Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Robuta

Re: Super Lovers anime

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] thanks for your explanation. I mean, yea my brain is NOT made for analysis lol.

I'll let you read my monologue now lol

Spoiler:  

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    AudinoLollipop Inventory
    Katekyo Nai Muhinyi ReixShougo Natsuki Takahashi

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Yes, I agree. Haru's personality is problematic and his motives are all over the place. I thought I got a hold of the situation about Haru and Ren but then epidode 6 came out and it got confused again.
    Spoiler:  

I'm guessing that the stuff the author is hiding from us is the missing links to understanding the creature that is Haru.
    Spoiler:  

It's so nice discussing things/troubles with this series with you!
    Last edited by AudinoLollipop; 05-12-2016 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Robuta

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] haha yea it is indeed nice to have someone to talk to about it, right ?
    I don't have much friends who watch animes, let alone yaoi...

Episode 6....let's not even go there lol x)

Spoiler:  

I guess we'll just have to wait to see how it goes ...

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    aruchan01 Inventory
    Izumi Sena Shougo Sena Ryouma Ichijou Klaus von Wolfstadt

I have watched the first 2 episodes and just got downloaded the other episodes.. Maybe i'll watch it when the anime ends already~ i'll watch it during school days... as an inspiration xD ♥.♥

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    AudinoLollipop Inventory
    Katekyo Nai Muhinyi ReixShougo Natsuki Takahashi

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], it's been a while. I got buried under school work, so I didn't get to respond quickly. Sorry about that.
    Yeah, I know what you mean, there aren't a lot of people I can talk about BL so much. I have a few friends who like anime, and there are times we'd watch it all together too. BL is a more sensitive topic. If anything, I only get to talk about it openly with one friend (a few acquaintances as well, but we barely talk).

I haven't watched the latest episode, but at least episode 7 kind of made me realize a few other things. *cues in monologue*
    Spoiler:  

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    shadowshounen Inventory

yup. I don't particularly liked it. Maybe for my testes in yaoi. Though this series is well made then many other yaoi(or should i say shota?).
    I think it worths a try.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    antimony Inventory

I'm watching the anime and just started reading the manga as well. The shota tones of the first episode/chapter were uncomfortable, and I haven't quite made up my mind about the series. It's entertaining, but somehow I can't feel the characters. I enjoyed Hakkenden more, but I think I'll continue reading and watching this anyway, it's not like it's badly made.

Yaoi Legend
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    unlove Inventory

I find the Anime is absolutely hilarious! I haven't enjoyed an Anime this much since Sekai 1 and Junjou. I don't mind sub-tones of shota in the first episodes and flashbacks now. I can't believe I'm sying this but it's cute! XD

Southeastern Europe Currently: Western Europe
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kujaku Inventory
    Nowaki x Hiroki Victor & Yuri Jing Gii x Takumi

And this is why I don't like watching ongoing animes. I completely forgot to check for the new episodes, but I did catch up. It feels like everything is starting to fall into place in a way. I can't wait for the next episode, tho, and I'm still debating if to start reading the manga or not since that one is ongoing too and I didn't even catch up on Viewfinder yet. Ugh.

P.S.: @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ], I like reading your discussion, there sure are some things I missed in the anime.

Robuta

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] lol thanks for reading us, you are most than welcome to join the conversation too ^^ ! And i'm the same, i only caught up to the latest episode today, so if @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] you haven't watched it yet, don't read as there might be some spoilers (not that it's shockers though)

Spoiler:  

Sorry...this time was a bit long... I hope everything is good with school, don't worry about late replies man heh

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles