Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    I don't remember the title because I just saw it during commercial break... It's a sport shonen manga, a ridiculously absurd one, where a football player could make a meteor by kicking a ball. I mean, really. Sport comics just hit another level.

Next on the list: Beyblade (absurd story), Naruto (I was a fan but the story becomes tooooo long to follow), One Piece (it's funny but the art is just... too messy for my liking)

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Marygrace94 Inventory
    Itachi Uchida Hellsing Toudou Dino

Re: the worst anime (non_yaoi)you have ever watched

hmm.. i don't think i have ever hated an anime that i've watched before..

Banned
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    MaterTenebraum Inventory

I have taken consideration on those things I've watched so far, and I can't begin a list of which are the worst animes without stating the exact reason of why, as if the story was badly adapted or poorly written, or has used a ludicrous amount of mindless fanservice as it attempts to fill the many plot-holes and one-sided badly characterised characters. Aside taking easy plot-prompts that can easily buy the attention of the average otaku.

A bad anime does nothing against a mediocre consumer, so even if I present valid points against a mediocre anime, there will always be one of these people defending it for the sake of excusing their precious unconditional fetish.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Ero Gaki Inventory
    Mujihi na Anata Cherry na Teacher Kuroneko Kareshi no Itoshikata Rin - VIP Card for Blog

Hmm, being Otaku myself who really appreciates every anime i have seen, i do not think i have one that i called "worst".

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Tsetsua Inventory
    Junjou Romantica Birthday Cake Sunglasses Cookies

DEADMAN WONDERLAND. What was that? =.=

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Black Rose's Avatar
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Black Rose Inventory
    Ciel Sebastian Kise Ryouta Sebastian Michaelis

I couldn't get past the first couple pages of Pandora Hearts or the first episode of Higurashi.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Entropy Inventory

This is a good question.

I do consider Boku no Pico as being the absolute worst thing I've ever started.
    Followed closely by Ai no Kusabi and Papa to Kiss in the Dark.
    But that wasn't the question so here we go~
    Do not watch any of these if you love yourself
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Bad without being emotionally disturbing
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Angel's Egg was extremely boring but that doesn't merit being on the list to me. Especially because it's interesting to read about what other people felt the symbolism the creator intended was. It just didn't translate into the movie. I feel like it was trying to go for a Serial Experiments Lain feel and fell short. Probably because of lack of dialogue. And plot.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Entropy Inventory

But, then again, this is coming from someone who doesn't understand why Pandora Hearts, Higurashi, or Deadman Wonderland have been posted on this list. Even Shippuden/One Piece/Bleach are mediocre shonen at worst.

Yaoi Legend
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    unlove Inventory

Beyblade, Duel masters, Yu-Gi-Oh( I used to like it, I CONFESS!), World Desrtruction( Gush, everytime I see it, I'm just like: Die, die! Die or I'll help you die, Mr. Notebook!)
    and.... finally.......... Dragon Ball...... no comment.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    YaoiPikachu Inventory

I don't like any stuff not based on manga or just overall really shitty ( beyblade, bakugan, ect.). But overall I love anime. A manga writer myself, I usually prefer to read the manga before watching the anime ( even though I didn't do that for One Piece). So, that is all I have to say ....I think.....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles