, doc, and a big fuxk you!

I'll admit the cliff part was a bit clich? to me, but other than that, it was awesome! Also, fuck yeah, Kaname (original one)! I'm really happy with the original ending. If you post it I would read the 'bad' ending too, but I'm honestly not too keen to it. This is perfect for them. They have been hurt, okay, that was to be expected, but anything worse than that, I don't even want to think about it.

At this point I only have two complaints.
    01. Why is this not longer? Not that there should be a sequel, I mean description wise, longer chapters. I feel like I would have enjoyed the story a bit more if there would have been more anxiety added, more of 'what the fuxk is going on?' But that might be just a prefference of mine, just an opinion, so feel free to disregard that.
    02. Verb tenses? There are a lot of verb tenses in a phrase, there is present and past and some -ed forms that shouldn't be there. It was bearable, but it took a bit off of the joy of reading.

Bottom line, I enjoyed this a lot, thank you for writing and posting it here, you made a lil perverted person quite glad. Keep up the great job!! Both on writing and drawing!
    Last edited by Kujaku; 08-29-2019 at 06:12 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles