Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Shadowhunters TV series

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I think if you read the books, you will enjoy them. Altough the film and the tv series are quite different from the books

Yaoi Passionate CartoonistGirl18's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    CartoonistGirl18 Inventory
    Starbucks Yuri Plisetsky Akira Noiz

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Maybe sometime in the future. I've got too many books to finish up at the moment.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Bloodysadist's Avatar
    Credits
    Bloodysadist Inventory
    Junjou Egoist Heine Rammsteiner Gunji Heine Rammsteiner

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Yeah, I totally agree with you. ^^ To be honest even though the TV series are so much different, especially the ending, I somehow liked it. Though, I think they kinda mixed first and second book..
    As for my favorite character: Magnus and Isabelle. <3 Though I like Alexander as well. xD What about you? ^^

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] My favourite character is Magnus, although I like Isabelle as well

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Bloodysadist's Avatar
    Credits
    Bloodysadist Inventory
    Junjou Egoist Heine Rammsteiner Gunji Heine Rammsteiner

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Hahah we all like Magnus for who he is, hmm? XD

KatsMH

I didn't really like the tv series; after watching the movie with different actors, I thought it left a lot to be desired, I only watched two episodes because the acting was too forced and over dramatic! Does it get better?

I've read the books and they are such an amazing read! They are definitely worth the buy! ^^

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Taelor Inventory

I AM OBSESSED WITH SHADOWHUNTERS!!!

I of course mainly watch for Malec. The first season was difficult to watch cause Katherine's acting, lets be honest. It's not that great, however acting skills have improved in the 2nd season and I still thoroughly enjoy watching the tv show.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles