Sosuke0549

逆境と戦う:Gyakkyō to Tatakau With

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~ & Sosuke0549

normal_normal_ec35_master_bimo_1re.jpg~320x480

Name: Gaara

Birthday: September 8

Sexually: Unknown

Postion: Unknown

Appearance: White hair and dark blue eyes. His eyes change color when using his Yoma like every claymore. Is Constantly wearing Armor.

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 135

Skin: pale skin, no tan what so ever. Like most claymores.

Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: He has a Huge and long scar on his back and a lot of small cuts on his arms and legs.

Personality: Gaara keeps to himself. He follows the organization with no hesitation and is a loyal dog. He is a natural born leader but cares about every life. He doesn't like seeing his fellow comrades die.

Background: His family was eaten by a Yoma, so he became a claymore. Wanting to kill the monsters that ruined his life.

Weapon: Like most Claymores he carries a long sword, With his symbol on it. He always keeps it close.

His Symbol: helen_claymore_symbol_by_aheradin-d7zi5la.png

--------------------------------------------

36e00b25521727bfa20fe11e4626bc7c.jpg

Name: Haku

Birthday: January 9

Sexually: Straight

Postion: Seme

Appearance: light brown hair and blue eyes. Slim but muscular. Is constantly wearing Amor.

Hight: 5'9

Weight: 127

Skin: pale skin, no tan what so ever. Like most claymores.

Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has small cuts all over his body but noting severe and you can hardly see them.

Personality/Past : Haku has this certain lonely area around him. His perpous is to kill a certain Yoma that took away a dear friend of his. He joined the organization for that sole perpous. He has a hard time following the rules of the organization but obeys enough. As of now He is the lowest of the low in Claymores and is fresh out of training. He's only killed about 5 Yoma. And travels to villages to do his assignments. He wants to climb the ranks and reach his goal. Haku is very kind hearted deep down inside. Despite the fact that people treat him horribly he'll still give up His life to save a human .

Symbol: Deneve

Begging Post:

Haku paid no mind to the gravel underneath him. The sound of his weight crushing the peddles underneath him. He stopped when he reached Shiki Village. A small village to the north by a lake. They had called for a Claymore to dispose of a Yoma eating the villagers. It was a small farming village, and grew enough food for themselves. Having a Yoma interfered with their way of life and having a new victim every few days was terrifying the people. So Haku was sent with the task of killing the Yoma that was hiding among the humans.

"Look- it's a Claymore"

"Those monsters, I can't believe we had to resort to having them help us"

"Disgusting, "

Haku heard the humans as he stepped foot in there village, but he made no eye-contact with them. Nor did he have anything to say to them. They where right to be frightened...he was a monster.

"Uh.. Um.. Y-your the Claymore"

The leader of the village's voice trembled, as he stepped forward. Intimidated by his presence. He looked into the humans eyes.

"I am.. "

"T-thank you for making the trip here...Your money- "

"Keep it. A man in all black with glasses and a hat will be here to collect the money in a few days. I am not permitted to take the money...For if I should fail to kill the Yoma, you people do not own me anything. And you still have your money. "

"O-Oh.. i- I see. Um...h-how long do you think it will take for you to find the Yoma?"

"I am not sure...As of now.. I don't sense anything. I will search your village completely, if you'll excuse me"

He nodded his head once in respect before continuing to walk. Ignoring the humans glares and hateful words. Human's tend to fear...what they do not understand. And none of them understood him...

Haku's eyes were full of grief, strength, sadness, and yet they were hidden by his dull expression.

--------------------------------------------

Gaara Sat on a rock a few miles outside a village. It just started snowing, but it wasn't cold to him. He could increase his body temperature with ease. Any Claymore could. Up in the mountains the ground was engulfed with the pure white substance. Already knee deep into it.

The organization suspected that a Awaken Being was in the area feeding on humans and assembled a team of claymore. He was waiting for the other 3, wondering who they'd be and if any of them would be strong. An awaken being was nothing to sniff at. They were extremely difficult to beat and you needed at lest 4 -6 claymores to defeat one..if you even could. All four of them could very well die today...and that thought had him determined to survive.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Sosuke0549

Outcast and Broken

brave-10.jpg

General Information

Name: 青い嵐

Meaning of Name/Translation: Arashi, Aoi : Blue Storm

Birthday: October 19th

Race/Ethnicity: Claymore, Japanese

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 125 lbs

Eyes: Dark grey blue, lined with black. He has long black eyelashes, and thin black eyebrows. Only one eye is visible, because the other is always covered with bandage wrap. The eye that is visible appears to have eyeliner, but he doesn't wear any. It's just how is eyelashes make his eyes look.

Hair: His hair has a blueish tint to the black, is long, and straight. He uses his long bangs to cover the wrapping around his eye almost completely, leaving a little bit on the other side of his face.

Skin: Light skinned, but has a slight tan to it.

Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: He has many small scars, like cut wounds, along his front and back upper torso, and on his arms and legs. Also, his marking is a triangle with a single line through it, the line extending from the bottom of the triangle's base a few inches outside of the outline. This marking is on his upper left pectoral.

Marking:triang10.pngLooks like this, it just doesn't have a circle in it,a nd the line extends through the bottom

Image:rokuro10.jpg

Clothing:a_char10.jpg

Personality: He's a bit quiet, not really talking that much, especially to those who he doesn't know. He doesn't get along with many people, only the ones who he has known for a long time, and even then that list of people is rare. He's kind of a moper, and often talks about depressing topics, like death and the end of the human race. However, there are times when he's a bit more enjoyable to be around, though those who know him well enough should know to be warned. When he's in a happy mood, they know that he's about to snap, and when that happens, they'd best be miles away if they don't want to get caught in the crossfire of his wrath.

Saying: "The darkness in this world is all too obvious. It's a poison that suffocates all life, a weed that feeds on cruelty and hatred. The world is dying, but no one is doing anything to stop it's death. The darkness in us all, will be the end of the world. You can count on it."

Background/History: Grew up alone, with little to no contact with other people. Often got into trouble. Since he had a life of solitary terms, not much is known about him and his past.

Weapon: The weapon he uses are what appear to be two elongated triangular daggers, though they are a bit longer than the average dagger length. The most unusual thing about them are that the inside, where there normally would be metal, there is nothing but empty space. All that is of the weapon is the outside form, the inside has been cut out. Despite there being no inside of the weapon, it is quite sturdy, and can take many blows from any other weapon.

origin10.jpg

Extras:

*Doesn't use the usual weapon that everyone else does

*When he's alone, he likes to write poetry

*An excellent singer

*Is one of the best when it comes to hand to hand combat (not using weapons)

*His favorite colors are blue white and black, evident in the clothing he wears

Theme Songs :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Forsaken Innocence of the Sun

ecde9410.jpg

General Information:

Name: 天照

Name Meaning/Translation: Amaterasu: Shining over Heaven

Nickname: Ama, Heaven

Birthday: March 7th

Ethnicity: Japanese

Race/Species: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

Height: 4' 9"

Weight: 64lbs

Eyes: Her eyes are a light brown, that have a light purple tint to them. She has long, soft black eyelashes, and thin, dainty black eyebrows.

Hair: She has black hair, and it's cut slightly short. She often has it done in a small ponytail at the base of the back of her head, with some sort of flower, bow, or ribbon holding it in place. She has bangs that rest just on top of her eyebrows, and two parts of her hair fall in front of her ears, a little longer than her bangs, but not quite as long as the rest of her hair.

Skin: She has fair skin, but it's not too pale. Her cheeks often have a slight, faint blush on them.

Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: She has no scars to speak of, but she does have a strange marking on her right ankle. It looks to be some sort of mark that is in the shape of a flower. Amaterasu calls it her "special mark".

Clothing: Wears a kimono. As of now, this is her only clothing, except for a simple white short sleeved shirt, and a pair of pink, white, and black running shorts, with worn out tennis shoes. Her kimono is very special to her. She also owns a simple white long sleeved night gown, that reaches to her knees.

Image of Mark:a_88b010.jpg

Personality: Is a kind girl, she cares for just about anyone she meets. Even though she's very loving, she's quite shy, and doesn't talk that much. Instead, she shows her caring ways through her actions, instead of her words. She can be spooked easily, but once she's sure that nothing will harm her if she's with someone, then she isn't scared too much.

Saying: "Quiet words only describe half of what I'm feeling. I don't need to speak to show what I truly mean. Please understand that. I care about you, one hundred percent."

Background/History: Amaterasu was an orphan from the very start. She was alone for most of her life, causing her to not really open up to others, but at the same time it didn't dim the light of her caring soul. She would go out of her way to see that others were comfortable and cared for, before taking care of herself. Even at her young age, she was quite the mother figure to the other orphans she lived with.

Extras:

*Loves to watch birds fly in the sky

*Her favorite color is white (She thinks it's so pure)

*Loves to draw when she has the chance and equipment

*Can sing really well

*She loves animals

*Is afraid of dark places: for example the night, alleyways, enclosed rooms with no windows.

Theme Songs:

It was quiet, the village people having gone off somewhere, leaving the dirt roads winding through the place deserted. A young girl, about twelve of age, was walking along, wearing a beautiful kimono, but wore no shoes. She was going to go see what was going on, and eventually reaches where the commotion was, wondering what was happening. She was small, so she couldn't see over the heads of the village people, so she climbs up on some boxes to get a better view, and what meets her eyes makes her gasp in wonder.

It was a Claymore. She had heard about them, but had never seen one in person. To her, despite what people said about them, she thought they were wonderful. And this one, standing there talking to the people, was, in her opinion, one of the most beautiful things she'd ever seen before. She could tell he did not like it there, and her eyes follow his movement as he walks away from the crowd. She knew he must be here for the monster. The Yoma.

Climbing down from the boxes, she slips away after him, staying out of sight, watching his every movement, in awe at his presence, her eyes wide with amazement and admiration. Who was this wonderful Claymore? She wanted to find out, but did not know how to ask, and so she decided to just trail him for now, pausing whenever he did, and moving when he moved. Keeping out of sight, but making sure she didn't lose sight of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was cold, but it didn't matter. Not to a Claymore anyways. An individual with dark, blackish blue hair makes his way through the snow, and if one saw his outfit, they'd probably wonder if he was crazy for wearing such a thing. Unlike normal Claymore, he wore a lot less clothing, and no armor. He knew he really didn't need such garb. He was fine with out it. Placed at both hips were his weapon, those too not the usual weapon for a Claymore. Unlike their swords, he used what appeared to be hollowed out triangular daggers.

Making his way through the cold, he wonders what the mission was going to be like, he knew he was supposed to be meeting up with three others, two ranked between 35 and 40, and one higher up than his own. He was ranked 30. He sighs, his breath becoming a white cloud in the cold, and eventually he reaches the spot. He looks up, and sees someone, a white haired individual. This seemed to be one of the others.

Walking right up to the rock that the individual was sitting upon, he stops right in front of it, in plain view of the other male. "Are you one of the people who I'm working with? You seem like it..." He calls, his voice bored. "I know I"m supposed to be here, so if you're here, then well...I supposed you're who I'm working with. Are the others here?" He calls up to the other male, placing a hand on his hip, a bored expression on his face. He'd only tell the other his name if he asked.

Haku walked around the entire village not sensing anything out of the ordinary. He'd have to wait till dark when Most Yoma's liked to feed. He assumed the Yoma was using a human to cover up it's disgusting scent. He suddenly stopped and glanced behind him. He had noticed that a small girl was following him but saw no need to deal with her till now. It wasn't safe to be around him.. and he couldn't have a human following him.

"...little girl..."

He turned...and with unbelievable speed- appeared behind the girl, looking down at her with cold...and slightly sad eyes.

"Stop following me..."

Haku looked down at her. She was very young... probably eleven or twelve. She had short black hair and strange yet interesting eyes. And judging by her attire, she was living in a good traditional home, He couldn't image why a human like her was following him. Was she not.scared of him?

----------------------------------------------

Gaara sensed another coming. He looked out into the snow seeing a young man that was unlike any claymore he'd ever seen. It was a male and he wore a lot less clothing, and no armor, and placed on both of his hips were what appeared to be hollowed out triangular daggers, nothing like the sword every claymore carried. Gaara had heard about him but...to actually see the knew prototype Claymore The organization accidentally made...well...He was truly different. Everything about him was new and different... But Gaara would not judge him. There had been many rumors about him...His name was Arashi Aoi or otherwise known as Blue Storm, rank 30...Regardless He was his comrade after all.

He watched as the man walked right up to him, and there eyes met.

"Are you one of the people who I'm working with? You seem like it..."[/Quote]

"I am..."

"I know I"m supposed to be here, so if you're here, then well...I supposed you're who I'm working with. Are the others here?"[/Quote]

"There's still others. "

"I'm here, good to see you again 28~"

A girl appeared behind him, she had silvery hair and eyes with pail skin. For some reason, when the organization made women claymore, there hair Always turned silver and so did there eyes, giving the women Claymores the nick names of

'Silver eyed witches'. The humans were certainly clever. She smiled at the boys. She had long sliver hair that reached her butt, but no bangs. She seemed cheerful and over confident.

"And I take it, your the black sheep of the claymores"

"Enough Angela. Don't taught him. "

"Looks like we're all here"

Another girl came.

"You could of waited for me Angela"

"Sorry."

Gaara sighed looking at all of his new comrades. Two girls..,two boys...it'd be a miracle if all four of them came back from this alive.

"Alright.. now that we're all here. I want all of you to give your name, rank, and if you have any experience fighting an awaken being, ill go first. My name is Garra Grey. Rank 28 and I will be the leader of this team, I have killed 3 awaken beings with others..."

He looked at the girls.

"My name is Angela Sparks. Ranked 31 in the organization and I have killed one awaken being with a team. "

"My name's Sara Snow, ranked 29, and I have no experience fighting an awaken being. "

Sara had very short hair, cut and styled like a boys. Her hair and eyes the color of stunning silver and both lady's wore the organization's Amor like Gaara, the odd one out was Aoi, offended Nick named the The black sheep and mocked by his fellow comrades.

"I see... and you? "

He looked at the other, and so did the girls. Angela was smiling while Sara had no expression on her face. Gaara noticed the others bored expression and how he placed his hand on his hip. He was certainly...unique.

The Claymore had stopped moving, and Amaterasu wondered what he was doing, when, suddenly, in the blink of an eye, he was gone. She frowns, and then jumps in fright when he reappears behind her, causing her to trip a little, and fall into him, then falls on her butt on the ground. She looks up at him, her back against his legs, and she could see the sadness in the Claymore's eyes. She blinks in surprise when he tells her to stop following him, and she gets to her feet, not once taking her eyes off of him. "But...why?" She asks simply, wondering why he wanted her to not follow. She felt no fear towards him.

"If I left, I'd have nowhere to go..." She falls silent, her eyes fixed on his, a faint blush on her cheeks. She felt her heart race, as she looked at the Claymore. "And also...I don't know why people fear you." She then does the unthinkable. She reaches up, placing her hands on either side of his cheeks, then moves one to his forehead, the other feeling his hair. She trails her fingers along his face, all the while having an awed look on her own. It was as if she was checking for something. After a moment, she lets her hands fall. "No, I don't fear you. The only thing I see different between you and me, human and Claymore, is the name..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes narrow slightly when he was called "black sheep" but he says nothing, and once everyone was there, he knew they would begin their mission soon. He listened as the others introduced themselves, and then looks to each of them before introducing himself, keeping his answer blunt and brief. "Arashi, Aoi, or just Aoi. Rank 30. And I've never killed one, but I've seen it done." He knew that Angela had looked familiar. She was the one he had seen kill the awakened being, with a team. "And I know what you're all thinking about..." He pauses, turning his back to them, and facing in the direction they'd be going. "Black sheep. Yeah, I know."

He walks away, heading in the direction that they were supposed to be, but making sure that he didn't put too much space between them. He hated it. He hated the way the other Claymores treated him. Just because he was different. Just because he happened to be an "accident". He didn't let his annoyance show though, letting it appear as if he didn't give two shits about what the others thought.

Pulling out his two daggers, he twirls them in his hands, the blades becoming nothing more than a metallic blur, a faint whistling sound coming from the twirling weapons as the air rushed past. He knew that even though he was different, he was strong. Let them think what they wanted, let them hate him, be offended of his presence, talk their bullshit. He knew his strengths, so he wouldn't let this get to him. But Gaara...the way Gaara had looked at him....It was with none of the expressions he was used to. He glances back, his one visible eye looking at the silver haired male, wondering just what this guy thought of him. If he was like the others and hated him, or something else altogether.

The small girl jumped in fright when Haku reappeared behind her, causing her to trip a little, and fall into him. He sighed, and crossed his arms in front of him. If this little girl continued to follow him, it'd cause problems. And if she were to die in a fight, he'd be blame for her death. The child falls on the ground, but he realized that her eyes never left him. The young girl gets on her feet and what came out of her mouth wasn't something He wanted to hear.

"But...why?" [/Quote]

She simply asked.

"I don't need to explain myself to a human child. Go back to where you came from."

"If I left, I'd have nowhere to go..."[/Quote]

Haku paused. Was she homeless? Alone? She falls silent, her eyes fixed on him, He looked down at her again, a faint blush on her cheeks.

"And also...I don't know why people fear you."[/Quote]

"They fear...What they do not understand"

He said simply. He went to turn but the girl did the unthinkable, she reaches out to him and placed her soft small hands on his cheeks. His eyes widened at her affection toward him. This...had never happened before...she wasn't afraid....and her touch was...so warm and gentle. She touched his forehead, feeling his hair, trailing her delicate fingers along his skin and as she did so she had an awed look on her face. She was not in horror...or disgust but...in awe?!

It was as if she was checking for something, as if she was searching threw him. After a moment, she freed him.

"No, I don't fear you. The only thing I see different between you and me, human and Claymore, is the name..."[/Quote]

He flinched at such a response, in udder disbelief. Who was this girl.. he stared at her...a little...dumbfounded.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

He stood up straight hearing a girl scream.

"Tch-"

His eyes turned gold with cat like slits. He glanced back at the girl who seemed to understand him. His eyes tariffied most people..would it scare her too?

"Stay away, its dangerous, go hide. "

He told the girl and ran with extreme speed in the direction of the scream. He stopped in front of a open doorway, pulling out his sword and clinching it in his hands. Anger in his eyes as a Yoma stood over a women's body feeding.

"Claymore..."

His voice rough and horrifying.

"Got so hungry you couldn't wait till mid-night"

"DIE!"

The creature lunged at him. This Yoma had grey bumpy skin...goldish eyes that Claymores and Yoma's shared. His long fingers extended and pinned his leg to the floor, sliding threw his skin. The pain surged threw his body

"Ahh! Shit!"

"Ha ha- I got you~ I've never eaten a claymore before. I'll make you suffer before devouring you!"

"Go to hell-"

With a swing of his sword he freed himself, cutting the Yoma's fingers off making it scream. He yanked the monsters finger out of his leg and stood, appearing behind the Yoma his blade to his throat.

"Die...Yoma"

And with a unbelievable quick swing of his sword, the Yoma's head came flying off his body, it's purple blood splattering all over Haku and the entire room. The stench of blood in the air. He flicked his sword- making the blood fly off and fall to the floor before re-sheathing it. His eyes cold as he left the disgusting room... his job was done...and now...He needed to leave... His eyes reverted to there normal blue, as he went back into town to tell the village leader that the job was done.

---------------------------------------------

Gaara wasn't surprised by Aoi's blunt and brief answer.

"Arashi, Aoi, or just Aoi. Rank 30. And I've never killed one, but I've seen it done."[/Quote]

"I see... alright, "

Gaara slowly stood up, He was about to say something but stopped when the other male continued.

"And I know what you're all thinking about..."[/Quote] He pauses, turning his back to them, and facing in the direction they'd be heading.

"Black sheep. Yeah, I know."[/Quote]

Gaara starred at the other. He couldn't really image being the other but he knew..it must be a challenge. He begins walking with out his order.

"Great.. I can already see this failing. "

"Angael.."

She sighed putting her hands on her hips and rolling her eyes.

"Come...let's go."

He followed after the other male, The two females behind him. He carefully watched Aoi as he pulled out two daggers, twirling them in his hands, the blades becoming nothing more than a metallic blur, a faint whistling sound coming from the twirling weapons as the air rushed past. He was skilled earning his rank of 30. There eyes met when the boy glanced back at him with his one visible eye. He didn't smile tho... he never smiled.

"Aoi, stay with the group and walk behind me. We are a team now until are mission is complete."

"You big softy~ "

Angael grinned at him but he ignored her.

"The Awaken Being could appear at any moment, I ask that you remain close. "

Amaterasu watched as for some reason, the Claymore flinched at her words, as if they were some kind of inflicting wound, or a slap in the face. She looked up at him, the Claymore's eyes staring into her own, and she was just about to ask why he reacted the way he did, when she hears a blood-curdling scream. And when that sound filled their ears, she watched, with wide eyes, as the Claymore's eyes changed, taking on a golden color, with cat like slits. Instead of scaring her, they heightened her fascination even more. The Claymore tells her to stay away, and before she could even answer, he leaves, her eyes following his movement.

She takes off after him, disregarding his warning, wanting to see him again. Wanting to know him. But by the time she located the spot where he had been at, he was long gone, all that was left was corpses, and the stench of blood filling the air, making her eyes water. She turns away, not wanting to linger, and hurries to the place where she thought he would be next. She breaks into a run, and heads towards where the leader of the village resided, and sure enough, he was there, just leaving the house, and getting ready to leave the town itself.

For a while, she follows him, as she did before, but only moments before they reach the edge of the village, she stops, wanting to call out, but too frightened to do so. She stood there, behind him, her knees trembling, her tiny body clenched in fear. She hoped he would turn around, to look at her, to ask why she was following. But even if he did...she had a feeling she wouldn't know what to say. 'Please...turn around. I want to look into your eyes again...I want to see your face. I want to know you...to prove that even a human can not be afraid of a Claymore...Please!' She thinks this, and takes a cautious step forward, wondering what would happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even ahead of them, Aoi could hear the words of the female Claymore. He sighs to himself, keeping a straight face nonetheless. When he looked back, he had met eyes with Gaara, and for a moment, it felt like the other was 'reading' him. When Gaara calls to him, saying he needed to walk behind him, all Aoi did in response was nod mutely and within the blink of an eye, was walking with the group, not really saying anything, or feeling anything for that matter, placing his weapons back where they had been, at his hips. All he really wanted, was to be done with this, and get back to being alone. Like it was supposed to be.

He could feel both Angela and Sara watching him, their eyes both staring directly at him, but he paid them no attention. Why should he? If he asked why they were staring, he felt all he'd get was some witty response from Angela, and a sorry ass excuse from Sara. He glanced towards Gaara, who was now walking ahead of him, instead of behind.

Why had he been put with these people? Were the ones in command afraid that something would happen if they'd put him with others? Or was it just the luck of the draw he'd been placed here? He didn't know, and nor did he care. For now, he'd deal with it, and do what he was supposed to. And when it was done...he'd go his own way again. For a time being, until he was called for once more.

Haku stepped out of the village leaders home, already heading out. He knew the little girl from before disregarding his warning, She must of seen the aftermath of it all. The half eaten Human...and the dead rotting Yoma. Was that what she wanted to see? Did she finally realize that no good came with following a claymore.

Half way threw the village he stopped for a brief moment...Sensing the child from before.

She hasn't learned...

He thought as he continued until he reached the very edge of the village. He stopped at the very end of the village, knowing the girl was standing right behind him. He glanced back at her...seeing her knees trembling, her tiny body clenched in fear. She takes a step forward....What was going threw her mind right now? Why was she still following him.

"Your following stops here...go away. "

He looked away from her and continued to go on as if she was nothing. As if she wasn't there. She was no different. Her body couldn't hide the way she truly felt about him...she was scared...but Haku understood and held no grudge against her...She had a right to be scared...He was part Yoma.

-----------------------------------------------

As they walk Gaara suddenly stopped. Puting his arm out to heed and halt the others.

".............."

"What is it?"

His eyes widened slightly.

"SCATTER! IT'S UNDERNEATH US!!"

BAM!!

A awaken being arose from the snowy ground. Its skin white. With golden eyes with cat like slits. Her body complete deformed, her Arms were long, like skinny tooth picks and she had sharp ice nails at the end. Her hair frozen, covered in frost. Her body was see threw like ice and her voice...was the voice of death it's self.

"Crap"

"Claymore's...I won't die, you idiots don't know what your missing. Just give into your Yoma...evolve and become truly powerful! "

"Lisa Brown, You have betrayed your fellow brother-in and the organization. You have allowed yourself to become the very thing we Seek to destroyed. You have killed innocent people. And for your treachery and crimes..you will die,"

She laughed.

"Feel Free to try!! Be good little mutts of the organization and DIE!"

She threw her arms in the hair and brought them down fast, throwing large ice needles at everyone.

"WATCH OUT! Aoi! Sara! Attack from below, to your right. Angela! Me and you above Left!! "

"No you don't you filthy vermin!

Her fingers went into the ground...and suddenly her attacks came from below...ice needless shot up from the ground, taking them by surprise.

"WATCH OUT!!"

He pushed Angela out of danger, as a needle went into his leg, and became stuck in his body.

"Shit! Gaara!! "

"AHH!!"

Sara appeared behind the creature and tries to slice it's neck but her sword only hit hard ice, making a CLANK sound...her weapon falling out of her hands.

"You Bitch!"

The awaken being grabbed Sara and grinned as she crushed her body in the plam of her hand. The sound of her spine and bones snapping was horrifying. Her scream... Traumatising. The Yoma smiled as she dropped Sara's life less body in the snow...the beautiful white was now stained with red.

SARA!!!YOU BITCH ILL KILL YOU!"

"Stop! "

"LET GO!"

Gaara grabbed Angela, he had already removed the ice needle from his leg and was standing.

"Calm down...you must'nt let your emotions get to you..."

He looked at Aoi. This thing was an awaken being...and was truly more power then your average Yoma.

"You and Angela distract her, her Skin is made of strong ice! Watch out for her underground attacks! "

He warned. He gripped his sword tightly as he closed his eyes. And a strange aura appeared around his body...He was using his Yoma abilities. Was it 20% ? 30,..40?!

Gaara's mouth widened, His teeth becoming pointed like a Yoma's. His body became more muscular, his veins appearing. His features were changing into a Yoma. But he couldn't attack the monster...not until the others distracted her.

"HURRY!"

He ordered.

She looks to him when he speaks to her, listening to his words. He told her that she would stop following him, but she didn't want to. Shaking her head, she steps closer, one step at a time, until she was standing right in front of him, like before, looking up at his face. She searched his eyes with her own, but if the Claymore looked closely, he would see no fear in the depths of her eyes. "I want to come with." She says to him, reaching out to clasp his hand in her own, her hand so small it could only hold a few of his fingers.

"I will not go away. For where should I go away to? I'm...I'm an orphan. The other children I had been living with are all dead. They were killed." Her body continued trembling, but it wasn't fear of him that caused it. It was fear of what lay ahead. Excitement for what may happen. Anticipation towards the future. Not fear of the person in front of her. She continued looking up at him, her eyes shining with child-like love and caring, the purity of a child's heart shining from deep within her being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all happened so fast. One minute it was silent, the next moment the air was filled with the sound of battle. The Awakened being had been following them from beneath the snow, out of sight. But now, that pure white snow was stained with the crimson blood of Sara, who now lay dead, limp in the snow. Aoi looks to her lifeless body for a moment, no emotion on his face. He felt next to nothing, Claymore's often died in battles like this. He then looks to Gaara, who had ice coming out of his leg. But it seemed not to bother him much, because he was already planning on what to do next.

Aoi nods in understanding when Gaara tells him to distract the Awakened being, the glances to Angela. Time to show these ingrates just what he was all about. Without another moment of thought, he rushes towards the Awakened being, his movements quite fast, because without any of the armor to weigh him down, he was relevantly faster than that of a "normal" Claymore. All that gave away his position was the snow flying up in a trail after his movements, his body nothing more than a blur to the naked eye.

He ran around the being's body, circling over and over again, easily dodging the attempts from the being to try and strike at him. He pulls out his weapons, and like before, begins to spin them in his hands, until they too were a blur, the wind whistling in the weapons, and slides to a halt behind her, slashing out at her back legs, the speed of his weapons movements withstanding the ice and slashing right through to her muscles. His blades cut her tendons, and nicks her bones, and she screams, slapping the ground and causing a ice spear to rush out of the ground right beneath him. He jumps out of the way, but somehow gets nicked by the spear, it cuts his side, blood dripping to the ground. He grunts, but doesn't let it get to him. Jumping away,out of reach, he looks for Angela, and winces when he sees that she had a spear through her gut, and looks away. He hoped Gaara was almost ready to do his thing.

(I hope I did okay)

Haku could feel the girls gaze on him. He had told her to leave him be, but she refused. She shook her head, stopping him from continuing to leave as she blocked his path meeting his gaze. Why...Why was this little girl So determined to accompany him? The Girl was searching his eyes, and that's when he realized that there was no fear in her eyes. Her eyes were shining with child-like love and care. The purity in her heart was blinding.

"I want to come with."[/Quote]

She says to him, reaching out to him, and to his surprise she clashed his hand in her own, The human had such small delicate hands making her able to hold just a few of his fingers.

"I will not go away. For where should I go away to? I'm...I'm an orphan. The other children I had been living with are all dead. They were killed."[/Quote]

She was brave...to tell him no...to refuse him...to not be afaird of him. However having her with him wasn't the smartest idea and yet...he didn't Want to leave this child alone.

"Alright...You may accompany me until I find a town and family to take you in.. my life is not one a child like you should live. "

He looked away from her and looked at her hand that was holding his. It was warm....So warm.

"You may let go now."

He muttered pulling his hand away as he moved around her small body and continued to walk.

"Let me know when you are tried, hungry, or thirsty."

He told her, slowing his pace so the girl wouldn't fall behind. His voice was a little stern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on....a..little more!"

His voice began to change. Was he reacting his limit?

Staining the Snow was not only his blood but the blood of his dead comrade Sara. The creature had killed her! Gaara didn't want to lose any one else! He refused to! Every claymore mattered! No matter what the organization or the humans said! No one...was truly replaceable.

Claymore's often died in battles like this but Gaara took their deaths to heart. That's what made him so different from many claymore. And that was his weakness. Aoi and Angela followed his orders and were distracting the Awakened being, Gaara watches closely as Aoi rushes towards the Awakened being, his movements fast, the only thing giving away his position was the snow flying up in a trail behind him. He was unbelievably fast! He ran around the being's body, circling her easily dodging her attempts to attack. He suddenly slides to a halt behind her, weapons in hands, slashing out her back legs. His blades cut her tendons, and nicks her bones, and she screams, crashing to into the snow, causing a ice spear to rush out of the ground right beneath him. Gaara's eyes widened at what happens next. Aoi jumped out of the way getting nicked on his side, His blood dripping to the ground. But Angela didn't see the ice spear coming toward her! And Not only does it hit her in the stomach but it gets logged inside her. He falls into the cold...cold snow.

Two down....two to go...

"DAMN YOU CLAYMORES!! ILL KILL YOU!!"

Gaara was done charging up His strength. He no longer looked human..but looked like a Yoma himself. He appeared above the awaken being, high in the sky . The tip of his sword aimed at her body.

"DIE!!!"

He yelled coming down on her, his body going in circles, it was like his body became a fast drill falling from the sky! No doubt it was drill threw anything and every thing! And the monster couldn't get away with her legs injured! Gaara went threw her body as if it was paper. Going into.the ground and making a HUGE crevice The pull of gravity helped him a lot. And snow flew up in the air...showed everyone in white....

BAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGG

"Ha...ha....ha....argh!"

Gaara clinched his sword's handle. Half of his sword was in the ground as he sat on his knees using his weapon to support him. He had reverted back to his human form...but it was not easy for him...and the process was extremely painful. He panted, exhausted and losing a lot of blood from his wound.

When a girl or boy became a claymore they could fighters...or healers...both could fight or heal...but the claymore's who were more skilled at healing could grow back lost limbs, they could take significant life threatening damage and serve unlike claymore's who focus on fighting they would need to reattach there missing limb. But Gaara was clearly a fighter...and fighters were claymore who developed there own uquie move...such as what he did just now and he called it the spinning cyclone. A healer couldn't never do such a thing. But there were a few claymores that were evenly balanced and could heal and fight well...The rare ones....and those claymore were almost always the top 10.

Gaara managed to stand up. His vision blurry but he didn't care. He had to know if the others were ok.

"A-Aoi?!....Angela..!!"

He coughed, stumbling. He stopped when he found Angela covered in snow. He dug her body out of the freezing ice and put his hand to her lips...She was breathing! But just barely.

"H-Hey...Did we...win"

She smiled up at him coughing up blood.

"Angeal....don't talk.."

He looked at the ice spear still logged in her guts.

"I'll pull it out...and then you can heal yourself. Do you think you can...-- "

Angela was a healer. She could come back from the most horrifying wounds. Gaara hoped that she'd recover.

"Y-Yeah.. I..I think so...w-where's...Aoi"

Gaara bit his lip.

"I don't know...he was injured."

Amaterasu's eyes widened when the Claymore finally agreed to let her come with. A huge smile forms on her face, and she shines with happiness. "Thank you!" She then looks to their hands, having let go of each other, and she lets her hand fall to her side. She follows after him, like a little puppy or kitten following it's owner, a smile on her face. She hurries, and then matches his footsteps, walking next to him now, and glances at his face. "By the way...my name is Amaterasu. What's your name?"

Even though from his way of trying to avoid her, she could tell that somewhere, deep inside, he was a caring person. She was determined to show him that she too cared, even if he was what people often called "a monster". She glances back towards the village, the buildings growing smaller and smaller with every step they took, but then looked forward again, towards the distance, the unknown. Quietly, she slips her hand once more into his, holding onto his fingers, not wanting to let go just yet. She didn't show it, but, she was a little scared. She'd grown up in that village for as long as she remembered...but she didn't have a life there anymore. That was taken away the moment that Yoma came.

She looked up to him again, and her eyes were filled with different emotions. She had one thought, and was trying to get him to see it, to hear it, without saying it. 'Please...let me stay with you...I care...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was over. The Awakened being was dead. And now Aoi was laying on the ground, having jumped out of the way of the downfall of snow that had been caused by Gaara's attack. His hand was pressed over the spot where he'd been hit. It was worse than it looked. Blood dripped in a trail towards him, he had gone off a ways, not wanting the others to see him. He was a mess. Even though, during the fight they couldn't pick up his appearance, he had gotten nicked every so often.

His lip was bleeding, he had cuts on his arms, and he think he might have broken a rib. Plus he lost the bandage that covered his eye. He stares up at the blue sky, letting his body heal, but it was taking longer than usual. Probably because he used up so much energy against the Awakened being. He slowly closes his eyes, letting the snow from the clouds that had formed to drift onto him, not bothering to get up. He wasn't able to at the moment.

But after a while, he opens his eyes again. He needed to get back. Slowly he stands up, his wounds mostly healed, but there still was the one on his side. He sighs softly, glancing around trying to spot his bandage, but couldn't find it. "Damn it all..." He mutters to himself, before trekking to where the others were, and when he spots them, he covers his eye with his hand, so they couldn't see.

Glancing to Angela, he sees she was still alive. Albeit, she had the spear still in her. He glances to Gaara, and then back to Angela. Shaking his head, he kneels down a bit from them, and waits for what was going to happen next, making sure to keep his eye covered at all times. He didn't want them seeing it, not now, not ever. It wasn't something he was proud of, that was for sure.

The child's eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you!"[/Quote]

He paused a little hearing her Say that. Not too many people ever thanked a claymore. And he really didn't do anything...so why thank him? He was planning on dumping her in the next village did she not understand that? The Girl follows behind him, smiling until they were side by side, walking together. She glances up at his face.

"By the way...my name is Amaterasu. What's your name?"[/Quote]

Haku met her eyes, hesitant to give the girl a answer But sighed, looking away.

"Haku."

He muttered. Avoided the small child as they walked. He wasn't really talkative. His eyes widened slightly feeling Amaterasu slip her hand in his once more, holding onto his fingers. Was she scared? Why was she holding his hand? He stopped With little to no expression on his face.

"Let go.."

His voice stern. But Amaterasu was looking at him, her eyes filled with all sorts of emotions. After a moment of there stare down He sighed and continued to walk, letting Amaterasu hold his hand for now.

"..Do not get comfortable doing that...I will allow you to do this once and only once. "

He said, meaning his words as he avoided her presence and walked in silence as Amaterasu held his hand with her delicate fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara turned hearing foot steps, and when he saw Aoi, relief hit him...He was ok...his wounds appeared to be mostly healed except the one on his side and for some reason he was covering his eye. The eye that once had a bandage over it. Aoi looks at him and Angela shaking his head before his knees hit the ground, away from them a little. He frowned at the other before looking back down to Angela. Why didn't he say anything?! Why did he shake his head at them? Why wasn't he helping a fellow comrade?!

"G-glad too...see you too...black..sheep"

Angela grinned.

"Stop it.... I'm going to pull it out now...so bare with me,"

He grabbed the spear And suddenly yanked on it causing Angela to scream.

"Ahhhh!!! AHHHH!! Fuck!.... Fuck! Fuck!!! "

He stopped, the spear was logged in side her pretty well.

"Sorry..."

He whispered, yanking on it again, only pulling a little of it out. Angela had tears coming from her eyes. As Gaara went to yank it a third time and it finely came out of her. The Girl panted, before fainting. Gaara sighed, tossing the spear aside, glad that Angela's suffering was over. He looked at her wound and already saw her stomach tissue reforming but it would take her a few hours to completely heal a wound like hers. His attention turned to Aoi.

"..I understand...that you may not like us..but we all can relate and understand each other. No one can better understand you and befriend you then your own kind."

He slowly got to his feet. His wound completely healed now. He gently picked up Angela holding her like a princess with on hand and with the other...He picked up Sara's broken and twisted bloody dead body and threw it over his shoulder.

"There's a cave about a mile from here. Lets go."

He said. Heading there, and leading the way. He was quiet for a while before he spoke to the other again, the cave insight.

"Aoi..is your eye injured? Your covering it up and yet, I don't recall you getting struck in the face. "

He said. Glancing at the boy. He stepped inside the cave and gently put both girls down with care, before sitting down himself next to them with a sigh, just as a blizzard began to roll in. They had made it just in time. He stared outside watching the unforgiving snow.

"...whatever your hiding with your had..its none of my business But..we all have scars. None of us are perfect...."

He sighed looking at him.

"Have all your wounds healed? "

'Haku' That was his name. She looks over at him, and could tell, that despite what he said of allowing her to hold his hand for now, he didn't want her doing it at all. A sad look overcomes her usually cheerful face, and she slowly lets go of his fingers, letting her hand fall to her side, and bows her head in defeat. She wanted to get to know him but...how was that going to happen when he didn't want her there. For a while, nothing went on between the two, nothing happened, until...

Amaterasu's stomach gurgles, so quietly that it was almost impossible to hear it. She ignores the sound, she wasn't going to bother Haku so soon into their newly found "journey" together, with the request for food. Continuing to walk beside him, she sighs softly. Her stomach gurgles again, but like before, it was quiet, and she ignores the sound her body was making. 'Maybe coming with...was a bad idea...' She thinks to herself, taking another glance at Haku, but then shakes her head at the thought. 'No, I can't think like that. I didn't belong there anymore...plus...I want to get to know him...' She sighs again, her tiny hands curling into determined fists, and a soft smile forms on her lips. She'd stay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Watching with cold eyes as Gaara pulls the ice out of Angela, he says and does nothing, nor replies to Gaara's comment about him and the other Claymore. About how they understood each other. 'Yeah right...how could they understand my pain?' He thinks to himself, but stands up as Gaara did, following the other as they went to a cave, and looking outside right as they stepped into the shelter, a blizzard hit. He walks to the cave wall, and sits down, leaning his back against it, staring out at the falling white sheet of snow.

Aoi looks to Gaara when he asks if his eye was injured, but Aoi replies with nothing, only silence. No, it wasn't injured. But Aoi didn't tell him this. He stays silent when Gaara continues talking, and looks away, a shadowed expression forming on his face, as if he was biting back a reply, his eyes filled with some dark emotion. Yes, they all had scars. But his...his weren't something he was willing to show. He was tired of being spoken to, especially by someone he didn't know, but once again Gaara speaks up, asking if his injuries were healed.

"Mostly..." He removes the other hand that had been on his side, showing a red stain on his hand, and on his skin near his middle abdomen. For some reason, this wound wasn't healing as fast as the others. Even his broken ribs had healed by that time, all that was left was the slash on his side. Placing his hand back to cover the still bleeding wound, he stares at the cave floor, falling silent. Why did Gaara care so much? Aoi was the black sheep right? It shouldn't matter...

Haku had no thoughts in his mind. He walked...and walked, watching the sun disappear as night was beginning to descend. He glanced at the little girl who now appeared sad, and had released his hand. He looked at his free hand as if there was something different about it, but after a few seconds He continued to walk with his hands to his side. He didn't pay much attention to the child until he heard her stomach grawl. He looked at her again, and stopped. He glanced around the forest as if searching for something. He then went down and picked up

Amaterasu. Taking her fragile body in his strong embrace, and with no warning began to ran. And he was unbelievably fast! So fast that he wasn't human...The two of them flew by trees and bushes, going deep into the forest. When Haku stopped the two of them stood in front of a calm river, and he finally put Amaterasu down.

"We will rest here for now, "

He pulled out his sword and dug it into the ground, before sitting down and letting his back rest on his weapon.

"You can catch fish and make a fire can't you"

He said crossing his arms and looking at her. She could catch fish and cook them over a fire to eat. And the river water was drinkable. She could even bathe if she wished. He hoped that the girl wasn't completely helpless.

---------------------------------------------

Gaara looked away from Aoi. It seemed that the other had no interest in hearing what he had to say. He ran a hand threw his hair and looked at Sara's lifeless body. He refused to leave her behind. Even tho she had passed away...she still deserved a proper barrel. He closed his eyes and fell asleep....

{ Next Day }

"How are you feeling"

"I'm Fine Gaara"

She sighed.

"You worry to much."

He looked at the ground.

"I suppose I do..."

She smiled at him softly and patted him on the back. The two of them stood in front of Sara's grave, her sword logged into the snow, showing the fact that not only her body was there, But that she existed.

Gaara got down, getting on one knee, paying his respects. Angela followed his example doing the same. When Gaara finished he stood and bowed to her.

"May you rest in peace. "

"...Good bye...Sara"

Gaara glanced back at Aoi. He didn't expect him to care about Sara's death or pay his respects. That was one thing he didn't like about the other. He sighed looking at Aoi and Angela.

"We succeeded in our mission...and we prevailed. I was nice working with you two..and now... we go our separate ways. "

"When you say it like that, it sounds weird, can't you just say don't die and promise that we'll see each other again. Geez"

Gaara nodded.

"I suppose so,,."

He pulled out his sword and So did Angela, they clanked their swords together. It was basically a hug or handshake to fellow comrades, and claymore groups often always did that.

The two looked at Aoi.

"Well?! What are you waiting for-"

Angela grinned, waiting for the black sheep to join in there farewell. They wouldn't leave until he did so.

"This is it...farewell, and I hope to see you all again alive and well."

"Same here.."

Angela and Gaara put there swords away. And Angela left. Gaara watched her for a moment before nodding at Aoi and walking in the opposite direction. He hoped that this wasn't truly goodbye forever.

Amaterasu blinks slightly in confusion when Haku suddenly stopped walking, and she turned to look at him. But before she could say or do anything, he suddenly picks her up into his arms, and begins to run. She presses against him, burying her face into his chest. She had never moved this fast in her life before! It was amazing, exhilirating, but at the same time quite frightening. Before she even knew it, they were in a forest, by a stream of water, and Haku had set her on the ground. He tells her they were going to rest there. She was about to protest, but Haku spoke again. Asking if she could catch fish, and make fire. She nods, watching as he sat down.

Without a word, she walks over to the water, and looks into it, seeing that there were lots of fish, big and little, a smile forming on her face. She first works on getting the fire going, gathering wood, setting it up, and then, doing something her friends back in the village taught her, found some flint and in no time at all had a fire going. With that done, she then hitches up her dress, fixing it so that the hem was above her thighs so the clothing wouldn't get wet, and she goes into the water. She shivers when she first steps in, but her body adjusts to the temperature. For someone as small as she was, she was really fast, and somehow, with her bare hands, manages to catch four fish, two for each of them, the smaller ones for herself.

Climbing up out of the water, she sticks the fish onto some sticks, and sets them over the fire, and soon the scent of fire cooked fish fills the air, causing Amaterasu's stomach to growl even more. Also, she had pulled out a couple of chipped cups from her bag, and a small teapot that she had owned for a long time, filling it with water, and sets it on a sort of perch over the water to boil it. Without any words, she makes some tea, pouring it into the cups, and then she glances to Haku, who hadn't moved. Walking over to him, she hands him one of the cups, and keeps the other for herself.

She smiles a little, and then sits down across from him, taking off her bag that she wore on her back, and sets it on the ground next to her, before looking to Haku again. She looked to the water, and decides that after the food, she'd take a bath. It had been some time since her last one, but even so, she didn't smell bad. In fact, she looked quite well groomed. This whole time she was silent, not saying anything, but keeping quiet as she worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aoi watched as the other two paid their respects to their fallen comrade, and even though it looked as if he wasn't doing anything, or even cared, behind his blank eyes he felt a pang of regret, not being able to protect her, Sara, even though she too was one who disrespected him and made fun of who and what he was. He bows his head a little bit, not even enough for the other two to notice. Gaara speaks up, saying that they had completed their mission, and that they could now go their separate ways. Aoi sighs in relief, glad that it was over and done with. He was tired of being in another person's company.

However, he didn't expect for Angela to expect him to join in their 'farewell'. They both looked to him, as he had started to walk away, but he simply frowns, his eyes narrowed, and a glint of hatred in his eyes. "Forget it." With those words, he leaves the cave, the blizzard already passed by. So soon it had come, so quickly it had gone. He ignores the words of the two others, and takes off, first walking, then jogging, and then breaking out into a full throttle run, picking up speed, until like before, he was just a blur to the eye. He had to get away. He needed to.

By the time he stopped running, he was far away from the snowy mountain, and in the middle of a field of grass, small white flowers dotting the hills that lay around him. He sighs, and looks up at the sky, the light fading as the sun began to set. He falls down on to the soft grass, grunting at the pain in his side, and looks down, the blood still flowing from his wound, and it had dripped all the way down to his thigh. He sighs again, his eyes narrowing. Why wasn't it healing? He shrugs it off, and his eyes flutter shut, and soon was fast asleep, not even noticing that people from the village nearby were gawking at him, or someone had called for help, because they saw the blood.

Haku made sure that the human didn't notice him watching her. He observe's her as she made her fire and actually caught some fish. It would seem she wasn't completely hopeless. She was very different...something about her...was spiceal. Climbing up out of the water, she sticks the fish on some sticks, and roasts them over the fire, the delicious smell filling the air.

He heard Amaterasu's stomach growl again. It was a good thing they stopped. He had forgotten what it was like to be human. How much you had to rest, eat, and sleep.

Amaterasu pulled out a couple of chipped cups from her bag, and a small teapot, filling it with water. So she came prepared...excellent. To his surprise the girl was being very quiet, She made some tea, and to his surprise again, Amaterasu made him some tea, handing it to him. He sighed and took it setting the cup down beside him. And continuing to rest against his sword. He tried to ignore the fact that Amaterasu was smiling and sitting across from him, Taking off her bag. But he didn't say anything to her. She truly wasn't doing anything wrong...Night was beginning to fall...The sky surrounding them in darkness and the moon lights faintly lightening there path, as well as the flickering fire that made there shadows danced in wonder.

"Well done. You continue to Impress me."

Gaara looked away as his organization messager spoke. Every claymore had a messenger assigned to them. That person gave them the organizations orders, Supplies, New clothes, and collected the money they received from villages after killing yoma.

"Here, a new pare of clothes, and a new assignment. A few miles away is a village infested with quite a large number of Yoma, get rid of them and start heading south to the coast. Understand? "

"Yes..."

He nodded and left. Gaara ran a hand threw his hair as he headed to the village infested with disgusting Yoma. He thought about Aoi and Angela, just knowing and believing that he'd see his comrades again. But he couldn't help but wonder what was the others problem..why was Aoi so...distant?

The sky was becoming dark, and when Amaterasu looked up, she could see stars begin to shine in the heavens. She smile a bit wider, gazing at the twinkling objects for a while, before lowering her face. The fish should be done by now.Se scoots closer to the fire, and picks up one of the sticks with a fish, and checks it, seeing that it was indeed finished cooking. She hands Haiku his two fish, before taking her own and going back to where she had been sitting before, and eats her food, savoring the taste of the fish on her tongue.

Once she finished, she stands up and looks to Haku. "I'll be in the stream." She tells him, and walks off, finding a placewhere she could bathe. Eventually she locates a spot, by some large rocks, and she takes off her clothing, folding them and placing it on the bank of the stream, before climbing into the water. She shivers as the water rushes over her body, but after a bit, her temperature adjusts, and she stops shivering. She des a bit further in, so she was waist deep, and then washes off, using a leaf she had learned from the women in the village told her was like soap. Once she had washed her body, and her hair, she simply floats in the water for a bit.

But she knew she couldn't stay in the water forever, so she stood up, and made her way to the shore but slips and cuts her knee and foot on a very sharp rock. She cries out in pain, tears welling in her eyes. Blood floated down the stream in the water, and she tries to stand, but winces. It seems she might have twisted her ankle as well. She cries more, t unlike most, her cries were soft and very quiet sounding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aoi had been moved from the grassy hill, and was now laying inside of a house in a village, a woman tending to his wound. It seemed as if she was one of the rare few who cared for both humans and claymore. Aki's breathing was soft, but he wasn't fully asleep. He could sense yoma's in the village,ut for some reason he couldn't move, or even speak now. Was it something the awakened being had secreted in to him on that spear?

A lookout in the village soon spots movement outsude the vilage, and tells another person. They had company, it was a Claymore. A group of men, four of them, go out to meet the Claymore, who so happened to be Gaara. One of them speaks up, disgust in his voice. "Yer here for the job right? Well, we got something else for ya. Found 'im layin' in the grass just outside the village. We brought 'im in, but ya need to take care of 'im yerself. Then jus' finish year business and be gone, we know the drill about payin' and stuffs. Mort there'll take ya to 'im." The man points to a young man of maybe eighteen, who nods, before motioning for him to follow, guiding him to the house where Aoi was.

The sky became dark and was filled with stars. Haku's eyes quietly watched the humans. She was smiling...why? Was it really because of the stars? Hadn't she seen them before? Amaterasu scoots closer to the fire and checks on her fish, and he's a little surprised that the girl handed him two fish. He couldn't even eat one. But he silently took the girls kind offer, taking the fish and putting them on a large leaf. He had taken about 3 bites of the fish before putting it down and crossing his arms again...He was done. A claymore could serve on little food or water and ate little. When Amaterasu finished eating her food She stood, He looked up at her wondering were the child was off too.

"I'll be in the stream."[/Quote]

Haku said nothing. He closed his eyes and relaxed against his sword...letting the fires light dance off his pale perfect skin. It was quiet... the sounds of the forest soothing in a way. Haku thought about his actions today...how he had met Amaterasu and allowed her to come with him...was it a bad choice? She was so young...Haku hoped that she wouldn't see any more blood shed. He suddenly heard a child wincing crying softly near by. It wasn't hard for Haku to hear Amaterasu with his fantastic hearing. He was quickly on his feet and went to the stream. He walked passed the rocks that hid the girls body from him. Haku looked down at her crying face. She must of slipped and cut her knee and foot on a sharp rock. Tears welling up in her eyes and blood floating down the stream.

"Are you...alright. "

He stepped into the water, but only to pick up Amaterasu, taking her naked and wet body into his warm embarrass.

"I apologize. If I'm making you feel uncomfortable..."

He said to her, setting her down on a patch of grass and ignoring the fact that she was naked. He had barely any emotion on his face or in his voice. He took her knee and inspected the wound before his fingers moved down her legs and he touched her ankle, His touch gentle and soothing...sexy and yet gentle. Haku realized the girl had a sprained it...and her foot was bleeding pretty badly.

"Your in pain..."

He said Glancing at her. He pulled out some bandages from her bag, and began to slowly wrap her wounds. He was unfazed by her nude body... in fact he didn't think much of it.

"You need to be...more careful..."

He told her..

"You are...to careless. "

He wrapped up her wounds in no time, doing to perfectly!

------------------------------------

It doesn't take Long for Gaara to reach the village only to be greeted by a group of men.

One of them speaks up, disgust in his voice. Clearly he was no fan of claymore's

"Yer here for the job right? Well, we got something else for ya. Found 'im layin' in the grass just outside the village. We brought 'im in, but ya need to take care of 'im yerself. Then jus' finish year business and be gone, we know the drill about payin' and stuffs. Mort there'll take ya to 'im."[/Quote]

Gaara took in the others words and nodded, not saying anything. Every human had there own thoughts about claymore's. Gaara followed Mort who appeared to be around 18, the teen guided him to a house. He thanked the human and knocked on the door. And when he realized that Aoi was the claymore they found he frowned slightly.

He stepped into the room, thanking the women who had been taken care of him.

"Thank you...not to many people would take us in."

"It's no trouble...a claymore saved my life one day...So when I saw your friend there I couldn't dare leave him there. "

He nodded. Looking back down at Aoi. So it seems that the two of them didn't make it that far. Here they were together...once again.

Amaterasu's eyes widen when Haku came and picked her up out of the water, a faint blush on her face at the feeling of his skin on her own. But she says nothing, just sniffles a little and allows him to place her on the grass, and watches with tear filled eyes as he inspects her injuries, whimpering and wincing when he touches her foot. But, for some reason, his touch was gentler right then, and the look in his eyes, the sound of his voice was more caring. She watches as he wraps up her ankle, taking good care to keep still so as not to mess him up.

"I'm sorry I caused you trouble. It was dark, and I tripped on a rock." She apologizes softly, reaching up with her hands to wipe away the tears in her eyes. A grateful smile forms on her lips when Haku finishes. "But thank you, for helping me." She really didn't think to much about her being naked, and him seeing her like this. Besides, there wasn't much to look at anyways. However, there was something interesting about her. On the ankle she sprained, was what appeared to be some sort of marking, in the shape of a flower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aoi opens his eyes, though it was a struggle to do even that much. He glances around, hearing voices, one of them very familiar. And sure enough, his gaze lands on Gaara. His eyes narrow, but now was no time to complain. He grits his teeth together, trying to say something, but fails to mutter a single word. All he could do was look at Gaara, feeling totally weak and helpless in his eyes. The very tips of Aoi's fingers twitch, and even then he wasn't making them move.

He tries again to speak. "Ga-ara..." he manages, his voice like a low grunt, his words forced. The woman looks to him, a concerned look on her face. She asks Gaara if he knew what was going on, she hadn't seen anything like this before. Aoi lay there, desperate to move, to sit up, to escape being in the gaze that was Gaara's. He looks away, a pained look in his eyes, of mixed and unreadable emotion. 'Stop looking at me...stop seeing me like this...stop...please, I hate it when people look at me like that... STOP!' He thinks this to himself, squeezing his eyes shut, feeling a sudden tightening in his chest. Something he thought he'd never feel again. Misery.

Amaterasu had a faint blush on her face as Haku was patching her up, but the claymore didn't think much of it. She allows him to help her, her tear filled eyes watching him. The Girl winced when he touched her injury ..her ankle was distantly sprained.

"You should recover in a few days. "

He muttered.

"I'm sorry I caused you trouble. It was dark, and I tripped on a rock." [/Quote]

Haku pauses as he heard her apology, Amaterasu whipping her crystal tears away. A grateful smile forms on her lips.

"I see..."

He said, looking away.

. "But thank you, for helping me."[/Quote] He hasn't hears someone thank him in a long time... it was...kind of nice. He nodded to the girl as he stood up taking another quick glance at her ankle, and there was some sort of marking, in the shape of a flower on her skin...

Haku disregarded it tho, not thinking much of it.

"That's enough time in the water for tonight. "

He said and helped the child up on her feet.

"Can you try to walk..."

He said, not really wanting to carry the girl Tomorrow .

-------------------------------------------

Aoi opened his eyes, His gaze landing on Gaara as he listened to the girl. His eyes else were, But Gaara senses his gaze on him and glances at him. The claymore was gritting his teeth together, trying to say something, but was having a difficult time speaking. Gaara stepped into the room, looking down at Aoi, and it was like he was inspecting him. The very tips of Aoi's fingers twitched even tho he wasn't making them move.

"Ga-ara..."[/Quote]

"Don't...save your strength."

The woman looks at Aoi concerned. She asks Gaara if he knew what was going on, saying that she hadn't seen anything like this before.

"Yes... and if I'm correct...he doesn't have much time. "

He put his sword down as he looked at the girl.

"If you will allow me to stay the night, I'd very much appreciate it. Also, I will need your assistance in saving my comrade, Will you help me?"

The Girl blushed by his soothing and calm voice. Thinking Gaara was completely sexy!

"O-of course! And I'll do whatever I can to help you"

He nodded to the women.

"Thank you.. you are too kind. Your name? "

"M..my...my name?.. i-it's.. Juilie. "

"Juilie, I need a bucket of water, a lit fire, towels, bandages, and The sharpest knife you have, can you please retrieve those things for me"

The Girl quickly nodded and hurried off to go get them.

Meanwhile Aoi laid there, unable to move, his eyes on him.

"...Aoi.. "

The boy looks away. Pain in his eyes. He didn't understand why the other didn't come to him. Why he didn't trust anyone.

"..My option of you hasn't changed..."

He said simply, looking away. He didn't think the other was weak. Just because he was like this didn't change his mind about Aoi... the other was still strong..

A few minutes went by until Juilie came back with every thing he needed. On the table was a lit fire, trapped in a bowl, next to it was a bucket of water, towels, bandages, and then a knife.

"T-That's every thing."

Gaara nodded.

"Thank you... now I'm sorry but I must ask you to leave the room, and no matter what you hear, you must not come in until I come out... do you understand. "

The Girl bit her lip and nodded, glancing at the ill claymore before leaving and closing the door behind her.

Once she was gone, Gaara came to Aoi and began to undress him.

"I believe you have a parasite. And I need to find it and remove it as soon as I can, it feeds on your human side, draining you completely until you die... and you can't sense them be cause your part yoma and its inside you. Once a parasite kills its claymore victim, it takes over that person's body.. and the corpus becomes a Yoma... however it's different with humans...they don't die...they just become the Yoma..."

When the other was completely naked Gaara began to search his body, touching his skin, his fingers grazing his behind, legs, waist, stomach, and chest.

He stopped when he found a bump on the boys lower back.

"Found it..."

He took a step back to place the knife over the fire, before returning to turn the boy around, forcing him to lay on his stomach.

"As soon as I cut into you the parasite will realize it's in danger, and dig it's self deeper inside you. It will also cling to you, so it may take me a few minutes to remove it... I apologize but...it will be painful. "

He grabbed a towel and gently pressed it against the others mouth.

"Bite on this..it'll help with the Pain."

She listens to him when he tells her that she had enough time in the water for that night. Nodding, she smiles still, the blush fading from her cheeks, though a pale pink still remained. Standing up with the aid of Haku, she winces slightly at the weight of her body on her ankle, tears stinging her eyes again, and she bites her lip, but says nothing. Amaterasu nods when Haku asks her if she could try to walk, and she takes a step forward, almost falling on her face from the pain that shot up her leg. She holds in the pain however, and steps again, this time it hurt a little less, but she could feel it no matter what.

"I-I think I'll be okay..." She says to him, glancing over to where he was standing. She could tell that he probably didn't want to have to carry her, and even though it hurt to walk, she really didn't blame him for his actions. He probably wasn't used to her yet. She sighs a little, picking up the bag from the ground, which Haku had gotten the bandages from, and pulls out her night gown, slipping it on over her head, letting the fabric fall around her. It felt good to have clothes on again, as the wind was starting to pick up, and it was a little chilly. Without another word to Haku, she limps over to the fire, and sits down by it's warmth, feeling sleepy. Laying down, she curls up, and uses her bag as a pillow, and in little time at all, she had fallen asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He shudders, hating the fact that he was laying there, helpless. He listens to what Gaara tells the woman, having her get him things, and narrows his eyes when the other male shoos the woman from the room, so it was just himself and Gaara in the room. He had heard what Gaara told him minutes earlier, about how his opinion hadn't changed. He had disregarded these words. Aoi hated the kindness that the other was showing, it was unreal. It felt fake. Something he wasn't used to, not in the least.

When the door had been shut again, Gaara spoke to him. Saying that he had a parasite in his body. Aoi grits his teeth harder, not knowing what to think. But what happened next made Aoi feel such burning anger and hatred toward Gaara, that the other would have been relieved for the fact Aoi couldn't move. Indignation and fury boiled within him as Gaara removed his clothing, so now he lay fully naked in front of him. His skin exposed, it would reveal tiny scars all over his arms, and along the upper front and back half of his torso. The other male's fingers trailing his body. Wherever the other male touched, he felt as if his skin was burning on the site of impact.

He wanted to yell out, to strike at Gaara, to make him stop touching him in such a manner, but he could not. He was helpless in Gaara's hands, a wounded animal, unable to fight back. He grunts slightly when Gaara moves him so he was laying on his stomach. So, the parasite was in his back... He leers at Gaara, watching his every movement to the best of his ability, straining his eyes to see what the other was doing. Gaara speaks again, telling him that as soon as he cut into his back, the parasite would sense it was in danger, and struggle, digging itself deeper into his body. He apologized, saying it would take a few minutes, and then presses a towel against his mouth, telling him to bit on it. He does so, the taste of the fabric in his mouth was disgusting.

When the other would cut into him, or while he had been searching his body, Gaara would have seen a peculiar mark upon Aoi's skin, upon his lower back. It was a unique mark, one only given to royalty. Or at least, royalty where he had come from. It was that of a phoenix. But more of that will be revealed later. By the moment Gaara cut into Aoi, it was as the other had said. The parasite felt it was in danger, and dug deeper into Aoi's body. Aoi convulses in pain, biting deep onto the towel, but refuses to make a sound. All that could show he was in pain was the fact his body would tense up, his fingers curling, and the strain in his muscles. Sweat begins to dot his skin, causing the phoenix marking to flare up, as if it were fire itself.

45RD20XYASI6.jpgPlain

corrupted_phoenix_marking_by_nav3r-d31c06k.png"On fire'

The human listened to him, the pink blush fading from her small cheeks. She stood with his assistance, listening to the girl wince slightly at the weight of her body on her ankle, tears stinging her eyes again, he notices her biting her lip, not speaking. He observed her closely..it seemed she wasn't completely helpless and tho she may not have any physical strength. She had some inner strength.

Amaterasu takes a step forward, almost falling on her face. If she would of fell...He would not have caught her. He saw no need to intervene with the girls Will. Perhaps this would make her stronger. She takes another step...excellent.

"I-I think I'll be okay..."[/Quote]

She says to him, He nodded. If she reached her limit at any point then he'd assistance her. He walks past the naked girl as she picked up her bag and pulls out her night gown, slipping it on over her head, Haku Sat back down on the ground. His back leaning against his sword as he crossed his arms. The young one limps over to the fire, . Laying down, only to curl up and fall fast asleep. Haku watched the fire dance, The Orange,yellows, and reds, dancing across his handsome features.

"Care to explain her"

His messager stepped out of the darkness wearing all black. Her brown bangs in her eyes and the rest tied back in a pony tail. She was in her early 30's but was human.

He remained quite.

"I order You to answer me.."

"...Nothing...She insisted on following me. She's homeless, I will see to it that she finds a village and family that suits her."

"hmp- Your baby sitting a brat? Why the sudden interest, you could of lost the child at any given time. Why allow her to stay. Does she remind you of your human days~"

Haku stared into the fire.

"...I'm not sure..."

"tch-"

"Is having her accompanying me a problem"

"Your moving slow.."

Haku glanced at Amaterasu. She was asleep and looked so peaceful... she didn't belong with him... she deserved a bed, good food, a family...she deserved to feel safe.

"Here...your mission. "

Haku looked back at her. Taking the letter.

"Get the job done as soon as possible. And do it discreetly "

Haku nodded once, before the women disappeared. He sighed softly, His eyes falling to Amaterasu again. He hoped the child didn't become too attached to her...for they were destined to go there separate ways...

Aoi shudders, Gaara didn't pay much mind to the others nude boy.. they both shared the same body parts, It was nothing He hadn't seen before. He saw the others tiny scars all over his arms, and along the upper front and back half of his torso. But he said nothing. The other grunts slightly when he moved him on his stomach. He could feel the others hate for him, it was practically radiating off him. Aoi leers at Gaara, watching his every movement as if he didn't trust him at all.

Dispite every thing Aoi listened to him and bit the fabric..Gaara took the knife. And began to cut into Aoi, The parasite Began to move sensing it was in danger, digging deeper into Aoi's body. Aoi bit deep into the towel, but not making any sounds. His body tense...he had an Amazing amount of Pain tolerance. His fingers curling, and the strain in his muscles was the only thing that revealed the others pain. Sweat begins to dot his skin. As he worked on Aoi He discovered something quite odd. There was a mark upon Aoi's lower back. It was a unique mark, one only given to royalty. Or at least, royalty where he had come from. Gaara hadn't seen anything like it. It was that of a phoenix and to his surprise it flared up as if it was on fire. He tried to ignore the strange Mark as He dug his fingers into the others back, and yanked at the parasite that held onto the others tissue. He yanked at it a few times, sending pain threw out Aoi's body until he removed the parasite and quickly crushed it in the Palm of his hand. Its purple blood splattering him and the floor as he dropped the creatures dead body. He sighed, and took a towel, dipping it in the warm water, before placing it on the others wound to clean it. It would feel very good and soothing to Aoi.

"Its done...It shouldnt take long for you to regrain your strength back. "

He said as he removed the bloody cloth. He slowly helped the other sit up, as he got down on one knee and began to bandage the other up. The white long bandages wrapping around the others waist until he ripped it and tried it tightly.

"There..."

He stood up put the others clothes on the bed next to him..

"..I assume you'd rather dress yourself..."

He stepped away from the other, grabbing his sword. He didn't expect a thank you...not from Aoi but...it would have been nice.

"I'd stay to make sure your alright...however...you don't really like me all that much. "

He was no longer looking at him and he went to the door.

It was early in the morning, the sun's rays were just starting to peak over the treetops, when Amaterasu began to stir from her sleep. She sighs a little bit, stretching and then curling her body into a tight little ball, trying to keep the warmth of her body from going away, since the morning air was a little cool. The sun then begins to warm her face, and she blinks her eyes open, sleep making her vision a little blurry. She lays there for a bit, letting her body adjust to being awake, then sits up, looking around, and stretching her arms above her head.

Without a word, she slowly gets to her feet, pulling the empty teapot from over the coals of the fire from last night, and fills it with water from the stream, wincing and limping as she walked. Relighting the fire, she lets the water heat, making more tea, and like last night, she pours two cups of the drink, one for herself, and one for Haku. She drinks her own quietly, cupping the warmth in her hands, letting the steam caress her face. Even after a night of sleep, she didn't look a mess at all. Everything about her visage was flawless.

It was painful. But Aoi endured. He definitely had a high pain tolerance, and of course there was no way he was going to cry out in front of Gaara. When it was over, his body relaxes a bit, and the paralyzing numbness from before vanishes. At first, his limbs were filled with a tingling sensation, but eventually he could move. He sits up slowly, allowing Gaara to wrap a bandage around his wound, his cold eyes staring at the other male quietly, not a single word slipping from between his lips.

His eyes followed Gaara's every move, watching as Gaara placed his clothing on the bed beside him, stepping away, and picking up his sword. He listens to the other's words, but as Gaara spoke, he had his eyes cast down. From what the sound was, Gaara was now leaving. He felt a sudden urge, and urge to attack Gaara, for touching him, for doing all of that. He never felt more embarrassed in his life.

And so he did. He wraps a sheet around his lower area, before getting up, his footing a little awkward. "Stop." He says simply, but even though it was one simply word, it sounded very commanding. He steps towards Gaara, stumbling forward and nearly falling to his knees, but he reaches out, grabbing a hold of Gaara's arm. He pulls himself to his feet, using Gaara as a support, until his was now eye level with the other male. He stares into Gaara's eyes, his own flaring with fury. He pushes against Gaara, his breathing ragged, his teeth bared in anger.

His face was mere inches away from Gaara's, and not only was his left eye visible, but his right as well. It was very strange appearing. His iris was of many different blues, making one think of a storm, but there was also a touch of red in it as well. And where white should have been in his eye, it was all black. But the strangest thing about it, was the symbol placed over his pupil, a golden triangle. And over all of this, was a scar, reaching from above his eyebrow, down over his eye, and to the middle of his cheek.

"Why?! Why the hell did you save me huh?! I didn't ask for your help! Why didn't you just leave me to die?!? It would have been better that way...YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF TO LET ME DIE!!!" He gazes deep into Gaara's eyes, as if trying to search for an answer, but unable to find one. The strength in his knees give way, and he falls to the floor, one hand clasping onto to Gaara's pants. His shoulders hunch slightly, and his breath becomes caught in his chest. His head falls, and he sighs softly. "Why...?"

halloween_demon_eye_thing_by_ayzkalyn-d5jhz4s.pnghorametsuki2.jpgThe first picture is the color of his eye, but his also has pure black, instead of white. The second picture is where the red is on his eyes, and the symbol.

Haku was awake. The sunlight shining on his handsome features. He was leaning against a tree as he sat on the ground, cleaning his sword. He glanced at Amaterasu as she woke up but said nothing. Letting the girl do as she pleased. When Amaterasu made tea for him, He didn't touch it, let alone drink any of it. When he was done shining his sword He stood, putting it away. His gave was distant. Cold and yet with a hint of sadness.

"Come on"

He muttered as he began to walk. Not giving time for Amaterasu to even get ready or finish her tea. He walked slow tho... and made sure she wasn't to far... if she didn't hurry. Shed get "left behind" .

The other remained quiet but Gaara could feel Aoi's eyes following him. He steps towed the door to leave just as the other wraps a sheet around his lower body, getting up.

"Stop."[/Quote]

Gaara stopped glancing back at the other. His voice very commanding Dispite how vulnerable he truly was Right now. Aoi was in no condition to move quite yet, but even if he told him that, he doubted that the stubborn male would listen. He steps towards Gaara, stumbling forward and nearly falling to his knees, reaching out to him. He glances at the others arm that grabbed his arm, using him as support as he stood , now they were at eye level with each other. Gaara makes no expression when he sees the others eyes. He understood why he covered it up now.. Did the organization give him that? Aoi pushes against him. He looked so upset.

"Why?! Why the hell did you save me huh?! I didn't ask for your help! Why didn't you just leave me to die?!? It would have been better that way...YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF TO LET ME DIE!!!"[/Quote]

He gazes deepens, as if trying to read his mind and find an answer. The other was weak still, he falls to the floor, one hand clasping onto Gaara's pants. His shoulders hunch slightly, his head down, and he sighs softly.

"Why...?"[/Quote]

Gaara says nothing for a long moment, before he looks away from the other.

"We are the same. Claymores who fight for what we use to be..but unlike the organization, I believe that each and everyone of us are uquie. I saved you...be cause it was the right thing to do...and I do not like seeing my comrades die.. even if you didn't ask me too...I assumed you didn't want to die...no one truly wants to dry..."

He looked back down at him again.

"Every life matters... yours included..."

He keeled down to the other, removing his hand from his pants and holding it in his own hands, his plans room temperature. Metting his eyes.

"And..I understand why you hide your eye now with that eye-patch of yours but..I don't think it's that bad..it makes you, you...no?"

He gave the other a very small smile, as he stood letting the other go.

"Plesse...Stay.. and wait until your wounds heal... until we meet again...Aoi"

He left the room, closing the door behind him.

Just as she had sat down to start drinking her tea, she looks up as Haku stood. With confusion in her eyes, she quickly stands up, wincing a little bit, but hurries after him, pouring out the tea from her cup, and slipping it into her bag, scooping up the tea pot and Haku's untouched tea as well, pouring the liquid from those two things as well, and placing it in her bag too. She tries to keep up with him, but it was hard, as her ankle had swollen a little over night, and was very sore now, but somehow she managed.

Glancing up at him, she could tell something was...off. For some reason, he was acting more distant than usual. Why was that? Did something happen last night while she had been asleep. The look on his face was colder, and looked...sad. A frown of worry forms on her lips, and it showed in her eyes too. She hoped he was feeling all right. Amaterasu looked to the ground, and blinks a little. Why were they walking so slow? She glances over at Haku, wondering if he was doing it on purpose, out of concern for her foot...Did he truly not want to leave her behind?

She decides to speak up. "Haku? Are you...feeling alright? You seem...really sad." She looks over at him again, and goes to take his hand in her own, but stops, her fingertips hovering inches away from his, but lets her hand drop. She remembered he didn't like it when she held his hand. For her, it was a gesture to show she cared, that she was there, but for some reason he didn't like the contact. But she respected his wishes, and held her hands at her side, no matter how much she longed to show him she cared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aoi's body felt numb, and his heart was even number, as he looked to Gaara, who had knelt down next to him, and was speaking to him, as if he knew the pain that he had gone through. Even though he didn't show any reaction to Gaara, he let the words sink in. It sure was unusual for someone like Gaara, a Claymore, to care so deeply for a comrade who could die at any time, any day, any moment.

Everything Gaara said, to Aoi, it sounded superficial and fake, but he also knew, that Gaara meant it. It didn't mean that Aoi had to believe. With a blank expression, he watches as Gaara stood up from kneeling down next to him, his hand being released from the other male, to fall limply to his side. He noticed the small smile, a frown tugging at the corner of his own lips. He mutely nods when Gaara asks him to stay, to let his wounds heal, and then leaves. But just as Gaara left, Aoi spoke, knowing full well the other would hear what he said.

"To you life may matter. To you, everyone counts. But you shouldn't put me in that mix. What you did today, just caused yourself to seal your own fate. That of death. But you'll only fully realize that the moment that it happens, the second you look death in the eyes. Then you'll know...saving everyone isn't the thing to do. You'd have been better off...to let me die. But...until then...keep it in mind, the words I've said to you. Gaara. Until we meet again." With that, the door closes, and Gaara's footsteps fade away, and he was alone in the room.

He sighs softly, and stands up, his legs shaking, his body shaking from the effort of moving. He forces himself over to the bed, and picks up his clothing, letting the cloth that had been covering him fall to the floor, replacing it with his pants, and then his top. After finishing putting his clothes back on, he sits in a chair that was set by the window, and he gazes out of the dirty glass, gazing blankly at the people passing by. His eye was once more covered, and because of that he felt a bit more at ease. His visible eye follows one person in particular, a strange looking fellow, and saw, if he strained his eyes enough, that he was following...Gaara.

Standing up quickly, he he feels his eye burn. He knew what that person was. It was as if all pain from his body had left him, and he rushes from the room, only to pause at the front door, his hand gripping the doorknob. Why was he doing this? He frowns, not sure why he was even thinking of doing what he had been about to do. Was it because he didn't like feeling he was in debt to the other male? Yes, that had to be it.

And with that, he goes out the door, and rushes after Gaara, his weapon in his hand, and the person who had been hungrily following Gaara had no time to react as Aoi shoved the dagger into his throat from behind, completely severing it's spine, purplish blood splattering the ground. The person twitches, but Aoi wasn't going to have it. He shoves the other dagger in next to the other, and then with a twist of his wrist, decapitates the 'human', who was actually a Yoma. A woman screams at the scene, Aoi rolls his eyes. Of course, there was always a screamer. Now his debt was repaid.

Haku was quiet as Amaterasu caught up to him and began walking beside him. He glanced at her ankle.. knowing it was causing her some problem but decided to not intervene. He was looking straight ahead now.. almost forgetting that the human girl was right beside him until she spoke.

"Haku? Are you...feeling alright? You seem...really sad."[/Quote]

Haku stops hearing her words. Was she concerned? Concerned about a claymore?

He meets her eyes. And notices her fingers reaching for his hand but she suddenly stops herself and her hands fall to her side. Was she planning to comfort him? He looks away from her. She reminded him of himself...when he was human..

"I'm fine...You shouldn't concern yourself with me..."

He continued to walk.

"We will be reaching the Holly City soon. And Claymore's are forbidden their. So do not let others know what I am. You will pretending to be my little sister. As I handle my mission. Your names, Yuki and I'm Zero. We are both children of a swords smith and are traveling the country side, do you understand? "

He looked back at her. This was a very important mission...and He new Amaterasu would corporate.

-----------------------------------------------

Aoi nodded to him, agreeing to his request. He stepped out of the room, and proceed to leave until he heard Aoi's words.

"To you life may matter. To you, everyone counts. But you shouldn't put me in that mix. What you did today, just caused yourself to seal your own fate. That of death. But you'll only fully realize that the moment that it happens, the second you look death in the eyes. Then you'll know...saving everyone isn't the thing to do. You'd have been better off...to let me die. But...until then...keep it in mind, the words I've said to you. Gaara. Until we meet again."[/Quote]

Gaara glanced at the boys door but...turned away and left the house. He walked... closing his eyes and trying to sense the Yoma around him and in the village...

..4....6....10...13...17...19...There are 19 Yoma.

He thought to himself. Opening his eyes. He sensed a Yoma behind him...perfect..it could lead him to the others so he wouldn't have to hunt each one, one-by- one. This Yoma could lead him to their nest~

Gaara suddenly stopped when he sensed a familiar presence and turned just as Aoi shoved a dagger into the Yoma that was pretending to be a human, completely severing it's spine, and purplish blood splattering all over the ground. The creature twitches, but Aoi wasn't going to have it. He shoves the other dagger in next to the other, and then with a twist of his wrist, decapitates the "human". Gaara glanced at the panicked Humans.. this wasn't good. The other had ruined his plans and now the other Yoma's All new his face. They'd see him coming.

With out a word- Gaara appears in front of Aoi- and punches him in the face, sending him flying into the dirt. The villagers all stared in disbelief.

"..You agreed to stay behind and let yourself recover and yet here you are...I appreciate your concern and help. But you intervened in my plan. Now I have to hunt each and every Yoma in town individually be cause of your ignorance and meddling."

He frowned at the other with cold eyes, as the village leader came running up to him.

"What is the meaning of this! You mustn't fight here! You'll destroy the village you monsters! "

Garra turned to him.

"I'm well aware of that.. I will eliminate the remaining Yoma and leave as soon as possible. I'm sorry to cause you so much trouble, please...excuse me... and forgive me for what you just witnessed. It will not happen again..."

He glanced back at Aoi, but says nothing as he left. The villagers all staring at Aoi and whispering, pointing there fingers at him.