Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert AomineDaiki's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AomineDaiki Inventory
    Yashiro Aomine AoKise Claude

Re: Kuroko no Basuke - Group RP - No you can't be Aomine :p

Okay since I don't have a pairing who wants to pair eith the awsome Kise? I shall remind that I'm a clear uke!
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] it's also Shin-Chan that makes us 7 even thou he hadn't reply for a while in the thread like @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Shin-Chan Inventory
    YO Spring Festival Midorima Kageyama Tobio Murasakibara

I'm sorry!!! I wasn't here at all since I was busy with school...but I read everything and I like that idea I will be Midorima, so just tell me, which position is vacant since I'm probably last to pick...I can handle any position and I will be uke or seme, whatever is needed

also I can be your partner @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if you wanna...I think Kise and Midorima isn't a bad combination

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AomineDaiki Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Midorimachiiiiiii Good good let's make a nice pairing. Okay have you read the comic that our rp is based on? We pilot a starfighter and that ship needs a fighter and a navigator. I chose to be a navigator but I don't mind being a fighter. But I wonna be the uke. I'm a fail as a seme xD

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Shin-Chan Inventory
    YO Spring Festival Midorima Kageyama Tobio Murasakibara

yep, I read it all I think I understand mostly everything...I think Midorima would be better as a fighter...since he is quite arrogant and gives that "strong" impression... So I can be a fighter and seme and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] you will be a navigator and uke...how does that sound?

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AomineDaiki Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I say that this is smexy! Okay one pairing is here! @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] have you found partners? @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is still offline tho

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    juugatsuni Inventory
    Koujaku Rose Cookies Cream Cake

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ah i see and nope still don't have any partner yet; still waiting for Horange's reply.

btw, congrats to both of you for being partners! lol

but by the time SqueezeBabe replies to my wondering... perhaps i'll officially look for @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]'s Kuroko for my Atsushi if that's alright, Kuroko-chin...? since i sorta have an idea if so happen we pair up.

i'm thinking that...
    what if Himuro who Atsushi loves is taken by Kagami whom is supposed to be with Kuroko's?
    i'm thinking this is the basis of this pair's angsty love.
    though both Himuro/Kagami pair aren't in the roleplay, we'll just pretend they're normally existing but we'll never get in contact with them. but it'd be awesome if they were rp-ed somehow and met them to add the love square drama. XD anyways as for us, we don't know each other until we met as partners feeling detached at first but eventually got close. perhaps like, we got into relationship with both of them in the past but eventually they ended up together.

idk if you'd agree with this but what do you think?

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AomineDaiki Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] that's a good idea too but...who has Kagami? I don't think that someone has taken Kagami here. Correct me if I'm wrong but my memory sucks xD Have you contact Horange via pm or something?

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    juugatsuni Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] hm i think no one has taken Kagami yet? my memory fails me too. XD

though i just mentioned him along to fit this idea what i had in mind to Mura/Kuroko pair possibility with InkompleteWish. like both somehow is inside the roleplay even though no one has taken to rp Kagami while Horange's still pending to rp Himuro. like they still are in there but only not getting to actually meet them at all maybe 'cause they're stationed to some planet elsewhere or something along with being far away to fit the excuse that they're not being rp-ed. lol

ah i haven't contacted Horange via VM/PM since i'm hesitating for some unknown reason. but i'll try now sending a PM and see. i should've done this before running my ideas out loose. //fail

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AomineDaiki Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] houray for our sucky memory XD
    If you want I can send a pm since you are shy*gives you candies* Murochiii is shy~how cute lol

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    juugatsuni Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] HAHAH HOORAH! XD

T-THAT'S NOT IT, KISE-CHIN!! BAKA JA NE KA!?
    *opens candy and eats it aggresively while blushing and killer eye stares*

[ lolwtf tsundere and thank you c: but yeah i was really shy to do so but i managed to send Horange a PM finally...! ]

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles