Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Tetsu Inventory
    YO Host 2015 Special Mikazuki Gift 2014 Mikazuki Gift 2014

Ou-sama Game: Kyokutan [Recruitment][Group RPG]

The Plot
    Class 2-C of Shiratomi Highschool seems to be just like any other classes.The bully type, the out-and-open gay type, the prince type and all other kinds of people are mixed evenly in the class just like any others. However, everything changed when the whole class received a message from [King] which orders a command each day, each more extreme and daring from the previous. Disobedience results to punishment which usually means death. How will the class survive the [King's Game]?

The Rules of the Game
    1. Everyone in the class is forced to participate.

2. One must obey the command sent by the King within 24 hours.

3. Those who do not obey will be punished.

4. There is absolutely no way to quit the King's game before it ends.

The Class Schedule

The Seat Plan

The Student Profile
    Photo:
    Name:
    Seat Number:
    Orientation:
    Seme/Uke:
    Personality:
    Bio:
    Others:

The Roleplay Rules
    1.) YO Forum rules applies

2.) The Roleplayer must know how Ou-sama game works. Knowledge of the film and manga adaptions or original cellphone novel of the same name is appreciated.

3.) Killing of character is extremely prohibited unless discussed with the involved party AND unless it is an order from the [King]

4.) For now, I (the RP maker) will be the one controlling the orders of the king, and no one must make the [King] as his character.

5.) Post in a literate manner. The post requirement is 100 words or a paragraph consisting five sentences.

6.) Roleplayers must post within a week prior to the post of the last roleplayer. The roleplayer's turn will be skipped once he/she failed to post within the time duration allowed. Skipping two turns straight will make the Roleplayer kicked out from the roleplay. (credit to the HOTD roleplay for the idea). However, the roleplayer may notify any of the other roleplayers if he is taking an absence, stating his reason and the estimated time of return. His turn will be skipped until he returns, but he will be allowed to continue roleplaying when he comes back.
    And.... the roleplayer who continuously fails to obey these simple rules may not be permitted to join my future roleplays.

The Posting Sequence
    The Posting Sequence will be based on the seat number of each student in an ascending manner.
    Last edited by Tetsu; 10-02-2013 at 05:13 AM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    「viviD Inventory
    White Day - Sakata Gintoki White Day - Fushimi Saruhiko White Day - Shirogane Naoto Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic

Re: Ou-sama Game: Kyokutan [Recruitment][Group RPG]

Joining.
    Taking Seat 25~

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Tetsu Inventory

the window seat ehh... pretty good since I'm gonna be the first in sequence I'm taking the first seat.

NOTE: seat numbers are not decided through lastname (in alphabetical order).... they are decided by draws.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    「viviD Inventory
    White Day - Sakata Gintoki White Day - Fushimi Saruhiko White Day - Shirogane Naoto Valentine - Magi the Labyrinth of Magic

Of course~ Forever by the window~~ and the back~~

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Tetsu Inventory

Name:
    Sugiyama, Kazuya

Seat Number:
    One

Sex:
    Male

Orientation:
    Bi

Seme/Uke:
    Seme

Personality:
    Frivolous, Easy-going and friendly. Kazu befriends almost everyone in the class and almost never really had fights with them. However, in spite of this, he never truly trust someone else, and never had someone close.

Bio:
    Kazu had experienced a troubling past which made him what he is now. He was betrayed by someone close, someone he could consider a blood brother. Because of that, he never trust someone else. All he need is himself and himself alone. However, he doesn't act gloomy like what he thought he would be doing. Instead, he had friends more than what he ever had. He laughed, he flirted and he did crazy stuff with a lot of people he could consider friends. But he never trusted them. It was like in his eyes, these people he's enjoying the moment with could betray him any moment later. And because of that, he always put up his defenses and never let someone close to him. It was fine, and that's how it's going from now on. Because all he needs is himself

Others:
    Kazu is somewhat a Narcissist.

Yaoi Supporter Anime_Maniac_Leia's Avatar
    In a bed, curling up because of the cold >w<
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Anime_Maniac_Leia Inventory
    Akihito Seijuro Mikoshiba Isaac Morton Toma

Joining as well~ Taking seat number 37. Love the corners. It's just awesome to be there XD.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    「viviD Inventory

augaugh.
    why am i having trouble with bio and others. XD

Yaoi Supporter Anime_Maniac_Leia's Avatar
    In a bed, curling up because of the cold >w<
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Anime_Maniac_Leia Inventory
    Akihito Seijuro Mikoshiba Isaac Morton Toma

x3 x3 I understand that feeling @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. But I'm doing mine's tomorrow. I wonder how I should describe my character... hmm.... x3 Describing is always the problem. Especially when you are up against odd characters... x3

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    「viviD Inventory

haha, mine's done. only bio left. XD the personality already came to me. BUT THE BIO/
    ughhh.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    「viviD Inventory

OPTIONAL
    install this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ],
    for appearance.

Name

(Last) Nagamine, (First) Jun

Seat Number

Sex

Male

Orientation

Bi

Position

Seke

Personality

He's practically a loner, not because he doesn't like to socialize nor does he hate his classmates, it's just that; it's not like he needed it, he didn't need to interact with anyone, what's the point? He's kind of emotionless since he doesn't react a lot, looking as if bored with his life. He's a daydreamer and is kinda slow when called while doing so or procrastinating. He's a bit sluggish. Though when he concentrates and gets serious, he's entirely different.
    Blunt. Cryptic. Monochrome. An intellectual student with a way of words. The 'cool kid'.

Bio

His family is rich; his father is the vice-president of a famous company while his mother works as a secretary for the President of Japan and an only child. They're always busy ever since he was a kid but they try to at least have free time to spend time with him. Life for him is a bit dull, nothing exciting happening and everyday so boring. He puts a distance between him and the people around him because he really doesn't try to fit in, why would you change yourself just for these strangers? Those kinds of people annoy him, trying to hide their real selfish self.

Others

He reads books to pass the time, his favorite genre is mystery. Half of books he read are all about detective novels. Not picky when it comes to food as long as it's edible. He really doesn't like people at all.

theme song
    [inspiration]
    CLICK
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles