Grave of 1000 Feathers (Kira X Ciel)

KiraMidnight

Zane sat on his knees tears streaming down his cheeks. He couldn't believe Itachi was gone....all the timehi....though it was very short....it made his world.....he missed Itachi so much...he felt as if sitting here...his world grew dark and worthless.....why had Itachi have to be right.....why did he have to die!

He punched the ground, crying a lot now...this man.....meant the world to him.....and now he'd never get to see him...ever again!!

"I-it's not.....fair.......IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He screamedars flowing down his face like a rapid river

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

My brother loved me. I loved him. He wanted me to prosper, and he couldn't anymore.

A somewhat short male walked quietly out from the shadows of the forest, looking at his feet as he walked. The male had angelic features, soft, alabaster skin that was a almost paler than alabaster itself. Blood red eyes accentuated his face, swirls and dots littering them. Dark hair that was slightly spiked in the back, the ends slightly feathered, bangs swept off to the side. His lips were a soft pink color. A batch of roses were in his hands, dark red in color, a single white rose laying in the center of the bouquet.

"Nii-san...I came to vi-" His eyes rested on the male before him, and his eyes instantly widened.

Is...that my brother? Has he come back to life?!

"Itachi-sama...? Is t-that you?"

Zane looked up at the male, his eyes widened at his features.....could this be.....his love's brother...?

"I am not Itachi.....but I was his lover.....when I got wind that I had lost him forever.....I-I had to come and see for myself.....I only got to spend a little bit of time with him....after he had to......leave his clan.....and his brother....he spent a while with me...and then left, I-I begged him to come see me...but he never did!"

He looked down crying more

"I wish I could have seen you....once more before I lost you forever....."

He softly whined

Sasuke blinked a few times. His eyes...he had Itachi's eyes, eyes that only Itachi had. His pale features seemed rather insipid, and his vague expression didn't change in any way for a few moments before he knelt down next to the much older male, saying, quietly,

"You must be Zane...Itachi told me about you...I was with Itachi for a little while before he died...he was telling me all about why he did what he did...why he killed my mother and father...he told me about you, and how much he loved you, and that he told me to seek you out once the war was over...Itachi was suffering from a terminal illness...he was going to die, and he was already weak...him and I fought..." A single tear slid down his cheek before he said quietly, "I'm the one...who put him out of his misery."

The young male said softly, "Itachi-sama...was brought back to life during the war, with a special technique that one of Orochimaru's henchman knew how to do...Edo Tensei...I was able to see my brother one last time....he told me that he left something for you where you first met...in the trees in the forest..."

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha, your great-nephew."

Zane slightly giggled

"Um, if you were Itachi~Kun's brother, then you'd be my brother in law silly."

He felt happy to smile a bit again

"Shall we go see what Itachi left for me?"

"Well, I figured that I was your nephew, Itachi didn't tell me..." The ruby-eyed male then said, "There is many things he hadn't told me up to that point."

The young black-haired male nodded firmly to the older male before saying, "Yeah, let's go see what it is." Gently, he laid down the bed of roses next to Itachi's headstone, smiling softly at it.

Zane picked Sasuke up, since walking would take longer since Sasuke didn't know where Zane and his brother met. He then ran quickly through the trees and past many fields right to where they met, in the tree that they met in. He softly put sasuke down and smiled

"This was where we met....."

He pointed to a house that looked old but still standing firmly

"That was where we lived....."

The young male pouted, crossing his arms as the older male picked him off the ground, wanting to whine and complain about it, given that he hated being treated as if he were a child.

"You can let me down y'know, I'm not a kid, I can follow you!" His red eyes were clouded with a bit of frustration at the fact that the older male was still holding him as they stopped, though he didn't want to be impolite.

Zane put Sasuke down and smiled

"Sorry. I just like giving piggy back rides."

He looked around, wondering where Itachi would hide something for him

"I think that it would be in the air...somewhere....Itachi always transformed into a raven...it would be in a tree...I would think, at least." sighed the younger Uchiha quietly, rubbing his forehead, and then rubbing his eyes.

He looked up

"Hmm....I don't even know what I'm looking for...and sasuke, we are in a tree?"

He looked around slightly, his sharingan shinning brightly

Sasuke nodded slowly before he said, "Probably a parcel..." The porcelain-skinned male sighed gently, looking around, his eyes fading back into a charcoal shade.

Zane nodded and looked around, then looked at Sasuke

"They're his eyes...aren't they...?"

He asked softly as he looked at Sasuke

Sasuke stared blankly at the older male, "Why do you have your brother's eyes?" questioned the young Uchiha under his breath, his eyes not quite fully meeting the older male's.

Zane looked down a bit, his mind going back to what he did wrong

"I don't fully remember why anymore.....I just know I did....and I miss him so much....then I got threw out of the village.....and not too long after I met Itachi..."

"Why didn't he kill you like he did my parents? Hn? Why would he kill our village and show remorse to you?" There was obvious pain in his voice. Sasuke missed his parents, he loved them, and Itachi took them away. He may have loved his brother, but he was still hurt, no matter what the cause was.

Zane shruged his shoulders and smiled a bit

"I have no clue, no idea at all...but I loved him dearly.....very dearly....."

He blushed a bit

"And he loved me"

The small, black-haired male sighed softly, obviously still pained over everyone he loved dying, "I guess I understand your pain...everyone I've loved has died. So I guess we're on the same boat." The small male was staring at the sky before he noticed something dangling off of a branch by a string. It was a wooden heart, with crow feathers decorating it, it had engraved in it, "Zane". "Right over there, there is your gift."

Quickly Zane jumped up and grabbed the heart, delicate with it but holding it tight

"Awww....."

He smiled happily and blushed a bit

"It's so cute.....oh Itachi~Kun, I love it!!"

Sasuke decided to take residence on a tree branch, kicking his legs a bit off the edge, his dull, almost lifeless looking eyes staring at the forest floor from so high up, listening to the older Uchiha gush over the present that his brother left behind for him.

Zane smiled and jumped on the branch with Sasuke

"What are your plans now?"

He couldn't help wondering what was to come next.....he didn't even know what to do.......

"I have none, the village is in a time of peace...I have nothing to do." said Sasuke with a soft sigh, his charcoal eyes glancing at the tree-tops, a sense of boredom in his voice.

Zane nodded and streached.

"Ok, wanna stay with me then?"

Zane felt an unending feeling to want to destroy the man that took his love