Ignite Flames of Love w/Teesie

azuneko

Shion continued to thrust into Umi until they had both finished. He leaned down to kiss Umi's head. "I love you Umi. Your my everything." he told the other as he laid beside him. They were surrounded by the flowers and white that overtook this world. It was breathtaking to Shion. Then having the most beautiful angel beside you was even better. He glanced at Umi and pulled him closer. "Your my everything and I'm glad we connected on every level."

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Umi kisses Shion back sweetly. "I am glad you are with me too. Promise me even when we go our different way to always say you love me. I'll do the same everyday no matter what." he said softly as he looked at him. This was the best moments of his entire lifetime. It was one he'd carry with him forever.

Shion stood his body on fire as he slowly trailed down a dark path of souls and demons. His body ached all over, his skin a crisp black as fire had burned him continuously. Bleeding repeatedly from the multiple stab wounds he fell to his knees. He was weak. As weak as he had ever felt. On earth he was the strongest man alive. The most feared man, now he was nothing. A nobody. A worthless demonic creature. His hair was all gone, decaying fingernails as well as teeth. He wasn't beautiful in the least. Standing again on his bony legs....Shion weighed less to nothing. You could see his bones in every structure. Trailing to the invisible lining between heaven and hell he placed his hand upon it looking at Umi. Umi was even more beautiful now than on earth. He didn't care to look like he did now. Umi was always the one with the looks. Placing his bony hands onto the glass above Umi's he smiled. He loved this boy so much. "I love you." he mouthed to the other. He couldn't hear a thing Umi said, but he knew the boy was saying his love. They had promised to a year ago. To always say they love each other no matter what. A long year ago since he felt Umi's contact. "I love you." he whispered again. He was happy that Umi had made it into heaven. He deserved to bed there. "I love you." he whispered once again.

Umi had his hair grown out. His eyes still the same as before. He could slightly feel Shion's hand there. The other's appearance always worried him but he knew this is how things were. He whispers 'i love you' as many times as he could to the other. His heart aches as he could read Shion's lips. It made him feel like the luckiest angel ever. This was truly blissful in its own way.