Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Startship Inventory

Re: Have you ever watched a BL drama with somebody else?

Not really , I'm not the type of peron who would go and ask someone else to see these dramas......\(///Σ///)\

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    matsuross Inventory
    Claude

never..none of my friends like it so i dont have anyone to watch it with......

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Sweetlillullaby Inventory

I have watched a few with my friends and also watched some movies with my mum too ^^

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Aribee Inventory

Yes... Almost with my cousin; but she is also into the gay romance thing. It's wonderful knowing I'm not the only one family tree that likes this stuff.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Yu_Kanda_YK Inventory
    Seijuurou Akashi Valentine - Katekyo VIP Card for Blog Rin - VIP Card for Blog

Sadly, no. Nobody likes BL over here. I mean, I had a friend who likes BL but we lost contact after going to university and we never even got the chance to watch BL together.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Ryuu_chan Inventory
    Taki Reizen Arisato Minato

The only person in my circle whom I can watch BL with is my sister. she's a hardcore fan as well. but I still enjoy when I watch it alone. I got a bit traumatized by a friend when I invited her to watch BL movie (intending to drag her into my world) then she was like, "WTF are we watching?" That was a drain for me so if not with my sis, I really prefer watching it alone and in secret

My sister is a hardcore fan too. I actually used to watch them with the middle sister when I was a lot younger and the little one was well, little. The middle one moved away from BL and the little one is now a really hardcore fan. It's not that she didn't like it when she was little, but some of these movies I found inappropriate for her to watch. I think it's better to talk to a friend about BL first before trying to watch something together. I have watched several BL movies with my best (girl) friend from high school. Also, one time my best (guy) friend from high school came over while her and I were watching Antique Bakery and he watched part of the movie even though it had gay scenes. He wasn't the least bit turned off by the fact that we were watching that movie. Afterwards we chose a Jet Li movie to watch. There was also this one time where he was lying on my bed and picked up one of my BL mangas and I told him, "I don't think you want to read that." as he leafed through it. I've also gotten my friends from college to watch the Takumi-kun Series with me. Though, they knew very well what they were coming over to watch before I shoved it in their face. I guess i"m just very lucky to have such open-minded friends. We can talk about pretty much anything, even the most taboo subjects.

Personally, I've been really straight-forward about what I like with a lot of people (except my parents because they're conservative). So far it hasn't been a total disaster. If there is anyone who isn't into it or uncomfortable with it I'll respect them by not shoving it in their face. Though I admit that one time I may have made my sister's circle of friends a little uncomfortable at an anime convention. My little sister and I had just bought a couple of BL doujins and we were really excited about them. There was this guy they met at the con who was talking about all kinds of anime and he touched on the subject of BL and I pretty much shoved my new doujin in his face. That conversation turned into, "Hey, guess what everyone, your friend's little sister and older sister are big fujoshis and they're not ashamed to reveal that! Now let's talk about all the BL series that we absolutely love! And tell me new dude we just met, what do you think of Free!?" He likes Free!

Also, if it never comes up, then you'll never know if they like it or not. I know that if I hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have found out that there were fans at school or that I had friends who wouldn't judge me for it and still be my friends.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    kanaias Inventory

My friend comes over about once or twice a week to watch with me. Other than her, I don't really have any friends who are really interested in the idea of it.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ramentan Inventory
    Kaede x Rintarou Yukina x Kisa Ryouma Leon

There is no one to watch it with. ;-;

Alone ~

-Ramentan

Nope I don't have friends who interest in boys love and my three brothers that I like yaoi, but sometime my little brother watch with me because he gay, but my two other brothers not interest in boys love especially my second youngest brother. He okay with who they are but not interested, but into yuri instead.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles