Most BEAUTIFUL asian man

鼠ドル

For me now and for a long time, my favourite most beautiful asian man is......

Narimiya Hiroki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I think he is truly beautiful foxy2

• Like 4

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiakaiyuki

• 鼠ドル

• BRIDGET

• panda16

I love sexy seme, but in real life i would go gay for cute boys :3onion15:

Lee Tae Min - SHINee

eq89ro.jpg

Ren - NU'EST

19l3tk.jpg

24ky1j8.jpg

So beautiful~ rabbit4

• Like 3

i'm not saying he's most beautiful asian man or something like that ...

but i really think that Kazuya Kamenashi is beautiful in this pic

560796.jpg

• Like 2

@DarkDjin53

SloanAkira - I agree with you. Beauty, like art, is personal preference~~~~As you have seen on my Beautiful Men thread my idea of a beautiful man is not limited to one type. My personal preference is, well, not quite so pretty. I do appreciate them, however, like fine art.

It's fascinating... really. I always wonder how one's 'eyes' develop unique preferences. Maybe I should tap into psychology but I got no time! XD. Just keep the mysteries. I think it takes more than just art preference!

But I think it's mostly the ties between your history and the person of interest. Maybe his personality, his talents, his certain aspects that really grab your attention to great details. All in ties with your personal history.

History, I meant, like... your lifestyle, your views on the world, your and others lives, how you were raised, your attitude, your personality, and even the way you look, so on the exhaustive list. Maybe you don't realize it but you often subconsciously comparing yourselves with the articles of beauty- the opposites are always apparent!!! But the similarities are always not so obvious. [One time, I saw one picture of my talent that reminded me of my mother... how awkward, but that is the case when you have some kind of tie.]

Often, I get fascinated with men that had similar attributes as me, [most would go for opposite, i think] and what this talent did to me- I heard his laughter and saw his smile, [we had same teeth, lol?] I just fell in love. Then I started to see all the great details. And nobody could see them because they're not the article of beauty to their eyes in the first place.

• Like 2

DarkDjin, Sloan, how interesting. I'm a big psychology/theology nut. XD

I always thought, that aspects of beauty are universal. Something may not be a particular persons preference (that of course is completely different in every person), but they can see the beauty in it anyway. If one person thinks something is beautiful (say some artwork), and others disagree, it must be something to do with the emotional attachment that person has on that artwork.

Is that making sense?

• Like 1

I'm not sure if they have been posted before but:

JJ3.jpg

45951191.jpg

shogo-suzuki.jpg

ibvvop-290x160.jpg

598467_479367962079409_1918778914_n.jpg

a_92375a9c.jpg

1254118149singschoolclub.jpg

scale.php?img=My8wLzAvNC8xLTIwNzc2NTMtMzAwNDE4MC5qcGc&ctype=1&v=4&q=95&xs=620&ys=383&sig=ca9d643fa3e6e99849ce6030013a2bdc048e5a0e

wpid-tumblr_m2x32bpdls1qk9jtko1_r1_5002.png?w=600

I actually wanted to post more but then I would be spamming the forum:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 3

@Herochun

I actually wanted to post more but then I would be spamming the forum

Haha, I think we're supposed to post only 5 at a time [ rules ] but i could be wrong. HAHAHAHA I totally get how you feel、though!! ♥

KYAAAAHHHH!!

! I love suzuki shougo! He's soooo CUTE! I just wanna pinch his cheeks!

@CHIAKAIYUKI

and others disagree, it must be something to do with the emotional attachment that person has on that artwork.

oh yes absolutely! I'm sure among 50 hot men...

:1onion52:

There's one or two who are specially close to your heart...

Often they are the ones with flaws. But to your eyes, they're PERFECTION!

:cuteonion41:

• Like 1

@SloanAkira: Oh!I didn't know there were rules!Gomen!But yes I wanted to add more but maybe later haha!And Yes Shogo is so cute!!I freaking love him!:hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

More Beautiful men!

jun+ki+noona.jpg

sungjong-btd-5812.png

daeguknamah01.jpg

600full-yuki-yamada.jpg

6073d93b1d05b6a28c9e28a.jpg

tumblr_lm7xx2Z7pG1qg70qj.jpg

I'm so sorry guys i shall continue adding guys i think are beautiful.Gomenasai!:hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

My absolute favorite guy is this one:

tumblr_m149i5nndX1qipbvmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0zjqvCmeq1qkztu5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0yht6UTuY1r7s2a3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0z7vqE2t51rrjl17o1_500.jpg

I just find this guy so hot~~~

Oh dear lord!Yes!!I love Daito so much!!

@DarkDjin53

It's fascinating... really. I always wonder how one's 'eyes' develop unique preferences. Maybe I should tap into psychology but I got no time! XD. Just keep the mysteries. I think it takes more than just art preference!

But I think it's mostly the ties between your history and the person of interest. Maybe his personality, his talents, his certain aspects that really grab your attention to great details. All in ties with your personal history.

History, I meant, like... your lifestyle, your views on the world, your and others lives, how you were raised, your attitude, your personality, and even the way you look, so on the exhaustive list. Maybe you don't realize it but you often subconsciously comparing yourselves with the articles of beauty- the opposites are always apparent!!! But the similarities are always not so obvious. [One time, I saw one picture of my talent that reminded me of my mother... how awkward, but that is the case when you have some kind of tie.]

Often, I get fascinated with men that had similar attributes as me, [most would go for opposite, i think] and what this talent did to me- I heard his laughter and saw his smile, [we had same teeth, lol?] I just fell in love. Then I started to see all the great details. And nobody could see them because they're not the article of beauty to their eyes in the first place.

That's quite interesting topic. I know what you mean by saying that our 'history' have an influence on our preferences and tastes. I would go even one step further and say that your sense of beauty depends on whether you are or are not having open mind. If you are close-minded you would think of everything new as strange or even ugly - I have my 2 friends in mind atm. First one likes new things and is open-minded, she's interested in almost everything :D and she liked asian men when I showed them to her, she finds them very attractive now. Second friend, on the other hand, thinks my taste is weird and for her all asians are extremely unattractive. I was trying to show them various faces but she doesn't like any! :o I was wondering why our tastes are so different and I think it's because second friend didn't have much "stimulation" - I mean, she sticks to one music genere for years, not trying to find new things, doeasn't bother to think of whole amazing world we live in (we are from Europe so 'asian' look is very rare here and not smth you are used to). Don't get me wrong, she's great girl, but it's this kind of mindset she has.

About similarities/differences - it depends but usually I go for the opposites and I do it unconsciously. Few months ago I found out that every single guy I found attractive (actor/singer/in real life) has light eyes (asians doesn't count ofc, they are all awesome with dark eyes :D). And I have dark eyes.

About personal feelings having influence on our view of beauty - totally agree! Guy can be kind of unattractive/neutral/not special, but if you know him and like him (also as a friend), his 'inner beauty' affects outer look. Same thing goes about someone's smile or the way of acting (not saying about whetehr he's nice or not but about his moves, hand gestures, facial mimic... small things we unconsciously spot). That's why sometimes someone's beauty cannot be showed on pictures, I guess...

Sorry for long post, here, have a cookie as my apology:

ec9eaceca491ec9db4e385a0e385a0.jpg DBSK/JYJ Jaejoong

sungjong.jpg Infinite Sungjong

Zelo-bap-31623941-550-409.jpg B.A.P Zelo

tumblr_m3avhi6gcH1r8gfzeo6_400.gif MBLAQ Mir

PS. Another thing - we are posting here our biases who are becoming even more attractive/sexy/beautiful/cute/funny to us because we like them. And we like them because they are attractive/sexy/beautiful/cute/funny ;D woaah, bias-ception! :1onion52:

• Like 4

While history and an openess to change or lack of it are indeed important factors,it it is vital not to forget the influence of social conditioning.Where ever we live in the world the first defining influences that we have toward taste and what is attractive and appealing occurs very much on a subconsious level pretty much from the day we are born.This influence pervades all of our life through our formative years dictating to us what is attractive what is not,what is exceptable what is not,what we should like and what we shoudn't ,how we should behave and how we shouldn't.Fortunately as we get older some people are able to shake off this training and start to see and enjoy the world for the wonderful place that it is.From a personal point of view from being very young I have attracted to all sorts of men regardless of race or colour but I could just be greedy.

• Like 2

@Kabi

I would go even one step further and say that your sense of beauty depends on whether you are or are not having open mind. If you are close-minded you would think of everything new as strange or even ugly ~~~~~ I was wondering why our tastes are so different and I think it's because second friend didn't have much "stimulation" - I mean, she sticks to one music genere for years, not trying to find new things, doeasn't bother to think of whole amazing world we live in (we are from Europe so 'asian' look is very rare.

About similarities/differences - it depends but usually I go for the opposites and I do it unconsciously. Few months ago I found out that every single guy I found attractive (actor/singer/in real life) has light eyes (asians doesn't count ofc, they are all awesome with dark eyes ). And I have dark eyes.

Hehe, don't worry. Short or long, I really appreciate your insights. You always learn something new. Stimulation probably make sense. She didn't get to experience enough diversity in her life to compare anything. I think what enabled me to like all sorts of people in the first place was foreign films. Spoken English was not my first language and in America, it was difficult so I ended up watching films with closed caption.

Foreign films seemed to have subtitles, French,German, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and so on... they always have english subitles, hardcodded or not. So I tend to watch them, knowing for sure they'll have the subtitles ready. And I prefer these over American films any day.

For some reason, I find myself more attracted to Japanese compared to other races. Not sure why. It might has to do with their complexion. This could be called social conditioning as Toby mentioned. I was born in rather old fashioned family which still use old words that were used back in the days which today are considered racist. They don't like dark skinned people because they're so ignorant about them. They thought the Japanese was very dark-skinned like the southern Asian countries. They were surprised at the pictures of my favorite talents and asked me why are they so pale? as if they're half-white..

But yeah that's really the close-mindedness. But it cannot be helped. They were raised limited to somewhat 'ayran' viewpoint, where white-skin, blue-eyes are 'exotic' because majority of us in this world have dominant genes. It's sad, really. Very sad. So I get what Toby meant. For me, I like anyone that are unique to my eyes, not only black-haired but also blond-haired too regardless of race. I love both extremities. Because I don't seem them everyday. There are not enough in my area.

Haha all of this talk reminds me of a book that claimed that the Northern people were interbred with silver-haired aliens, but in the middle east, they were interbred with different alien race- black-haired aliens, the so-called Nubians/Summerians.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...