Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Credits
    gin Inventory
    Gin YO Fall Festival Special Mikazuki Special Card
    cross-fingers* hope it won't be dropped... please no TT , Thanks for the information Saga...

Must not dropped an anime with bishounens,

Has Anyone heard anything new about this series/movie/ova.

I saw this trailer a long time ago and I got so excited to see it.I really hope they air it soon.

Yaoi Onlooker
    Credits
    mooki Inventory

Hey you guys! I have some news about RoC! They say they sold some dvd copies of RoC at a Con in Shanghai. OTHERS say that the reason they are not giving you new updates about this yaoi is because they switched studioowners and they might have to start ALLLL over again with the anime.

Credits
    katsunek9 Inventory
    Rai
    -_-* well I don't want to wait for them to redo it, I like the looks of it now! *curses under breath* just when I got my hopes up on finding a new anime you guys tell me this..

Credits
    1978 Inventory
    1978 1978 Asami Roby - Star
    I really like the background of this ^^

Ikebukuro (Japan with Shizu-chan and Izaya) :3
    Credits
    Lunalove Inventory
    Hayato
    Omg i really want to see but i dont understand why it says its coming out in 2011 but its already 2012....i wanna see it noooowww!!~

Yaoi Board Leader SammuelColdheart's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    SammuelColdheart Inventory
    Ritsu Onodera Shiki Frau Axel
    That is some amazing animation I hope I get my fingers on it soon

EDIT: I readed some information on my language but google chrome don't translate quite good the information so if you guys wanna check any more information adn you do understand chinese and if there is somebody out there willing to translate it... there is REALLY a lot of information about this animation here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

However from all Igot is something about mutation and that Marvel is the secret towards this animation... the year is different and there is certain agency which do a lot of experiments with people giving them the ability to control magic... however their is two different subjects one of them are those kinda of subjects which are flirty big playboys and so on and theo ther subject is kinda more decent... and more respectful however Now here is my imagination in going... I believe that the boy with the blond hair have two of those subjects inside him... which makes him the perfect being... but weak... from personality (uke) and the other two subjects fall in love with him, willing to fight and kill eachother for him so yea... please have in mind that the last few sentences are my own imagination for which I am not sure but I would be more then glad to read all the information form this website on English or even on my mother language... so yea feel free someone with good chinese and english to translate it
    Last edited by SammuelColdheart; 08-24-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    akerah Inventory
    Halvir Hropter
    Thanks for sharing. I watch it once on youtube and try to find this anime.
    But,I Found nothing.I'll wait for your information.

anyone have more information of this show/movie/ova, i really want to watch it, what is taking so long?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles