Looking Mirror/Ignorance Isn't Bliss/Lost Children/--Persona AU

Teesie

Looking Mirror/Ignorance Isn't Bliss/Lost Children/--Persona AU

Warning: Yaoi, Possible Incest, Abuse. [The other franchise is not needed to get the AU; albeit our character's emotion, personality, ect differs from their real characteristics in the main plot. Although I don't think any character will differ from their personality but Ruune in this AU.]

PLOT:

In order to save themselves from the rapidly depleting humanity, as well as areas around them, a group of citizens relocate to a small-town that has blocked itself off from the rest of the world. The town's name is Tethrabeth. It's not allowing many more citizens, therefore anyone would be lucky to become adopted into the town's walls. Now, once inside this strangely secluded area, no one can see outside of it; so all are completely unaware of the phenomenon conquering the world. The team of runaways think that it is a little weird that no one inside would even think of what was going on; it was almost like they didn't know of the situation; even before sealing themselves away. Due to an organization that one call S.E.E.D(s) it is up to the on-the-move refugees to figure out the mysterious occurrence. Shadows will have to be overcome. Personalities faced. Dark secrets revealed, and blood shed. Will the world be saved in time?

Character Guild:

Ruune: A seventeen year old boy who adapts to his surroundings, changing all that he could in spite of his disadvantages. Recognized as a Fool Arcana. --"The Fool Arcana does not mean that it can be taken lightly. The Fool is number zero. It is the void from which all other things begin."

CHESH

Isaan: The stubborn twin to Ruune who accepts his destiny for however it is placed before him; recognized as a Hierophant Arcane. --"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...

It is precious gift to understand the forces that guides oneself..."

TEESIE

Arish: A love exhausted eighteen year old that is aware of his fate; albeit attempts to seize his own destiny in spite of their seemingly-locked fates. Thus is involved with making important chooses and decisions: Classified as a Fortune Arcane. --"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...

alongside time exists fate, the bearer of cruelty."

TEESIE

Erin: Teenage male who sacrifices his life for those who surround him, managing for the sake of enlightenment. A paradox of an angel's job, for a demon that is. Clarified as a Hang-man Arcane. --"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...

In the face of disaster lies the opportunity for renewal."

CHESH

Maria: Girl in the town of Tetrabeth without her lost twin sister. Associated with the morality about a stronger power of self-control, gentleness, courage and virtue over brute strength. --"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...

Only with strength can one endure suffering and torment."

CHESH

Social Links

Aheal: The father of the twins who is troubled by his past, and doesn't know how to deal with it. Has the desire to control one's surroundings, and it's appearance could suggest that one is trying too hard to achieve this, possible causing trouble for others. Classified as the Emperor Arcana--"The arcana is the means by which all is revealed...

Only courage in the gave of doubt can lead one to the answer."

TEESIE

Abel: A helpful man who's commonly associated with healing and supporting others. Usually quiet, reserved, modest and shy; albeit has a symbol of knowledge, or other untapped powers and wisdom. Notified as a Priestess Arcana --"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...

The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom."

CHESH

Astaat: The aunt of both twins; albeit she only finds her lover for Ruune. A woman of authority who is also wise and can be a motherly figure to those she care for. Obtain that of the Empress Arcana --"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...

Celebrate life's grandeur...its brilliance...its magnificence."

Ares: A harmed kid that is very driven individual, who have a personal goal that they aim to achieve any cost. Symbolize victory, conquest, self-assertion, control, war and command. --"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed." Associate with --Social Link--Chariot.

TEESIE

Halo: A damaged child that is well driven with a passion to help his unit. A fighter with a fighting spirit and no remorse for enemy. --Social Link--Chariot

CHESH

Sven: A experiment, half-breaded with a brazillain tarantula. Has a venomous bite, clarifying for his vocabulary, with a lustful outlook. The half- breed is associated with creativity, inspiration, dreams, illusions, fear and fantasy. Tend to often have trouble accepting himself for who they are and, because if that fear, try to correspond to a ideal person. --Social Link--Moon Arcana

TEESIE

Elliot: A experimented half-breed that could show selfishness, be impulsive and violent. Tends to be a slave to his own feelings, occasionally portrayed as temptation. Common to an anti-social tendencies, often not caring much for the needs or well-being of others. --Social Link--Hermit Arcana

CHESH

XxxxXxxxXxxxXxxxXxxxXxxxX

Isaan glanced to the man accompanying the room with him, a sneer present on his face. The white haired teen had been sent to the correctional center for the constant tampering for information. It was true that the teen knew that being persistent in the small town could lead to possible discipline, ones that all the citizens of Tetrabeth was unsure of.

"Father, wat' is it dat' I should do? I've heard dat' many dat' come ta' tha' correctional facility neva' come back; not as if I can't defend myself, buh' let's be realistic 'ere. I'm only human." The teen voiced, quickly darting his chocolate orbs toward the sound of approaching footsteps.

Aheal, due to worry, had let himself be captured also. The center had made a name for itself. All was basically paranoid to even speak of the place. That for one brought suspicion to the refugees. He refused to let his son come to such an area alone, so he himself had done just as his son had. The man had begun to pry around, asking others for information. The difference was, was that he had actually gained a little information; ones that he found quite shocking. "Don't worry about the outcome Isaan. Just know that you and I both will leave this place."

The younger male didn't say a word, eyes focusing in on the man standing before them both in a black attire. "Isaan Nimparon....may you follow me." A sneer was given as he sluggishly stood. With a glance back to his father, Isaan trailed behind the mysterious man.

XxxxxxXxxxxxXxxxxxXxxxxxX

Arish sat outside the school building. The place relieved his stress and boredom. Watching the kids of the small town playing and having fun was enough to calm him in many ways. A sigh released from his mouth as he glanced out toward the hills. The town itself was well kept, clean and mostly drama-free. Albeit it saddened the dark haired teen to never be able to see beyond the horizon again. A giant metal dome covered the town, no sunlight entered as well. It was all lit by that of a giant bulb; which ran off solar power. Lights were out as soon as the sun dropped.

"What a strange place." Arish voiced, sighing as his eyes closed.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• cheshireArtist

Ruune walked along the school building a bit nervously, body a little tense. He was adaptable, sure, but there was just something about Tetrabeth that just made him a little uncomfortable. It didn't help with the melancholy mood he had been in ever since his mother's passing. After the divorce Anya was all the tiny boy had, and now she was gone. He didn't even know whether or not his estranged father and brother had made it to the town safely. It had been years since he last saw them, six to be exact. He was one of the last to the town, him and his aunt Astaat. Ever since arriving he had also had strange dreams.

Flash back----

He was in a church, a velvet blue church with tall, stain glass windows, each depicting a different figure; the center window, being the largest was blurred out along with the additional windows. Under the window was a black podium, which stood a man. He was kind of odd in appearance, with a black, butler-like suit, long limbs, a large nose, blood shot eyes and a balding head. Ruune walked forward, a little hazy, and sat down at one of the many empty, pearl colored pews. The odd man leaned forward on his linked fingers and grinned.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room..."

And then he woke up...

Flash back end----

He sighed and shook his head slightly, he just couldn't get the dream out of his head. As he was walking he didn't notice the older boy who seemed to have been walking the other way and bumped into him. Due to his small stature the silver haired teen ended up falling backwards onto his butt. "Whoa, you okay there little guy?"

Erin looked down at the kid he just bumped into, and pulled the unfamiliar teen up by the hand. The brunette looked over the new kid, they didn't get many of those anymore. He nodded shyly and let go of the older boy's hand, "Thank you..."

"No problem kiddo, name's Erin White," The eccentric brunette asked with a slight grin.

"I'm Ruune Noal," He said softly, pale green eyes looking up at Erin's bright green eyes nervously. He had taken his mother's last name as a sign of respect to her after she passed, he was actually a Nimparon still until recently, so it still felt a little odd to say Noal.

"Ya lost," Erin asked, chucking a little at Ruune shyness.

Ruu shook his head slightly, "Just waiting for my aunt to pick me up."

"Cool, I'm waitin' for my boyfriend's dad, he picks me and Arish up after school a lot," The talkative brunette replied, "Come one, you an wait for your aunt with us, it sucks to wait alone." The only reason Erin wasn't with Arish right now was that he got held after class for 'sass'... but he preferred to call it comedy. These people just needed to lighten up a little to his opinion, it's just so depressing sometimes. He ushered the silver haired boy forward, walking towards the direction of his boyfriend; Ruune had no room to protest as they approached a dark haired teen the same age as Erin.

Arish stood to waltzed around the front of the school building. The source of light was dimming, meaning that night was approaching. His father was around to pick up both him and his boyfriend at such a time as this. Upon rounding the building, the dark haired teen was met with a silver haired boy who was walking in close proximity of his lover. Trailing to the two, Arish gave a friendly smile before speaking.

"Hi, I've never seen you around Tetrabeth so I assume you are new here. Your quite lucky to be adopted into this town. Although...population here has been decreasing so I guess they would risk to have more citizens-but never mind that." The elder teen quickly stated, not wanting to be adducted by saying such information. "I'm Arish by the way...um...Erin here is...a friend?" Glancing to his boyfriend with a raised brow. The coal eyed male did not know whether to keep their relationship a secret or not.

xxxxxxxXxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxx

Isaan sat in the quiet room, the only sound being heard was his own breathing. Soon or later an eerie sound flew through the air, making the white haired teen cringe.

"Do you, Mister Isaan Nimparon, doubt the plans of Tetrabeth?"

The son of Aheal frowned, shrugging slightly. "Ta' be hones'...I was unaware of dis' plan dat' you speak of. So, in that case, I am unsure of if I agree or not." The boy voiced with a teasing tone. He didn't care how the other, speaking to him through a technological device, felt. He just cared about his on well beings and thoughts.

Erin frowned at his boyfriend's shyness about their relationship. The brunette didn't care if people knew, he was proud of their relationship, and made him feel a bit dejected by Arish. He sighed and looked off to the side, bit his lip slightly. Was the dark haired teen not proud to be his boyfriend.

Ruune decided to not coment on Arish not refering to Erin as his boyfriend, like the older boy had referred to the coal eyed teen earlier. He just smiled a bit shyly, and nodded, "I'm Ruune Noal, it's nice to meet you." He shifted on his feet slightly, glancing at the ground. The silver haired teen was not the best with social interactions, he had a bit of social anxiety courtesy of the bullies in his previous school. He also had a panic disorder, but he was handling that with medication; he hadn't had a serious panic attack since he was twelve.

Thinking back on thing like his panic attacks reminded him of his twin, which made him feel a bit depressed. He wasn't ecen sure where he was, or if he was here. He really did miss Isaan...he just guessed the other didn't want to talk to him. Isaan had never replied to a single letter he sent for six years, but that didn't stop his worrying. It made him want to ask. "Um...have either of you ever met an Isaan Nimparon?" He asked softly.

Erin raised an eye brow, "Why would you wanna know about that crazy kid?"

Arish noticed his lover's reaction to the word 'friend.' With a small smile, the dark haired teen wrapped his arm around the brunette's waist and leaned down to quickly peck the other on the lips. "Sorry love." The elder teen whispered, once again standing to regard Ruune with a raised brow.

"Um...have either of you ever met an Isaan Nimparon?[/Quote]

"That fucking egotistic asshole. Tsch, who doesn't know about him. He walks around as if he own the damn place. He such a jerk. Why would you want to know that freak-oh! Quickly adding after he remember a rumor spreading around, cutting off anything that Ruune would have began to say. "I actually heard that Isaan was took captive. Suppose he caused some kind of felony. Guess he'll be taken to the correctional center." Finally shutting his mouth as he swiftly glanced to his lover.

XXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXXxXX

Tetrabeth is in the process of renewal. All that is tainted will be removed to the outside."

"So you are bravely telling me that your killing off the population? Or willing to?"

Silence reigned through the room, a door soon opening as a result of discipline. "You are very much corrupted Isaan Nimparon. You will never leave here. You have to be corrected. Reborn."

"I guess I can forgive you, love," Erin whispered back in a slight teasing tone, though he still felt a little sad about Arish wanting to lie about their relationship in the first place. He loved his coal eyed boyfriend deeply, and he didn't want to hide it at all. He leaned his head on the taller boy's shoulder, content to feel that arm around his waist, and curious as to what Ruune's response would be.

"That fucking egotistic asshole. Tsch, who doesn't know about him. He walks around as if he own the damn place. He such a jerk. Why would you want to know that freak-oh!...I actually heard that Isaan was took captive. Suppose he caused some kind of felony. Guess he'll be taken to the correctional center."

Ruune was silent, taking in what Arish had told him, and thinking of a response. He wasn't sure if he should tell them that he was related to Isaan, but on the other hand he just couldn't take his only twin brother being insulted in such a way so lightly. Ruune had been called a freak before, and rumors hurt, so what Arish was saying was a bit cruel. He also knew that his twin had an ego and all, but had six years really change the elder twin that much? That part about the correctional center worried him truthfully, Astaat's friend, Abel, had explained to them that place, and it was bad news.

>That's not very nice...what kind of felony?

>He's my brother...

He silently figured that his second option would get the point across, and probably get him some answers. The silver haired boy found the other option out of his range of charisma anyways, which was none. He also liked to be truthful; telling the truth leads to less problems later, that's at least what his mother always taught him.

"He's my brother," He admitted quietly, narrowing his eyes slightly at Arish, not enough to be called a glare but almost, and crossed his arms across his chest. Erin, meanwhile, blinked owlishly at the confession; well...the more you know he supposed.

Arish eyes widened in the newly found information. With a clearing of his throat, the dark haired teen crossed his arms and sighed. "Um, well I do apologize for all the ill talking; but Isaan surely deserves it. Question, um...how come you are just arriving here? Isaan has been here for nearly over a month; even before myself and Erin." Leaning down to kiss the brunette's neck as he listened for what the thin teen had to say.

xxxxxXxxxxXxxxXxxXx

Isaan stood swiftly, glancing around after hearing footsteps. With narrowed eyes, the white haired teen pushed his figure against the wall with a deadly sneer. He dared for someone to touch him, albeit he never knew how the situation would turn out.

"Tetrabeth has a plan Isaan. There are many secrets that needs to be overcome. I can see something in you boy. A spark...a....persona."

Chocolate orbs studied the dark figure with vivid red hair, teeth barred as his fist released the pressure it once held in. "A....persona? Wh-what the hell is that?" Isaan asked, glaring lightly at the man with a sneer.

"Our parents divorced when we were ten," The silver haired boy explained, a sad expression crossing his features, "I'm only here because my mother passed away on the outside, and my aunt convinced them to bring me in." Anya was sick, really sick, when she died, and Ruune remembered holding her hand in the rickety old apartment as she drew her last breaths. They had tried to get in when the teen was 14, but they rejected his mother because of her illness. He could have went, but he couldn't leave his mother to die alone. He'd rather have died himself than leave her, she was his only family for the longest time. Ruune had seen the outside and it was horrible, but he wasn't going to elaborate on it.

Erin shivered as the elder teen pressed a light kiss against his neck, and smiled a little, though he stopped as soon as Ruu started talking. That must been really hard on the kid, divorce and then his mother got sick. It was also perplexing since Ruune and Isaan were like night and day so far, they didn't even seem related for other than the fact they had a few similar features. "That's tough, kiddo, sorry for makin' you bring that up," The brunette apologized, frowning slightly.

The silver haired teen just smiled slightly and shook his head, though his eyes were still sad. "No, it's fine...just don't insult my bother please...how I remember him is different than how you two know him, let's just leave it at that."

Arish was sporting a guilty smile, wishing that he had known of the other's past before talking such foul insults about his brother. "So, how much older is Isaan than yourself. If I remember correctly....he's sixteen. You....look a little young kid." The dark haired teen lifted a finger to the other before once again speaking. "Wait, you said your parents divorced when we were ten. Woh! You two are twins?" A shocked expression arriving to settle onto his face. After a moment of thought, the eldest of the three struck himself. "Please ignore me. I seem to have lost my intelligence." Feeling like a complete idiot in front of his lover and the new comer.

xXxxXxxxXxxxxXxxxxxXxxxxxx

With a nod, the dark figure stepped forward once more, the brightly colored hair swishing ever-so-gently behind him. Now since the man had stepped into the light, Isaan could view the lightly tinted blue eyes topped with a light hue of eye shadow. The skin was a medium bronze tan, although with blushing cheeks. The man looked to be one from a magazine.

"My name is Hule. It is nice to meet you Isaan. I have a lot to explain to you. Don't worry...I'm not here to hurt you. I know that the rumors around Tetrabeth about the correctional center isn't that heart-warming; albeit you do not yet know the reason. It is much more serious than you think."

Ruune shook has head slightly, and murmured, "It's fine, you didn't know...I just hope those rumors aren't true, I haven't even had a chance to meet him again yet." The small silver haired boy stuffed his hands into his pockets and looked up at the dull metal surrounding them. It felt weird...not seeing the sky, not feeling the wind blow, or seeing the sun take it's course across the sky. It was funny, on the drive here the world didn't look like it was coming apart like it did in the city where he grew up...no, it was a peaceful day with pale blue skies, and the sun was shining. Maybe it because the drive to Tetrabeth was through the country side, away from people, but it seemed to Ruu that the world was only ending for them, and nature was doing just fine. Maybe he was getting too philosophical about this. His mother always said he over thinks things. Hearing a beep, and seeing his aunt's car now sitting not to far away, the tiny teen smiled.

"Bye, it was nice to meet both of you...oh, and to answer you earlier question, he's seven minutes older than me," The tiny teen said with a quick wave of his hand, adjusting his backpack strap on his shoulder, and turned to walked over to the car.

He slipped inside of the passenger's seat, placing his backpack on his lap, and buckled up with audible click. "Hi, Auntie," The boy said, looking up at the woman with big, pale green eyes, "How was your day?" He tried to smile, but he couldn't all the way with the troubling rumor about his twin floating around in his head. He closed the car door and stared out the window, playing with his seat belt strap a bit nervously.

ooOOooOOoo

Erin blinked slightly as he watched the younger teen leave, and chuckled. "He seems a little odd...but who and I to speak, huh, love?" The brunette commented softly to his lover, and pressed a soft kiss to Arish's lips. He hoped Arik showed up soon...Tetrabeth always felt creepy once the main light went out and the dimmed street lights came on. He snuggled more into the dark haired teen's side, sighing softly.

The dark haired teen gave a smile, shrugging his shoulders. He had already said enough, and he decided to not say much else. A dark green truck slowed to a stop beside the two, the sound of the doors unlocking filling the surrounding area. "Well, looks like father is here. Come love." Arms snaking around the thin waist to pull Erin forward.

XXXxXXXxXXXxXXXxXXX

Astaat smiled at her nephew, glancing out the window to the two teen boys standing around the school building. "Hm, I see you were conversing with those two. They look like trouble, how are they? Plus, I'm aware that your brother Isaan is here; along with your father. Do you think our choice of coming here was such a good idea? This place creeps me out." Checking her nails the whole while she began to talk.

XXXXXXXxXXXXXXXxXXXXXXX

Isaan raised a brow, pushing his body from the wall with a suspicious glare. "Wha' tha' hell are ya' talkin' 'bout here. I'm drawin' blanks."

Hule nodded, stepping closer to Isaan albeit it didn't go as he hoped. The white haired male guard was still up, having the red head male to chuckle. "I see that you still do not trust me; although that isn't important at the moment. See, the reason that many does not return from here is because of the significant power I see in them. Ones...like you. All citizens in Tetrabeth may seem a little weird to you, but that's because of a strange symptom going around. One more so like...amnesia."

Ruune pouted slightly at his aunt, and looked over at Astaat. "They weren't that bad Auntie...," The young teen said, looking down at his lap before adding, "Mom wanted us to come here." It was a simple answer, Anya's last request was for them to go to Tetrabeth, and be safe from the all the sickness and destruction on the outside.

"Plus, I'm aware that your brother Isaan is here; along with your father."

Now, that was something he needed to think about how he'd go about responding. The small silver haired teen wondered if he should tell his dark haired aunt about the rumors, or he should just leave it be. He liked being honest with people, especially family...but he wondered if it would be exactly that necessary to mention; it might make Astaat dislike Ruune's father and brother more. Then again he was a horrible lier. An other option was to play it safe and just ask what she heard, but he was worried that she might be able to tell something was troubling him.

> I know...

> What have you heard about them? Are they doing all right?

> I heard a rumor about Isaan...

He took the coward's way out and decided not to mention the rumor, but ask a question. "How are they doing Auntie? Do you know if they are all right?" He asked looking over at her for a second before he brought his gaze back to his lap again. It was only natural he'd ask, he hasn't seen or heard from them in over six years. He hoped that she wouldn't down talk them again. When he was younger it was just his father she down talked, but after he was twelve and Isaan stopped returning his letters, she started to talk bad about him too. Maybe it was because that had resulted in his last major panic attack. He had landed himself in the hospital that day after passing out from hyperventilation.

ooOOooOOoo

Erin chuckled as he was pulled forward, and placed another light kiss on his boyfriend's lips as they walked over to the truck. Before they got in the brunette asked quickly, "Hey, love, do you think your parents will mind if I stay over tonight, my step-dad's in one of his moods." By moods he meant the asshole was probably drunk again and didn't want to deal with that. He was lucky that Arish just assumed the man yelled at Erin...it was probably better that way. He was also lucky he kept a stash of clothes at Arish's now, so he wouldn't have to step foot in that house until tomorrow, or longer if it was okay with the Lefunts.

Astaat glanced to her nephew, giving a sigh. She loved Ruune to the upmost, but she couldn't stand the other when he showed concern for his living family besides her. Those two had stop responding to Ruune's letters, not bothering to even stay in touch. Those two acted as if the silver haired teen was a problem, a burden. Also, not informing the two of Tetrabeth was also a low blow for Astaat; albeit she bet her nephew never cared for that, only them. That was the reason of the smaller's worst panic attack. Of course she didn't want anything as that to happen again, so she gave in.

"Well I'm sure their fine. I haven't necessarily seem them for myself. Since this is a safe place, I'm sure those two are ok." starting the engine as she quickly scuffed off. "So, how do you feel about this place so far?"

xXxXxXxxxXxXxXxxxXxXxXx

Isaan gave a frown as he stepped around to avoid contact with the man in from of him. "So, wheneva' ya' see someone wit' dis'...persona shit...you don't let them return? So ya' kill 'em?" Eyes once again squinting as he threw a deadly glare toward Hule.

The red head man gave a chuckle, shaking his head. "No, of course not... ...I don't kill them-"

"Oh, so ya' find it funny to have someone else kill 'em?"

Hule gave a huff, shaking his head. "If you would let me speak you'll understand. See, you are quite stranger than other Persona users. Those others...that was before you...usually gain conscious state of mind whenever Shadows were around. You, haven't been in the state of the citizens in Tetrabeth. Those creatures are exactly what the other Persona users died against. Protecting the people of the world, they sacrificed themselves. We need for someone to kill those shadows; albeit we never have anyone strong enough, let alone no more than one person. I just wish there were more people with persona. Without them...this world will crumble to nothing."

Isaan engrossed the information, taking another step away. "Would that mean anyone capable of their own thoughts at the moment are persona users? If that is the case...I know many people." That caught the older male's attention, having the man smile widely.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Arish nodded to his lover. He didn't mind if the brunette came over his house, and neither would Arik. "No problem love."

Ruune smiled weakly at his Aunt and nodded, but refrained from spilling the rumor about Isaan, knowing of the woman's imminence dislike for both of the young teen's family. It might cause unnecessary conflict, and the silver haired boy wished to avoid that. Plus, he didn't like making people upset or worrying them.

"It's weird...not seeing the sky you know...it kind of gives me a weird feeling to be truthful," He explained softly, wringing his hands in his lap, "The people seem okay...a bit ignorant, but okay." A lot of people seemed to have forgotten what it was like on the outside, and were content with sitting in a bubble of cold metal and artificial sunlight. He didn't quite like it, but it was safe so he would deal with it.

"Did you make any new friends, Auntie?" The shy boy asked as she started the car, leaning his head lightly against the cool glass of the window. As he stared out the window he wondered where his brother was, and if he was okay. He wondered how his father was doing, and if he still had the same job he used to. He wondered if Isaan thought of him, or their mother anymore...if he even remembered or cared about them anymore. Divorce was a harsh thing, it took Ruune years to convince himself that Aheal didn't hate him, or their divorce wasn't his fault, so he wondered if Isaan blamed him, or their mother, or even himself for the harsh divorce. In retrospect it was needed, Anya and Aheal were at each other's throats constantly, usually fighting over how to raise himself and Isaan; Anya thought Aheal was too harsh, and Aheal thought Anya was too soft, simple as that. He remembered sneaking into Isaan's room to sleep when the yelling got too loud, since overly loud noises always scarred him. His brother would hold him, and put his hands over the younger's ears, and Ruune was soon off to sleep. A sad sigh escaped his lips...he really missed those days...not the fighting, but being close to his twin.

ooOOooOOoo

"Thanks love," Erin grinned brightly, pressing a kiss lightly to the older boy's cheek before slipping into the truck. He buckled up, and leaned his head back slightly, visibly relieved that Arish said yes.

"Hi, Mr. Lefunt," The brunette greeted lightly. He knew he was being formal, and it wasn't needed since he knew Arish's father for years, and had been told time and time again to just call the man Arik, but it was kind of a force of habit now, and he couldn't really help it.

Arik glanced at the brunette through the rearview mirror, giving a nod of his head to the other before once again darting his eyes to the road. Arish climbed into the passenger seat, turning his body sideways so that he could view his love. "What's with the formality love? Arik can handle being talked to as a regular man. Anyways, what do you plan we do when at our destination? Sex sounds good right?" A clearing of the throat was given by the father of the dark haired teen; albeit he didn't pay the driver any mind. Arish knew that he wouldn't be in much trouble.

XxxxXxxxXxxxXxxxXxxxXxxxX

"You know more? Well, I'll make you a deal. How about you go to collect those others, anyone you know with such sane thoughts and I'll form a team. You prize will be...to be safely guarded by one of stronger power. I cannot let you know of such a person yet; albeit it is your choice."

Isaan stood, not a word escaping his lips. He was unsure if he should believe the man or not; but if he agreed he could leave with no problem. "Fine, I'll do dat'."

"Good." Smile nearly ripping his face in half.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Astaat hummed at her nephews responses, sighing slightly. "Little one, do you know you ask many questions. So curious you are." Glancing to her nephew as she gave him a smile and reached over to ruffle his hair. "How do you feel about going to find your...brother? Will that make you happy?" Waiting on a response.

Erin blushed darkly at his boyfriend's suggestion. Did he really have to bring up sex around Arik? He was sure the man didn't want to hear about his son's sex life. Yeah, the brunette was pretty open, but that was just straight up embarrassing. "Love, let's eat and watch a movie, and then got from there," The green eyed teen suggested, not feeling like getting right into that kind of stuff, and to empathize this point the teen's stomach growled rather loudly...he shouldn't have skipped lunch. He blushed a bit darker and smiled a little sheepishly.

ooOOooOOoo

Ruune looked up at his aunt wide eyed, and gave a shy smile to his aunt, "Really?" He asked excitedly, pale green eyes showing the first genuine spark of happiness in them since his mother had died. He had been wanting to track down his brother for a long time, to see how he was doing, to get answer, and, mostly just to see him. A wave of nervousness hit him like a train, though. "What if he doesn't like me?" He wondered out loud nervously, chest feeling a little tight, and a chill traveled up his spine. He closed his eyes, and took a deep breath, counting softly under his breath to calm himself down, like his old therapist taught him all those years ago to manage his panic attacks. He needed to keep positive, he just needed to keep positive.

"I want to find Isaan, Auntie...I need to," He replied more firmly after his small episode was over, though there was still a clear hint of nervousness in his voice. The silver haired boy sometimes had small panic attacks like that, but they were few and in between, and he knew how to handle them, so he found them no big deal anymore. He was really a bit scared about the elder twin hating him after all these year of no contact.

Astaat stopped her car, turning off the engine as she faced her nephew with a serious look. "I would be more than happy to have you find your brother.. To help you. To asks 'round for the little white haired snob, but...I will NOT if you think in that way. You have to be strong Ruu. No matter what. Maybe there is a possibility that Isaan won't like you: maybe he'll even hate you; although it doesn't hurt to try. I will help you; but I'll pull you away to never see him again if you go into one of your panic attacks. I'll only do that to protect you. No matter how much you hate me afterwards.

xXxxXxXxxXxXxxXxXxxXx

Isaan walked from the building, watching as a car screeched to a quick stop. Aheal frowned deeply, both males watching the car from a distance. Who could be inside? It seemed as if someone was looking for him. Why else would a car so suddenly stop in the middle of the road as soon as he stepped foot outside the building. "Damned small town. I hate it here." The father just gave a nod, a lost look present in his eyes.

Ruune swore he nearly had a heart attack when Astaat stopped the car so quickly, pale green eyes as wide as saucers, and hand clenching at his chest. The smaller boy just nodded dumbly at the woman's word's, understanding what she meant. He did need to be strong about this, no matter how scared he was...he really didn't want to have another big panic attack. "I...I understand, Auntie...I'll try, I promise," The small teen said softly, wringing his hands again; a nervous habit.

He waited for the dark haired woman to start the car up again, since he figured she just stopped to give him that lecture. The silver haired boy then made the mistake (or not) of looking out the window, and saw two people he hasn't seen in over six years. His heat practically leaped into his throat, and he started to break out in a cold sweat. Isaan, alone, he could probably handle, but not his father, not after the last time he saw the man. It was when his mother was packing his things when they were moving out, and he never knew what prompt it, but Aheal just...started yelling at him and his mother; maybe it was the stress of the divorce or seeing Ruu leave with his mother, but it had left a mark on the small boy, a big one.

>Tell Astaat that you see your family...

> Ignore it

> Get out of the car and go yourself.

No way he was ignoring this, no way, but he wasn't about to going out there by himself, no matter how brave it would make him look. Sliding a little further down in his seat, he poked Astaat's arm lightly and pointed over at the window, and his family. Astaat knew how he felt about his father, so he would let her make the call.

Astaat glanced at her nephew when a poke was coming in contact with her arm. Once Ruu pointed out the window, her eyes quickly darted to follow. What she seen surprised her. It was none other than Aheal and Isaan. Well, the search for the two wasn't that long; at least that was a pro to this, and probably the only pro to this; at least that is what the woman thought.

"I know how you feel about your father, but he has strong feelings for you Ruu, he's your father after all. Get your little behind out the car and go talk to them, I'll be right here. I won't leave you, but whenever you want just come back to the car. You can take as long as you want." Pointing her chin in the direction of the other two outside the window. "Hurry...their walking away."

xxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxxXxx

Isaan shrugged, hand raising to ruffle his hair. "Well father, I guess I'll see you later." The dyed fringes wavered as the man gave a nod, beginning to walk the opposite direction of his son.

The tiny boy gave a small nod to his Aunt, and hesitantly unbuckled himself with trembling hands, heart beat loud in his chest. He took a shaky breath, and stepped out of the car and into the sidewalk. He had no idea what to do from here, heck, he didn't even know if either of them would recognize him. When he was little he had longer hair, and, well, the last time they saw him he was ten, and he was sixteen now. Now his hair was short, and he had at least matured a bit, though he still looked a bit girly compared to the average teenage boy. The silver haired boy tugged lightly on sleeves of his dark green turtle neck sweater, pulling them down over his hands nervously.

>Stand there and do nothing like an idiot.

>Call out to them.

>Run like a chicken and hid behind Astaat.

It was worth a shot, though they might not even hear him. "F-father, Isaan?" He called out, voice trembling a bit. He stood there, looking absolutely terrified, and comparable to a deer caught in headlights. He was about ready to bolt back into the car, but forced himself to stay in place.

COURAGE LEVEL: ONE

COURAGE UP!

COURAGE LEVEL: TWO

Isaan stopped at the small whisper of his name, glancing behind him with a raised brow. What the white haired teen saw was something...no, someone he wouldn't have imagined seeing in all his years of living after the divorce. Of course the elder twin knew who the smaller male was, he wasn't that ignorant. Eyes squinted, the older teen took a step forward, intending on getting a closer look to the other male.

"Ruune, is dat' you?" Stopoing his stride when he was in arms reach of the other. What the hell was his twin doing in Tetrabeth? He had thought the other was dead for some time now, it was some crazy rumor that was spread by some unknown woman. Once his letters weren't being returned, he had begun to believe the sad story; but now things was different. What could possible happen?

Aheal gave a sigh relief once he noticed the other teen standing around. He knew that it was none other than his son Ruune. What could happen at such a moment?

"Ruune, is dat' you?"

The small teen only managed to nod a little, his mouth paper dry, and his hands felt clammy. He had no idea what he should do in this moment, no idea at all. Every fiber of his being screamed for him to reach out, and hug Isaan, just to make sure the elder twin was really there. Another part of him was scared, scared of being pushed away, rejected. Oh god, if he was rejected, he didn't think any amount of mental preparation could save him from a break down. No matter how strong tried to be, nothing would save him from that, and that was an aspect the younger accepted about himself long ago. Ruune knew he was fairly emotional, and sometimes these high amounts of emotion in him could get a little out of hand in certain situations, but it was a fact about himself that he wasn't going to pretend didn't exist. Personally, he thought that everyone should accept who they are, flaws and all since they weren't going to go away.

'Thou...art I...,' A soft voice whispered in the back of his head. He jumped slightly, eyes darting around for a minute, trying to find the source of the both unfamiliar and familiar voice, but found nothing. Putting that to the back of his head, the silver haired boy closed the gap between himself and Isaan, finally reaching his decision.

He loosely wrapped small arms around the broader teen's waist. "I...Isaan...," The tiny teen whimpered out, waiting for either the sting of rejection, or acceptance, trying in vain to prepare for the worse. His heart was practically beating out of his chest at this point.

With a startled look, Isaan gently pushed the other away, giving a deep frown as he stared to his younger, no less than six minutes, brother. Aheal, at that moment, stepped forward to fill in the emotional damage that Isaan could have cost. He was, after all, the person who knew Isaan most.

"Do not pay that any mind Ruune. Isaan...well, he has emotional problems of his own. Attachment, as well as commitment is some aspects that he can't seem to accept in his bitter life." Teasing his elder son before continuing his speech. "He could never find a way to accept it. The boy even keeps me at a distance and I'm his father."

All the while the other spoke, chocolate orbs rolled in a sarcastic way, hating that his father spoke of him as if he wasn't present. "For ya' info'mation you kno' nothin' about me, so don't speak as if ya' do." Glancing away from both the figures standing in from of him. Aheal gave a small cackle, winking at his lost son to let the other know that he had hit a soft spot.

Ruune swallowed his sense of rejection; he had braced himself for it, but at least it was a gentle push, and not a rough shove with harsh words. A bit of sadness showed on his face, but was quickly hid it by looking down at his shoes, instead of in his twin's face.

"Do not pay that any mind Ruune. Isaan...well, he has emotional problems of his own. Attachment, as well as commitment is some aspects that he can't seem to accept in his bitter life."

The smaller twin jumped at his father's interference, the man's presence bringing up a small feeling of fear in him that he couldn't quite help. Biting his lip, he unconsciously shuffled a little bit away from Aheal. This was getting really awkward, real fast, for the small teen, causing him to start wringing his hands out of nervous habit. The silver haired boy felt a little out of place to be truthful, since he wasn't amused by his father, and he wasn't too sure about Isaan at this point. It was just really, really awkward for him, and he was contemplating running back to his Aunt like a scared child.

>Say nothing

>Ask when they got here

>Ask how they are doing

>Make an excuse and go back to Astaat

As much as he'd like to say quiet at this point, Ruune knew it would just make things more awkward. "H-how have you both b-been," He stuttered softly, still avoiding eye contact. Again, Ruune wasn't the most social person, and, despite them being family, Aheal and Isaan were as good as strangers at this point; he barely knew anything about either one of them anymore.

The elder teen stared to the other for a while, a brow raised as he gave a cackle. "Mm, I can see dat' little Ruune isn't quite comfortable around us. Why tha' hell wouldja' even bother to come speak if you didn't feel comfortable enough. Dis' not only makes it awkward fa' you. It makes it awkward fa' us as well; if not feelin' a bit dejected. Ya' think your better than us Ruune? Dat' we'd hurt you? Huh?"

Aheal gave a stern look to Isaan, not liking the attitude that he was shooting toward the smaller teen. "Isaan, I do not approve of such manners. You should be ashamed of yourself." The white haired teen folded his arms over his chest, sneering lightly before his chocolate orbs clashed with pale green ones.

"I apologize." Voice dry as he continued to stare at his twin.